Happy St. Patrick's Day

Posted By: SC

Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 05:18 PM

To all our Irish brothers and sisters -

EVERYONE'S Irish today!

S O'C
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 06:06 PM

On behalf of my percentage Mick, as in Kraut-Mick....muchos gracias! I'm wearing a black shirt and blue jeans today.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 06:08 PM

Yes, Happy St. Patrick's Day to our Irish Friends. I hope everyone enjoys themselves. I am not Irish, nor do I have any Irish Friends here in California, but I do remember going clubbing back in the day and having "green" beer. :p

Have a good one!!!

TIS
Posted By: Rocky

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 06:36 PM

I'll drink to that!

Posted By: Mignon

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 08:03 PM

Yes, Happy St. Patrick's Day to our Irish And our non-Irish Friends.
I'm also not Irish and I'm wearing purple and black today.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 08:07 PM

I love Guinness Day!
Posted By: La Dolce Vita

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
I love Guinness Day!
And the Guinness loves you back!! :p

Just got back from the Irish Pub next door to my building. Long wait to get in, but my date who is Irish wanted her "fix" of the St. Paddy's specials.

She had a Guinness. I didn't. Don't want to get fired!

But I AM wearing the green (in regards to the outfit). I look about as Irish as Scarlett O'Hara looks like Jennifer Lopez!!
Posted By: Blake

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 08:41 PM

Happy Saint Patricks Day!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 09:48 PM

Happy St. Patrick Day! All the best to all Irish friends!
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
S O'C
How cute!!

Well, Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone.

Especially to our resident BB saints, Patrick and Partagas!!!

There's a radio show on the classic rock station in the mornings here, called "The Mark and Brian Show." Every St. Patrick's Day, they have a drunk show. They seriously drink on the show, from like 5am when the show starts, until 10am when it ends. They start out REALLY funny, as always, then they get a little funnier than usual once they're buzzed... After that, by the time they're like an hour into it, they're hysterically funny! It's like the best show they do all year.

Anyway, early in the show, they had a sheriff on to talk about the dangers of drunk driving. He did a Breathalyzer test on one of the guys, and it came out like .064 or something. I don't know if the legal limit is the same all over the country. In California, it's 0.08%, but the cop was saying that you can still get a DUI with less than that if you're driving even remotely dangerously, like even if you get pulled over for just speeding. And there's less room for excuses on the certain holidays that are notorious for the alcohol.

So have fun, but be careful tonight, guys!!
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/17/05 11:19 PM

What a nobhead I am. I saw my grandad today, a full blooded Irish fella who came over here for work, and I didn't even wish him a happy paddy's day.
Posted By: Tom

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/18/05 12:15 AM

Happee sat pattis dae, sry im a littl drunc lol jk no but really i am. There is no real celebration for me when it comes to St.Pats day. Its times like these I wish I lived in Boston or some other place where they have little green men.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/18/05 02:36 AM

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Unfortunately this is my first year that I can drink legally on this day and I really can't because I gave up drinking (except for church wine) for Lent. Oh well, there's always next year
Posted By: Caporegime

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/18/05 04:18 AM

Not many Irish people here in San Diego, but I want to give a shout out to all those Irish out there in the rest of the 'States. Here's to you! Have a Happy St.Patrick's Day everyone.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/18/05 01:34 PM

The british Celebrate St Patricks day more than they do St Georges Day,which i can never understand
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/18/05 01:44 PM

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all our Irish boarders!!!!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/18/05 11:45 PM

Happy Saint Pat's Day, I shall say for the benefit of those who roll their eyes at what I'm about to say...

I've never understood why this is celebrated worldwide, just another Saint's Day, whereas last year in particular the police were actually stopping, in some cases, people celebrating St. George's Day, making them take their English flags down. In case foreigners were offended.
Bullshit.

Mick
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/18/05 11:57 PM

Happy St. Wild Turkey Day Folks!

Yes indeed it was.

The Doc
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/19/05 12:06 AM

Isn't it also ironic that Saint Patrick was English? :p
Posted By: Lauren8

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/19/05 01:10 AM

Happy belated St. Patricks Day!! It was fun
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day - 03/20/05 03:51 AM

Happy Belated Saint Patrick's day, to our Kraut-Mick friends.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET