Home

Time Change / Time Check

Posted By: U talkin' da me ??

Time Change / Time Check - 11/01/20 03:19 PM

As you're setting your clocks today, you can use your phone to hear the UTC time for each top of the minute at:

303-499-7111
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/01/20 05:42 PM

I actually changed the clock in my car this morning. That usually takes months.

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/01/20 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by mustachepete
I actually changed the clock in my car this morning. That usually takes months.

I have a VCR plugged in, but I won't be changing it. Even the flashing display since the last power outage is so dim that it doesn't bother me...
Posted By: olivant

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/02/20 08:47 PM

I love DST. My only problem with it is that the tomatoes in my garden in summer can't take that extra hour of daylight.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/03/20 02:45 AM

we don't change time here in AZ.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/03/20 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Turnbull
we don't change time here in AZ.

I heard the state of Indiana doesn't change the time either, I should move to one of those places. I absolutely hate the summer clock. I never get used to it to the last day. lol
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/03/20 07:29 AM

Get rid of this shit. I've spent the last eight years working night shifts. It's the one thing my body doesn't adjust well to. I leave work, it's too bright. I wake up to go to work and I think I slept in. Uggh!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/03/20 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
I leave work, it's too bright. I wake up to go to work and I think I slept in. Uggh!

When I was commuting to NYC, winters were rough: it was dark when I got up, and dark when I got home. ohwell

I'm all for keeping DST -- year 'round! tongue
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/03/20 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by J Geoff
I'm all for keeping DST -- year 'round! tongue

Well, maybe if they keep it that way, I finally get used to it. But changing it is just not working for me. But who am I kidding, I'd never be a morning person, I function best keeping the time according to 4 zones to the west. Like getting up at ten and then it would be 6 o'clock somewhere else. lol

Re: Time Change / Time Check - 11/03/20 03:58 PM

Most offices could just be open an hour after sunup and close an hour before sundown, year round. Except for bars, which will open an hour before sundown and close an hour before sunup. blush
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET