Home

Family Guy has turned into complete shit

Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 02:07 AM

Anybody watch the new episode tonight? I didn't laugh once. Looks like that show will never be funny again.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 02:18 AM

Man, Trey Parker and Matt Stone were right with their episode of SOUTH PARK.

What's sad is, I wrote a RRA LOVES TV column for FAMILY GUY. At the time, I felt that despite being massively hit and miss, I thought it would muscle itself out into greatness, much like THE SIMPSONS became gold by season 4.

So far, my prediction has given me a prostate exam.

If you didn't laugh at that sentence, then you understand FAMILY GUY's writing right now.
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 03:55 AM

I enjoyed it.
Posted By: Silvio

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 04:11 AM

Ever since the show came back on, it has been completely awful.

I cant watch it 5 minutes anymore
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 05:04 AM

I really don't know WTF y'all are talking about, but, it was great -- as usual! Especially approaching "that age" myself where I know it's coming soon! I don't know.... maybe cuz I'm old enough to "get it" made it more enjoyable. :p :rolleyes:
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 09:33 AM

I thought it was funny. Maybe not the all-time funniest episode they've ever done, but definitely a far cry from their worst.

Perhaps, as our Don has said, when one is of an age to understand prostate exams (and why they are necessary), then one can laugh at it (albeit nervously).

And the George Takei bits were hilarious.

Signor V.

--------------------
"Orson fall down?"
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 10:22 AM

I too was pretty amused, especially at the scene with Peter calling himself a whore and cutting off all his hair. Good stuff.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 10:37 AM

Its always been S**T :p
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 11:51 AM

:p
Posted By: Ice

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 09/11/06 02:59 PM

It is really hard to maintain that 'high' level that family guy once had. Just ask The Simpsons whose golden age ended yrs ago.
Posted By: Ice

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 12/18/06 03:51 AM

G*d damn tonight's episodes had some funny shit.

In the first Meg takes Brian to her dance and they make out(this beastality is against church doctrine and it's offensive ). He wants nothing to do with her the day after and when he refuses to have coffee with her she says 'oh Brian, be a good boy, you want to have coffee and talk about last night don't you. Yes you do, cuz you're a good boy aren't you!

The second was closed with Peter and Lois in bed making out and Peter says 'Oh Lois this is great, I don't know if we're really doing it or if thats the back of your knee but this is great!'
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 12/18/06 03:52 AM

I've missed the last 3 episodes due to my job. Glad to hear it's back on track.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Family Guy has turned into complete shit - 12/18/06 04:17 AM

Family Guy has its ups and downs - just like most other series on television.

IMO, Saving Private Brian was one of their best recent episodes, but the one that aired right after that missed the mark. Again, this is just my opinion.

The one they had tonight (Barely Legal) was pretty good. I'd say an 8.5 out of 10. The part with Quagmire counseling Meg was priceless.

Signor V.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET