Home

People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to??

Posted By: Turi Giuliano

People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/16/04 02:35 PM

Well we're learning so much about each other in the embarrassing TV shows thread - mostly that some people here are just wimps and sad with choices like the OC, WWE and my own choice of Pop Idol/American Idol type shows.

Forgive me if I get crude. Age isn't exclusively why you'd be embarrassed to admit you're attracted to a person but it can be a reason. Young guys particularly have an age limit of women they'd bed that they tell their mates. Like a woman suddenly turns 40 and they're off the list. They're all lying, if a woman's attractive, they wouldn't say no. Women on the other hand aren't bothered by age and that's totally cool.

Anyway my list would include...

Jennifer Capriati
Serena Williams
Mia Hamm

Now, what does semi muscly female sports stars say about me?
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/16/04 02:46 PM

Add Partagas to my list.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/16/04 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Add Partagas to my list.
Part is on everyone's list!! :p Gotta love him!

TIS
Posted By: plawrence

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/16/04 03:27 PM

Amy Fisher, in her younger days.

The "Long Island Lolita"

Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/16/04 03:34 PM

President Clinton!
Posted By: archangel144

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/16/04 04:44 PM

My Uncle's bother-in-law's step daughter. She just got off the boat from Naples, when I was in high school. I think she just turned eighteen. When I was 16, she was fourteen. The wierd thing was that my whole family was rooting for me at the time. My grandfather, even, gave me a $20 bill to take her out.

Her being 14 was the embarrassing. I always was going with older girls, sometimes women.
Posted By: archangel144

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/16/04 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Amy Fisher, in her younger days.

The "Long Island Lolita"

More like soccola. But what do I know.
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/16/04 04:59 PM

Lucy Mancini
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 01:25 AM

Turi you rascal! When I was about 25, I worked for a guy who was about 40. A young lady (21-ish) walked by and he did the death-stare at her buttocks as it passed by. Then he told he that as you get older your appreciation for the female anatomy expands - in age. You always admire the young female but as you get older the top range of admiration grows. So, if you're 50, you admire the anatomy of a an 18 year old, as well as a 50 year old and every woman in between. So over the years my range of attraction has included more and more women.

I could get jazzed over Mia Hamm and Sharon Stone and Meryl Streep and Sally Fields and Sophie Loren and ...... :rolleyes:
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 02:09 AM

Frank Vincent, only because he's old enough to be my father; and Jeff Conaway (actually, I don't know what he looks like now, but I like the 70's version of him).
Posted By: plawrence

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 02:14 AM

You heard the story about the night I met Frank Vincent, didn't you?

Just in case you didn't....

http://www.thegodfathertrilogy.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=003141
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 02:17 AM

Yup, I'm jealous. You should have kissed him.
Posted By: angiez23

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 02:32 AM

sean connery who is old enough for be my grandpa or more (yes even now) anyway I´m dont feel bad at all, either for AL, de niro and others in my list
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 04:08 AM

Ok, I have this cousin (1st cousin). Well, he is sooooo fine! :p Ever since I was a little girl, me and all my female cousins had a huge crush on "Cousin Paul". Let me tell you ladies, this guy is 60 something now, and I know it's hard to imagine, but I'll tell you he looks great!!! :p He lives in the Detroit area, so I didn't see him all the time when I lived in Michigan, but whenever we'd visit, or he'd visit us, all the girls (including my girlfriends) would get all giddy. ha ha

About 8 yrs ago, I went back to Michigan for my parents 50th Wedding anniversary party. Hadn't seen Cousin Paul in years. Man, he entered the room and just like in his youth, he stood out, cool as ever. You know the kind of person who doesn't seem to be affected by age? Sounds a little like a Vincent Mary thing hu??? I'll tell you, if he wasn't my cousin....mama mia!!

Ha ha...Definitely the best looking relative I have. They guy will always look great. My sister and I every now and then will still talk about him.

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 12:14 PM

Carmella Soprano-her voice just turns me on big time
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 04:26 PM

Well, I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm attracted to an actor or a celebrity. We all have done it here a couple of times. I thought the subject is about being attracted to someone you know and see usually and you are embarrassed to admit it. In that case I once had a young TA in college that I was really attracted to. He gave me his phone number but I never called him. Then there was this cute guy where I was sent from university to work on a project in a company. Damn. I'm trying to forget how I never told him how I thought of him.
Also TIS's story reminded of my Ma's nephew. When I was 14, he was 18 and very cute. He isn't anymore, he has gained weight.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 05:26 PM

So TIS, did you ever make gnocchi with Cuz? :p
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/17/04 05:28 PM

Hilary Clinton!!

What I meant to say was that I'm attracted to her ideas.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/18/04 02:58 AM

Turi Giuliano. I hear he is hung like a horse, but you know how those vicious internet rumours spread.
Posted By: SicilianMafia

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/18/04 03:44 AM

Carmella Soprano
Jennifer Capriati
Posted By: Omar Suarez

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/20/04 01:15 AM

Anne Coulter
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/23/04 09:32 PM

Tina Fey on SNL
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/23/04 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie C.:
Tina Fey on SNL
why would you be embarassed about that?????
Posted By: Beth E

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/23/04 09:37 PM

I'm not embarrassed but beings no one else in the world seems to like him I guess I'll say Vinny Castilla. (Some people are probably saying, "WHO??")
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/23/04 09:38 PM

She's looks like a librarian (no offense to any librarian BBers)
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: People you are embarrassed to admit that you are attracted to?? - 12/25/04 12:11 AM

Ricki Lake
Laura Bush
Katie Couric
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET