Home

Moe Green’s Eye

Posted By: YoTonyB

Moe Green’s Eye - 09/15/20 06:07 AM

Saw this sticker during a business trip to New York a couple of years ago. Would have been in the neighborhood of the Javits Center. Even if this was discussed in another thread, I’m sure the band could use the ‘pub’ if they’re still together!

Picture attached...I don’t have photos hosted to embed in my posts...so I’m not sure how this will appear.

UPDATE...and it worked!

Tony B.

Attached picture IMG_1478.JPG
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Moe Green’s Eye - 09/15/20 06:36 AM

Great name for a band!!! Reminds me of a long-ago poster on these boards whose name was "McCluskey's Veal" lol

Tony, did you ever see the plastic Luca Brasi hand with a knife sticking in it that used to be sold online?
Posted By: YoTonyB

Re: Moe Green’s Eye - 09/16/20 02:42 AM

Turnbull inquires,
Tony, did you ever see the plastic Luca Brasi hand with a knife sticking in it that used to be sold online?

No, but now I want one! I just searched google, Amazon and eBay and came-up empty.

And I remember McCluskey’s Veal...it’s the best in the city. His screen name and The Last Woltz are/were to me the best meme or most clever play on words for this board.

To be clear, there could only be one Turnbull. You chose well, and you carry the screen name honorably and with distinction!

Tony B.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET