Home

Crossing Over

Posted By: archangel144

Crossing Over - 12/13/04 04:30 PM

If you were a "gangster", how would you get popped?

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 04:36 PM

I meant getting killed. I guess no one here has the morbid thinking like I do.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 04:40 PM

Hang on, you only gave us 6 minutes to answer. I'm going out in a blaze of glory. Scarface style.

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Hang on, you only gave us 6 minutes to answer. I'm going out in a blaze of glory. Scarface style.
My bad on the timing...I figured someone would say that. That's everyone's thought. I mine too. Realistically, I would die either walking with my lady, or walking into the liquer store to buy some smokes.

Imaginitively, I would go down in my home with my family hiding in a closet or something. I would have a SPYDER at hand blasting people decked out in battle armour, and gas masks. I would like to have a security system with some really fucked up goa trance, and smoke screen and lighting. I figured a cloudy rave scene would be a good cover.

I would have to debate using a katanna or a fully automated, gas powered pistol. Both are really cool.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 04:57 PM

I've got a Katana and a Tanto if you need to borrow them?
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
Shot by an angry husband

(In that situation it would be a lot better for you to deal with the angry husband than YOUR angry wife lol)

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
I've got a Katana and a Tanto if you need to borrow them?
Come now, Turi. I was just using my imagination. I needn't worry of such an intrusion. Though, I would still like the rave security system. Though, in a hypothetical (I was never in advance English) situation such as I said, I would need to hide my body heat.

What's a Tanto?

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 05:17 PM

LOL!!! My reply comes from years of subjection to Japanese entertainment; basically, Anime and video games.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 06:12 PM

I want to answer this question, but I'd probably get shot for telling the truth. ha.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Crossing Over - 12/13/04 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
Why, of course! I want that angry hubby to put me out of my misery way before I have to deal with MY wife :p
Don't you want to become a sweet Part-burger?

I can't answer your question either. I'll get a few people in trouble!

Re: Crossing Over - 12/14/04 05:22 PM

OoooK? Well, I wouldn't mess around with a married woman, though it has been done. It wouldn't be a choice death. But I really believe I would die in a fist fight someday. I tend to reply with physical violence
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET