Home

Breaking Bad

Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Breaking Bad - 03/20/10 09:42 PM

The third season of this great series starts on tonight in the States, which means i'll get here before too long. Cheering.
http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

For those who dont know yet, Breaking Bad is a series following the impact of methamphetamines on the American South West, through the eyes of the innocuously named Walter White, a highschool chemistry teacher who uses his knowledge to produce high-grade meth, selling it with the help of an ex-student in order to make a decent enough nest-egg to leave for his wife and children, since he has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer & does not expect to live.

Its shot on location in ABQ, and man, Alberqerque could practically be considered a character in its own right.
Really though, some of the acting is great, the standout by far being Bryan Cranston. Who'da thunkit? Malcolm's Dad, Hal?
Some top casting aswell. I like it.
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: Breaking Bad - 04/01/10 12:28 AM

IMO, the best show on TV (Mad Men second, Dexter a close third).
BB has the potential to be better than the Sopranos. It's an amazing show on every level and deserves more popularity.

I can't say enough about this show!
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Breaking Bad - 04/19/10 03:26 AM

Finally caught, the first ep of Series 3. Awesome. Pure Awesome, capital A.

Same old Walt, same old family problems (exponentially worsening, of course)
same old ABQ...

but some creepy new Santeria (i think) cartel gangsters, on their way across the border...brrrr. Creepy. wink
Love it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET