Home

John Gotti Jr.

Posted By: Lucasi

John Gotti Jr. - 03/29/10 12:40 PM

What day is the interview on 60 minutes with John Gotti Jr or did it allready air?Its suppost to be the same episode as Tiger "FuckEMAll" Woods is on-Lol.
Posted By: Charlieopera

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 03/29/10 05:51 PM

I went through this last night too. I swore it was last night but it wasn't. I checked 60 minutes site and they didn't even mention it.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 03/30/10 04:09 AM

It hasnt aired yet I think the Tiger Woods thing should be coming up soon. I am very interested as well in Juniors remarks.

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 04/01/10 01:01 PM

I think it's the same night as Woods/the night of the Masters. I read it on Gangland that it's next month sometime.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 04/02/10 11:35 PM

"He’s scheduled to appear in a segment of the CBS News show 60 Minutes on April 11, which he's using as an opportunity to clear up misconceptions about himself and his family"

http://fivefamiliesnyc.blogspot.com/2010/04/gotti-jr-eyes-documentary-feature-film.html
Posted By: Lucasi

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 04/03/10 01:00 PM

If Gotti Jr. is planning on making a movie etc i dont think it will sit well with other area wiseguys.His father must be rollin over in his grave.?
It must be true he has left the life but he has to still have many skeletons in his closet that havent been revealed.
He could let stuff out that people could get indicted for being that the Gambino family is an ongoing criminal enterprise and shit that happened a lifetime ago people could get hooked for.
I see the familys shuttn that down one way or another unless its all made up shit.
I am losin my respect{what i had} for Jr.
Thanx for date and time.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 04/07/10 07:12 AM

It would be awesome if someone can post a link to it on here after it has shown as i won't get to see it here in New Zealand.
Posted By: Benjamin_Bugsy_Siegel

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 04/14/10 05:58 PM

here you go man:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/video/?vs=Clips

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 04/23/10 05:57 PM

I just watched it myself here (at work).

I thought he handled himself well. You could tell Kroft wanted to go places but was intimidated. Good.

I used an epigraph at the start of my 2nd book (jimmy bench-press) that has to do with Enron and how that (Wall, street, etc.) is the real organized crime in this country. Why isn't the federal gov't using RICO against Wall Street?

Well, we know why ... but it still pisses me off.

Guilty or not, I was glad to see Jr. get off again. Using guys like Alite to make a case is perverted.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: John Gotti Jr. - 04/24/10 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Benjamin_Bugsy_Siegel

Legend Bugsy, thanks heaps.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET