Home

Thirsty Anyone? *DELETED*

Posted By: Partagas

Thirsty Anyone? *DELETED* - 02/27/06 11:03 PM

Post deleted by Partagas
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/27/06 11:40 PM

Everclear grain alcohol comes in 151-proof and 190-proof varieties (the latter isn't available in some states apparently).

I had a run-in with Bacardi 151 rum once, and I don't recommend drinking it straight - like Everclear, it's meant to be mixed!

But 184 proof whisky must be lethal!
Sounds good...where can I get some?
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/27/06 11:42 PM

No thanks, I want the strongest stuff possible, so I'll be heading to my local pharmacy. :p :p :p
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 12:40 PM

See you people on the otherside.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 03:36 PM

184-proof eh?! 92% alcohol eh?! What pussies?! I drink 199-proof whiskey (99.5% alcohol) every other day. 184-proof, :rolleyes: that's like a soft drink man! :p
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 05:08 PM

When I get thirsty, I drink premium gasoline and if I get hungry, I eat hand grenades. I give 184-Proof Whiskey to my kids in a milk bottle everyday so they can grow up like their dad.

Because I'm a real man.

The Doc
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 05:11 PM

You can't beat a "wee dram" of the good stuff

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 05:12 PM

LMAO! LMAO! Lol! Lol!

That was hilarious DonF.55!
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
When I get thirsty, I drink premium gasoline and if I get hungry, I eat hand grenades. I give 184-Proof Whiskey to my kids in a milk bottle everyday so they can grow up like their dad.

Because I'm a real man.

The Doc
I drink melted steel for breakfast, and kerosine in the evening. You should try it... real good stuff!

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b] When I get thirsty, I drink premium gasoline and if I get hungry, I eat hand grenades. I give 184-Proof Whiskey to my kids in a milk bottle everyday so they can grow up like their dad.

Because I'm a real man.

The Doc
I drink melted steel for breakfast, and kerosine in the evening. You should try it... real good stuff! [/b][/quote]Melted steel? What's wrong? Do you have the flu? Hope you can get back to SOLID food soon. I'm having a plate of sledge hammers and a tall glass of Drain-o to wash it all down. Get well soon.

The Doc
Posted By: svsg

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 08:17 PM

Ferro, you are really funny.
Sledge hammers, kerosene....

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 09:20 PM

Thanks for the appreciation guys. I'm going to throw back another bottle of aftershave after dinner tonight for you guys.

The Doc

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 09:34 PM

Lol! Aqua Velva or Armani?? I'll bet it's Armani. Only the good stuff for you right Ferro55?? :p Have one for me brother!!
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 02/28/06 09:38 PM

I like to play Withnail + I every morning and after my tea my breathe smells of magnesium, admittedly i can't see properly anymore, it's just numbers scrolling down in a green glow
Posted By: svsg

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 03/02/06 10:19 AM

DonFerro and Enzo,
Here is another recipe for you guys to try:
Industrial fly-ash - 40%
Enriched radio-active uranium - 40%
Coolant Liquid - 8%
Sulphuric-acid - 8%
Methane - 1%
Naphta+Asphalt - 2%
Bacteria Culture - 1%

Note: You can substitute Fly-ash with 99% pure cement+asbestos mixture

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 03/02/06 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by svsg:
DonFerro and Enzo,
Here is another recipe for you guys to try:
Industrial fly-ash - 40%
Enriched radio-active uranium - 40%
Coolant Liquid - 8%
Sulphuric-acid - 8%
Methane - 1%
Naphta+Asphalt - 2%
Bacteria Culture - 1%

Note: You can substitute Fly-ash with 99% pure cement+asbestos mixture
I served that at my daughter's wedding and it went over great! (Seeing as we are all men and my daughter is a very man-like man/woman)

I subsituted napalm and steel lubricant for the Sulphuric acid and methane and it really took some of the edge off for the whimpy shitheads on the groom's side.

The Doc
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/06/19 01:52 AM

I have Bacardi cola tonight haha.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/06/19 04:39 AM

Finished off the rest of my POLESTAR PILSNERS.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/11/19 08:34 PM

been sticking with sam adams lately after not drinking for most of 2018... i love cognac a little too much so i gotta give it up for good.

@duespaid if you're a pilsner guy check out whales tail pale ale it's a good one
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/11/19 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
been sticking with sam adams lately after not drinking for most of 2018... i love cognac a little too much so i gotta give it up for good.

@duespaid if you're a pilsner guy check out whales tail pale ale it's a good one

What flavor of Sam? I just picked up another 6 pack of the White Christmas before they all sell out and I won't be able to get it again until November/December of this year.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/11/19 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Irishman12

What flavor of Sam? I just picked up another 6 pack of the White Christmas before they all sell out and I won't be able to get it again until November/December of this year.

usually boston lager but lately i've been liking one they do called rebel IPA... they also have variety packs that i pick up sometimes if i'm bringing them to a party or something.

my favorite sam adams is brick red though, but you can only get that on tap at a few bars here in Boston

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/12/19 04:33 AM

I will get it. Thanks Bones.

usually boston lager but lately i've been liking one they do called rebel IPA... they also have variety packs that i pick up sometimes if i'm bringing them to a party or something.

my favorite sam adams is brick red though, but you can only get that on tap at a few bars here in Boston

I like the Rebel, I also love the Fezzie Wig and Winter Lager from Sam Adams.

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/12/19 04:35 AM

On it.

I will check if my guy has it, if he don’t ...he will get it.

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/12/19 09:56 AM

I haven't tried the rebel IPA but I don't like IPA's at all so I'm sure I'd just be wasting my money. My favorite Sam is the Cherry Wheat. I used to also love the Blueberry Witbier before they discontinued it.
Posted By: YoTonyB

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/12/19 07:06 PM

Wow...resurrecting a nearly 13 year-old thread along with the names of some noted and memorable past members!

Headed to Boston at the end of the month and the current Sam Adams suggestions are a great reference!

tony b.

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/12/19 08:10 PM

I haven't tried the rebel IPA but I don't like IPA's at all so I'm sure I'd just be wasting my money. My favorite Sam is the Cherry Wheat. I used to also love the Blueberry Witbier before they discontinued it.

Blue Point makes a Bluberry you may like,.

Originally Posted by YoTonyB
Wow...resurrecting a nearly 13 year-old thread along with the names of some noted and memorable past members!

Headed to Boston at the end of the month and the current Sam Adams suggestions are a great reference!

tony b.

Enjoy

Re: Thirsty Anyone? - 01/13/19 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
[quote=RollinBones]been sticking with sam adams lately after not drinking for most of 2018... i love cognac a little too much so i gotta give it up for good.

Blue Point makes a Bluberry you may like,.

Originally Posted by YoTonyB

tony b.

Enjoy
[/quote]

I'll have to keep my eye open for the Blue Point. The only one of their's I've had is their Toasted Lager. Had it for the first time at Yankee Stadium in 2017 and it was delicious. I've had it since in bottles but it hasn't been as good (I'm convinced it's the temperature it's served at at Yankee Stadium because they also served the best Guinness I've ever had in the Audi Club too).

Nice seeing you back Tony B!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET