Home

Lindsay Lohan Breaking News

Posted By: Don Vercetti

Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/11/06 09:18 AM

Lohan's Bag Recovered

Police have recovered Lindsay Lohan's stolen handbag in a car parking lot at London's Heathrow Airport, just feet from where it disappeared. The Mean Girls star lost her beloved Hermes Birkin bag inside the terminal on Thursday afternoon when it was stolen from her trolley. The actress/singer was traveling through the airport with boyfriend Harry Morton on her way back to America from the Venice Film Festival when she noticed the bag, containing $954,000 worth of jewelry and her asthma medication, was missing. It is believed the bag was found in a car park at Heathrow by a member of the public, who contacted police. A police spokeswoman says, "We have not yet established what, if anything, is missing."

Dear lord, thank God. I thought I'd never be able to sleep again. She finally got her beloved pocketbook now.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/11/06 10:32 AM

... yay?
Posted By: DE NIRO'S SISTER

Re: Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/11/06 05:57 PM

Shes ashmatic?
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/11/06 06:28 PM

PHEW!

I lost sleep last night over this. Glad the bag was returned to her.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/11/06 08:45 PM

I guess I can stop looking now.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/12/06 12:24 AM

It was Paris Hilton. :p
Posted By: Mad Johnny

Re: Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/12/06 02:01 AM

If she's walking around with a bag with $954,000 of stuff in it, she can afford to lose it
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/14/06 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO'S SISTER:
Shes ashmatic?
I am utterly confused by your use of emoticons. A smiley face? I mean, seriously... a SMILEY face?

"Oh, yay, her lungs don't work correctly! Awesome! PILLOW FIGHT!!!"

Not to say I wouldn't be happy if she were struck on the head by a gigantic cinderblock.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Lindsay Lohan Breaking News - 09/15/06 06:13 AM

I didn't even know she was missing a handbag guess that shows how out of it I've been lately.

But aside from that it would suck losing asthma medication, as I have asthma myself.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET