Home

Your faviorate time of the year

Posted By: DE NIRO

Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 01:31 PM

As were entering xmas,i was thinking how much i Hate Winter in the U.K its so dull and cold,icey and foggy the only think we don't get on the Xmas Day is Snow i dont know the last time it snowed on Xmas day over here.

Ive just recentley come back from Australia from a one month Holiday, its was 30-35C every day,how lucky they are. .

My fav time of the year has got be Summer when we get one. whats yours.

Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumm
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 01:41 PM

Mine is early Spring. Summer is too hot here.
Posted By: angiez23

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 02:34 PM

Autumm.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 02:38 PM

summer
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 03:00 PM

In order:

Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 03:14 PM

Summer
Spring
Fall
Winter

TIS
Posted By: SC

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 03:15 PM

11:00 A.M.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 03:17 PM

Lucky for you you only have 45 more minutes. :p
Posted By: Henne Montana

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 03:39 PM

i think i'm the only one in this country (Denmark) That like's the winter. I hate the summer beacourse its so damn hot. I use to put up black couartins (sorry about spelling) in my windows and eat cowboy toast. Thats what i do in the summer.
Posted By: SC

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
[quote]Originally posted by SC:
[b] 11:00 A.M.
11:00 AM in what time zone? [/b][/quote]Hawaiian Standard. Its the best time of the year to get a lay there.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 03:48 PM

Spring. I love blossoms blooming everywhere.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 05:25 PM

100% Summer lover. Beers, sun, barbeques, longer days, more flesh to view. I love it.
Posted By: archangel144

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 06:24 PM

Autumn
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 07:46 PM

Early autumn,in the beginning of september, when the sky is high and still blue, sun is shining, but no heat, and the leaves on the trees are already yellow here and there... A nostalgic and sad beauty...
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 08:25 PM

I'm not sure.

There are few things that can beat lying out on the grass with my big cowboy hat on my head and my aviators on listening to Bob Dylan's "Mr. Tambourine Man" playing on the stereo in the summer. Watching my two dogs, a mutt and a weener dog, chasing birds and resting thier heads in the ever growing grass. Watching Weener fly off the deck in persuit of a rabbit.

I also love walking in the woods during a fresh snowfall in winter. I am lucky enough to have woods right behind my house. Walking and looking at everything draped in a thin coat of blindingly white snow, with absolutely no noise at all, other than the wind and my feet trudging through the snow. The serenity is unreal. And at night, when it's not really dark because the moonlight creates a pale glow over the soft snow. I could walk at 3 in the morning and it will still look like dusk. Quite a beautiful time.

No winner here, life's just too good all year round.

The Doc
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 08:30 PM

Christmas time and summer nights. Positively intoxicating.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 08:41 PM

Christmas and New Year. The gathering of family and seeing everyone is great. I don't mind the weather; if anything, I'd say I love it!

Summer is equally as good, though, for very different reasons. But I don't think there's much of a family spirit as compared to Christmas.

Mick
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/14/04 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
11:00 A.M.
Not 1:37? Last night's rerun of Cheers was that particular one... (Damn, I think it was 1:37. Sorry if I got it wrong. :p )

"I love this time of day."
"Closing time?"
"No, 1:37."
"I like 8:15"
"I used to like 8:15, too, but I grew out of it."

My favorite time is winter, but just by a nose... the rest are gorgeous too, but they just blend into each other. You can't really tell the difference until about August, when it's burning hot. But it's always beautiful... Like the Doc said, life's just good all year round.

My favorite kind of day is a REALLY cold day, the kind that gets into your bones, but the sun is shining bright. We get quite a few of those in L.A., so I'm never moving. Ever.

But I do love rain, too. And we get just the right amount of that. Not too much, and just a little more than too little.

I agree, though, DJ... there's just something about summer nights, too. You know there's never school the next day, so it can be like a Tuesday night, and you're sitting outside with your closest friends or cousins or whatever, just kickin it until like 5 in the morning, when the sun starts coming up. Or having bonfires at the beach... those are fun too.

Damn, I'm getting annoyed now that I have to study for finals. Thinking of all these good times is dangerous for morale. At least I'll be done this time tomorrow.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/17/04 01:57 AM

In order:
Winter
Fall
Summer
Spring(however, spring snowboarding it the absolute BEST)

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/17/04 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
In order:
Spring(however, spring snowboarding it the absolute BEST)
Not tried that,i would always fall on my ass.
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/17/04 12:37 PM

summer, festivals
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/17/04 01:45 PM

It's easier to say what is not. After January 1st I would like to fast forward to March 15.

I love the first warm day of spring, a cool summer night and mid-October when the leaves are changing colors and the smells....

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/17/04 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MaryCas:
I love the first warm day of spring, a cool summer night and mid-October when the leaves are changing colors and the smells....
You live near NY, how can any change in smell be good? It stinks here, NY can't be any better.

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/17/04 02:36 PM

Contrary to what many may think, we do have season changes here in California. Yet, nowhere near as noticeable as back in the midwest & east. I remember the "smell" of spring coming on and the leaves turning color in the fall. There is that certain "something" in the air. Here, it's not as drastic, but there is still a touch of it.

TIS

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/18/04 12:18 AM

The only good thing about this time of year is that I can leave my beers outside to chill quicker than trying to even find room in the fridge.

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/18/04 12:25 AM

Turi,

How cold does it get there???

TIS

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/18/04 01:17 AM

It's 1C at the moment which is about 33Fahrenheit.

I don't even have to arse about clearing the fridge. William Perry just keeps getting in my way.
Posted By: Signore Sole Aumentante

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/18/04 07:28 AM

Winter
Summer
Fall
Spring
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/18/04 02:22 PM

Summer
Winter
Spring
Fall
Posted By: bogey

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/18/04 03:07 PM

I love the summer.

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/20/04 12:30 PM

Although I am worried I'll go for a beer to find some bum drunk at my back door.

"Get out of here JG.!!!"

Re: Your faviorate time of the year - 12/20/04 11:08 PM

nic Picture
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET