Home

A 'reality' based book? - The Scilian

Posted By: Roland

A 'reality' based book? - The Scilian - 08/12/01 10:25 PM

I had no clue that The Scilian was partially based on actual events, that kinda shocked me. If anyone is interested on the real life tale of Salvatore Giuliano then go to this web address; http://www.sicilian.net/salvatoregiuliano/

A very excellent read with real pictures of the man himself, plus pictures of Passatempo and Italian Articles on Giuliano. Well worth the read.

Roland
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: A 'reality' based book? - The Scilian - 08/12/01 11:37 PM

Yeah thats a good site, I found it a few months ago. But i've always had trouble finding out where in England I can buy that book.

No offense but you really need to learn how to spell Sicilian.

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: Turi Giuliano ]
Posted By: Roland

Re: A 'reality' based book? - The Scilian - 08/13/01 01:37 AM

lol none taken man.
Give me time and ill get it right lol.

Roland
Posted By: the angel of justice

Re: A 'reality' based book? - The Scilian - 08/14/01 01:02 PM

Quite irrelevant but i cant believe i didnt think of that quote at the bottom of my posts, a very good choice guiliano.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: A 'reality' based book? - The Scilian - 08/14/01 06:08 PM

I got to admit and give the credit to Sonny for this one. In the general discussion and topic....'ok a little help with translations'
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A 'reality' based book? - The Scilian - 08/21/01 06:41 PM

Nope, there is definitely some truth to it. But I like the fictionalization as well
Posted By: Joey T

Re: A 'reality' based book? - The Scilian - 08/23/01 12:50 AM

It just hit me, maybe strangely, but Mike with the Turi story sort of reminds me of, don't laugh, Forest Gump. Its like visiting a historical part that he wasn't really in, but when written, you would believe he was.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET