Home

I got engaged last night!

Posted By: Meggie

I got engaged last night! - 09/19/05 11:50 PM

and my new Fiance is taking me to Italy for our honeymoon! Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary of meeting and he proposed!! Im so excited! Now I have a wedding to plan!!!
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/19/05 11:54 PM

Meggie, is such a wonderfull new! May God bless your future marriage!
Keep Me Updated
FRANKIE
Posted By: Beth E

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/19/05 11:58 PM

That's super news! Congrats to you both.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 12:03 AM

Meggie,

I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations! I wish you both a long, happy, healthy & prosperous life together. Have fun planning your wedding.

TIS
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 12:05 AM

Congrats.

Now why can't I meet a good ma--

Uh, yeah, congrats.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 12:13 AM

Congrats
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 01:34 AM

Yeoweeeeeee! Great news. Another wedding to go to!!! We are invited aren't we

Super news. Enjoy the chaos of wedding preparation and Italy is a great idea for a honeymoon.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 03:17 AM

Wow, what great news! Congratulations, and good luck!
Posted By: Double-J

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 04:19 AM

Damn! Another hottie off the market.

Congrats!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 04:25 AM

Congrats Meggie. I wish God speed to the both of you. Just don't forget about us when you get married.
Posted By: SC

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 08:47 AM

Meggie -

September 18th is a good day to meet someone special (I met my first wife on a September 18th).

I wish you and your beau Much Happiness and Much Love. You'll have to make both yourselves!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 09:08 AM

Congratulations! I wish you both a long and happy life together.
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 09:27 AM

Congrats Meggie and may your first child etc, etc. Have you set a date yet??
Posted By: JustMe

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 10:33 AM

Congrats! That must be wonderful. I wish you that it would be always wonderful. Good luck!
Posted By: Bella Mafia UK

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 11:04 AM

Congratulations Meggie!!!!

I got engaged myself back in May, and I'm loving it. Planning the wedding is lots of fun, so make the most of this time as its really special and you'll (hopefully) not get another chance. We had a big engagement party in July with all our friends and family, it was brilliant

Lots of best wishes for the future, I hope you and your other half will be very happy together always.
Posted By: goombah

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 11:58 AM

Congrats and best wishes to you & your significant other.

And may your first child be a masculine child...
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 03:36 PM

Wonderful news! Congratulations! Health and Happiness to you both!
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 03:48 PM

congratulations....many years of health, happiness and prosperity to you both!
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 04:30 PM

WOW! Congratulations. I wish Ya the very best for the future and a wonderful life
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 04:54 PM

That's really great! Congratulations! I wish you and your future spouse a life of health and happiness.

And may your first child, be a masculine child.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 09:01 PM

That is great news! Good luck to you both.

DS
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 09:45 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/20/05 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
That's really great! Congratulations! I wish you and your future spouse a life of health and happiness.

And may your first child, be a masculine child.

Don Cardi

Re: I got engaged last night! - 09/21/05 01:37 AM

I really love you guys! You are like family to me! I must say I was really overwhelmed by all the good wishes! Thank you and I will keep you all posted on the upcoming nuptials! I already selected a date and as soon as I know for sure, I will let you all know. I am hoping we can get married at St Patrick's Cathedral in New York the third Saturday in September.

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/03/05 01:30 AM

I just wanted to let you all know we are getting married at the church I grew up in..Our Lady of Mt Carmel on Sept 23rd! I will keep you all posted!!!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/03/05 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Meggie:
I just wanted to let you all know we are getting married at the church I grew up in..Our Lady of Mt Carmel on Sept 23rd! I will keep you all posted!!!
I think it's wonderful that you are getting married in the church that you grew up in. Any plans for a reception after the church ceremony?

You'll need to post exactly what time the church ceremony will take place. This way I can make sure that I'm not getting a massage, walking down any steps, in bed with any woman, or walking through a revolving door.

A word of advice if you don't mind :

Things will be hectic for the next year with all the planning and the arrangments. But don't stress yourself out. Everything has a way of working itself out. In 10 years you'll look back at something that you may have thought was a major disaster at the time and laugh about it.

Enjoy this time of planning for what will be one of the greatest days of your life.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/03/05 01:21 PM

Congratulations!!!

And may your first child, be a feminin child.

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/03/05 02:09 PM

Thanks, guys! I have to finish law school before I even think of children..Don Cardi, you are so right...it has been hectic! I am interning at a law firm during the day between classes and working part time at Macy's and planning my wedding! You all may remember the church from A Bronx Tale. We are still undecided about where to have the reception...that's my next project!
Posted By: AngelaMarie

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/05/05 07:45 PM

Congrats!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/05/05 07:48 PM

CONGRATS
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/06/05 03:39 AM

congrats bella.

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 02:03 AM

Hello Family! I wanted to share my good news. Now my husband and I are expecting a baby! We are so excited! And guess what- the baby was conceived in Italy! Something about that country!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 02:11 AM

Hey Meggie! I remember you. Congratulations! That's wonderful news. smile Now if it's a boy, you'll have to name him Leonardo right??? wink And let's see, a girl....Sophia? grin When is your due date Meggie?

Let us know when the little bundle arrives.

TIS

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 02:17 AM

Congrats, Meggie! When's the baby due?

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 04:33 AM

I am due Jan 6th. It's so good to see my dear friends on this website! Since I am finished Law School and work full time now I never get on. But I miss my friends! So good to reconnect!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 04:51 AM

That's Geoff's birthday! Definitely a good luck sign! And I never realized until I reread this that you got married in Mt. Carmel! You grew up in Belmont?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 03:55 PM

Congrats Meggie. smile
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Meggie
I am due Jan 6th.

Now you have a boy's name: Don Geoffrey grin Congrats, Meggie!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 06:48 PM

Congrats, Meggie! Haven't heard from you in a long time. Guess you and he were too busy being in love.

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 06:53 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/16/10 11:57 PM

Love is best when a verb.

Congrats, Meggie! Good to see an old face pop in. With some pretty decent news too!
Posted By: Rebelchick

Re: I got engaged last night! - 06/22/10 09:37 AM

and my new Fiance is taking me to Italy for our honeymoon! Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary of meeting and he proposed!! Im so excited! Now I have a wedding to plan!!!

Hi Meggie. I'm new here. Just wanted to congratulate you! Lucky lady getting to go to Italy! You've sufficiently jealoused me, lol. I'm just gonna go drink some Drano now.... cry j/k. I'm happy for you.

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/06/11 05:53 AM

Hello Family!

I am in labor now- in for a long night I am sure. I am trying to some kill time and just wanted to let you all know we will have a baby soon! I will let you know... not looking forward to these contractions- lol. Geoff looks like he will be born on your b-day (my actual due date) after all!!! wink

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/06/11 06:16 AM

Congrats, Meggie!!!! Wow, anyone born on the Epiphany must be special! wink Hang in there; I hear it's a little worth it. grin And may your first child be a healthy child!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/06/11 06:20 AM

Congratulations Meggie!! I wish you and baby all the best.

Take care!

wink

TIS

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/06/11 07:20 AM

I boiled some water.... we're waiting on you now, Meggie.

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/06/11 07:22 AM

I never understood exactly what the boiling water was for eek lol

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/06/11 05:03 PM

Congrats and all the best..
Posted By: Ice

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/06/11 08:58 PM

Best wishes to the new mom and baby!

And how nice of you to include your gbb family during this special time. smile
Posted By: Lovecraft

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/07/11 01:34 AM

Congrats and best of luck with your new little family!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/07/11 04:26 AM

My wife, Meggie, delivered a healthy baby boy,his name is Blaine. He was born at 3:09pm, 8 lbs 11oz. She is resting comfortably. Thanks for the best wishes. (I am posting this for her).

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/07/11 04:31 AM

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you all, and how wonderful to hear that Mama Meggie and Baby Blaine are doing well. May God bless you all and continue to watch over you.

As Melanie said in "Gone With The Wind", "The best days are the days that babies come!"

Edit: Just realized that your first child is a masculine child!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/07/11 04:50 AM

I was wondering what she had. That's wonderful!! Congratulations to Meggie, husband and baby Blaine. There is nothing like a newborn babe to brighten your life. My best to the entire family. And thanks for keeping us posted.

My best to all of you! smile

TIS

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/07/11 05:36 AM

My wife, Meggie, delivered a healthy baby boy,his name is Blaine. He was born at 3:09pm, 8 lbs 11oz. She is resting comfortably. Thanks for the best wishes. (I am posting this for her).

Congratulations to all ...

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/07/11 07:01 AM

Congrats, and great to hear! cool

Just let me know when the Godfather ceremony is wink
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/07/11 09:40 AM

Absolutely wonderful, beautiful news!

And I will confess to being more than a little misty-eyed as I type this...

My sincerest congratulations and best wishes to all.

Signor V.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: I got engaged last night! - 01/07/11 11:43 AM

Congrats to you both on the birth of your baby boy. Babies are truly a blessing. Please post pic's when you can.

Re: I got engaged last night! - 02/25/11 01:18 AM

Hello Family!

I have been watching all of the Godfather movies on AMC and decided to take a quick break from what seems to be endless nursing and diaper changes to say hi! Motherhood is wonderful! I love it! Thanks for the well wishes! I just realized I have been a member of these boards since I was in college way back when in 2003! You guys are like my family! Thanks again!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 02/25/11 01:48 AM

Hiya Meggie.

I'm glad to hear that you're happily settling into motherhood. How about some pix?

Re: I got engaged last night! - 02/25/11 02:06 AM

Hey Meggie,

Nice to hear from you and I'm glad you're enjoying motherhood. How's the baby doing? Post a picture if you want and keep in touch. smile

TIS

Re: I got engaged last night! - 02/25/11 02:28 AM

So happy to hear from you! Glad to hear that you and Blaine are doing well. Stay in touch!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 11/04/13 09:09 PM

It's been 10 years since I joined (11/5/03) and you're right. Where did the time go? Pregnant with my second child, due on April 6th! Hope this time, it's a feminine child!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 11/04/13 09:18 PM

Happy anniversary here on the boards.

Praying for a healthy baby!!

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/07/15 07:57 PM

Hello Gangster BB Family! I must admit I am really enjoying reading these posts that go back over 10 years! Since I joined in 2003, I have gotten married, finished law school and had two wonderful children, Blaine ( 5 yrs old next month) and Sofi (will be 2 in April). I miss NY so much( we live in Santa Barbara now), but I was home last week to see the lighting of the Rockefeller Tree Lighting. I went to the old neighborhood in the Bronx (Arthur Ave- Belmont), Little Italy and Chinatown..It was cold and crisp and all the smells from my childhood came back! Hope all are doing well. I was happy to see some old familiar names still on here! Motherhood keeps me very busy and I plan to go back to work part time when Blaine goes to Kindergarten in September. Been enjoying staying home being a mom, play dates, volunteering, going to the gym and Starbucks with other stay at home moms! Nice to reminisce about the old college days when I practically lived on Gangster BB. Wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

Meggie

Re: I got engaged last night! - 12/07/15 08:18 PM

Hey Meggie, glad to hear you and your family are well..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET