Home

Omerta Movie

Posted By: Rudik

Omerta Movie - 05/03/05 11:24 PM

They should make a movie on it. Who would have play in it.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Omerta Movie - 05/04/05 04:02 PM

they are planing it. and apparently mike imperioli is supposed to be writing the script.
Posted By: TheSicilian123

Re: Omerta Movie - 05/08/05 07:28 PM

Sound interresting. Hope its as good as the book.
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Omerta Movie - 05/16/05 02:08 PM

I don't know why, but I kept seeing Dominic Purcell (Dracula in Blade Trinity) as Astorre. I don't really care for this book, but I'd go see a movie if they made one. But as for the casting, I think the characters were generic enough that most anyone could fit the bill.

Re: Omerta Movie - 05/19/05 03:59 PM

They'll probley change the tittle to like Silence or something Stupid people not knowing what that means
Posted By: Capo_Soldier

Re: Omerta Movie - 05/26/05 11:01 AM

Ahh...only on Chapter 3 and this book interests me :p , I think it'd turn out to be a good movie, if planned out correctly...

Course it's been 5 years...makes me wonder
Posted By: Brian_S

Re: Omerta Movie - 05/29/05 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TheSicilian123:
They'll probley change the tittle to like Silence or something Stupid people not knowing what that means
I don't think not knowing what "omerta" means would make a person "stupid". It's not like everyone has an interest in the mafia.

Re: Omerta Movie - 05/29/05 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian_S:
[quote]Originally posted by TheSicilian123:
[b] They'll probley change the tittle to like Silence or something Stupid people not knowing what that means
I don't think not knowing what "omerta" means would make a person "stupid". It's not like everyone has an interest in the mafia. [/b][/quote]Yeah that was a wrong use of words. sry
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET