Home

WE JUST LOST RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!!

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

WE JUST LOST RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!! - 02/17/21 06:09 PM

I refuse to accept this!!! Such a good man. He understood the country better than almost anyone. Such a loss. It's because of him I pray and smoke cigars. He's with Jesus now. RIP Rush, my mentor

[Linked Image]

Re: WE JUST LOST RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!! - 02/17/21 06:15 PM

I can't stop the tears

Posted By: hoodlum

Re: WE JUST LOST RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!! - 02/17/21 06:21 PM

F--k him...a social & media disease..don't really mean it that way ..but just blurted what my mind thought @ that very second....sorry.

Re: WE JUST LOST RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!! - 02/17/21 07:07 PM

Any man who disrespects a man who literally just passed is a cocksucker
Posted By: Mamaluke

Re: WE JUST LOST RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!! - 02/18/21 12:08 AM

Feels like the end of an era. A huge loss.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: WE JUST LOST RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!! - 02/18/21 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
F--k him...a social & media disease..don't really mean it that way ..but just blurted what my mind thought @ that very second....sorry.

Nah you're right Hood, the guy was a real sack of shit who ridiculed dead people plenty himself. He can rest in piss.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: WE JUST LOST RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!! - 02/18/21 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by hoodlum

Nah you're right Hood, the guy was a real sack of shit who ridiculed dead people plenty himself. He can rest in piss.

Agreed. He was right about somethings how this country would end up, but the thing was he was spewing hatred that was getting alot of people blood boiling which caused a lot of domestic terrorist attacks. But hey, that is freedom of speech.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET