Home

Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time

Posted By: DE NIRO

Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 04:18 PM

even though i was born in 1982, and should be inspired by todays music, i am not i have been brought up listening to the like of, 50's rock n roll, beatles,stones, the who,byards 60's rock, 70's glam rock the only recent artists i like are the likes of, oasis,travis,stone roses,coldplay

thay have all made fantastic albums.

but my fav is the beatles classic revolver the songs are all beutifully written,this was the album they started experimenting with differant sound tomorrow never knows for example

i would like to know what everybodys fav album is and why.

it will be interesting to find out what people like.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 04:27 PM

2Pac - Me Against the World

It's the best gangsta rap album to date. It's a gangsta album, love album, and the best CD ever made. -Pat
Posted By: Paul Krendler

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 04:54 PM

I couldn't actually say that I have a favourite album of all time - anything by Nirvana is pretty close to the top (especially Bleach). Other notables for me are Time by E.L.O., Ray Of Light by Madonna, Definitely Maybe by Oasis and Master of Puppets by Metallica.
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 05:04 PM

I would say mine is a tie between 6 albums.

In No Order:

1. Let It Be
2. Abby Road
3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
4. Revolver
5. The White Album
6. Paul McCartney~Ram

These are my favorite Beatles and Paul McCartney albums but I own all of them and they are all fantastic. Band on the Run is VERY, VERY good.

Man, there is like another 20 albums I was to list on here now. Hmmm... maybe later.

Doctor Ferro

P.S. I just picked up Brian Wilson's new cd Smile. It's really, really good. Anyone else give it a listen yet?
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 05:15 PM

"In Utero" - Nirvana
"Master of Puppets" - Metallica
"Back in Black" - AC/DC
"Led Zeppelin IV" - Led Zeppelin
"Guns N Roses Greatest Hits" - Guns N Roses
Mob Hits
Posted By: Greek Sicilian Mafia Don

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 05:44 PM

Anybody heard of kristian Leontiou in America? he's great
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 06:10 PM

HMMM, very difficult, probably an album by either the beatles, rolling stones, jimi hendrix, oasis, stone roses, the libertines but it is too hard to say which album by such a person is my favourite

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 06:13 PM

i know what you mean i have hundreds of cds albums, and about 50 favs
Posted By: thug

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 07:03 PM

Thug

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

2Pac - Me Against the World

It's the best gangsta rap album to date
Not that hard a thing to do 'homie'

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 07:11 PM

i think personaly the best rap album is snoop doggs doggie style

n.w.a- straight outer compton is sopposed to be the best ever- i have never listened to it.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 07:12 PM

how can any educated person like rap? it just does not seem clear to me

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 07:17 PM

who says im educated,i like certain rappers emimen,dre,snoop 2pac all there songs mean something.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 07:20 PM

what do they mean then?

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Greek Sicilian Mafia Don:
how can any educated person like rap? it just does not seem clear to me
I personally don't like rap, in fact, I personally loath it. But to ask how people could possibly like it is very ignorant. Sometimes it's the simple beat or the lyrics. I have heard Tupac's changes and thought it was an excellent song. That's like somebody coming up to me and asking how could I possibly like the Beatles. You just do. I do understand to some extent what you are saying though, the rap music that promotes drugs and violence, should be ended because of some of the obvious reprocussions it influences. Pat will probably have more on this. It is definetly ok to not like a genre of music, but you must understand there are many different kinds of people with many different tastes.

Doctor Ferro

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 07:31 PM

don ferro thanks for pointing that across

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 09:14 PM

how do you post pictures
Posted By: LBG

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 09:44 PM

Okey, in order:

If I was allowed I would've put Eminem's Eminem Show here too, but only 8 images/post.

I can't get much beatles or beach boys albums into this list, since I mostly listened to the singles, and not much to the entire albums.
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 09:49 PM

it's REALLY hard to pick just one favorite, but I have te go with Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables, by the Dead Kennedys. it's even harder to say why, I just love this album.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[quote]Originally posted by Greek Sicilian Mafia Don:
[b] how can any educated person like rap? it just does not seem clear to me
I personally don't like rap, in fact, I personally loath it. But to ask how people could possibly like it is very ignorant. Sometimes it's the simple beat or the lyrics. I have heard Tupac's changes and thought it was an excellent song. That's like somebody coming up to me and asking how could I possibly like the Beatles. You just do. I do understand to some extent what you are saying though, the rap music that promotes drugs and violence, should be ended because of some of the obvious reprocussions it influences. Pat will probably have more on this. It is definetly ok to not like a genre of music, but you must understand there are many different kinds of people with many different tastes.

Doctor Ferro [/b][/quote]GSMD--First off, if anyone's intelligence is going to be questioned here, it'd be yours. Rap is Rhythmic American Poetry. There hasn't really been any decent rappers, save for a few. There's a difference between bragging about money and selling drugs (Hip-Hop) and explaining the horrifics of America's battles with inner city problems (Rap). Feel free to ask any questions.

LBG--Did you like the Marshall Mathers LP? -Pat

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 09:55 PM

ive not heard of them where are they from.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 09:57 PM

Quote:

LBG--Did you like the Marshall Mathers LP?
I dont have the album, but the songs Ive heard are good.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 10:08 PM

pat, i bet your are like a 15 yr old white kid with no mates, do not question my substantial intelligence kid, your post count alone indicates you have no social life, rap is a negative thing on kids, i admit i like the song 'changes' by tupac but it is a very negative force on society

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 10:14 PM

Quote:
pat, i bet your are like a 15 yr old white kid with no mates, do not question my substantial intelligence kid, your post count alone indicates you have no social life, rap is a negative thing on kids, i admit i like the song 'changes' by tupac but it is a very negative force on society
I think you owe Pat an apology now or you might not be here much longer KID! You are definetly not making any friends here. If you don't like rap, then don't say anything negative about it, other than you don't care for it. I don't care for it and you don't see me running my mouth about it. Jezzz.

Doctor Ferro

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 10:18 PM

i just hate it mang

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 10:19 PM

don ferro im glad you have said something,he's only been registed 2 days and like you say hes not making any friends,just making ememies
for himself.

were not here to argue.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 10:21 PM

Current favourites at the moment:
"3 Feet High and Rising" by De La Soul
"Ill Communication" by The Beastie Boys

All time favourite has to be:
"Entroducing" by DJ Shadow.

Mick

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 10:22 PM

Quote:
i just hate it mang
Not really an apology. But I will leave that to SC, JGeoff, and Pat.

Doctor Ferro
Posted By: SC

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 11:37 PM

Greek Sicilian Mafia Don has just bought himself a free vacation from these boards. He had been warned about behaving himself, and he chose not to heed that warning.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 11:42 PM

My problem with rap music is that it is able to be used as an excuse. I personally do not like it but what annoys me is that, and I think eminem said it in one of his songs, is that a kid goes out and shoots someone and before you know it some rapper is the one to blame.
It's the same as myself going out and starting some underground crime family and then saying The Godfather made me do it.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
My problem with rap music is that it is able to be used as an excuse. I personally do not like it but what annoys me is that, and I think eminem said it in one of his songs, is that a kid goes out and shoots someone and before you know it some rapper is the one to blame.
It's the same as myself going out and starting some underground crime family and then saying The Godfather made me do it.
This is true. Sometimes there are weak-minded people who just play, monkey see-monkey do. or in this case, monkey hear-monkey do. But as long as there are negative messages in music, they will continue to be blamed.

The Doc

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 11:49 PM

but then how come if I tell you go shoot some guy or those people over there are against us and you go over and do something then it is your responsibility. But if some person YOU NEVER MET writes a song about it then you are not to blame (for lack of a better term)

sorry we can't agree on more than one thing lol

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 11:56 PM

Quote:
but then how come if I tell you go shoot some guy or those people over there are against us and you go over and do something then it is your responsibility. But if some person YOU NEVER MET writes a song about it then you are not to blame (for lack of a better term)

No, no, no. I agree with you. I don't think all violence or drug use should be blamed on artists. A song is a creative work of art. It's the few that go and use that as an excuse to perform crime. The Few are to blame.

The Doc

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/24/04 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[quote]Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b] but then how come if I tell you go shoot some guy or those people over there are against us and you go over and do something then it is your responsibility. But if some person YOU NEVER MET writes a song about it then you are not to blame (for lack of a better term)

No, no, no. I agree with you. I don't think all violence or drug use should be blamed on artists. A song is a creative work of art. It's the few that go and use that as an excuse to perform crime. The Few are to blame.

The Doc [/b][/quote]oh lol my mistake.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 12:16 AM

Quote:
That can be said for pretty much anything though. I think that last year there was some kid who went out and shot someone who was in a parked car, then he tried to blame it on Grand Theft Auto, so he tried suing Rockstar Games. People have to realize there's a difference between the wannabe rappers around right now and real rappers of the past. Pretty much all Rap/Hip-Hop music right now is Hip-Hop. Hip-Hop is bragging about cars, money, and bitches while Rap actually has a meaning and tries to explain things with political ideologies and give people insight on what's happening with crime in this country.

Here's a little break down for you on my opinions of Rap and Hip-Hop.

Rap:
2Pac - Better Dayz 2Pac - Brenda\'s Got a Baby
2Pac - Keep Ya Head Up
2Pac - Me Against the World *
2Pac - Unconditional Love Kanye West - Two Words
Eminem - The Way I Am
Eminem - White America
Eminem - Sing For the Moment
Jadakiss - Why?

* = IMO, while not my # 1 favorite, definetly the
best Rap song ever created.

Hip-Hop:
Lil\' Flip - Game Over
Petey Pablo - Freek-A-Leek
Lil\' John - Get Low
Ludacris - Act a Fool
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 01:17 AM

As it's been stated hundreds of times, there's a distinct different between favorites and what you think are "the best." These are my favorites:

1.) Nirvana's In Utero
2.) Everclear's So Much For The Afterglow
3.) Green Day's American Idiot (and coming from a conservative, you know the album's fuckin' good)
4.) Flickerstick's Welcoming Home the Astronauts
5.) Goo Goo Doll's Dizzy Up The Girl

Honorable Mentions/Other Favorites: Taking Back Sunday's Tell All Your Friends, The Cure's Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Nirvana's Bleach, Thursday's Full Collapse, Dashboard Confessional's The Swiss Army Romance, Matchbook Romance's Stories & Alibis, Nirvana's Incesticide, Green Day's Dookie, The Cure's Disintegration, Goo Goo Doll's A Boy Named Goo, Something Corporate's Leaving Through the Window, Thrice's Illusion of Safety, The Ramones' Rocket to Russia, Thursday's War All The Time, Nirvana's Nevermind, Cursive's Domestica, Dead Kennedys' Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables, Nirvana's Unplugged in New York, The Sex Pistols' Nevermind the Bollocks, Sugarcult's Palm Trees and Power Lines, Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire, Pixies' Surfer Rosa, Dashboard Confessional's The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most, Flickerstick's Causing a Catastrophe (Live), Ryan Adams's Gold, Dashboard Confessionals So Impossible EP, Kanye West's College Dropout, The Ramones' The Ramones (self-titled), among others...

Once I start a list, it's hard for me to stop. So, sorry for the length...
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 02:00 AM

The Who - "Who's Next"

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Are You Experienced"
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 02:03 AM

Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes-Hearts of Stone

Rolling Stones- Sticky Fingers
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 02:20 AM

Sublime- 40oz to Freedom

Offspring- Smash

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 04:08 PM

i think nirvana teen spirt is there best album,the guitar riffs are amazing

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 07:50 PM

has ne body got eminems new album in the us yet i think its called encore

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 09:28 PM

It comes out November 16th. -Pat

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/25/04 09:42 PM

Oh right thanks pat
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/26/04 08:58 AM

Deftones - Adrenaline.
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/26/04 02:56 PM

Top Ten (in no particular order)

Pet Sounds - The Beach Boys
Revolver - The Beatles
London Calling - The Clash
My Aim Is True - Elvis Costello
Definitely Maybe - Oasis
The Visitors - ABBA
Searching for The Young Soul Rebels - Dexy's Midnight Runners
The Hounds of Love - Kate Bush
Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison
The Godfather Soundtrack - Nino Rota/Carmine Coppola et al

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/26/04 03:21 PM

Ive got the godfather trilogy soundtrack,theres some beutiful songs on there.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/26/04 03:28 PM

I see most of you have Beatles albums. To your surprise, I'm sure, I actually have that # 1 album they released a couple years back. 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' is my favorite. -Pat

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/26/04 04:30 PM

pat- that song started beatle manina in the u.s, just afer j.f.k was gunned down
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/26/04 05:28 PM

The Beatles - White Album.

Showcases all four of the Beatles talents, and all four step up to the mic at least once.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/26/04 05:45 PM

george martin wanted that album as 1 cd not 2. could have eclipsed st pepper

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/26/04 09:13 PM

has anybody heard the album by Keane-Hope and Fears excellant album, best british band of 2004
Posted By: goombah

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/27/04 03:34 PM

Bruce Springsteen - "Darkness on the Edge of Town," "Born in the U.S.A.," and "The Rising."

Led Zeppelin - "Physical Graffiti"

Rolling Stones - "Let it Bleed," "Sticky Fingers," and "Beggar's Banquet"

Guns 'N Roses - "Appetite for Destruction"

Tom Petty - "Full Moon Fever"

And probably because it was the first album I ever bought Kiss - "Alive II"
Posted By: Intenzo

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/27/04 03:48 PM

I would have to say Pink Floyd The Wall. and The Doors Morrison hotel

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/27/04 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
has anybody heard the album by [b]Keane-Hope and Fears excellant album, best british band of 2004 [/b]
Hmmm don't exactly agree there, they are ok but MUST get a guitarist and i think razorlight, bloc party, babyshambles and the paddingtons are the best new bands of 2004 and in 2005 the paddingtons will have an album and maybe babyshambles (unless pete gets back with the libs) hoping that happens.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/30/04 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[quote]Originally posted by DE NIRO:
[b] has anybody heard the album by [b]Keane-Hope and Fears
excellant album, best british band of 2004 [/b]
Hmmm don't exactly agree there, they are ok but MUST get a guitarist and i think razorlight, bloc party, babyshambles and the paddingtons are the best new bands of 2004 and in 2005 the paddingtons will have an album and maybe babyshambles (unless pete gets back with the libs) hoping that happens. [/b][/quote]ive not heard of them

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/31/04 11:04 PM

razorlight are quite well known in the UK now, they're on mtv2 alot and did reading main stage, babyshambles are pete dohertys band, pete doherty from the libertines i mean, the paddingtons are quite knew and will get big, bloc party are on mtv2 quite alot aswell. O and the others are gonna be huge.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 10/31/04 11:10 PM

ive not got mtv2 so thats why not heard them.
Posted By: AngelaMarie

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 11/01/04 01:33 AM

currently I've been listening to alot of 80's rock. I change my mind quite a bit. Right now I have Van Halen: Best of Both Worlds in my car. I've also been playing a lot of Bon Jovi, Foreigner, Def Leppard, and Journey lately. I guess I'm on a retro kick. I feel like I'm back in high school - kinda nice sometimes when I get sick of stuff I have to do.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 11/01/04 03:14 PM

I like bon jovi too,his early stuff is the best,

his live album of greatest hits is a top album.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 11/05/04 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie C.:
The Who - "Who's Next"

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Are You Experienced"
both classics. a shame jimmi died when he did

only the good die young

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/08/04 10:50 PM

Michael's Jackson- off the wall

What a gem

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/08/04 11:40 PM

I got sex pistols - never mind the bollocks on vinyl the other day aswell as the beatles a hard days night both £12

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/08/04 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
I got sex pistols - never mind the bollocks on vinyl the other day aswell as the beatles a hard days night both £12
Are they both originals,keep them they'll be worth a bit in years to come.

are they in good condition.
Posted By: cant do it Sally

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/09/04 10:12 AM

the beatles- white album

cat stevens- tea for the tillerman

pink floyd- dark side of the moon
Posted By: Aziatic

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/09/04 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hip-Hop is bragging about cars, money, and bitches while Rap actually has a meaning and tries to explain things with political ideologies and give people insight on what's happening with crime in this country.
Rap IS Hip Hop. Its one of the Hip Hop Elements other than DJing, Breakdance, Graffitti....
Well, theres "real" or "underground" rap, and theres "commercial" rap...

What I love about rap are those rappers who speak from their heart, who LIVE hiphop/rap. Good examples are Rakim, A Tribe Called Quest, Common, AZ, Nas, Notorious BIG and many others....
Commercial Rap goes on someones nerves after some time, while real rap lives forever.
Without question, you NEED commercial rap to play it on parties with fat vibes and beats you can dance to, but its always the same talk/lyrics which gives a negative picture about rap..cars money blablala...

To those who REALLY want to listen to REAL rap...they have to listen to these records for example:

Common- Resurrection
Pete Rock & CL Smooth- Mecca And The Soul Brother
Eric B and Rakim- Follow The Leader
Notorious BIG- Born To Die
Cormega- Tha Realness
Slick Rick- The Great Adventures Of...
Masta Ace- Disposable Arts
GangStarr- Moment Of Truth
De La Soul- 3 Feets High And Rising
DMX- Its Dark And Hell Is Hot
AZ- Doe Or Die
Nas- Illmatic
Jay-Z- Reasonable Doubt
Outkast- ATLiens
Wu-Tang- 36 Chambers
THATS REAL HIPHOP!

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/09/04 12:25 PM

I also gotta add The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, Highway 61 Revisited, Blonde on Blonde and, of course, Bringing It All Back Home. Which contains my favorite Dylan song, Mr. Tambourine Man.

The Doc

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/09/04 07:49 PM

i found the smiths hatful of hollow earlier today, decided to put it on because i haven't listened to it for ages, still is amazingly brilliant.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/10/04 07:53 AM

Well it would be impossible for me to name one favorite, since I have many I'll just show some of them how'd that be?

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/11/04 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aziatic:
To those who REALLY want to listen to REAL rap...they have to listen to these records for example:

Common- Resurrection
Pete Rock & CL Smooth- Mecca And The Soul Brother
Eric B and Rakim- Follow The Leader
Notorious BIG- Born To Die
Cormega- Tha Realness
Slick Rick- The Great Adventures Of...
Masta Ace- Disposable Arts
GangStarr- Moment Of Truth
De La Soul- 3 Feets High And Rising
DMX- Its Dark And Hell Is Hot
AZ- Doe Or Die
Nas- Illmatic
Jay-Z- Reasonable Doubt
Outkast- ATLiens
Wu-Tang- 36 Chambers
THATS REAL HIPHOP! [/QB]
I don't know if you'd call it "real" rap, but my favorite rap album is Cypress Hill's Black Sunday.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/11/04 09:00 PM

im surprised i haven't seen ok computer by radiohead.
i'd aslo say the bends and kid a by radiohead.
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/12/04 11:50 AM

In no particular order, today's list!
(I reserve the right to change my mind every hour on the hour)

[

Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/12/04 05:45 PM

Primus - The Brown Album
Metallica - Master of Puppets
The Who - Tommy and Who's Next
Rancid - ...And Out Come the Wolves
Rammstein - Herrzelied
Led Zeppelin - Physcial Graphitti and IV

Regarding rap: I find that I only like rap after it's aged a while. I'm begining to like the stuff from the 90's that I hated at the time. I don't know why.

I personally can't stand Eminem. I find him very, very whiny, much like Jonathan Davis from Korn. I just want to smack him and say "Get ove it; grow up," but unfortunatly he'd probably pull a gun on me or something. I used to work right near his house in Warren/Sterling Heights, the one he moved from because they wouldn't let him put a huge fence in front of. Even though I didn't like the guy, I still thought it was pretty cool he lived right near me.

He's got a few song though, that I just can't help but liking because they're so damn catchy.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/14/04 12:58 PM

I have all the Oasis albums.They are the best current rock band and live act going.But ha thats my opinon
Posted By: SicilianMafia

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/15/04 06:41 AM

Eagles- Hotel California

The Doors - The Doors

AC/DC - Back in Black

Guns n Roses - Appetite for Destruction

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV

Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/15/04 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SicilianMafia:

Eagles- Hotel California
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

Two of the biggest selling album ever with 30 Million sales between them
Posted By: SicilianMafia

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/15/04 08:49 PM

And with good reason to be two of the top selling albums of all time... look at the tracks on them...

I would have to say Hotel California has got to be the greatest rock song ever. It is perfect... Nice intro, amazing vocals, cool beat, and a guitar solo which was #8 on the list of all time guitar solos. Cant get much better then that.

Brothers in Arms I was thinking that the song Sultans of Swing was on it, however, I dont think it is though, but anyways, its still an amazing album.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/16/04 08:15 PM

the reason why i find rap or/and hip hop, "i'm just a pimp....." erm that is NOT a good thing, watch taxi driver recently? pimps are slave-trader rapists who help people cath aids and become addict to crack cocaine. they sure are vital members of soceity :rolleyes:

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/17/04 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SicilianMafia:
And with good reason to be two of the top selling albums of all time... look at the tracks on them...

I would have to say Hotel California has got to be the greatest rock song ever.
Its also in my top 10.Rock on

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/19/04 09:23 PM

One of the best album of 2004 has to be by Morron 5-Songs about Jane some quaility songs on there.if you ever come across it.buy it
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/20/04 03:53 PM

Good call!

Also known as Maroon 5
:p

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/20/04 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Frankie 5-angels:
Good call!

Also known as [b]Maroon 5

:p

[/b]
Yeah thats the one awesome

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/20/04 06:46 PM

I'd call'em 5 morons

I just hate that song of them that just do not stop playing everywhere

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/20/04 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Mosrite:
I'd call'em [b]5 morons

I just hate that song of them that just do not stop playing everywhere [/b]
Which song would that be?

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/20/04 08:42 PM

I think it's called "This Love" or something like this.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 12/20/04 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Mosrite:
I think it's called "This Love" or something like this.
Thats right- track NO2- thats one of the best tracks on there

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 01/01/05 11:32 PM

Please Please Me
With the Beatles

A Hard Day's Night

Beatles for Sale

Help!

Rubber Soul

Revolver

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,

Magical Mystery Tour

White Album (released exactly 5 years after JFK's death)

Yellow Submarine

Abbey Road

Let It Be

Past Masters, Volume 1

Past Masters, Volume 2

Anthology

All amazing

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 01/02/05 06:49 PM

came to the conclusion these are the 3 of my favourite beatles albums:
revolver
help!
abbey road

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 01/04/05 12:56 PM

Oasis new album is out this year hope its up there with Whats The Story

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 06/21/05 04:33 AM

Quote:
Oasis new album is out this year hope its up there with [b]Whats The Story [/b]
Bumper
Its a good album with several catchy songs on there,but its not better than Whats the story
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 06/22/05 01:06 AM

IMHO, The greatest live album ever.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 06/22/05 03:59 AM

James Brown-live at the appolo

This is the best live album

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 06/22/05 09:28 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by DE NIRO:
[b] Oasis new album is out this year hope its up there with [b]Whats The Story
[/b]
Bumper
Its a good album with several catchy songs on there,but its not better than Whats the story [/b][/quote]Beating What's the Story is quite impossible, but DBTT is probably the third best Oasis album, at least it is as good as Be Here Now.

If I made this list today it would look like this:
1. Oasis - What's The Story Morning Glory
2. Oasis - Definitely Maybe
3. Radiohead - OK Computer
4. Beatles - Abbey Road
5. Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
6. Radiohead - The Bends
7. Bruce Springsteen - Darkness on the edge of Town
8. Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
9. Beatles - Revolver
10.Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

And why not Don't Believe The Truth?

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 06/22/05 09:45 PM

Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 06/22/05 10:05 PM

Hi Patrick!! Nice to see you back.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 06/24/05 09:00 AM

Red Hot Chilli Peppers Greatest Hits 2003

Under The Bridge
Give It Away
Californication
Scar Tissue
Soul To Squeeze
Otherside
Suck My Kiss
By The Way
Parallel Universe
Breaking The Girl
My Friends
Higher Ground
Universally Speaking
Road Trippin'
Fortune Faded
Save The Population

:)I really in to these at the moment

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 05/09/11 10:33 PM

Thought this might be a good thread to bump for the new members of the board..Well over 6 years on and Revolver is still my fav album of all time..

Timeless album from the greatest and most successful band of all time..
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 05/10/11 12:17 AM

The greatest live album of all time.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 05/10/11 06:19 AM

I agree PB,this is my fav live album. Fantastic intro.
Posted By: MadSam

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 05/10/11 03:34 PM

"The White Album" by the Beatles
"Are You Experienced" by Jimi Hendrix
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 05/10/11 04:06 PM

This is a tough one. So many great albums out there. Anyway, after much consideration I'm gonna go with The Rolling Stones' Exile on Main St. They have always been my favorite band and this album is their best work in my opinion.

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 05/10/11 05:00 PM

Dead Kennedy's Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables is still tops in my list, but over the years I fell more and more with love with Queens of the Stone Age and especially Kyuss. here is my favorite album of all time

Posted By: Devroy_Jones

Re: Your Favourite Music Album Of All Time - 07/07/11 03:21 PM

Mine would be :
In no particular order...

Kill 'Em All - Metallica
Reigning Blood - Slayer
Horrorscope - Overkill
Rust In Peace - Megadeth
Nevermind - Nirvana
Master Of Puppets - Metallica
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET