Home

"At The Sinatra Club"

Posted By: MadSam

"At The Sinatra Club" - 04/24/11 11:56 AM

I wanted to see if anyone else has seen this movie?? I came across it on Amazon.com, it's price was $14.99 or you could rent it for 48 hours for $3.99. Anyways, former Gambino soldier
Salvatore "Crazy Sal" Polisi, turned informant, put together this piece of action in which the 5 New York Familys come together, to work on a job, stealing a large shipment of silver bullion. The actors are great, some you will know better than others, but the fact that Tommy D., Joe Pesci's character in "Goodfellas" is a member of the heist, as is the man calling the shots, a young John Gotti. Alot is riding on this job, not just the money, it'll be a first time that the 5 Familys actually worked in unison with no problems. Amazing movie, just would like to know if anyone else had a chance to view it???
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: "At The Sinatra Club" - 07/03/11 07:30 AM

Just saw it on netflix, i give it 3 stars out of 5. Best part is they use alot of real mob names like gotti, fatico, gambino, castellano, etc The movie seems a little comedic, its like a C+ movie below a B movie but if you got time I would watch it just to see it.
Posted By: LaFamiglia

Re: "At The Sinatra Club" - 07/04/11 04:08 AM

I watched some of it on Netflix as well. It's an alright movie. I enjoyed what I watched so far. Enjoy!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET