Home

Everybody Wants To Be Italian

Posted By: Tru_Bizelli

Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 07/18/09 10:28 AM

Have you guyz seen this movie? I guess its not as much of a mobster movie compared to the rest (only has some references ... kindof a chick flick in a way), but its a good movie: "Everybody Wants To Be Italian" ... I think its worth watching.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 07/25/09 06:22 PM

I posted a link to that movie a while back. While not a wonderful movie, my daughter and I both found it kind of cute. Maybe it is more a "chick flick", but I liked it. Something about it was appealing smile

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 07/25/09 10:32 PM

Cant say ive seen it..
Posted By: DiMaggio68

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 07/26/09 12:27 PM

That movie has the sexy Cerina Vincent (Not related to Frank Vincent) in it. She also played the nude student in "Not Another Teen Movie."

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 07/26/09 12:29 PM

I thought the film sucked. I was really disappointed in it.

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 07/26/09 05:04 PM

Actually, yes, it could have been better, but I didn't think it sucked at all. It seems they could have elaborated more on the storyline????? I saw it under pleasant circumstances, in a lighthearted mood with my daughter, sharing a speical "bonding" time. She really loved it. Like mentioned though, perhaps it is more a chick flick. wink

TIS
Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/04/09 11:48 PM

I saw that movie, it was kinda funny but it wasn't that great of a movie, I actually found it kind of offensive since it portrays people trying to be Italian when really they're not which brings up some stereotypes about Italians, but other than that it was a funny movie. It reminds me of a certain saying, "There's only two kinds of people in this world, Italians and people who wish they were".
Posted By: Blackie

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 01:56 AM

i am a third kind i like bein irish i wouldn't want to be italian first things first u always got to eat

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 01:58 AM

sorry about that one guido

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackie
no offense but nobody "wants" to be italian trust me my friend dan mondini doesn't enjoy it and he gets mafia shit for it plus he is behind in line for work except for irish americans african americans and south americans cuz he just loafs around oh and don't even get me started on his failed e-waste hauling business lmfao

Why do you always have to put down Italians? You do it on almost every post and then try to cover up your racist views by saying you have an Italian friend or that you were just talking about Mobsters.

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 08:11 PM

di maggio i should stick a pizza up your ass cuz i ain't racist
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: DiMaggio68
no offense but nobody "wants" to be italian trust me my friend dan mondini doesn't enjoy it and he gets mafia shit for it plus he is behind in line for work except for irish americans african americans and south americans cuz he just loafs around oh and don't even get me started on his failed e-waste hauling business lmfao

Why do you always have to put down Italians? You do it on almost every post and then try to cover up your racist views by saying you have an Italian friend or that you were just talking about Mobsters.

I have that very same question.

Blackie, I have explained several thing wrong with your "All Italians/Mobsters are Fat morons" statements and you still persist with them.

I am now Formally asking you to cease-and-desist with your Racist/Prejudice (however you see them) statements.

Thank you.

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 08:33 PM

I am just gonna drop it... you know why? because if I say what I want to say to you I will be Banned, or Sent "on vacation"

Good Day to you Sir

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 08:36 PM

alright i apologize i was just messin around some italian mobsters like the godfather and johnny depp in public enemies were skinny and nobody is a fat moron and italians are intelligent cultured people and i was just talkin stupid

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 08:37 PM

Tony Montana was not Italian... he was Cuban

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 08:38 PM

i still want to stick a pizza up di maggio's ass i'm sure i could fit a lot more

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 09:13 PM

i am a third kind i like bein irish i wouldn't want to be italian first things first u always got to eat

I think deep down you really really want to be Italian. Doesn't everybody? grin Italians rule!!!!! wink

TIS

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 09:15 PM

no offense but i don't want to be italian and i think all races rule not just italians, plus italians ain't bad but i am pro irish
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/82679
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/199416
Posted By: Mark

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 10:40 PM

It's like my Uncle Pasquale used to say...there are two kinds of people in the world; Italians and those who want to be Italian! wink

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 10:42 PM

i am guessing the same goes for the irish there are those who are irish and those who wish to be irish i am in the want to be and am also irish category i like being irish here is one reason why
http://www.network54.com/Forum/402609/thread/1163699372/Jimmy+Coonan-
the irish mob still exsists boyos thats reality in new york chicago new orleans and california and boston

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/27/09 11:01 PM

http://www.network54.com/Forum/402609/thread/1163699372/Jimmy+Coonan- irish organized crime forum copy and paste the link and you will see why the irish rule

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:02 AM

i still want to stick a pizza up di maggio's ass i'm sure i could fit a lot more

I know you're from SF but I'm sorry I don't play that gay stuff dude. If you do thats your business but please keep it to your self.

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:05 AM

ur from california too so ur the gay one u could fit ten slices in ur ass its probably the size of the lincoln tunnel over near little italy mr. "i want to be greasy" di maggio

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:07 AM

send me a private message to meet you some where because I'd just love you to try. Other then that- You don't know much about the HA'S.

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:21 AM

meet at 344 turk and leavenworth big slum building where i live i usually sit outside and talk to the bums and frequent the best hookers meet me there boyo
fuckin pussy meet me tonight come armed and lets look for michael tom angelo the fruit cake i know a couple gbg take his ass out on turk u the one gone i won't get killed punk

I knew you were gay because if you were str8 you would have respect for the women on this forum and not use such bad words. It's people like you that give that area of SFT a bad NAME.

Where's the rope?

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:22 AM

ur a chick?

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:28 AM

ur a chick?

Nope and they're not chicks. Women are the salt of the earth and God's gift. I was talking about the women on this forum. God Bless you bro. I'll be praying for you.

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:29 AM

i was callin u a chick not the women on this forum boyo

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:35 AM

MAYBE WE SHOULD MEET. WHY DON'T YOU COME TO SAN JOSE. I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU HOW SHORT, OUT OF SHAPE AND REALLY SKINNY I AM. COME ON OVER TO 4TH AND EMPIRE.

EAST SIDE G TELL I DIE

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:37 AM

Originally Posted By: DiMaggio68

MAYBE WE SHOULD MEET. WHY DON'T YOU COME TO SAN JOSE. I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU HOW SHORT, OUT OF SHAPE AND REALLY SKINNY I AM. COME ON OVER TO 4TH AND EMPIRE.

Cool yourself DiMaggio... Cool yourself
Posted By: SC

Re: Everybody Wants To Be Italian - 08/28/09 03:41 AM

Blackie just went on vacation. This thread is useless, and it's locked.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET