Home

The forum is harder to find lately

Posted By: alicecooper

The forum is harder to find lately - 03/22/21 06:06 PM

Starting maybe a month ago I have to scroll down quite a bit to find the forum. There's a bunch of pinterest and other stuff in the way now.

Anyone else having this?
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: The forum is harder to find lately - 03/22/21 07:28 PM

Yeah for me too
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: The forum is harder to find lately - 03/23/21 08:19 PM

What do you guys mean? How are you "looking for" the forum? It's just >>> www.gangsterbb.net <<<< and there's nothing else here... or are you talking about another forum?
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: The forum is harder to find lately - 03/23/21 11:08 PM

I have no idea Geoff? I have the web addressed bookmarked and I haven't had any issues whatsoever.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: The forum is harder to find lately - 03/27/21 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by J Geoff

What do you guys mean? How are you "looking for" the forum? It's just >>> www.gangsterbb.net <<<< and there's nothing else here... or are you talking about another forum?

They mean when you google gangsterbb.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: The forum is harder to find lately - 03/28/21 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by J Geoff

They mean when you google gangsterbb.

yeah exactly
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: The forum is harder to find lately - 04/07/21 05:13 AM

Oh, I see what you mean now... I never really search "gangsterbb" on google wink Interesting.... they must get more traffic so are higher in the rankings.

And sheesh... the #1 result is some rapper playlist on YouTube using "GangsterBB" as its title rolleyes
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET