Home

TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT!

Posted By: Double-J

TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 01:22 PM

Posted By: DE NIRO'S SISTER

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 01:26 PM

Yeah your title is true.

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 01:33 PM

[/sarcasm]
Posted By: DE NIRO'S SISTER

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 05:20 PM

Its still true!
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 06:14 PM

Strange thread...

Yours truly, ©
Enzo
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 07:13 PM

I think DJ was trying to make a point, much like Al Franken's not-so-funny books about the conservatives. The difference is that I don't have to pay to laugh at DJ's routine.

Now where is Patrick.....I need a super good laugh today.

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
I think DJ was trying to make a point, much like Al Franken's not-so-funny books about the conservatives. The difference is that I don't have to pay to laugh at DJ's routine.

Now where is Patrick.....I need a super good laugh today.
I'm here 'til Saturday.

I think Patrick has gone into a spider-hole. If Castro nearly dying didn't pull his Che Guevara-loving bodess out of absenteeism, I don't know what will.

Maybe another Michael Moore film.

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 07:31 PM

Nah, the fall mid-term elections will drag Patrick out of his ditch.

Really, can't wait for him and DJ to spout lots of JPGs and lengthy posts about shit they take seriously. It's like two neighbors going to war with each other because someone's dog keeps shitting on their front yard.

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 07:34 PM

Maybe we'll just have a pissing contest, to see who has the most distance. :p

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 07:35 PM

Piss? Bah...anyone can piss.

But if anyone has the gaul to deliver the Cleveland Steamer, then he will automatically win. Fuck fairness!

P.S. - WB gave me good money and food coupons to tell people to go see BEERFEST. What, wouldn't you be a whore for a studio if they gave you coupons for beer?

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 07:38 PM

On another thought DJ, leave the newspaper parodies to THE ONION. They know their shit, and better yet, they're funny.

"President Kennedy shot 43 times from 7 different Angles"
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 08:37 PM

DJ, do you also have pictures like that from the other side?
Posted By: Walter Mosca

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 08:48 PM

The spirit world?
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: TYPING TITLES IN ALL CAPS MAKES PEOPLE THINK A THREAD IS IMPORTANT! - 08/16/06 11:51 PM

That's a good one
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET