Home

Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather

Posted By: Don Cardi

Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 01/28/11 09:14 PM

MAFIA: FAREWELL TO THE GODFATHER

Michael Madsen, Tom Sizemore, Armand Assante, Robert Wagner.

Pretty decent cast.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 01/29/11 12:36 AM

OMG Bud Spencer? Hes a true legend.. Looking forward to this movie, looks decent. Thanks Don.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 01/31/11 06:15 PM

Pretty decent cast is right! You can sign me up for anything with Sizemore.

Geez, eternally youthful Robert Wagner. He's older than that other perennial teenager, Dick Clark.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 02/01/11 05:40 PM

Some how I see Robert Wagner in the "George Hamilton" role..."We had a deal!" LOL. Seriously, what a great cast. This looks like it will be worth waiting for.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 02/05/11 07:04 PM

i think tom sizemore will be great. he does such a great job. too bad his personal life is in shambles. i loved him in bringing out the dead. a very over looked marty movie in my opinion
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 02/05/11 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
i think tom sizemore will be great. he does such a great job. too bad his personal life is in shambles. i loved him in bringing out the dead. a very over looked marty movie in my opinion

Yeah, Sizemore had a LOT of potential, but he has a lot of Charlie Sheen in him (minus the success). I read recently where Robert DeNiro, who was one of his biggest supporters, recently turned his back on him because of his never ending drug abuse. Hopefully having a new movie coming out will get him back on track because he really is a fine actor.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 02/05/11 11:17 PM

Armand Assante, Tom Sizemore, I am sold!
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 02/06/11 04:11 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Yeah, Sizemore had a LOT of potential, but he has a lot of Charlie Sheen in him (minus the success). I read recently where Robert DeNiro, who was one of his biggest supporters, recently turned his back on him because of his never ending drug abuse. Hopefully having a new movie coming out will get him back on track because he really is a fine actor.
i hope so and this is coming from a recovering addict myself. it sucks to be sober for a while and then see others people waisted talent because it reminds u of ur waisted talents lol
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Mafia: Farewell to the Godfather - 02/10/11 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I could never compare these two. Even drug wise. Charlie Sheen may drink a few beers, get an eight ball and finger a hooker maybe, but Tom Sizemore will not only do that, he'll also go into the garage and sniff gasoline. Then he'll smoke crack with somebody in Compton, mix vodka with Turpentine, eat mushrooms, inject himself with a heroin overdose, sniff a little more gasoline and THEN he might call it a day, unless of course there's something left in the crack pipe. I saw him on celebrity rehab and I was disgusted. Charlie Sheen is sober compared to this clown.

I wish Tom well though. The guy was beautiful in Heat.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET