Home

GF screenings at CineSpace (LA)

Posted By: J Geoff

GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 01:50 AM

I just got an email from CineSpace telling me they're going to be showing GF1 and GF2 in their cinema/restaurant/lounge in Hollywood. I checked out their site and it looks pretty neat! Check there for the schedule, and let us know if anyone plans on going! I wish I was closer...!

http://www.cine-space.com/

"Dinner and a Movie with The Godfather"
11/11, 11/12, 11/13 at 7pm

(I suppose GF2 will be next week)
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 02:03 AM

$@$#@*)(%%^#^()**%^##$@^^%$#@@!!!!!! Wha....Why......Uh... I cant think of anyting to say other thatn
Posted By: QTN

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 04:35 AM

Dammit, why can't I be in California for the right thing for once?
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 06:42 AM

That is SO cool. I think I might be able to go Friday night, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I hope they're doing Part II next weekend, because I'm more likely to be free then.

By the way, thanks for the heads up, Geoff!

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 07:17 AM

You and TIS should both go! I think you need reservations for the dinner movies, so plan ahead if you go!

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 07:40 PM

Special Offer!

I just heard back from Matthew Forrest at CineSpace -- he says "if anyone mentions your website they'll get a free dessert that night, and 2 for 1 drinks from 6:00 - 7:00 too..."

So anyone who goes, print this out and bring it with you

PS He also says "there are plans for the big apple in the works so stay posted"
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[b]Special Offer!

I just heard back from Matthew Forrest at CineSpace -- he says "if anyone mentions your website they'll get a free dessert that night, and 2 for 1 drinks from 6:00 - 7:00 too..."

So anyone who goes, print this out and bring it with you

[/b]
Hey TIS! If you print this page out and bring it, you'll be able to get 2 CUTE LITTLE BLUE DRINKS for the price of one! Oh Boy!

Don Cardi
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 09:09 PM

Man, that sounds great. This weekend is pretty much out for me though. Damn!!! I see it is also scheduled for next Saturday though. We'll see.

To Zia: Is that the CineSpace right at Mann's Chinese Theater on Hollywood Blvd??? It's been there forever?

Don Cardi, I doubt I'd get as nice of a bartender as in Chicago. He looked thru his little "drink" book for me or I wouldn't have ever heard of it. But hey, if I go, I'll be sure to have two. One for you and one for me.

TIS
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Don Cardi, I doubt I'd get as nice of a bartender as in Chicago. He looked thru his little "drink" book for me or I wouldn't have ever heard of it. But hey, if I go, I'll be sure to have two. One for you and one for me.

TIS [/QB]
:D Acually TIS, I do like Blue Hawaii's! When I was on my cruise, I would go with the frozen drinks during the day and the hard liquor at night. One afternoon my server brought me a BLue Pina Colada! It was great. It's a frozen Pina Colada with two shots of Blue Curaco Rum dripped in it. Fantastic drink.
Of course in the evenings I went to my good old Crown Royals!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: GF screenings at CineSpace (LA) - 11/11/04 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:

To Zia: Is that the CineSpace right at Mann's Chinese Theater on Hollywood Blvd??? It's been there forever?

This is a few blocks east of Grauman's. It's upstairs of The Ivar club. (Between Cahuenga and Ivar Ave.)

I hope I can go next weekend... I'm still not sure, but I'm gonna try! If I can't, I hope they'll do The Godfather again sometime...

Geoff, tell the guy to tell you a few months in advance next time, so you all can come, too!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET