Home

If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be?

Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 04:33 AM

Eva Mendes.

Yummy.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 05:19 AM

Can't narrow it down to one so here goes..

Jessica Alba
Pamela Anderson
Tyra Banks
Monica Bellucci
Mariah Carey
Kim Clijsters
Keyshia Cole
Nikki Cox
Penelope Cruz
Maria Grazia Cucinotta
Angela Devi
Carmen Electra
Vivica A. Fox
Rebecca Gayheart
Laura San Giacomo
Aria Giovanni
Vida Guerra
Salma Hayek
Elizabeth Hurley
Celina Jaitley
Angelina Jolie
Catherine Zeta Jones
Alicia Keyes
Negar Khan
Beyonce Knowles
Kristin Kreuk
Avril Lavigne
Jennifer Lopez
Vanessa Marcil
Jenny McCarthy
Linsey Dawn McKenzie
Eva Mendes
Diya Mirza
Sania Mirza
Demi Moore
Bif Naked
Aishwarya Rai
Leah Remini
Denise Richards
Kelly Ripa
Jeri Ryan
Susan Sarandon
Shakira
Jessica Simpson
Anna Nicole Smith
Trish Stratus
Ayesha Takia
Shania Twain
Vanessa Williams
Preity Zinta

Yup, if I could have sex with all of them, I would die a happy man.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Jasani:
Yup, if I could have sex with all of them, I would die a happy man.
Happy and tired...

But cool, a Bollywood fan!

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 07:42 AM

Lol! Not a fan really. India churns out the most movies of any country in the world and the huge majority of them are garbage. I guess they're kinda like American movies that way. Actually I've only seen like 2 or 3 Indian movies in my life (I've seen a lot of Western movies with South Asian actors but they're not really Bollywood flicks) but regardless of the quality of the movies, the actresses are super hottt!
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 10:10 AM

Al Pacino, because he really needs to know me before he gets too week to even undo any zip.

Richard Gere, because after all when I think of him in his pants I still got shivers down my spine and wonder how much a sex session with him would cost me. I guess it's "the American gigolo syndrome".

Hugh Grant, because that blue eyed Brit desperately needs someone who unfreezes him. You see, I'm such a philanthropist!
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 11:11 AM

I'll always have to say kate winslet. I just think she's so sexy!
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 11:49 AM

Any of these:

-Nicole Kidman (first choice)
-Naomi Watts
-Jennifer Love Hewitt
-Hilary Duff
-Eliza Dushku
-Keira Knightley
-Natalie Portman
-Michelle Pfeiffer
-Jennifer Connelly
-Elizabeth Hurley
-Eva Mendes
-Penelope Cruz
-Shu Qi
-Ziyi Zhang
-Nicole Eggert
-Joan Severance
-Pam Anderson
-Carmen Electra
-Jenny McCarthy

But again, outta this list I'd have to go with Nicole Kidman
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 12:37 PM

geoff
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
geoff
DUDE!

My list

Lavinia
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 12:59 PM

Professor Stephen Hawkins.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
My list

Lavinia
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Love Hewitt
wow, apparently I'm in the same list with former Mrs Pitt. I'm more than honored!!!!
Posted By: bogey

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 01:33 PM

Johnny Depppppp

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bogey:
Johnny Depppppp
him too

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 01:46 PM

Quote:
him too

Ant whennnnnnnnnnn/whyyyyyyyyy/howwwwwwwww did you come back???

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 01:52 PM

when i stopped being lazy & apathetic!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:00 PM

The Queen Mother, just so I could brag to Turi and his mates.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MaryCas:
The Queen Mother,
the Queen Mother is dead, you necrophile!!!

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:05 PM

Quote:
My list
Jennifer Love Hewitt
You'd have to go through me bub

I'd also have to add Elisha Cuthbert to my list

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
I'd also have to add Elish Cuthbert to my list
right. 45 were too few.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:09 PM

I was thinking the same thing
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[quote]Originally posted by MaryCas:
[b] The Queen Mother,
the Queen Mother is dead, you necrophile!!! [/b][/quote]Then who is that old lady with the hat and black purse? She's the Queen and she's a Mother, no?

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:11 PM

Quote:
The Queen Mother, just so I could brag to Turi and his mates.
Let me assure you I'm not going to be jealous.

I did once hear posh people are supposed to be quite dirty in bed but I can't see it. "Oooh I'm arriving."

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
I did once hear posh people are supposed to be quite dirty in bed but I can't see it. "Oooh I'm arriving."
Right. "I'd Love To Be Your Tampax Now" is so classy.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[b] My list
Jennifer Love Hewitt
You'd have to go through me bub [/b][/quote]Just wait in line.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 03:34 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by MaryCas:
[b] The Queen Mother,
the Queen Mother is dead, you necrophile!!! [/b][/quote]Then who is that old lady with the hat and black purse? She's the Queen and she's a Mother, no? [/b][/quote]Yea, I know who you mean. Isn't she Charle's mother? And isn't she the Queen???? Maybe the title "Queen Mother" doesn't apply????? See how much I know?

TIS
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 03:51 PM

There is no way I could choose just one so I'll list several.

Kelly Monaco
Natalie Portman
Keira Knightly
Eliza Dushku
Shania Twain
Linsey Dawn McKenzie
Elizabeth Hurley
Nicole Peters(she's in the same profession as LDM)
Kelly Kay(she's also in the same profession as Nicole Peters & LDM)
Angelina Jolie

But my first choice would have to be Kelly Monaco

Forgot to add Stephanie McMahon from the WWE, I'm so ashamed of myself as she's always been my favorite diva.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 04:09 PM

Quote:
Kim Clijsters
Susan Sarandon
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 04:31 PM

Sofia Loren (in her prime)
Claudia Cardinale (in her prime)
Kate Winslet
Angelina Jolie
Salma Hayek

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 04:57 PM

Enzo, Kim Clijsters may not be all she could be in the face department but she's got a smoking body (imo) and probably would be a demon in the sack. As for Sarandon, she's pushing sixty and she still looks amazing, Tim Robbins is a lucky man. I wouldn't mind fooling around with Dolly Parton, Jane Seymour and Susanne Summers either.
Posted By: Cuneo

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 05:52 PM

Eva Longoria

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
Forgot to add Stephanie McMahon from the WWE, I'm so ashamed of myself as she's always been my favorite diva.
I've ALWAYS been a fan of Stephanie too (especially during the McMahon-Helmsley era). When Miss Elizabeth was in the nWo I'd put her there too
Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/30/05 08:26 PM

Kiss "Joaquin Phoenix" Kiss

Smooch! Love This Man To Death!!
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 01:01 AM

Arriving... Haha!!!! Turi, that is hilarious.

And hey, no one wants to do Lombardi, as a welcome back? :p
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
Arriving... Haha!!!! Turi, that is hilarious.

I'll take a hit for the team. :p

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[quote]Originally posted by Letizia B.:
[b] Arriving... Haha!!!! Turi, that is hilarious.

I'll take a hit for the team. :p [/b][/quote]Join me in.
Posted By: don illuminati

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 05:09 AM

Kristi Yamaguchi
Tammy Lyn Stytch (wrestling's 'Sunny')
Shania Twain
Stefanie Powers (in her prime)
Kim Deal
Salma Hayek
Kirstin Dunst
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 01:08 PM

Thats a tough one, but propably Monica Bellucci.

I would die as a happy man...
Posted By: JustMe

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
The term "famous" is relative.

That being said, Richard Gere or the famous Russian Pianist JM
Part, you shameless! I feel like celeb this month anyway, having given too much interviews for my taste, and you add to the feeling. OK, I grant you permission to post my pics in "Female hotties" thread as often as you choose. :p

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aziatic:
Thats a tough one, but propably Monica Bellucci.
Good choice buddy!

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 04:10 PM

If I may offer an opinion, start with scantily dressed than move on to erotic. Don't wanna give it all away at once
Posted By: JustMe

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 12/31/05 04:25 PM

You mean, you have them ALL, Part? What - all of them?
Including those with me and Al - together?
OMG, it's a scandal!!!
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 12:08 AM

Quote:

Jennifer Aniston
I never liked Pitt but I'd do her current boyfriend Vince Vaughn. So he isn't a hunk, but in the immortal words of Jessica Rabbit "He makes me laugh".
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 12:31 AM

Quote:
geoff

Anyone else?
Posted By: Luciano Fanucci

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 12:38 AM

Krista Allen
[img]http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:...llen%252003.png[/img]

And Mariah Carey

[img]http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:C8yU1XdhGMkJ:www.celebrity-[/img]

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
[b] geoff

Anyone else? [/b][/quote]Nope, Lombardi is the only one from all 6,5 billion people on this world who mentioned you.
No choice for Geoff...

Please don't ban me

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Luciano Fanucci:
[QB] Krista Allen
[img]http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:...llen%252003.png[/img]
I second that emotion my friend. Krista Allen is so f'n hot!

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 12:42 AM

Yep, anyone would be tempted to get in bed with her.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 12:47 AM

Michael Jackson - cuz I'd be sooooo damn rich afterwards! And on the bright side, he's a woman anyway.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 12:48 AM

Yep, he turnered himslf from A black man, to A white woman.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 02:27 AM

This topic is really creepy...

So, who's up for a good consensual rape? Going once...
Posted By: Patrick

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 06:04 AM

got a rise out of htat?! lol. omfg. i love you part.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 06:12 AM

Stacy Keibler
Trish Stratus

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
My H.S. english teacher always pronounced pianist like penis -- always got a rise out of that!
You or he?

And why was your English teacher always talking about penis? :p
Posted By: SC

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 11:00 AM

Quote:
And why was your English teacher always talking about penis?
My music teacher always talked about his organ.

I think he might have been gay..... he only played hymns. :rolleyes:

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
...he only played hymns. :rolleyes:
Funny, cuz our cafeteria ladies always pushed Herrs .... :rolleyes:
Posted By: SC

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 11:11 AM

Quote:
Funny, cuz our cafeteria ladies always pushed Herrs ....
I betcha ya can't eat just ONE.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 11:20 AM

You haven't been to my high school.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 05:53 PM

Victoria Gotti

Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Love:
Victoria Gotti

*Vomits*
Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/01/06 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
[quote]Originally posted by Tony Love:
[b] Victoria Gotti

*Vomits* [/b][/quote]NO! SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! But I don´t think I would dare with her...
GOOD CHOICE TONY LOVE!!! I consider her as one of the most beautiful women in the world!

I have another choice even she is not so popular...

Melissa Ravenna Angelini, a former John Gotti´s supporter and creator of the "John Gotti tribute page" which doesn´t exist anymore.

http://www.ganglandnews.com/column135.htm

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 12:58 AM

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 01:02 AM

Ok, I'm not gonna lie to you. I'd bang Victoria Gotti for sure. But is she one of the top 100 best looking women in the world? Is she one of the top 1 000 best looking women in the world? No and no.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 01:04 AM

WHOA! Wait.... Back up...

Victoria Gotti is a WOMAN!?

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:

GOOD CHOICE TONY LOVE!!!
Grazie!
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 04:18 AM

Quote:
[b] Victoria Gotti

*Vomits* [/b][/quote]I was thinking the same exact theing myself.

Quote:

I have another choice even she is not so popular...

Melissa Ravenna Angelini, a former John Gotti´s supporter and creator of the "John Gotti tribute page" which doesn´t exist anymore.

http://www.ganglandnews.com/column135.htm
Now she's hot!

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 05:39 AM

Quote:
*Vomits*
Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
I was thinking the same exact theing myself.
I third that motion.

I still vote for Mr. Depp

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 02:56 PM

Quote:
Ok, I'm not gonna lie to you. I'd bang Victoria Gotti for sure. But is she one of the top 100 best looking women in the world? Is she one of the top 1 000 best looking women in the world? No and no.
Ok, if Victoria Gotti is not beautiful, who is?

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 03:18 PM

Oh god, please quit with the Victoria Gotti stuff.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 04:41 PM

Don Napolitano why don't you check the second post in this thread?

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/02/06 11:50 PM

Quote:
Don Napolitano why don't you check the second post in this thread?
I did it, not so bad, but I still rather Victoria Gotti

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/03/06 12:09 AM

Look again.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/03/06 10:56 AM

She'd eat you alive man.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/03/06 12:10 PM

Quote:
She'd eat you alive man.
Even with your clothes stil on!
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/03/06 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
[quote]Originally posted by MaryCas:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[b]
quote:
The Queen Mother,
the Queen Mother is dead, you necrophile!!! [/b][/quote]Then who is that old lady with the hat and black purse? She's the Queen and she's a Mother, no? [/b][/quote]Yea, I know who you mean. Isn't she Charle's mother? And isn't she the Queen???? Maybe the title "Queen Mother" doesn't apply????? See how much I know?

TIS

The "Queen Mother" was the mother of the current Queen. She died a couple of years ago aged 102. When George VI died, his daughter Elizabeth became Queen. However her mother was still entitled to call herself "Queen" as well. Since they were both called Elizabeth, they came up with the title the "Queen Mother" to avoid confusion.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/03/06 02:16 PM

Quote:
She'd eat you alive man.
I would die as a happy man! Ask Tony Love if he agrees

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/04/06 04:19 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b] She'd eat you alive man.
I would die as a happy man! Ask Tony Love if he agrees [/b][/quote] Haha, yes he would
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/04/06 04:35 AM

Angelina Jolie. Yummy!

GoodFella
Posted By: don vencent

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/04/06 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
Angelina Jolie. Yummy!

GoodFella
all night long

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/05/06 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by don vencent:
[quote]Originally posted by goodfellaoggie:
[b] Angelina Jolie. Yummy!

GoodFella
all night long [/b][/quote]Jolie or GoodFella?
Posted By: E Lucky R

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/05/06 09:03 AM

[img]http://www.scusa.com/family/photos/funny_movie_ratings/images/442/original.aspx[/img]

Jessica Simpson

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/05/06 01:38 PM

Angelina Jolie
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/05/06 04:03 PM

Before this thread I didn't know who Victoria Gotti was. Other than the below picture, I find her horridly unattractive.

As for my pick, either myself, or the person in Vencent's avatar.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/05/06 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Before this thread I didn't know who Victoria Gotti was. Other than the below picture, I find her horridly unattractive.

Hey Tony Love!!! What a good situation would it be for us eh?
Posted By: Daigo Mick Friend

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/05/06 04:29 PM

Quote:

I know it's only my opinion but Mick, the person in Vincent's avatar looks like a real pig. As far as your other choice. your are a young guy and I'm sure that currently happens now more often then not.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/05/06 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Daigo Mick Friend:
[quote]Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b] Before this thread I didn't know who Victoria Gotti was. Other than the below picture, I find her horridly unattractive.

I know it's only my opinion but Mick, the person in Vincent's avatar looks like a real pig. As far as your other choice. your are a young guy and I'm sure that currently happens now more often then not.
[/b][/quote]beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/05/06 10:42 PM

You know, I've been stumbling on this question for days now, and I think I've finally reached a suitable answer.

Myself.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/06/06 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
Myself.
I'm sure you've checked that one off your list long ago. :p

Quote:
As for my pick, either myself, or...
You, too. :p

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/06/06 04:41 AM

Quote:
Hey Tony Love!!! What a good situation would it be for us eh?
Heh heh hope the table can support my weight too.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/06/06 04:47 AM

Wonder if this one hurts her back:

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/06/06 04:53 AM

Quote:

You are a "Maestro"!!!(Teacher or Master, in Argentina we call teacher to the people who are good guys and know what is really good)

I cannot understand why the people say she is ugly

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/06/06 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
You know, I've been stumbling on this question for days now, and I think I've finally reached a suitable answer.

Myself.
Have you ever seriously pondered that before. I freak everyone out when I say I'd love to sleep with a clone of myself. I mean, I know what I like and who better to give it to you than yourself. It's just a form of masterbation.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/06/06 02:08 PM

Quote:

Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/06/06 02:24 PM

Yeah, by myself, I actually meant a physical clone of myself. We'd have a wail of a time.

Re: If you could have sex with anybody in the world, who would it be? - 01/06/06 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bogey:
[b] Wonder if this one hurts her back:

[/b][/quote]:rolleyes:

No Bogey! She doesn´t deserve it! Oh man! She really drives me crazy! I love her!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET