Home

Re: General Discussion Random Posts

Posted By: U talkin' da me ??

Re: General Discussion Random Posts - 03/08/20 02:14 AM

Re: General Discussion Random Posts - 03/08/20 11:36 AM

John Hopkins CSSE Coronavirus Interactive Dashboard

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Posted By: olivant

Re: General Discussion Random Posts - 03/12/20 02:35 AM

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus As Outbreak Hits ‘Elvis Presley’ Film

Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/17/20 01:47 AM

New Guidelines 16 March 2020

Attached picture Do Your Part 16 March.jpg
Attached picture 15 Days to Slow the Spread.jpg

Re: General Discussion Random Posts - 03/17/20 01:55 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BugsyM

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/17/20 04:17 AM

The guy basically leading the whole country right now - Dr. Fauci, is straight outta Bensonhurst.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/17/20 07:21 AM

Whenever Gov. Cuomo says "I want them to do their job," I think of Gary Oldman in The Professional saying "Tell them... We're just doing our job!"

36:03
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/17/20 02:19 PM

Number of deaths doubled here in a day, over 40 now.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/17/20 06:31 PM

This pandemic is going to have some far-reaching effects:

1. Telecommuting will become permanent for millions of workers as businesses realize they can get their business done with much less office space and overhead. Office buildings will empty out.
2. Online shopping for everything will accelerate and become permanent, closing tens of thousands of retail businesses, large and small. Mall closings will accelerate. Municipal tax bases will shrink. Hundreds of thousands, if not millins, of retail jobs will disappear.
3. Online learning will become the rule, rather than the exception, leading to "classroom" sizes in thousands, with no intellectual interaction among teachers and students. More rote learning, less thinking and discussion.
4. Supermarket and restaurant delivery/pickup will become more widespread.
5. Social media will grow dramatically because people will spend weeks in isolation.
6. The travel industry may never recover. Airlines and cruise lines will have wholesale shakeouts and consolidations, with many gone forever. The enormous loss of wealth in the stock market will leave people with far less disposable income for travel and leisure for years.
7. Temporary movie theater closings will become permanent as studios directly stream first run movies to viewers, or through Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
8. Sports fans will get more used to viewing their teams on TV rather than in stadiums. Ticket prices will fall.
8. With rallies and conventions cancelled due to Corona, political campaigning will change dramatically. This will probably help Trump, who will get far more exposure because he's the incumbent and already dominates the news cycle as no other president before him. The Dem candidate won't have big audiences and mass turnouts to boost his chances. Going forward, voters will have much less chance to see their candidates in action--only in ads and on social media, in images that they create for themselves.

Your views?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/17/20 09:20 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: whisper

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/17/20 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Turnbull

1. Telecommuting will become permanent for millions of workers as businesses realize they can get their business done with much less office space and overhead. Office buildings will empty out.
2. Online shopping for everything will accelerate and become permanent, closing tens of thousands of retail businesses, large and small. Mall closings will accelerate. Municipal tax bases will shrink. Hundreds of thousands, if not millins, of retail jobs will disappear.
3. Online learning will become the rule, rather than the exception, leading to "classroom" sizes in thousands, with no intellectual interaction among teachers and students. More rote learning, less thinking and discussion.
5. Social media will grow dramatically because people will spend weeks in isolation.
6. The travel industry may never recover. Airlines and cruise lines will have wholesale shakeouts and consolidations, with many gone forever. The enormous loss of wealth in the stock market will leave people with far less disposable income for travel and leisure for years.
7. Temporary movie theater closings will become permanent as studios directly stream first run movies to viewers, or through Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
8. Sports fans will get more used to viewing their teams on TV rather than in stadiums. Ticket prices will fall.
8. With rallies and conventions cancelled due to Corona, political campaigning will change dramatically. This will probably help Trump, who will get far more exposure because he's the incumbent and already dominates the news cycle as no other president before him. The Dem candidate won't have big audiences and mass turnouts to boost his chances. Going forward, voters will have much less chance to see their candidates in action--only in ads and on social media, in images that they create for themselves.

Your views?

Hell of a grim outlook, But I'd say you're spot on.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/18/20 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by U talkin' da me ??
[Linked Image]

Very helpful. Thanks for posting..

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/18/20 09:09 PM

475 deaths in 24 hours in Italy.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/18/20 11:22 PM

We brought our great nephew back from Rome. He seems to be okay.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/18/20 11:29 PM

In Germany there was a barman who had very few symptoms, but may have infected 1000 people at work.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/19/20 12:37 AM

Your views?

Every point you make checks off,,,,i cannot believe your first point has actually happened. Manhattan is a ghost town.
One of my guys that is still going in told me his train has 3 people on it, typically its standing room only and several of my clients have abandoned their offices and are working from home. Problem is, there is no work to do.

My business has dropped off to practically nothing.

DP from NY

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/19/20 05:22 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/19/20 05:36 AM

I get the feeling that that German barman is going to get a beating. Around me many business are shutting down for two weeks or longer, or reducing their staff.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/19/20 01:11 PM

Bono writes new song dedicated to Italy during coronavirus lockdown clap

https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/bono-writes-new-song-dedicated-to-italy-during-coronavirus-lockdown/
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/19/20 11:36 PM

You must megadose Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).

Vitamin C is being used in China to treat Covid 19 victims, and even in the U.S.

Vitamin C protects the lungs from scarring from the virus. It also generates hydrogen peroxide in your cells. Hydrogen Peroxide disables coronaviruses per a 1977 study (see below). Vitamin C is also an anti viral causing viruses to be dormant. Your body needs Vitamin C to produce white blood cells. Therefore your immunity is enhanced when you have a robust supply of the nutrient.

In China the dosages often used are well over 10,000 milligrams a day for Covid 19 victims. It is one of the very first things given to a patient in that situation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/203115

https://www.globalresearch.ca/three...udies-approved-treating-covid-19/5705405

https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/coron...-screaming-for-mercy-and-praying-to-god/

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/20/20 12:07 AM

[Linked Image]

Thanks U...... this is very important since many will be cleaning items and surfaces more often they are used to and can easily make these mistakes that could be dangerous
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/20/20 03:12 AM

Turnbull, I agree with everything you said accept for social gatherings, anything that promotes social gatherings I.e. parties, sporting events, movie theaters political events will always be a smash with the people because people love being around each other. I believe 9/11 has made us strong as far as not being a victim to fear. When we get this thing under control it will be business as usual. Americans can't wait to get back in crowds and say "we did it"!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/20/20 03:14 AM

I think some things will change however such as face masks being worn like an article of clothing, I see a major production of fashionable face mask

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/20/20 09:51 PM

Illinois governor imposes stay-at-home order to curb virus

https://apnews.com/3f95f06cca841a929f46535bc9cc5b43

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/20/20 10:11 PM

Once Upon A Time In America . . .

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 12:33 PM

40% of the confirmed cases in the US are now in New York.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
40% of the confirmed cases in the US are now in New York.

Yes, I have a Police / Fire scanner and I can tell you the calls in my area of NY ( L.I. ) are either domestic violence which is on the rise due to people getting stir crazy from being cooped up, fighting over going out or not going out of the home or calls for virus victims being attended to. They are handling virus calls very often and its not just the elderly.

Be Healthy and Safe all.

I have not left my home other than a quick Cigar in the back yard for over 14 days and do not Plan on venturing out until I need Milk bread and eggs, which will be in another week or two. Maybe three. Hope I find those items when I do need them.

DP

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 04:24 PM

I only go out to replenish my house and when I do I have my mask and keep my distance as much as I could

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 05:57 PM

Almost 800 deaths the last 24h in Italy.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 06:30 PM

Yesterday, Wuhan reported no new cases for the first time since the outbreak started, WHO chief Ghebreyesus told a virtual news conference. There were fireworks in Wuhan as checkpoints are taken down, other cities in China ease controls.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 06:32 PM

We got one case where I live and that was a physician that traveled out of state. At the end of February our two hospitals were packed with people who ended up having a common cold or season flu and still keeps happening. Hospitals are under supplied as shipments went to big cities, and thus face masks and sanitizers are in low supply. I still go out, but take as much precautions as I can. It is going to get worst before it get better, and when trucking shuts down, then you know that we are SOOLAJWF.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 06:42 PM

We live in a city, but it's in a county classified as "rural." Only one case so far, but Infection is only as far away as a sneeze, cough, or breath. Population density is low here, which is a big potential benefit. We also have a large variety of big food stores: three Fry's, three Safeways, three Walmarts, two Sprouts--all within a five mile radius of each other--plus Costco and Trader Joe. People are hoarding, and some shelves are bare. But, so far, we've been able to get most of what we need.

I pray for everyone. I'm especially concerned about workers in bars, restaurants and small businesses who are out of work, and even more concerned with brave people who have to work in stores, hospitals and medical offices, to serve the rest of us.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 07:31 PM

Yeah alot of stores in my area are bare in the disinfectant, hand soaps, and TP. On the lookout for lysol but all 5 big stores and 7 or 8 smaller stores were out last weekend, and as soon as their shipments came in they solicit within two hours or less. Made homemade hand sanitizers enough supplies to make three bottles with some rubbing alcohol left, JD and Bacardi were too weak, so I just used rubbing alcohol and Alo vera gel. Why waste good alchohol? Soap and water can not be beat, but the sanitizers come in handy if you are on the move or your water in the house does not work. Mainly use as a back up which I rather have then not have.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 07:57 PM

Almost 800 deaths the last 24h in Italy.

And around 5500 new cases
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 09:03 PM

Whats different is not so much that its deadly but its much more contageous than the regular flu. It can also attack the lungs.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 09:24 PM

Your views?

I definitely agree with a lot you say here, but I don't think it'll happen quite so quickly once this "pandemic" blows over. I use the quotation marks because honestly, I believe this is mostly media driven. Not to say the virus is made up or we shouldn't be cautious, but it's definitely not the doomsday scenario the media will have you believe it is (remember, we're just 8 short months away from a Presidential election). But to get back on topic, I think as thebigfella said, most people are ready to get out and be around others again. I personally don't mind as it's given me time to slow down my daily life, reflect, begin reading again, and do other things. Furthermore, I wish more of the precautions we're putting into place now (such as washing our hands, being more mindful of others around us, having something simple like hand sanitizer available at stores we patron) will all go away once this is over and we as a society will have learned nothing unfortunately.

To break it down more, 1) telecommuting is beneficial, but I'm sure many places want their employees at work "to keep an eye on them." How many people are home right now actually working vs. "working"?
2) Can't disagree with this as this has been the trend thanks to Amazon but when people need something in a pinch (like TP, water, bread, etc. now), people will still hit up the brick and mortar stores.
3) Again, I think this is further away than the current trend. They want kids in school (and believe me) the parents want them in school too.
4) This I can definitely see as well, however, don't underestimate the power of "a night out" rather than "Netflix and chill."
5) This has already happened and will only continue to get worse.
6) I hope both industries will adopt this "cleansing" between trips as they're doing now, but again, due to cost measures, once it's more readily acceptable to travel again, it'll go away. Airline travel is a necessity for many. Cruises are a luxury and should definitely feel the effect more.
7) The idea of streaming moves in theaters at home has been floating around for a few years now. However, the sticking point has always been price. The studios want to make as much money as possible, being that they financed the picture and the theaters in turn want to maximize it too. Might be hard pressed with a $20 price tag to get me to switch (but for couples/families, it could be a different scenario). However, until this becomes more of the norm, studios will still prefer to have their bread buttered at the theater.
8) Prices are already too high and more fans are staying at home due to HDTV's and the comfort of their own home. True, there is nothing like experiencing a game live, however, for a family or anyone who isn't a corporate sponsor, it can seriously add up quickly.
9) I don't think lack of crowds will help Trump. Once this is over, people will still come out to support what they're passionate about. This will either hurt or help Trump but that'll all depend upon the economy. Personally, I think this whole coronavirus is nothing more than an attempt from the left to derail Trump. All of the gains he's made in the stock market are virtually gone. People are basically out of work in some industries due to having to be at home. This is an election year and they want him out so badly, they're pulling out of the stops in order to prevent his re-election.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/21/20 09:59 PM

I want to add two more possibilities to my list:
1. Americans' faith in government, agencies, businesses and "leaders" will decline even more than it has after decades of mishandled disasters and crises--i..e., Vietnam war, oil embargoes, Iran hostage, inflation/unemployment, 9/11, endless Mideast wars, big recession.
2. Drastic government measures to combat Coronavirus will destabilize already shaky democratic governments in Eastern Europe, fortify authoritarian movements in Western and Central Europe, and probably reintroduce government control of China's economy, bringing it out of touch with real marketplaces and further disrupting global supply chains.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/22/20 02:50 AM

Many people in Holland still go out and don't keep their distance! The fact that, despite the urgent call to keep an appropriate distance, people frequently gathered together in parks, at beaches and on terraces, shows that people are apparently still not aware of the severity of the coronavirus pandemic.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/22/20 03:23 AM

In Italy and Spain they don't have enough ICU's that's why there are so many deaths.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/22/20 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Whats different is not so much that its deadly but its much more contageous than the regular flu. It can also attack the lungs.

Yes they die from pneumonia.

If they don't stop eating wild animals like bats dogs cats snakes in Asia and Africa the next virus will even more deadly!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/22/20 05:53 AM

100 years ago...

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/22/20 08:47 AM

That flu pandemic killed 10's of millions around the world at the time in 1918 to 1920. We can go back to the late 1950s to the Asian Flu which killed nearly 70,000 Americans, the flu pandemic of 1968 also took its toll.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/23/20 01:59 AM

Dow futures are down about 800 points. So are NASDAQ and S&P.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/23/20 07:05 AM

London Market opens in about an hour.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/23/20 11:54 AM

Bergamo celebrated on February 19. Local football pride Atalanta had just given football to Valencia in the Champions League and won 4-1. The tens of thousands of fans present dance and sing with pleasure. However, a month later, Italian doctors point to that duel as the cause of the huge coronavirus outbreak in the Bergamo region.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/23/20 06:37 PM

So quiet its creepy.

I heard a report that the numbers of deaths in USA & S. Korea will be lower than though at first since people are following instructions of practicing Social Distancing.
1.3%

So sad how its hammering Italy.
Over 9%

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/23/20 07:24 PM

Do we know of any costra nostra guy's that have contracted this virus?
Posted By: fergie

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/23/20 09:13 PM

That’s the U.K. on lockdown now....

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/24/20 01:33 AM

Italian health officials voiced cautious hope after the coronavirus death toll edged down the last two days and the rate of infections slowed.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/24/20 05:34 PM

Our county has issued a stay at home order. It allows jogging which I will do since the gyms are closed.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/24/20 06:58 PM

County next to me is under a shelter in place as of midnight tonight until April 3rd.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/25/20 12:18 AM

A study by researchers at the University of Oxford claimed up to 50 per cent of the UK population may have already contracted the coronavirus. It suggests the disease may have already been prevalent in the UK up to two months before the first case was officially diagnosed.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/25/20 02:05 AM

Italy needs another hug a Chinese day

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/25/20 03:40 AM

20% of the people hospitalized in the US are between 20 and 44.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/25/20 01:08 PM

Spain is getting Hammered now.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/25/20 06:07 PM

A friend sent me this interesting link on pandemics in history:
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/hi..._medium=email&utm_placement=etcetera
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/25/20 08:52 PM

Here in NY, it's very quiet. Took about six trips to several different stores to get toilet paper and chicken, but finally got some yesterday. This is a whole new world. The streets and stores are fairly empty, and hopefully the crazy hoarding is coming to an end. My husband has been telecommuting, but my daughter lost her job last Thursday. She's an artist and designed for an awards company. No school, no sports, no graduations, no corporate events, no fundraisers sort of put an end to the need for a plaque or trophy. Our other daughter is a nurse, so she's still out there every day.

Thankfully, we're all healthy, although our son-in-law was exposed by a coworker who tested positive. He was last with them on 3/16 and he has no symptoms so far, so fingers crossed!

Stay safe, everyone. The only one who seems to be liking this is the dog. She's thrilled to have everyone home. The cats? Not so much.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/25/20 11:49 PM

I just got put on a 5 day furlough, guy I came in contact with was kicked off the job site because he came to work with flu like symptoms.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 03:29 AM

I work at a one of the major airports and workers at that airport even tsa personnel is becoming effected with the virus; please people, stop traveling it's not safe period!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 05:06 AM

I wonder what the long term effects are going to be. We already surpassed China with known cases.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 07:11 AM

I believe the reason why our numbers in America skyrocketed is because we was caught with a left hook. Even though trump acted in a timely fashion the virus was already beyond our borders with no medicine to treat it. But now America fights back, we now have a plan medicine wise to treat it , in the next 14 days I fully expect the amount of people that recovered from the virus to increase dramatically. I believe the worst is behind us.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 09:32 AM

I worry the US might lose its status as the world leader in basically all areas. China may well seize the opportunity if the economy weakens significantly and theirs continues to climb again. Who knows what that might lead to...

I think this is the biggest longer term threat at the moment.

Kinda makes you think...this started in China and they may well be the main beneficiaries of it. What was that saying again in the JFK movie about who gains the most?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 09:55 AM

I say we have 2 to 3 more weeks before the worst is behind us. Dont underestimate stupid people. These are the people who say this is still a hoax or we dont have to worry about it since the media is blowing it out of proportion. Thus they will spread the virus.

Bullshit, Trump did not act in a timely fashion. You known who acted in a timely manner during their own crisis? Obama, Bush, Clinton, yeah I have to give it to George Herbert Walker Bush even though he was one of the Presidents I disliked, Reagon, and Carter. They did shit in a timely manner, had SMART People who were not afraid to say no to the them and took suggestions from those around them.

What did Trump say at a press conference when we had really low numbers? "I am not worried about it."

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 10:15 AM

I'm hearing in 2-3 weeks it will be at its peak...

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 11:09 AM

In the Netherlands the coming days are crucial, the measures taken does seem to flatten the curve. Our hospitals are not overwhelmed yet, hopefully we have enough ICU's.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 11:19 AM

UK leader Boris Johnson tests positive.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 01:08 PM

I don't believe the numbers. I'm an icu nurse. Last week, we lost two patients who tested positive and died. Still not noted with any related deaths in my county. It's so Fucked. We have plenty of ventilators not enough ppe for the respiratory therapists to keep gowning up every time they go in the room. The same goes for the phlebotomists and housekeeping. They don't send a cop into a riot without a vest, shield, helmet, and weapon.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 02:42 PM

Trump did act in a timely fashion, when he started shutting the borders down people called him racist. When trump said those words it didn't make any difference, the virus was already here, his hands was tied either way. People wasn't taking trump literal, just like when he said to self quarantine people was still partying in miami
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/27/20 11:31 PM

I'm working at a hospital starting Monday :x, hopefully they have a hazmat suit for me

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/28/20 05:20 PM

Stay safe everyone..

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/29/20 06:22 PM

Tomorrow already the third week we are in lockdown.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/29/20 09:28 PM

Wednesday will be 2 weeks for me working from home.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/29/20 10:32 PM

Trump extends the guidelines until April 30.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/29/20 11:15 PM

Just saw that. Hopefully that means I can continue working from home until that time.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/30/20 12:00 AM

I think planes, busses and trains needs to be shut down for at least a month

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/30/20 07:45 AM

Legendary dutch venue Rotterdam Ahoy will be a temporary care location, with the first corona patients expected in mid-April.
I saw they are also setting up tents in NY's Central Park just surreal.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/30/20 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by BugsyM
The guy basically leading the whole country right now - Dr. Fauci, is straight outta Bensonhurst.

And the man wins a cigar! clap Long, admiring article on Fauci in today's Wall Street Journal shows his HS yearbook entry and his address: 8305 13th Avenue, Brooklyn.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/30/20 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by BugsyM

And the man wins a cigar! clap Long, admiring article on Fauci in today's Wall Street Journal shows his HS yearbook entry and his address: 8305 13th Avenue, Brooklyn.

... and a Paisan to boot!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/01/20 01:51 AM

After Italy and Spain, Holland has now the highest death rate.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/01/20 05:40 PM

Iran, France and the UK have much more deaths than Holland..

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/01/20 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by DE NIRO
Iran, France and the UK have much more deaths than Holland..

Yes but in % we are third. We have only 17 million people, the other have three four times as many.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/01/20 07:09 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/01/20 09:07 PM

[Linked Image]

LMFAO.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/02/20 04:30 AM

A choir decided to go ahead with rehearsal. Now dozens of members have COVID-19 and two are dead

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-29/coronavirus-choir-outbreak

Jamie Lloyd-Smith, a UCLA infectious disease researcher, said it’s possible that the forceful breathing action of singing dispersed viral particles in the church room that were widely inhaled.

“One could imagine that really trying to project your voice would also project more droplets and aerosols,” he said.

Linsey Marr, an environmental engineer at Virginia Tech and an expert on airborne transmission of viruses, said some people happen to be especially good at exhaling fine material, producing 1,000 times more than others.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/03/20 07:17 AM

Wow! 80 something percent of people getting infected is from people that's A systematic

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/03/20 09:12 AM

Where did you hear or read that?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/03/20 12:59 PM

Going to work sucks. A month ago I was recovering patients following open heart surgery, now it's covid and covid rule out patients. I was given one N95 mask for two patients for the whole shift. When I'm not at work I feel thankful to have a job. But when I get there, I wish I didn't have my job. You don't send a cop into a riot without kevlar, helmet, shield, and weapon. You don't send a fireman into a burning house without proper equipment. Us nurses, the corporations could give two shits about. Every shift they change the rules on ppe use. One nurse I work with told the higher ups if they didn't have the proper supplies for him, then he wouldn't clock in. He was told that's fine, but you'll never clock in at another one of our company's hospitals again.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/03/20 04:54 PM

Welcome to the world of money blueracing347, where everything is ran like a business. I wonder what Hippocrates followers would think of this day in age?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/04/20 02:16 AM

I know a people that works at a hospital and thier scared to go to work

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/04/20 08:40 AM

Mask Humor from Stephen Colbert (9:49)

https://youtu.be/FiXgBBA0wT0?t=589

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/05/20 08:33 PM

Boris Johnson admitted to hospital after experiencing persistent symptoms of coronavirus ten days after testing positive.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/05/20 11:03 PM

Harvard Doctor Tells White House ‘Talking And Breathing Is Spreading Coronavirus’

Only talk when it’s essential?

https://www.prisonplanet.com/harvar...-breathing-is-spreading-coronavirus.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/06/20 12:13 AM

Single dose of common agricultural drug Ivermectin found to “essentially eliminate all viral material” of COVID-19 coronavirus within 48 hours

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04...ug-ivermectin-eliminate-coronavirus.html

A new study published in the journal Antiviral Research finds that Ivermectin, a common agricultural drug used as a de-wormer for cats, dogs, horses and livestock — achieves a 5000-fold reduction in replication of the SARS-cov-2 “Wuhan” coronavirus.

Ivermectin is sold at agricultural supply stores and online retailers such as Amazon.com. It’s normally sold as an edible paste or a sterile solution for injection into cattle and other livestock. The drug is FDA-approved for certain treatments, although not yet FDA approved for treatment of COVID-19. We are not recommending it for human consumption until more data are available.

The study, is entitled, “The FDA-approved Drug Ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.”

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/06/20 02:48 AM

Latest COVID-19 casualty: The indoor shooting range I use twice a week is closed. cry

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/06/20 03:10 AM

Sorry to hear that TB. I haven't had to go to the range in years as you just go out into the woods or a friends farm and fire off some rounds for an hour or two.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/06/20 04:31 AM

Everyone we're putting on ventilators are dying. Not one patient extubated yet. I've said fuck it, just send me to the covid unit every shift. Eventually, I'll get it and get two weeks off of work. Before we intubated the last guy, the docs told him there is a slim chance you'll survive but if we don't try, you will die in a matter of hours. He gets on the phone and calls his wife and tells her how much he loves her. Now the ventilator is breathing for him. This is so Fucked up. The ones that die are dying alone. No family members or visitors period. If I wasn't a healthy person and started getting the symptoms, I'd say fuck it and die in my bed by my own means.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/07/20 12:44 AM

Johnson is in intensive care now.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/07/20 04:20 AM

Our city and county stay at home directives just extended through April 30.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/08/20 11:13 PM

A midnight light show brightened up the sky in Wuhan as the former centre of the coronavirus outbreak celebrated its 'reopening'. The central Chinese city started lifting outbound travel restrictions on Wednesday after almost 11 weeks of lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=fsiFTYQoc24&feature=emb_logo

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/09/20 11:10 PM

We have nearly 17,000 deaths in America, with nearly half a million cases. Be safe everyone.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/10/20 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by olivant
Our city and county stay at home directives just extended through April 30.

We just got extended to May 4 from April 30.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/10/20 02:09 AM

My dads been in icu since last wednesday, heart condition, diabetes...hes 67 as well. Update today they've reduced his oxygen (not on a ventilator) and hopefully he'll be out soon.

You cant contact at all on the telephone and hes never been good at texts, 3 words basically...
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/10/20 03:10 AM

Glad to hear he's doing better Fergie. There's been so much bad news, it's nice to hear some good news in this.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/10/20 05:29 PM

More good news: My granddaughter had the virus but, thank goodness, didn't need to be hospitalized. She's fine now, returned to work on Monday.
(Keeping fingers crossed): Hoarding seems to be diminishing in this part of northern Arizona. My wife did a big shopping today and got everything we needed except black beans. Still no TP, though.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/10/20 05:44 PM

More good news: My granddaughter had the virus but, thank goodness, didn't need to be hospitalized. She's fine now, returned to work on Monday.
(Keeping fingers crossed): Hoarding seems to be diminishing in this part of northern Arizona. My wife did a big shopping today and got everything we needed except black beans. Still no TP, though.

Down here in north Texas we are doing fairly well too. Krogers, Braum's, and Walmart have, so far, all we've needed (including TP). So far also, the kids and grandkids appear to be okay.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/10/20 07:34 PM

I'm glad she's doing well Turnbull.

Toilet paper is hit or miss here. Same for paper towels. The cleaning aisles at my walmart are still bare, no lysol, hand sanitizer, etc. Luckily I'm old and familiar with cleaning with clorox, or as my grandmothers used to call it `jevel'

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/10/20 10:13 PM

A Catholic leader is calling for a mass exorcism amid the coronavirus pandemic, as Christians around the world celebrate Holy Week in isolation.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano of Rome called on his fellow clergy to perform a mass exorcism on Holy Saturday, the day between Good Friday, Jesus' crucifixion, and Easter Sunday, celebrating his resurrection.

"In these modern times of terrible tribulation, when the pandemic has deprived Catholics of Holy Mass and the Sacraments, the Evil One has gone into a frenzy and multiplied his attacks to tempt souls into sin,"

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/11/20 06:32 AM

NYT Columnist David Brooks last night, said, on the PBS Newshour, that "Bill Gates wants to track everyone's movement by way of their cell phones, for virus contact tracing purposes." He just said it "matter-of-factly."

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/11/20 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
Everyone we're putting on ventilators are dying. Not one patient extubated yet. I've said fuck it, just send me to the covid unit every shift. Eventually, I'll get it and get two weeks off of work. Before we intubated the last guy, the docs told him there is a slim chance you'll survive but if we don't try, you will die in a matter of hours. He gets on the phone and calls his wife and tells her how much he loves her. Now the ventilator is breathing for him. This is so Fucked up. The ones that die are dying alone. No family members or visitors period. If I wasn't a healthy person and started getting the symptoms, I'd say fuck it and die in my bed by my own means.

I don't have the link, but one medical professional has been sounding an alarm that the ventilators need to be re-programmed for use with COVID-19 patients. He states that that the way the ventilators work now, is doing more harm than good.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/11/20 11:25 AM

NYT Columnist David Brooks last night, said, on the PBS Newshour, that "Bill Gates wants to track everyone's movement by way of their cell phones, for virus contact tracing purposes." He just said it "matter-of-factly."

Yeah, I’m not cool with that. Bill Gates has been wanting to microchip people for years now so this doesn’t sound far off honestly.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/11/20 11:41 AM

Especially after 9/11.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/11/20 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Especially after 9/11.

It's all part of Big Brother's plan. No thanks. One of the reasons why I don't like technology. It's great for the convenience but it can be so easily and destructively abused.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/12/20 08:41 PM

Apple, Google to provide software to phones for coronavirus infection tracking

https://www.pennlive.com/coronaviru...-for-coronavirus-infection-tracking.html

New software the companies plan to add to phones would make it easier to use Bluetooth wireless technology to track down people who might have been infected by coronavirus carriers. The idea is to help national or regional governments roll out apps for so-called “contact tracing” that will run on iPhones and Android phones alike.

Software developers have already created such apps in countries including Singapore and China to try to contain the pandemic. In Europe, the Czech Republic says it will release such an app after Easter. Britain, Germany and Italy are also developing their own tracing tools.

Privacy and civil liberties activists have warned that such apps need to be designed so governments cannot abuse them to track their citizens. Apple and Google said in a rare joint announcement that user privacy and security are baked into the design of their plan.

--------------------------------

Well, there's nothing to worry about then!

cc: Edward Snowden

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/12/20 09:30 PM

Seeing pictures from NYC. Do first responders not know what social distancing is, I can understand two or three people have to break that rule due to certain situations in their jobs, but seeing a dozen, one case nearly 3 dozen people standing around just joking not doing anything, is bad. These have Wednesday to Friday stamped on them. Not including that RN appreciation day, which was ridiculous and horrible. At this point New York residents might have better odds staying at home when sick instead of going to the hospital, or calling 911. All New York posters stay safe.

Apple and Google have a good track record when it comes to customer privacy whistle

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/12/20 11:25 PM

Apple, Google to provide software to phones for coronavirus infection tracking

https://www.pennlive.com/coronaviru...-for-coronavirus-infection-tracking.html

New software the companies plan to add to phones would make it easier to use Bluetooth wireless technology to track down people who might have been infected by coronavirus carriers. The idea is to help national or regional governments roll out apps for so-called “contact tracing” that will run on iPhones and Android phones alike.

Software developers have already created such apps in countries including Singapore and China to try to contain the pandemic. In Europe, the Czech Republic says it will release such an app after Easter. Britain, Germany and Italy are also developing their own tracing tools.

Privacy and civil liberties activists have warned that such apps need to be designed so governments cannot abuse them to track their citizens. Apple and Google said in a rare joint announcement that user privacy and security are baked into the design of their plan.

--------------------------------

Well, there's nothing to worry about then!

cc: Eric Snowden

lol What could possibly go wrong!?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/12/20 11:26 PM

Apple and Google have a good track record when it comes to customer privacy whistle

Apple more so than Google by far

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/13/20 12:08 PM

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/13/20 09:14 PM

The coronavirus has taken its toll on the XFL. The league has filed for bankruptcy, according to the Action Network's Darren Rovell.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/14/20 01:32 AM

Trump wants to fire Dr. Fauci? He's crazy the guy does a great job.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/14/20 09:25 PM

US officials raised alarms about safety issues in Wuhan lab. They warned in 2018 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology's work on bats, could result in transmission and a possible coronavirus outbreak.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/15/20 06:47 PM

Our governor is talking about reopening AZ on May 1. AZ has 3,962 cases to date, with 142 deaths. He didn't say what businesses would be reopened.
Our county, which is bigger than either Delaware or Rhode Island but has only 221,000 residents, has 70 cases and one death.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/15/20 07:46 PM

Our governor is talking about reopening AZ on May 1. AZ has 3,962 cases to date, with 142 deaths. He didn't say what businesses would be reopened.
Our county, which is bigger than either Delaware or Rhode Island but has only 221,000 residents, has 70 cases and one death.

Until there's a vaccine, I don't see how any reopening can take place.

Our county has over 700,00 residents. 521 cases; 14 deaths

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/16/20 01:03 AM

Until there's a vaccine, I don't see how any reopening can take place.

Our county has over 700,00 residents. 521 cases; 14 deaths

I heard a rumor Governor Abbott is trying to reopen the state. Not sure if it's true or not?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/16/20 06:59 AM

States are hurting. They should wait until their set times. Abbott, Dunleavy, Holcomb, Mississippi, and Montana are states I know who are trying to open back up their states. My friends in Kansas told me last month that there is no stay at home order in place in that state and has not changed since Sunday.

Texas, I know a coul health officials, not for Texas, but who are trying to keep tabs on other states, that are not happy with how a distribution center handled operating during the order. They did not name the business, but they told me that the company had a case and were made aware of it during their first shift before their lunch break, and instead of shutting down, they kept working 4 hours into their 2nd shift, before telling people. They were using just rubbing alchohol as hand sanitizer, and many of their workers were working three feet from each other.

Alabama, Ivey will do whatever she is told by the moneybags.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/16/20 11:30 PM

One of the game's best pass rushers and a former Super Bowl Most Valuable Player, Denver Broncos defensive end Von Miller has a confirmed case of COVID-19, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday, per Miller's agents.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/16/20 11:56 PM

3315 people have now died in the Netherlands in connection with covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. This are only people who have been tested, many folks in nursing homes who have died haven't been tested so the real number is higher.
To assess whether the spread of the virus in the Netherlands is slowly decreasing, they look at hospital admissions.
In total there are now 9309 Dutch people with a corona infection who have been hospitalized. Less than half is still there.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/17/20 02:28 AM

I hope everyone who is ill recovers,

I pray for all those who died.

I thank God for watching over Us.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/17/20 03:58 AM

Sweeping testing of the entire crew of the USS Theodore Roosevelt may have revealed an important clue about the pandemic: A majority of the sailors who tested positive for COVID-19 showed no symptoms.

The Navy found that out of the 4,800 member crew - about 600 were positive for the virus. 60 percent of those were asymptotic.

The figure is higher than the 25% to 50% range offered by Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top U.S. infectious disease expert on President Donald Trump's coronavirus task force.

Although no ages of the infected crew were available, it is likely that many of them were young people.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/18/20 11:37 AM

There is always hope.

https://news.yahoo.com/sunlight-des...still-last-through-summer-200745675.html

Preliminary results from government lab experiments show that the coronavirus does not survive long in high temperatures and high humidity, and is quickly destroyed by sunlight, providing evidence from controlled tests of what scientists believed — but had not yet proved — to be true.
The study found that the risk of “transmission from surfaces outdoors is lower during daylight” and under higher temperature and humidity conditions. “Sunlight destroys the virus quickly,” reads the briefing.

While that may provide some good news about the outlook for outdoor activities, the Department of Homeland Security briefing on the results cautions that enclosed areas with low humidity, such as airplane cabins, “may require additional care to minimize risk of transmission.”

In a statement to Yahoo News, the DHS declined to answer questions about the findings and strongly cautioned against drawing any conclusions based on unpublished data.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/19/20 04:32 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/19/20 11:23 PM

Already 41,379 deaths in the US and in a pretty short period.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/20/20 12:25 AM

I think FLA will be next on the Hit List
Posted By: Strax

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/20/20 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid

I agree with you,they are not taking it seriously at all, they reopened beaches. Also FLA has large elderly population.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/20/20 06:20 PM

It's going to be interesting to see how people react to reopenings. Polls here in Arizona show that a large majority of people are wary of easing social distancing too quickly--i.e., on May 1--even though our state hasn't been hit nearly as hard as the much more densely populated states. For example: I'm a dedicated, seven-day-a-week exerciser. I'll happily return to the lap swimming pool that my wife and I use because it's not crowded and the lanes are built-in social distancing, Locker rooms aren't crowded, either. But I'd be wary of returning to our gym right away because it's close quarters, and people are breathing hard, sweating and touching common equipment. We think we'll continue to take out food from restaurants for a while when they reopen, rather than sitting down inside.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/20/20 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Strax

I agree with you,they are not taking it seriously at all, they reopened beaches. Also FLA has large elderly population.

It does seem the virus is more infectious indoors, but we have also seen football matches with thousands of people triggered a massive outbreak. The latest case was one of the last CL games played Liverpool-Atletico.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/22/20 05:29 AM

Social Security Beneficiaries: You Might Need to Act Now to Get Your Stimulus Check

Most Social Security recipients will be paid automatically, but there are some big exceptions.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/04/13/some-social-security-beneficiaries-need-to-act-now.aspx

If the IRS is getting your information from your Social Security earnings statement (SSA Form 1099) or your railroad benefits statement, there's a chance your details won't have been loaded into the system yet.

As of 4/21/2020

Note: If you receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits, your information is not yet available in this application.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/22/20 11:34 PM

My dads just out of ICU after 2 weeks but still sounding terrible, it’s a worry because I can’t actually go visit him, just hearing him on the telephone..hopefully things will be fine

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/22/20 11:47 PM

Going forward, we will obviously see far more restrictions on immigration between countries, but it’ll not effect trade. At the moment, I don’t see that as a bad thing, countries should be more insular about their interests..and, when I visit another country, I do it because I want to see their culture, not a fucked up copy of my own!

We’ll also hear later about how the environment was positively impacted and there will be more pressure in that respect...pictures of clear skys/water etc will continue and that’s the business you want to get into if your interested!

Medical testing will increase, as will vaccines and adverts for everything at least in the short term after this...so big pharma is another winner!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/23/20 12:48 AM

Here Cinemas, Bars, Clubs and other entertainment can only open in the future with about 70% less visitors.

Beware the "Toilet Plume" - 04/23/20 09:21 PM

Upon examining a wealth of existing research dating as far back as the 1950s, the authors of the paper explain that flushing a toilet that contains fecal matter can produce bioaerosols that remain in the air for an extended period of time. Much of the research suggests the material remains in the air for up 8 minutes after the toilet was flushed.

******Toilet seats in public restrooms rarely have lids******

https://bgr.com/2020/04/23/coronavirus-tips-new-spread-from-flushing-to

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/23/20 09:23 PM

Nearly all Covid-19 patients put on ventilators in New York's largest health system died, study finds

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/22/health/coronavirus-ventilator-patients-die/index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-rethink-rush-to-ventilate-idUSKCN2251PE

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/23/20 10:03 PM

^^^^^
That's what I'm seeing at my hospital. It was Fucking me up in the head. These people come in with the breathing issue, they go from a nasal cannula to a non rebreather mask in the course of a couple of hours and end up on the ventilator. My normal day in the icu is taking care of vented patients. But the settings on the vents for the covid patients is like cowboy shit. Normal respiratory rate for a person is 12-20 breaths a minute. The only way I can explain what the covid patients vent settings is as follows. Take a balloon and blow into it until it's about to explode. Then suck the air in and repeat thirty times a minute for days on end. Eventually their lungs are unable to move any air in or out. But before they die, they've been on dialysis for a few days. They die by themselves without their family by their side. I will hold their hands as they pass. One guy I had, right before we intubated him he called his wife and told her he loves her and said his goodbyes in case he couldn't get of the vent. A week and a half later, dead.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/25/20 12:25 AM

Previously, it was believed that the elderly with underlying health conditions were most at risk. And while that remains true, there has seemingly been a surge of cases involving younger age groups and people who had no pre-existing health conditions. It does seem obesity plays a role.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/28/20 11:12 PM

In not even three months since the first known U.S. deaths from COVID-19, more lives have now been lost to the coronavirus pandemic on U.S. soil than the Vietnam War.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/29/20 02:14 AM

Today, Dallas County, which is just south of me, had the most virus cases ever and tied for the most virus-related deaths ever.

Also, a 17 year old high school student in Dallas died today from the virus.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/29/20 02:50 AM

I'm afraid once people go on planes again it will spread fast to other places who are now less hit. Africa and Latin America already see a big rise in cases.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/29/20 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by fergie
My dads just out of ICU after 2 weeks but still sounding terrible, it’s a worry because I can’t actually go visit him, just hearing him on the telephone..hopefully things will be fine

How is he doing now fergie, has he recovered a bit? It's probably a long process.

Greetings
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/29/20 11:42 AM

More American people have died from this than the Vietnam War.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/30/20 12:12 AM

We had some strong storms and high winds move through the DFW area late last night.

Today, the sun was shining, 74F, and with the Covid-19 stay at home orders still in effect, the result was beautiful blue skies like I remember here as a child.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/30/20 12:49 AM

We had a storm blow through this morning. Rained for hours (power went off for a few secs but came back on - THANK GOODNESS), in the 60's. Then it blows away, sun comes out, dries up the rain like it never came, 80's.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/30/20 01:24 AM

We had some strong storms and high winds move through the DFW area late last night.

Today, the sun was shining, 74F, and with the Covid-19 stay at home orders still in effect, the result was beautiful blue skies like I remember here as a child.

Where are you in DFW? I'm in Denton County.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/30/20 05:33 PM

Our Gov. extended the lockdown in AZ for another two weeks. I agree, as cases are still growing here.

We live in a low-population-density county. Biggest impact on my wife and me is that the pool that we used for our main cardio is closed and will be through May. So is the gym we use. I've been making do by alternating running and biking on a stationary recumbent that I bought from Amazon. I made a "home gym" out of a set of springs, a dowel and brackets, but I'd much prefer using the gym, when it reopens. I'd prefer using the gym recumbents to mine. But: while it'll be easy to social distance on the free weights and machines, I'm wary of using the gym bikes because they're in a room with all the other cardio machines, and people will be huffing and puffing like crazy.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/30/20 06:10 PM

Our Governor ends the lockdown tomorrow. Restaurants can reopen if they severely limit occupancy; the same for non-essential businesses. Gyms don't qualify and that is giving me agita. I am working out with light dumbbells and jogging.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/30/20 06:25 PM

Where are you in DFW? I'm in Denton County.

Dallas County

I don't have to anymore play around with the IRS "Where's My Payment" site to see if it's got a status for me....

My Stimulus money was direct deposited into my bank yesterday. The same account I get my monthly SS payments deposited to.

smile

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/30/20 07:27 PM

DALLAS (AP) — American Airlines lost $2.24 billion in the first quarter as the coronavirus pandemic triggered a sharp drop in air travel, and the airline is taking steps to survive but as a smaller carrier.

American disclosed Thursday that revenue fell 19% while costs continued to rise even as the virus spread.

The situation facing the airline industry has grown more dire since the first quarter ended, as air travel in the U.S. during April remained down 95% from a year ago, judging by the number of people screened at the nation's airports.

“Never before has our airline, or our industry, faced such a significant challenge,” Chairman and CEO Doug Parker said.

The Fort Worth, Texas-based airline has cut its flying schedule by 80% in April and May and 70% in June. It has grounded hundreds of planes, retiring some of them permanently.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 04/30/20 09:43 PM

Coronavirus: WHO 'not invited' to join China's COVID-19 investigations

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...-chinas-covid-19-investigations-11981193

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/01/20 04:36 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/01/20 04:40 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/01/20 11:02 AM

[Linked Image]

lol That ones good!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/02/20 04:58 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/02/20 07:48 PM

A woman plunged 115 feet to her death while posing near the edge of a cliff for a photo to celebrate the end of a Covid-19 lockdown in Turkey.

Olesya Suspitsyna, who is originally from Kazakhstan but was working in Turkey as a tour guide, was visiting the Duden Park in Antalya with a friend on Sunday.

The 31-year-old climbed over a safety fence to pose for the picture in front of the park's famous waterfalls when she slipped on the grass and fell to her death.

The friends wanted to celebrate the end of a weekend curfew imposed by the Turkish government on April 10, which is part of the country's Covid-19 lockdown measures.

Suspitsyna was pronounced dead at the scene, with police declaring it an accident.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/03/20 07:42 AM

[Linked Image]

That's a good one. That just made me remember what a kid in the neighborhood said to their parents back in mid April. Lol.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/04/20 02:02 AM

Just to update you guys, I lost my father to coronavirus about 2 weeks ago, he went in for a mild stroke and caught corona while in the hospital , my father and sister lived together and my sister don't have it, I was forced to make a decision of creating my father of hurrying him in an unmarked grave next to five other strangers, I chose to cremate him. In these types of situations the last time you see your loved one is before they go to the hospital because they don't allow visitors so there's no closure. My heart goes out to people who lost loved ones to the coronavirus
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/05/20 03:40 AM

i saw a story that they found bodies in an un-refrigerated u haul. people called in stating there was an awful stench coming from the trucks.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/05/20 05:33 PM

Yesterday Dallas County recorded its single day highest virus cases yet.

Two Walmart stores in Massachusetts closed because of infected employees.

Costco limiting meat purchases.

By the way thebigfella: sorry to hear about your father.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/05/20 05:49 PM

Sorry to hear about that thebigfella.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/05/20 09:51 PM

I'm sorry for your loss, thebigfella.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/05/20 11:15 PM

Thanks

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/06/20 12:25 AM

Very sorry to hear about your loss thebigfella. I have a friend going through something similar. He hasn’t passed but I spent the night at their place on Saturday night and Sunday morning before I left the wife (it’s a married couple) got a call that her father was in the hospital with it. He had been sick for a few days and his wife finally convinced him to go and he came up positive for it. Said he may need to be on a ventilator soon but apparently he was receiving some kind of plasma that was showing encouraging signs. So we’ll see what happens. Praying he makes it through as she just lost her mother 2 years ago.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/06/20 02:37 AM

I'm hearing from so many people that lost family members and friends due to covid-19; and when I think about all the bodies that's piled up in refrigerator trucks, it kind of normalize my lost because so many people is going through what I'm going through

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/06/20 03:27 AM

I'm hearing from so many people that lost family members and friends due to covid-19; and when I think about all the bodies that's piled up in refrigerator trucks, it kind of normalize my lost because so many people is going through what I'm going through

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/06/20 06:28 PM

I wish no one was going through what you are, starting with you. So many tragedies...

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/06/20 07:51 PM

It's even worse that the person dying is all alone since no one can visit them and the family can't even say goodbye. I don't know what I would do if I were put in that situation?
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/07/20 03:28 AM

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this one I believe in
https://youtu.be/nil9s3BlNZc

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/07/20 11:37 AM

Says the videos been removed.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/07/20 03:01 PM

turns out if youtube don't like the video they remove it.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/07/20 04:24 PM

Yup, Censorship at its finest and YouTube isn’t the only one doing it. Twitter and Facebook do as well.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/07/20 08:46 PM

My shot of the Blue Angels flyover near DFW airport on May 6th.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/07/20 11:47 PM

You have to try to watch these right away but here is a smaller one. https://youtu.be/8CEnx48iBpU

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/08/20 05:26 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/09/20 01:47 AM

Texas CV-19 deaths have surpassed 1,000.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/10/20 11:58 PM

it is bad and now the death toll will rise due to less restrictions. at this point i am ready to lose my mind. wearing a mask is both good and bad. at times i feel like i can't breathe with it on. i live in palm beach county florida.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/12/20 01:40 AM

Nationwide airline passenger traffic is averaging 23 passengers per domestic flight. Airlines are losing $350 million to $400 million per day as expenses such as payroll, rent and aircraft maintenance far exceed the money they are bringing in, according to a report in The New York Times.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/12/20 05:26 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/12/20 05:40 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/12/20 08:41 AM

In NL it's still not required to wear a mask outside, only in public transport or places where social distancing is difficult. There is still no real evidence masks really help except in health care where risks are much higher.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/12/20 06:14 PM

Well, got a haircut. Wore a mask. In a week the gym opens and then I'm in heaven.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/12/20 09:51 PM

My gym's opening on Saturday, with restrictions. Longing for our pool to open.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/12/20 11:33 PM

Good one.

Attached picture image.jpg

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/13/20 03:00 AM

My gym's opening on Saturday, with restrictions. Longing for our pool to open.

It's starting to get warm down here, but I'm not going to allow the family to swim in the pool. Science says that the virus cannot spread in pools, but I'm not taking any chances. We keep it cleaned during the winter, but I'm going to wait on opening it up until I have more information.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/13/20 03:06 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/13/20 11:29 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/14/20 02:05 AM

it is starting to feel like the original planet of the apes when heston is screaming IT IS A MADHOUSE.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/14/20 04:39 AM

This disease is no joke. The US is hit harder than other countries. I wonder why? rolleyes

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/14/20 10:16 AM

This disease is no joke. The US is hit harder than other countries. I wonder why? rolleyes

In Holland there is now also a serious illness among children which is related to Covid and we have no idea if survivors will recover fully or develop other diseases later on.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/14/20 02:10 PM

Fuck, that's terrible Hollander. This virus is taking it's toll.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/14/20 10:49 PM

Yeah but when this mess is under control mankind will be stronger than ever.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/15/20 03:50 PM

A barber who defied New York’s strict coronavirus lockdown for several weeks to cut customers’ hair has tested positive for COVID-19, health officials said.

The Ulster County Department of Health on Wednesday urged people who recently received a haircut from a barbershop on Broadway in Kingston, around 100 miles north of New York City, to seek testing for the contagion. Officials did not name the barber or the business.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/15/20 06:50 PM

Our rural county's total infection count nearly doubled because an outbreak at a residential girl's school here infected nearly 100 students and staff. None are hospitalized, thank goodness.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/15/20 10:17 PM

For May 14:

Texas reported 1,448 more cases of the new coronavirus Thursday, an increase of about 3% over the previous day, bringing the total number of known cases to 43,851.

The state has also reported 58 additional deaths, bringing the statewide total to 1,216 — an increase of about 5% from Wednesday. Both of these are largest daily increases the state has reported. But they also come as testing has increased across the state.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/16/20 05:19 AM

Not trying to be Negative, but

Sooner, or later, we'll all be Positive.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/16/20 08:16 AM

Who has a conspiracy theorist in the family? I got stuck with a few for a few hours. It was actually funny cause they were arguing, one saying the Democrats planned it, one saying the US government, one saying the Illuminati, but the real kicker was one who was adamant that it is aliens doing it so they can colonize earth.

There is toilet paper on the shelves at 79 cent a roll, but the price on food has gone up some, and the quantity of some foods has gone down.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/16/20 06:08 PM

A guy I know thinks that world governments created Covid to subjugate and enslave billions of people, and that vaccines under development are going to change peoples' DNA. rolleyes

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/16/20 10:54 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/16/20 11:30 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/16/20 11:30 PM

A guy I know thinks that world governments created Covid to subjugate and enslave billions of people, and that vaccines under development are going to change peoples' DNA. rolleyes

In Holland some crazies set fire on over 20 5G cell towers, because they think 5G caused Covid.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/17/20 12:03 AM

You may be right. From the Texas Tribune, May 16:

More than 700 new coronavirus cases were reported in the Amarillo region Saturday, as results from targeted testing at meatpacking plants came in.

According to the office of the governor, a surge response team was deployed in Amarillo on May 4 to survey high-risk locations and test workers at meatpacking plants. The Texas Panhandle, where a workforce of Hispanics and immigrants power several meatpacking plants, is home to the highest rates of infection in the state.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/17/20 01:40 AM

It is not an incident when Chinese journalists, activists and scientists are arrested after making unwelcome statements to Beijing. Hundreds of people have been suspected by the Chinese authorities to express their views on the corona crisis.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/17/20 03:06 AM

The gym reopened today. Sparsely populated, no problem with social distancing. Only one other person and I were wearing masks. I pushed hard on a stationary bike to see if the mask impeded my output--it did. But, only one other person was using a cardio machine, and he was far away. I'm going to play this one day at a time. The pool we use for lap swimming, which is my wife and my regular cardio, is still closed.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/17/20 04:39 AM

have a feeling they are going to let the virus burn itself out. herd mentality.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/17/20 09:19 PM

The gym reopened today. Sparsely populated, no problem with social distancing. Only one other person and I were wearing masks. I pushed hard on a stationary bike to see if the mask impeded my output--it did. But, only one other person was using a cardio machine, and he was far away. I'm going to play this one day at a time. The pool we use for lap swimming, which is my wife and my regular cardio, is still closed.

No idea when mine's going to reopen again unfortunately.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/18/20 05:47 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/18/20 12:57 PM

Lambs to the slaughter. People working through the pandemic called heroes. Pay raise? No.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/18/20 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Irishman12

Just got back from the gym. Did Legs, back, bicep, stairs, and bike. I was in better shape than I thought. No soreness; maybe that will come tomorrow. Not many people there. However, I went before noon which I never do. I was the only one wearing a mask.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/18/20 07:39 PM

I was the only one wearing a mask.

That'd make me nervous, especially with heavier-than-normal breathing all over the place. Six feet distance isn't enough for sneezes and coughs -- it's been measured at over twice that distance. Plus it can linger in the air for a number of minutes, sometimes many minutes. Since cotton and surgical masks do very little to protect the wearer, I don't want to go near people who can't be bothered to help protect the people around them...! Stay safe, guys!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/18/20 11:39 PM

Just got back from the gym. Did Legs, back, bicep, stairs, and bike. I was in better shape than I thought. No soreness; maybe that will come tomorrow. Not many people there. However, I went before noon which I never do. I was the only one wearing a mask.

Enjoy it! Still not open date for us.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/19/20 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by J Geoff
I was the only one wearing a mask.

That'd make me nervous, especially with heavier-than-normal breathing all over the place. Six feet distance isn't enough for sneezes and coughs -- it's been measured at over twice that distance. Plus it can linger in the air for a number of minutes, sometimes many minutes. Since cotton and surgical masks do very little to protect the wearer, I don't want to go near people who can't be bothered to help protect the people around them...! Stay safe, guys!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/s...-the-diseases-rapid-contagion-2020-05-14

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/19/20 05:58 AM

Thanks - I was too lazy to provide sources wink

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/19/20 06:35 AM

Here's another report (May 14, 2020) of the same study. I didn't think this was NEW news, as I heard this at least a month ago...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/14/health/coronavirus-infections.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/19/20 09:48 PM

DALLAS - Dallas County is reporting 14 new fatalities from the coronavirus.

The county’s health director gave commissioners an update on the COVID-19 death toll Tuesday morning. It’s the largest number of COVID-19 deaths reported in Dallas County in a single day.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/21/20 02:53 AM

Our library is reopening on Tuesday. They had been offering "curbside service" to pick up reserved books. Overall cases and deaths in AZ still rising.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/24/20 05:40 AM

We've had our first intoxication manslaughter charge since the bars opened back up Friday.

A 29-year-old man died Friday night after striking a truck driven by a suspected drunken driver who failed to yield, Dallas police say.

At about 8:20 p.m., the motorcyclist hit the left side of a Ford F-150 that did not yield the right of way from a stop at Ranchero Lane and Duncanville Road.

Alejandro Ortiz was ejected from the motorcycle and taken to a local hospital, where he died, police said.

The driver of the Ford, 60-year-old Bryan Howard, was found to be intoxicated and was arrested, police said.

Howard was being held in the Dallas County jail and faces an intoxication manslaughter charge. His bail has not been set.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/m...n-driver-arrested-dallas-police/2375156/

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/24/20 06:11 AM

Dont blame it on bars reopening, there are pos who get drunk at home then decide to drive around. I do concede that bars and clubs on Friday and Saturday night account for more drunk drivers.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/27/20 12:13 AM

Deal with the virus by watching THIS!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/29/20 02:53 AM

One of my colleges has decided to begin phased and restricted campus classes. Don't know about he other one yet.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/29/20 03:44 AM

Our gym is beginning to fill up a little. But so far, no old people except me.

The pool my wife and I were using for our main cardio is in a high-end senior luxo development. It's been closed since mid-March, and the website says, "...until further notice." Granted, most of the people there are pretty old, and thus potentially more vulnerable. But, I think the management is prolonging the shutdown because the pool (and the attached small gym) are a big loss leader for them--they have at least six full time employees, and even with nonresidents like us paying dues, they're losing money.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/29/20 08:14 PM

In my small corner of the world, we have over 13,000 confirmed cases and closing in on 700 dead. We know several people who have been sick and several that have died. In one case, a man my daughter worked with died from the virus, along with his wife and daughter, all within a few weeks of each other. We have just entered Phase 1.

My daughter and her husband are in healthcare. They both work with people who have tested positive, but so far, thank God, they have been spared. Our sheer number of cases and high infection rate are terrifying. I wouldn't dream of leaving my home without a mask and gloves, and then it's only to the grocery store. I try to buy in bulk and limit those visits to twice a month. We tried ordering through Instacart, but we couldn't even get on the schedule.

Do not underestimate this bug. It is nasty beyond belief.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/31/20 06:27 PM

Our county reported 28 new cases on Saturday and one death.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/31/20 11:46 PM

They still planning on reopening or are they going to slow down now with the uprise?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/01/20 04:57 AM

They still planning on reopening or are they going to slow down now with the uprise?

Per the Governor's instructions, the county is pretty much open. One college is opening next week, though phased in, and the universities will open in the fall. Still don't know about public schools.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/02/20 03:47 AM

if covid is not bad enough we have to deal with riots. what is next.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/02/20 06:08 AM

Hello there. It's been a long time. I'm not sure how things really were in my corner of the world. No reliable data was available. I was totally freaked out and checked my temperature every day during March. I think a lot of misinformation were put out by WHO so that people get really scared. Those who got it were in close contact with people having it, so all that do not touch surfaces and wear gloves and disinfect everything was bogus, or lots of us would've got it by now. Everything except schools are now open. On another note, it amazes me how those very people that thought it was not safe to open up for business felt safe to demonstrate. If the US is open for riots, it might as well be open for business. wink

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/02/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by afsaneh77
On another note, it amazes me how those very people that thought it was not safe to open up for business felt safe to demonstrate. If the US is open for riots, it might as well be open for business. wink

That's the liberal media for you (and my biggest bone of contention, followed by politicians). Great seeing you back afsaneh77 and hope you're staying safe!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/03/20 06:01 AM

That's the liberal media for you (and my biggest bone of contention, followed by politicians). Great seeing you back afsaneh77 and hope you're staying safe!

Well, they get us when we are young. Then some of us see the light when we are older. wink Thanks Irishman! I try. You too stay safe. smile

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/05/20 01:46 PM

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/05/20 06:04 PM

It's the single drug used here for this disease as well. The only reason it was not used there was because Trump said so. They play with people's lives just so that go against him. Pathetic.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/05/20 11:31 PM

It's the single drug used here for this disease as well. The only reason it was not used there was because Trump said so. They play with people's lives just so that go against him. Pathetic.

EXACTLY! Been doing it for 4 years and they will continue, at least until November and the results come out. But yes, evil have no limits to some of these sickos.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/09/20 05:42 AM

Going back to work now.... or to public places now???

BEWARE the toilet plume ! ! ! Commercial building's toilets can flush with a mighty swirl.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/public-bathrooms-coronavirus-nightmare-worry-003000949.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/09/20 11:44 PM

The only thing that changed in my life, was going to bars and restaurants. Rarely ate out to begin with. Now I'm good on the bar scene. Covid, despite all of the restrictions, only modified how the marina puts your boat in. Been fishing out in the gulf weekly since st. Paddy's day. I've seen enough people die suffering deaths in the hospital by themselves. My mindset is, if it hasn't killed me yet, Fuck it.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/10/20 03:30 AM

Cases rising sharply here in AZ since the Gov. let most restrictions expire a few weeks ago. BUT: State health officials predicted in March that cases would crest here in mid- to late-June, and there's much more extensive testing now than before.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/10/20 07:31 AM

NJ -- the second hardest-hit state in the union -- has today lifted its stay-at-home order (not that I was able to stay at home myself anyway) after the governor was seen at protests that did not include any type of social distancing whatsoever (like most every protest). Infection stats have been on a decline here, and are relatively* low at this point (*tho people are still dying!), but I guess we'll see in a week or so whether we were ready or not (we're a shore area, beach/boardwalk, with lots of people coming in from neighboring states, all Summer long). I hope we are ready, but somehow I doubt it.

"Stage 2" openings here next Monday -- non-essential businesses & outdoor dining (with reduced occupancy + social distancing, etc) and limited DMV included. June 22 salons/barbers can open up, surely also with safety rules in place. I'm okay with it -- as long as people/businesses use Common Sense. Problem is, "common sense" is an oxymoron: it should be renamed "Uncommon Sense" or "Common Nonsense" wink

But I will admit -- SO FAR -- if the next week or two doesn't spike (here), we'll be in a better spot than I would've predicted in March/April....

Edit: CNN tag right now says, "19 States Seeing Spike in Cases Over Past Week" ohwell

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/10/20 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by J Geoff

Edit: CNN tag right now says, "19 States Seeing Spike in Cases Over Past Week" ohwell

It's cool. As long as you're protesting, the virus knows this and you won't get infected #sarcasm

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/11/20 06:52 PM

The spikes we are currently seeing are from Memorial Day weekend, when every idiot went to jam-packed pool parties and barbecues. My nephew, who lives in Texas, made fun of us for the precautions we were taking. Then his father told him that two people he knew when he lived in NY had died, and one was on a ventilator. Now Texas is seeing a huge spike.

I understand the frustration and the desire to return to life as we knew it, but sometimes you have to readjust. Nobody made you any promises and nobody said that life was fair. If they did, they were just trying to sell you something. Stop being a selfish asshole, put on your mask, and move on. My daughter is a nurse. She wears a mask and/or face shield at least 50 hours a week. You can wear one for 45 minutes. Get over yourself.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/17/20 01:48 AM

Texans under the age of 30 are testing positive for the new coronavirus at a higher rate than previously seen since the pandemic began, contributing to a recent surge in the number of cases in the state, Gov. Greg Abbott said during a press conference Tuesday.

Data from several counties and health experts confirms the trend in younger people testing positive across Texas.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/17/20 09:12 AM

Even after a mild case of Covid, you may develop permanent lung damage. It also seems that the coronavirus permanently reprograms the immune system.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/18/20 03:00 PM

The week ending June 13, a total of 93,895 Texans filed initial applications for unemployment relief, a 4.7% increase over the previous week. This is the first time in eight weeks that the number of Texans filing for unemployment increased.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/19/20 12:16 AM

How can all the protesters plunge upon society , pillaging and performIng in groups of hundreds and thousands but workers cannot congregate to build back the economy combatting COv19 pandemic.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/19/20 10:23 PM

NHL - Maple Leafs star Auston Matthews tests positive for COVID-19
NFL - 49ers player reportedly tests positive for coronavirus
Golf - Golfer Nick Watney tests positive for coronavirus
One unidentified Buccaneers assistant tests positive for COVID-19

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/21/20 03:11 AM

NFLPA advises players to stop group workouts due to COVID-19 outbreaks

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/21/20 06:38 PM

NFL - 'Around 10' NFL teams had at least one player tests positive for COVID-19

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/21/20 10:45 PM

NFL - 'Around 10' NFL teams had at least one player tests positive for COVID-19

The College scene is getting hit way harder. Clemson football team has over 20 players confirmed with the virus, University of Texas has a dozen confirmed players. That is just football not the other athletic departments.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/21/20 11:55 PM

In Holland many people want to stop with the social distancing in The Hague a demonstration turned into riots on Sunday.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/20 11:44 AM

Sound like a second wave to me.

Wonder if any of the infected were protesters.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/20 03:53 PM

We are not out of the first wave yet. Remember many states reopened cause the economy was getting bad and losing money.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/20 05:26 PM

One of our high schools held a banquet for the swim team at which virus-related protocols were not followed. Now, one of the student attendees has tested positive.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/26/20 08:00 AM

When this nightmare going to end !!!!!????!?!?!??!?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/26/20 06:13 PM

Covid growth is out of control here in AZ. Our town hosts "The World's Oldest Rodeo," which draws people from all over the world, and also stages a famous "Frontier Days" parade that has 30,000 -40,000 people lining our downtown streets--no chance whatsoever of social distancing.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/26/20 09:21 PM

Same story here in Texas TB. The Governor has re-closed the bars and reduced restaurant occupancy to 50%.

Our city council during an emergency meeting just voted 5-2 to require individuals to wear face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19 through Aug. 4.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/26/20 11:32 PM

We just had our return to work date pushed back (yet again - NOT complaining by the way). First it was supposed to be the Monday after Easter, then May 4th, then June 1st and now it's August 31. Luckily, I've been able to work from home and our company hasn't missed a beat so I'm in no rush to go back to the office.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/29/20 01:48 AM

County residents in their 20s have outpaced all other age groups in confirmed COVID-19 patients over the course of the week.

Residents in their 40s held the position for much of the pandemic’s time in Denton County, only to be outpaced by those between 20 and 39 years old over the past couple weeks.

Right at 30% of the 87 new patients announced by county health officials Friday were in their 20s.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/01/20 11:24 PM

July finally the sport schools,fitness clubs are back open here. cool

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/02/20 11:10 PM

Our Governor has ordered the wearing of masks when outdoors and in all buildings.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/02/20 11:43 PM

Our Governor has ordered the wearing of masks when outdoors and in all buildings.

Many researches say there's very little chance of contamination in the open air, inside and with many people is another story.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/03/20 01:51 AM

Yes. Texas numbers climbing

No Worries..... you will go through the same experience the East coast had and then it will subside.

We had this years ago and it took its course and ebbed and flowed,,, the only difference is we are documenting it and last time we did not.

Biden was in charge of the Swine Flu.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/03/20 08:02 PM

Our governor ordered bars and gyms closed again. I'm pissed because our gym was kept spotlessly clean, with every other machine closed off, and sparse attendance. Every user meticulously wiped off machines before and after use. Very little risk in this rural area.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/03/20 11:26 PM

Good luck, hope it get back to normal soon.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/04/20 02:56 AM

While the NHL isn’t identifying who has tested positive for the coronavirus or which team(s) they play on, it appears that the Blues have been hit by the virus. Jeremy Rutherford of The Athletic reports (subscription required) that multiple players have tested positive and their identities have not been disclosed.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/05/20 03:45 PM

My wife told yesterday that 1 of the nurses in the COVID unit of the retirement comm. she works @ just died from this shit...f----ing scary...I'm glad she has nothing 2 do w/ that unit..if my wife got sick ..i would b a lost human being.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/09/20 02:52 AM

problem is we really don't know about the virus. china destroyed the notes. cases are also up due to more testing. the protests did not help either. no masks and no social distancing.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/09/20 03:05 AM

The county I live in has 500 cases and climbing.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/09/20 05:52 AM

Right now at my hospital we have 28 positive cases with five on a ventilator and 36 with symptoms and awaiting test results. Still getting dicked on supplies. All elective surgeries will come to a halt on Friday. The best part of this, is that visitors are not permitted.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/09/20 10:52 PM

Nashville SC has been pulled out of the MLS is Back tournament due to new corona cases within the team. Nashville is the second team to leave the tournament after FC Dallas, reports Major League Soccer. According to the MLS, nine Nashville players tested positive for the corona virus. FC Dallas had to withdraw on Monday for the private event at a resort that is part of Disney World, as ten players and a staff member were found to be infected.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/15/20 12:35 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/15/20 01:06 AM

I feel we are stuck in a media storm of numbers , charts and graphs. All designed to make this thing worse than it really is.

I understand its a bad virus and very contagious and so was the swine flu and many other diseases that have not gone through the same rigorous testing other epidemics have and were not even labeled epidemics.

I take the precautions recommended and hope all do as well but its getting a bit phony.
Some people get the flu, some dont.
Some people have Alergies, some dont.
Some people have cancer and many do but do not get diagnosed and others do not get it at all.

This thing has been Politicized and its disgusting

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/15/20 01:42 AM

I feel we are stuck in a media storm of numbers , charts and graphs. All designed to make this thing worse than it really is.

I understand its a bad virus and very contagious and so was the swine flu and many other diseases that have not gone through the same rigorous testing other epidemics have and were not even labeled epidemics.

I take the precautions recommended and hope all do as well but its getting a bit phony.
Some people have cancer and many do but do not get diagnosed and others do not get it at all.

I wholeheartedly agree DP. Remember, it's an election year, hence the reason it's been politicized. I haven't been on Facebook as much or listened to the media as much either and it's for the best. We need to unplug ourselves (the media IMO are worse than the politicians!)

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/15/20 04:22 AM

Spot On...

Much hand ringing for this, when more will die of other things. Only those that feel vulnerable should self-quarantine.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/15/20 07:00 AM

I agree 100%
Let's hope for vaccine and medication already
And-to-end this nightmare !!!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/16/20 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky

Both u guys..Stop watching anything except movies...my wife even shut down her facebook acc. just avoid it COMPLETLY !!!!! no media...

I agree 100%
Let's hope for vaccine and medication already
And-to-end this nightmare !!!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/17/20 06:09 AM

Meyer , u seem like a really nice kid...I hope all is well w/ u on r side of the pond...I wish I could come over 2 ur joint & teach u how 2 cook & use that technique 2 get ur popsicle wet..women love a good cook..

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/17/20 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Meyer , u seem like a really nice kid...I hope all is well w/ u on r side of the pond...I wish I could come over 2 ur joint & teach u how 2 cook & use that technique 2 get ur popsicle wet..women love a good cook..

Lol grin tongue haha
Hood only you can comment a post like that... lol

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/17/20 06:34 AM

Lol grin tongue haha

Why?? I'm only being myself...If I make u laugh..I amuse you , then WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME? LOL...luv u kid.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/17/20 12:46 PM

Lol grin tongue haha

Why?? I'm only being myself...If I make u laugh..I amuse you , then WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ABOUT ME? LOL...luv u kid.

You the best ! smile
Love you too buddy !

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/18/20 03:42 PM

Texas reports a record-high 174 coronavirus deaths on Friday – the third day in a row with more than 100 deaths

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/19/20 12:05 AM

any rumors about medication / treatment or something ?!
because the thing is that most people will try to avoid the vaccine (because of the rumors online and stuff)
so treatment is the only thing that will end this miserable nightmare !

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/19/20 04:50 PM

Wear masks till October I say. Make sure washing your hands. Public restrooms I have been making it a habit of washing before and after using the restroom. Vitamin C has been a great treatment. There has been so much BS around the vaccine that it is hard to say what is true and what is not. It makes it a lot worse with it being an election year and politicians are trying to get the job or reelected. So they keep doing stupid stuff. I really can't blame the rest of the world putting sanctions on the United States, too much entitlement and look what happens.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/20/20 02:06 AM

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/23/20 10:06 PM

Wear masks till October I say.

It does not help against viruses, it is a false security.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/24/20 04:55 PM

For those Board members or their relatives who are receiving unemployment payments through their respective states, the federal government's $600 per week supplemental payments will cease August 1 unless extended by Congress.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/24/20 07:32 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/25/20 02:33 AM

In just three days, Texas reports 566 new coronavirus deaths

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/29/20 07:28 PM

U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), a mask skeptic, tests positive for coronavirus.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/29/20 09:05 PM

The Cabinet of the Netherlands will not make wearing masks in public mandatory across the country as a way of fighting the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, but it will introduce new measures designed to influence public behavior, said Medical Care Minister Tamara van Ark at a press conference on Wednesday.

There is no reason to make it mandatory to wear masks in public places, according to Jaap van Dissel, head of the Outbreak Management Team. It does not lead to limitation of infections. There will be regional tests with mandatory masks, for example in Amsterdam Center. These are not so much medically motivated, but mainly as behavioral change and influencing.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/30/20 12:33 AM

We need to implement that here Hollander. Masks are being required more and more to where you go. And they don't fine the individuals but the businesses. So if you don't wear a mask in the business, they'll refuse you entry because they don't want to get the fine.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/03/20 05:10 PM

Texas Doctor Richard Bartlett's Covid treatment with Budesonide and a nebulizer

http://covidsilverbullet.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHHULmkZgw

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/03/20 05:23 PM

I sure hope that we are going to get a medicine treatment and a vaccine asap !

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/03/20 07:14 PM

AZ's new infection rate has been down for a few days, but death rate is up--probably catching up with the big recent spike in infections.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/03/20 07:20 PM

Bartlett means well but he is leaving a lot out of the equation.

His results are based on patients who would have recovered anyway since it was for a lighter strain he treated.

Giving that treatment to the highest percentage of people with the stronger stains would be like giving a bandaid to a person on the beach who just had their arm ripped off by a shark.

Hope the process he offer does offer relief to some but he seams most interested in Texas being better at medicine than others, which is ridiculously reckless.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/04/20 09:13 AM

We need to implement that here Hollander. Masks are being required more and more to where you go. And they don't fine the individuals but the businesses. So if you don't wear a mask in the business, they'll refuse you entry because they don't want to get the fine.

Our neighbours Germany, Belgium have much stricter measures. Even at schools in Germany mask are now required.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/04/20 09:30 PM

I have to wear a mask every time I go lift weights at the gym and lifting weights with that thing on your face is extremely unpleasant.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/05/20 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
I have to wear a mask every time I go lift weights at the gym and lifting weights with that thing on your face is extremely unpleasant.

I do as well but I take it off once I'm in the gym. I wear it when I go in and when I go out but I do cardio for an hour and there's no way I'm wearing that thing doing cardio for an hour. Been doing it for a few weeks and no one's said anything to me.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/05/20 04:23 PM

I do as well but I take it off once I'm in the gym. I wear it when I go in and when I go out but I do cardio for an hour and there's no way I'm wearing that thing doing cardio for an hour. Been doing it for a few weeks and no one's said anything to me.

I'm doing cardio outside nowadays; that way I don't have to wear that mask. I do wear it while lifting, but it does blow.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/05/20 06:14 PM

About the same for me, Irishman. When our gym was open, I wore a mask in and out, and when lifting. But, I took it off when doing all-out cardio on a recumbent bike because my goal was to get my heart rate above my age-adjusted max--and there was no way I could do that with a mask. I didn't see it as risky because the gym was practically empty, especially the cardio room which is separate from the weight rooms.

Gov. closed AZ gyms again on 7/27. They may reopen next week, but possibly with a mask-at-all-times mandate.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/05/20 07:17 PM

I wear a mask the entire time I'm in the gym. Many fewer people at the gym these days, but I'm not talking a chance.infecting or being infected. I keep my distance and wipe down the equipment before and after.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/06/20 12:22 AM

About the same for me, Irishman. When our gym was open, I wore a mask in and out, and when lifting. But, I took it off when doing all-out cardio on a recumbent bike because my goal was to get my heart rate above my age-adjusted max--and there was no way I could do that with a mask. I didn't see it as risky because the gym was practically empty, especially the cardio room which is separate from the weight rooms.

Gov. closed AZ gyms again on 7/27. They may reopen next week, but possibly with a mask-at-all-times mandate.

My gym has been pretty empty too. You have to make appointments for specific times and there's usually 140/150 slots available and there's maybe 20-30 people there. Also, there's usually at least 6 feet from the machine I'm working on from the next person's so that's why I don't feel guilty about it. But like olivant, I wipe down my machine before and after use. The pool just opened but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet. They weren't the best at keeping it clean before COVID-19, so I'm not trusting them now. Also, I go on weekends with some friends to a man made lake that's close to me and we open swim there.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/06/20 05:38 PM

The rate of deaths in Texas has been accelerating. It took 53 days to get from the first death to 1,000 deaths and 39 days to get from 1,000 to 2,000 deaths. On July 10, the state surpassed 3,000 deaths — 24 days after 2,000 deaths were reported. It took only 10 more days for Texas to reach 4,000 deaths and only 6 days after that to reach 5,000. Thus, 20% of all virus caused deaths occurred last week.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/12/20 06:24 PM

The Gov's order for AZ was that gyms and some bars could reopen if the rate of new positive cases and hospitalizations fell below certain levels--county by county. I live in a "rural" county, so we fell within those specs. Our gym will reopen tomorrow. The rule is: 25% of capacity and masks at all times. Capacity won't be a problem--this gym usually has fewer than 10 users at the times when I use it. Mask at all times could be problematic because I like to go all-out on a recumbent bike. We'll see.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/13/20 02:57 AM

Texas reports 324 more people died from coronavirus, a new single-day record

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/18/20 04:41 AM

Texas becomes fourth state to surpass 10,000 COVID-19 deaths

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/27/20 01:05 AM

Four Dutch patients have been re-infected with the corona virus, these are patients who developed complaints after a previous positive corona test and then turned out to be infected with the virus again.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/30/20 10:28 AM

Four Dutch patients have been re-infected with the corona virus, these are patients who developed complaints after a previous positive corona test and then turned out to be infected with the virus again.

This is the kind of news that make you pause, if ever a vaccine can be helpful at all, and if herd immunity ever kicks in. I'm hoping these are just sensational news.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/10/20 10:18 PM

I will not go anywhere without a mask, and I limit excursions as much as possible. Most of the places I go insist on masks, which is fine by me. We are now 30+ days with the infection rate below 1%, so I have to believe that the mask mandate here is working.

Afs, so glad to see you here. Hope all is well.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/10/20 11:39 PM

In my region the number of infections is still pretty low, but in the country it's rising mostly in the big cities. Hopefully we have a vaccine in a few months.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/11/20 12:07 AM

As hospitalizations increased dramatically in June and July, Abbott issued a statewide mandate requiring most Texans to wear a mask in public spaces, which experts say may have led to a plateauing of cases and hospitalization levels. Recently, the numbers have dropped to levels not seen since June, but school reopenings pose new risks. Texas schools currently have no plan for widespread testing.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/11/20 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sicilian Babe
I will not go anywhere without a mask, and I limit excursions as much as possible. Most of the places I go insist on masks, which is fine by me. We are now 30+ days with the infection rate below 1%, so I have to believe that the mask mandate here is working.

Afs, so glad to see you here. Hope all is well.

Thanks Sicilian Babe, I'm doing okay, I hope we all get through this safe and sound. smile

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/26/20 02:15 PM

Western Europe is now dealing with a second wave Holland is facing a second lockdown because people in ICU's is increasing.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/30/20 11:26 AM

No flu vaccine for us over here, they blame it on sanctions. BS if you ask me.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/30/20 11:34 PM

All cafés, bars, coffeeshops, restaurants etc here have to close at ten the coming 3 weeks. Masks are now highly recommended inside public places but still not mandatory, we did listen to Fauci who advised us.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/02/20 01:46 AM

The two colleges at which I am a professor have informed us that Spring classes will continue online only. I project that the same will be tue of summer classes.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/02/20 05:08 AM

Trump and the first lady both tested positive!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/02/20 11:44 PM

Trump will be hospitalized the coming days, that he feels worse so rapidly is not a good sign the disease is very unpredictable.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/02/20 11:49 PM

He will do away with CoV and then Pelousie and her band of puppets.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/03/20 12:11 AM

He will do away with CoV and then Pelousie and her band of puppets.

🙏 I pray so but I know I'm not that lucky that Pelosi will get voted out. Hope she, AOC, and Omar get the boot!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/03/20 12:57 AM

Lets hope for the best, it's a horrible situation for his family and the USA. UK prime minister Boris Johnson is now a shadow of his former self and he is 18 years younger.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/03/20 02:41 AM

... and now Kelley Ann Conway has tested positive as well as two US Senators who are members of the Senate Judiciary Committee: Tom Tillis of NC and Mike Lee of UT.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/03/20 03:07 AM

... and now Kelley Ann Conway has tested positive as well as two US Senators who are members of the Senate Judiciary Committee: Tom Tillis of NC and Mike Lee of UT.

She has become the seventh person to test positive following Saturday's Rose Garden SCOTUS event, Mike Lee is seen there hugging people with no mask.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/03/20 03:51 PM

The beat goes on ... Cam Newton, Trump's campaign manager, and Senator Ron Johnson all tested positive.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/03/20 07:04 PM

It made sense for Trump to go to Walter Reed Hospital, out of perhaps an excess of caution and because the hospital has a presidential suite equipped with communications, security, sanitary conditions and top-flight medical people so he can be safe and conduct business. I also note that he was able to walk to Marine One to get to the hospital.

But, he's been uncharacteristically silent since then. You'd think that Trump, who has dominated the news cycle more than any other president, would have tried to make a live or filmed personal statement about his condition, and would have been tweeting away, as he always has done. As a result, the media are getting conflicting statements from others about his prognosis. He's at serious risk because of his age, his weight and his pre-diabetic condition. As Hollander said: the disease is unpredictable. In our small congregation, a 65-year-old woman had a mild case, a 36-year-old woman had a case bad enough to land her in the hospital for four days, and another woman in her 90's seems to have made a complete recovery.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/04/20 10:51 AM

I just watched him making a statement, and he is tweeting again, so maybe one day of radio silence at most? Makes sense, he was getting a plasma transfusion, so that might have been doctor's orders. I hope he pulls through, he is quite energetic for his age, (knock on wood wink ) and I don't know about you guys, but I need him to win.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/04/20 07:43 PM

and I don't know about you guys, but I need him to win.

You and me both afsaneh77! Glad to hear you say that. I think it's absolutely disgusting that people on the left are actually wishing death upon him. There are people in this world that I don't like, but I wouldn't wish COVID or death on them. Guess it just shows people's true character. Well, early voting by me begins on Tuesday, October 13 and I plan on being there and casting my vote for another 4 years aboard the Trump train!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/04/20 08:17 PM

Good to hear Irishman! I hope we are happy on Nov. 4th. I know Middle East can't take Biden throwing a lifeline to certain people now on their last breath! wink

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/04/20 08:38 PM

I wouldn't expect it on the 4th honestly. With the mail-in balloting going on, I'm not sure when the winner will be declared? Rumor is it'll be left up to the Supreme Court and I'm predicting whoever loses will cry that the other stole the election. Could be my bias, but I like Trump's chances honestly.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/04/20 08:45 PM

All this talk...which I love..but ..where is Oak as Fan????? Remember him???Mr. Politics???

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/04/20 10:16 PM

My dad went to his doctor for back pain. The doc said, since you work at the jail let's test you for covid. Sure as shit, he comes back positive and so did my 86 year old grandmother who lives with him. Pops was asymptomatic the whole time and Granny had some gi upset. His remedy was to drink rum all day. At my hospital we had the most covid cases for the western division of Florida. Now we have 11 and one went on the vent last night. They still don't know what they're doing as far as treatment goes. Don't be obese, diabetic, hypertensive, immunocompromised, or a COPDer, and you'll have a good chance of beating it.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/04/20 11:20 PM

I dont wish death upon him, I just dont want him to win. Maybe now he will enforce mandatory mask wearing, washing and disinfecting areas. Where I live, maybe one in four people wear masks and most of them are the elderly and those with medical conditions. I am not on the Pelosi bandwagon, that is another person I dont want to win re-election.

Blueracing, I hope your family is better. Jails are a cesspool and even prisons are having trouble, but with reduction of sending people to jail and prison, this has helped keep the numbers down. It ain't just inmates and correction officers in those facilities, but sworn officers and other personal that go out into the communities.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/05/20 05:43 AM

I was not a fan at the beginning, and you remember how much I disagreed with Bush, granted if we didn't have stakes in this election, probably I would still listen to the media that orange man is bad, but we do now. So I see media for what they are, and they have always been, I was just naive. Anyway, I keep dreaming it's a landslide in his favor and we would be happy. His defeat would be a deadly blow to us, we probably would never recover from that, like ever.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/05/20 07:02 PM

I was and remain a fan of The Big Bang Theory. However, I thought that Penny was employed by the fictional Cheesecake Factory. Apparently, it's not fictional. Just read a headline that it is closing all of its stores by the end of the year due to virus effects.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/05/20 10:43 PM

I was not a fan at the beginning, and you remember how much I disagreed with Bush, granted if we didn't have stakes in this election, probably I would still listen to the media that orange man is bad, but we do now. So I see media for what they are, and they have always been, I was just naive. Anyway, I keep dreaming it's a landslide in his favor and we would be happy. His defeat would be a deadly blow to us, we probably would never recover from that, like ever.

We were all naive until Trump exposed them for the agenda pushing, biased, non-news but more political commentator hacks that they are. For your country and for mine, I pray that Trump wins re-election!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/06/20 06:28 AM

I second that Irishman, thanks. Stay safe! smile

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/06/20 05:57 PM

We were all naive until Trump exposed them for the agenda pushing, biased, non-news but more political commentator hacks that they are. For your country and for mine, I pray that Trump wins re-election!

I don't wish him dead, but he is a disgusting, corrupt and vile human being. If he is president another four years, we will not recognize the United States. He's nothing more than a bully and a conman, a reality TV host that his been over his head from day one.

I want him alive, so he can face the charges that he's avoided in the White House after he loses the election. He intentionally put people in harm's way by holding Superspreader events, going around without his mask and minimizing the dangers of this disease. He actually said that nothing bad came from any of his events. Tell that to Herman Cain's family. Or Kelly Ann Conway's. Or the families of the secret service agents that he forced to get into a hermetically sealed automobile with an infected Covid patient, all for the sake of a photo-op and a pet to his massive ego.

Anyway, just my two pennies. Hope everyone stays safe!!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/06/20 07:39 PM

Babe, Trump is not politically correct. He doesn't say the thing people want to hear. He does things wrong half the time as well. But you should put things in perspective, tell Biden and Obama are good to the 6 million Syrians that had to flee Syria because Obama paid mullahs and let them do what they want in Syria. I wouldn't hold my breath so that someone hold Obama accountable for these crimes or doing what he did to general Flynn. I would take Trump over them everyday of the week and twice on Sundays though. Speaking of corrupted vile human being, watch Biden admitting pressuring Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor going after his son there or they wouldn't get the money. Does he represent the United States you know?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/06/20 09:40 PM

I second that Irishman, thanks. Stay safe! smile

Thanks afsaneh77. Stay safe as well!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/08/20 10:49 PM

In both Holland and Italy the level of cases and deaths is rising fast to the levels of March.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/12/20 11:31 PM

New restrictions on society being prepared by the Dutch Cabinet in response to a dramatic rise in coronavirus infections will be the last effort to slow the spread of the virus before the country is placed into another lockdown. The new measures, expected to be announced at a press conference Tuesday night are most likely to hit restaurants, bars, cafes, pubic transportation and amateur sports the hardest.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/15/20 12:17 AM

The US is a little behind Europe, but here the second wave is becoming worse every day, some hospitals even have to refuse other people at the ER because of the number of covid patiens.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/15/20 03:02 AM

On Oct. 14: COVID-19 hospitalizations have risen slightly in the last week after plateauing in September. Meanwhile, Gov. Greg Abbott is allowing bars to reopen at 50% capacity this week — as long as their county governments choose to allow it. There were 4,131 people hospitalized with COVID-19 in Texas on Oct. 14, compared with 1,578 on May 22, when Abbott originally reopened bars.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/17/20 05:37 PM

Coronavirus hospitalizations are up in Texas as some fear the state is headed toward another surge.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/17/20 07:05 PM

Cases are climbing here in AZ, too. Hospitalizations not at a critical stage.

Governor and AG are in a big, public pissing contest over alcoholic beverages. Gov. shut down bars (now letting some reopen), but permitted restaurants to open with 25 or 50% capacity. He also per restaurants to sell alcoholic beverages "to go" for takeout customers, instructing the Alcoholic Beverages Commission to "look the other way" because takeout beer, booze and wine is normally not permitted. AG says it's discriminatory and is hurting bars.

Here in our town the City Council allowed some restaurants to offer "patio dining": Some restaurants are allowed to put tents or enclosures on the sidewalk, and to overlap with parking spaces in front of those "patios." Other downtown businesses object because the lack of parking is hurting them.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/18/20 02:57 AM

In France there's a curfew now from 9 till 6 for 4 weeks at least, the second wave is more widespread but they expect the peak here in November.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/18/20 06:08 AM

What does all of this shutting down accomplish? Does it make Covid 19 disappear miraculously? Economies are hurt and guess what: Covid 19 is here for a while. It blows my mind when this became a big scare in February and March that people needed to be instructed on how to cover their nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing and to wash your hands. People are going to die. Be safe and take your chances. What happens to the waitress who now only makes 25-50% of her best night pre-covid on her best night now?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/24/20 09:25 PM

Deaths are still rising here, but it's a mess everywhere in Europe. The Dutch are very close to complete lockdown like we had in March probably later this week.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/13/20 02:21 AM

In France now 1 out of 4 deaths is linked to Covid.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/13/20 05:40 PM

In France now 1 out of 4 deaths is linked to Covid.

Aren't they in lock down? I guess 1 could be natural causes and 2 be husbands and wives killing each other. Pretty hard to die any other way in a quarantine. tongue

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/23/20 12:33 AM

A family in Arlington, Texas has filmed a PSA pleading with others to take the coronavirus pandemic seriously after 15 of their family members tested positive for COVID-19 following a small birthday party held indoors.

“I had family over at my house for some cake for my wife’s birthday. I didn’t think anything bad would happen,” says one member of the Aragonez family in a video they made to warn others of the seriousness of the virus. “Now I’m fighting coronavirus.”

In total, all 12 of the people who attended the Nov. 1 family gathering, contracted COVID-19, as well as three family members who were not at the event. “Everyone who went to my cousin’s house that day has tested positive for the coronavirus,” Alexa Aragonez, 26, says in the video.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/14/20 05:26 PM

Well the Dutch are going into a total lockdown till January 19. The hardest restrictions on our freedom since the Second World War.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/14/20 07:36 PM

Local news showed a live vaccination of the first person to receive the vaccine in this area.

News 12 LI @ Northwell Group in Manhasette

https://youtu.be/MV6M-V8Cg4g
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/14/20 10:28 PM

I've lost three famiily members from covid. I still believe the virus is fake though. They died from the flu as far as I'm concerned

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/14/20 11:42 PM

I am NOT taking that vaccine. First of all, it takes years to develop a drug-to-market. This was obviously rushed. Secondly, Pfizer is not responsible and we don't know the long-term effects of the virus or the vaccine. So say you take the vaccine and a year or 2 from now you develop a reaction to it, cancer or something else, you have no recourse. No thanks, I'm good. I'm not saying the virus isn't real at all. All I'm saying, and what I've been saying, is there's a 98% survival rate! This is not the second coming of the Black Plague.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/15/20 08:56 AM

At work last week, they sent an announcement about how we'll be able to receive the vaccine in a couple of weeks and that it's not mandatory. We all started talking and the general consensus was NOPE! "Give it to the front line workers". We don't want it for the reasons that Irish mentioned. Give it to the old people. Or let me give my vaccine to someone who wants it. I've been taking care of these patients for nine months now with the equivalent of going to battle in the middle east with a slingshot. Keep your Fucking vaccine.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/15/20 10:11 AM

Ralphie_cifaretto, sorry for your loss. The virus is real. My concern with the vaccine is that it will work for the strain that has been tested on the most. Once it mutates like all viruses does, the vaccine will be useless. Agree with them rushing it too quickly. It takes a couple of years and a wide range of tests, and approval before it hits the market, and we dont know how it will react later down the road.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/16/20 11:47 PM

The problem here is our hospitals don't get a break many major surgeries for example are getting postponed.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/20/20 01:29 AM

They have banned in Holland selling fireworks for New Year, but you hear illegal fireworks all over town lol.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/20/20 02:30 AM

A New Covid-19 strain is spreading faster In the UK but also here in the Netherlands.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/24/20 07:16 AM

I am NOT taking that vaccine. First of all, it takes years to develop a drug-to-market. This was obviously rushed. Secondly, Pfizer is not responsible and we don't know the long-term effects of the virus or the vaccine. So say you take the vaccine and a year or 2 from now you develop a reaction to it, cancer or something else, you have no recourse. No thanks, I'm good. I'm not saying the virus isn't real at all. All I'm saying, and what I've been saying, is there's a 98% survival rate! This is not the second coming of the Black Plague.

Very well said. I am never ever taking the vaccine. Don't believe anything that comes from Fauci or those so called "experts". I've never worn masks and I never will. I still hug everyone and cough as I please whenever I'm out and about.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/24/20 07:18 AM

Ralphie_cifaretto, sorry for your loss. The virus is real. My concern with the vaccine is that it will work for the strain that has been tested on the most. Once it mutates like all viruses does, the vaccine will be useless. Agree with them rushing it too quickly. It takes a couple of years and a wide range of tests, and approval before it hits the market, and we dont know how it will react later down the road.

Virus is NOT real

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/24/20 02:23 PM

They started giving them out at work. Here's my problem: I've been taking care of these patients since the beginning with the bare minimum supplies. I've earned this thing. I don't want it and refuse to get the vaccine. But, I have older relatives and friends that want it. Why can't those who are on the "front line" give theirs away? The older people should get it first, they're the ones most susceptible. And why the Hell aren't we putting China on fire for starting this shit. Instead, everyone blames TRUMP. Fucking mutts.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/25/20 12:26 AM

And why the Hell aren't we putting China on fire for starting this shit. Instead, everyone blames TRUMP. Fucking mutts.

Because it's Trump's fault, didn't you know? CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc. all told me so. And they'd never lie to me...right?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/30/20 11:33 AM

Louisiana congressman-elect dies of Covid
Luke Letlow was to have been sworn in Sunday.

Rep.-elect Luke Letlow (R-La.) has died from the coronavirus, multiple sources confirmed Tuesday evening. He was 41.

Letlow, who announced on Dec. 18 that he tested positive for Covid-19, had been in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/29/luke-letlow-covid-congress-452218

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/31/20 11:46 PM

And why the Hell aren't we putting China on fire for starting this shit. Instead, everyone blames TRUMP. Fucking mutts.

Because it's Trump's fault, didn't you know? CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc. all told me so. And they'd never lie to me...right?

LMFAO

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/05/21 12:15 AM

Wow, Cuomo and New York continue to lower the bar. They're going to vote on legislation that'll allow the state to forcibly round people up and place them in "COVID camps"

Attached picture 1234.jpg

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/25/21 07:07 AM

Major riots in many cities here against the curfew and other corona measures. That happens if there is no support base among the people and mayors banned legitimate protests!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/25/21 02:06 PM

There's riots here too in Seattle but since Trump's out of office, the media (with the exception of Fox) refuses to show it. Not COVID related but more against the government and Biden's administration. However, Biden is putting a travel ban on today for some European nations as well as Brazil.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/25/21 05:27 PM

Deleted--no politics on this board!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/26/21 07:51 AM

Third day of riots and looting the curfew was the final straw for many people, who were already very tired of the lockdown. The political establishment had to be more careful that the cure is not worse than the disease.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/27/21 12:14 AM

I'm not sure if others have but I see no coverage of that in our media? Thanks for the heads up Hollander and stay safe!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/27/21 07:26 AM

I'm not sure if others have but I see no coverage of that in our media? Thanks for the heads up Hollander and stay safe!

I stay home I'm too old now to get involved in this stupid shit, but if I was a youngster I would be on the street protesting a curfew is crazy a thing we would only see in war time and I seriously doubt it really helps to control Covid.
Tuesday night passed relatively peacefully after appeals for calm.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/covid-restrictions-lead-third-night-rioting-netherlands-n1255631
Posted By: TheSitDown

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/31/21 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

Virus is NOT real

You ain't ever lie.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/31/21 03:08 AM

They're giving the maderna vaccine at my hospital. I refused. The majority of people who received the first dose were sick for a day. The second dose really kicked their ass's. One girl ended up stroking out within an hour. So far three people have died street the second dose in Florida. That's all that's been reported. Good luck.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/31/21 08:32 PM

They're giving the maderna vaccine at my hospital. I refused. The majority of people who received the first dose were sick for a day. The second dose really kicked their ass's. One girl ended up stroking out within an hour. So far three people have died street the second dose in Florida. That's all that's been reported. Good luck.

I'm not planning on getting it either but I hear rumors are airlines are going to make it mandatory. They haven't come out and said it yet but this gives me pause as I travel yearly to New York to visit my family for Christmas as well as I vacation every year so this to me is a concern, but at the same time, I don't want to be forced to take a vaccine I don't want to take because of their rules either.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 02/03/21 05:55 AM

My wife and I had our first dose of Moderna last week--no ill effects except for sore arms for a couple of days.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 02/03/21 12:44 PM

That’s great , stay healthy T

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 02/04/21 07:13 AM

Thanks, DP--same to you. smile

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 02/21/21 03:58 AM

1 million people are vaccinated here, but Holland has 17 million people still a long way to go back to normal life.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 02/21/21 09:51 PM

AZ got no supply of Moderna last week. Our second Covid shots, which were scheduled for yesterday, were postponed until March 8. mad

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/29/21 12:44 AM

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/09/21 01:47 AM

Pfizer wants a third injection that will protect us much better against the new strains.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/09/21 02:04 AM

While studies on the efficacy of vaccines against the delta variant are limited, one recent study indicated that the Pfizer treatment is 84% effective against the variant after two doses, but only 34% effective after a single dose.

Another study, cited by Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, suggests that the Pfizer vaccine is approximately 80% effective against preventing infection from delta, 88% effective at preventing symptomatic disease and 96% effective at preventing hospitalizations caused by the virus.

According to a recent report, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former FDA commissioner, said that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine appears to be approximately 60% effective against the delta variant.
Posted By: Tommy2Times

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/11/21 09:56 PM

Wow, Cuomo and New York continue to lower the bar. They're going to vote on legislation that'll allow the state to forcibly round people up and place them in "COVID camps"

Speaking of New York you guys remember this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/18/nyregion/nyc-smallpox-vaccine.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/22/21 04:56 PM

Iceland is experiencing a big surge in cases. What is interesting is that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is the least used vaccine over there, but most of those new cases are with people who got the J&J vaccine

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/12/21 02:55 PM

Here we go again. ????

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59258409

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/20/21 05:17 AM

Two people shot as rioting erupts at anti-lockdown protest in Rotterdam
Riot police used water cannon in an attempt to move hundreds of rioters

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ts-lockdown-shooting-covid-b1961205.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/08/21 04:24 PM

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1468274472285261824

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - US federal judge sides with Attorney General Wilson and blocks Biden's vaccine requirement for federal contractors.

11:41 AM · Dec 7, 2021·Twitter Web App

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/09/21 12:14 AM

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1468274472285261824

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - US federal judge sides with Attorney General Wilson and blocks Biden's vaccine requirement for federal contractors.

11:41 AM · Dec 7, 2021·Twitter Web App

LOVE when tyranny is kept in check by we, the people!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/09/21 05:25 AM

Good.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/10/21 03:10 PM

Attached picture Never Fully Vac.jpg

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/10/21 11:12 PM

lol That one was pretty good

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/17/21 01:21 AM

Anyone here get J&J?

CDC advisers recommend Pfizer and Moderna vaccines over Johnson & Johnson
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/16/cdc-recommends-pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccines

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/18/21 12:37 AM

Shocker #sarcasm

[video:youtube]https://fb.watch/9YVKeZFD5w/[/video]
Posted By: jace

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/18/21 05:13 AM

The vaccines are not working, and they will not admit it. 3 NFL games were cancelled this week due to breakouts on teams of fully vaccinated players. Jumanne Williams, a New York politician who not only was vaccinated, but had the booster, just had to quarantine. A Broadway show had to announce it was cancelled just as the curtain was ready to go up, because of an outbreak among performers, again fully vaccinated. These are the famous who have to get tested frequently. how many non-famous people are positive although fully vaxed ? In cities with high vaccination rates like New York, cases are going up like crazy. I'm all for masks, which for whatever reason pisses a few people off, but they help prevent the spread. This new variant is less harmful or so they say. The next mutation may be the worst, I hope not. The vaccines have given people a false sense of security, it's like wearing a bullet proof vest with giant holes in it.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/18/21 12:49 PM

Tonight extra press conference from our PM, Holland goes again in a hard lockdown because of the fears of omicron. frown

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/18/21 05:32 PM

i cannot hear about this shitty virus anymore
enough !
let people live their lives !
those who fear should get vaccine and a fucking mask on their stupid face !
Posted By: jace

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/20/21 05:14 PM

10 Broadway shows closed due to fully vaccinated cast members and crew members getting sick. Three NFL games canceled, more than a dozen players from three teams, all fully vaxed some with boosters, coming down with Covid. A former member of the music group Queen had his shots and a booster, is now in quarantine after getting Covid. It is spreading just as fast with the vaccines. This version is said to be less harmful, the next mutation of this still spreading virus may be more harmful. People who have gotten their shots are going to spread it, then blame others.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/21/21 01:28 AM

I guarantee you, come next summer before midterms, the fear porn will be ratcheted up so come voting next November, the Dems will push for mail in ballots. MARK MY WORDS!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/21/21 10:54 PM

And the Sky is falling.

Big Bird DeBlassio wanted to destroy the city one more time before his exit.
Posted By: Kese

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/21/21 11:23 PM

These tyrants just added more restrictions & closed some spots down where i live https://vancouversun.com/news/local...mpts-additional-covid-19-measures-in-b-c

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/22/21 01:48 AM

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021...zer-covid-19-vaccine-data-to-the-public/

Because nothing says safety like needing 75 years to release data to the public ohwell

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/23/21 01:48 AM

Refugees lack COVID shots because drugmakers fear lawsuits, documents show

https://www.reuters.com/world/refug...kers-fear-lawsuits-documents-2021-12-16/

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/23/21 02:43 AM

US Supreme Court to hold special session on vaccine requirements

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-c6433f768499e44a7a2583843afcb453

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/23/21 01:06 PM

Except supermarkets and other essential stores everything is closed in Holland, including schools, barbers, restaurants, bars etc..only take away and delivery..At least till January 14.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/23/21 10:00 PM

No lockdowns in LA. Everyone good lol

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/23/21 10:00 PM

Trump backs COVID jab efficacy: ‘People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine’
https://nypost.com/2021/12/23/donald-trump-defends-covid-19-vaccines-during-candace-owens-interview/

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/23/21 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone

We make the best of it G, merry christmas amigo!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/24/21 12:38 AM

We make the best of it G, merry christmas amigo!

That's the right attitude. Merry Christmas to you my friend. Stay safe cool

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/24/21 02:53 AM

Trump backs COVID jab efficacy: ‘People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine’
https://nypost.com/2021/12/23/donald-trump-defends-covid-19-vaccines-during-candace-owens-interview/

I don't get or take my Medical advice from Politicians, of ANY stripe.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/24/21 03:05 AM

The NFL is battling the latest COVID-19 surge with an understanding that symptomatic individuals are driving transmission within the team environment, chief medical officer Dr. Allen Sills said Thursday, with no indications of asymptomatic spread.

That position represents a significant departure from the pandemic-long stance of public health authorities, who have warned about the possibility of individuals spreading the virus without being aware they are infected.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-covid-19-nfl-chief-medical-officer-says

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 12/24/21 06:29 PM

The NFL is battling the latest COVID-19 surge with an understanding that symptomatic individuals are driving transmission within the team environment, chief medical officer Dr. Allen Sills said Thursday, with no indications of asymptomatic spread.

That position represents a significant departure from the pandemic-long stance of public health authorities, who have warned about the possibility of individuals spreading the virus without being aware they are infected.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-covid-19-nfl-chief-medical-officer-says

Changed to fit the new narrative, I'm sure.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/01/22 08:21 PM

Soylent Green
Plot

By 2022, the cumulative effects of overpopulation, pollution and an apparent climate catastrophe have caused severe worldwide shortages of food, water and housing.

cool

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/18/22 09:32 PM

In the name of epidemic prevention....

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/19/22 01:47 PM

Remember the term "breakthrough cases" the ones that became real sick after being vaccinated? When I was working in Washington state, there were so many people I seen die after being fully vaccinated. They don't use that term anymore. My theory is this was a worldwide experiment for population control and making people conform with scare tactics. We used to have to wear masks if we didn't get the flu vaccine. Now, everyone has to wear a mask no matter what their vaccination status is in the hospital. If you live in Florida, they do this same shit with hurricanes. Every storm is going to be the last one. The newcomers here are the ones going nuts at the grocery stores and gas stations. The ones who live here forever, have hurricane parties.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 05/20/22 07:56 PM

https://rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-pfizer-inoculations-do-more-harm-than-good.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/04/22 03:39 AM

Barron's: Novavax Covid-19 Vaccine Linked to Heart Inflammation, FDA Says.

https://www.marketwatch.com/article...ccine-fda-heart-inflammation-51654268921

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/04/22 05:39 AM

Realtors Had Billions In PPP Loans Forgiven As Housing Market Boomed

Many realtors took out PPP loans from the federal government and had them forgiven while the real estate industry boomed during the pandemic. NBC News’ Guad Venegas has the exclusive report.

The "poor' are often chided for "milking" the welfare system.
But when others "milk Govt. programs" the outrage is "different."
Many feel sick... that they were not smart or savvy enough to have gotten their share of the PPP Pie!!!

But, in the case of independent realtors... they are, I'd imagine, a well connected group. And I'm sure the word spread fast in their "chat rooms" on what to do... Realtors deal with paperwork and laws and regulations as a matter of course. So I imagine it was easy-peasy for them to file for the PPP.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/05/22 01:47 PM

Yup, it seems this is the feature of this virus, specifically the spike protein which mutated fast into something benign, yet all the so called vaccines focused on injecting this toxic part or have the body generate it through messenger RNA or vector DNA. So the blood clotting and heart issues are associated with all of them, while the gene therapies are going to have immune deficiency and auto immune issues on top of that. I guess those in FDA just were not shareholders of that specific vax, that's all.

As for the spike protein and it's patents, I watched this video way back when it was available on youtube, I searched for it, but it's no longer there. Luckily bitchute still has it. Dr David Martin has followed the patents that led to this pandemic as he explains it here. He calls this a bio weapon rather than anything else.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/05/22 09:20 PM

Yup, it seems this is the feature of this virus, specifically the spike protein which mutated fast into something benign, yet all the so called vaccines focused on injecting this toxic part or have the body generate it through messenger RNA or vector DNA. So the blood clotting and heart issues are associated with all of them, while the gene therapies are going to have immune deficiency and auto immune issues on top of that. I guess those in FDA just were not shareholders of that specific vax, that's all.

As for the spike protein and it's patents, I watched this video way back when it was available on youtube, I searched for it, but it's no longer there. Luckily bitchute still has it. Dr David Martin has followed the patents that led to this pandemic as he explains it here. He calls this a bio weapon rather than anything else.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/

Just another reason why I'm proudly not vaccinated! LET'S GO BRANDON and his mandatory vaccine mandate that got shot down by the Supreme Court.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/06/22 07:12 AM

Just another reason why I'm proudly not vaccinated! LET'S GO BRANDON and his mandatory vaccine mandate that got shot down by the Supreme Court.

What a relief that you are not Irishman. Stay safe. But know this, the extent of corruption goes beyond Brandon and Dems. Warp speed was Trump's plan. He still advocates these clot shots and calls himself "The father of the vaccine." He is the one signing the executive order for allowing gene therapy platform to go forward as a vaccine. Liability shield of the 86 act making childhood vaccine manufacturers immune to injury lawsuits was signed by President Reagan. So you see the problem. It's not just one party giving a pass to big pharma. They seem to be both infiltrated and captive. And the media makes sure you always choose between these two parties.

Watch this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pbTsVoI4xnwu/

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/06/22 12:23 PM

It's like WWF, a bad guy and a good guy. At the end of the day we're the audience buying into the bullshit show. Nobody gives a shit about "we the people". COVID was real, I watched a lot of people die. A lot were vaccinated. Shutting down a country didn't stop the virus from running it's course. The masks, vaccine mandates, and all of the other bullshit showed the government that with enough misinformation and use of scare tactics can make an entire world conform.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/06/22 03:26 PM

It's like WWF, a bad guy and a good guy. At the end of the day we're the audience buying into the bullshit show. Nobody gives a shit about "we the people". COVID was real, I watched a lot of people die. A lot were vaccinated. Shutting down a country didn't stop the virus from running it's course. The masks, vaccine mandates, and all of the other bullshit showed the government that with enough misinformation and use of scare tactics can make an entire world conform.

Do you mean the WEE rather than WWF? Anyway, I agree with you. All is show. People cheer for one side or the other, tear each other apart over them, but they are both actors of the same drug cartel. Covid was real. The part about it being novel, well, that's the tricky part. The test showing you have it, another problem entirely. And flu somehow disappeared. Anyway, the way the people conformed is the most scary part of all.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/07/22 12:57 AM

What a relief that you are not Irishman. Stay safe. But know this, the extent of corruption goes beyond Brandon and Dems. Warp speed was Trump's plan. He still advocates these clot shots and calls himself "The father of the vaccine." He is the one signing the executive order for allowing gene therapy platform to go forward as a vaccine. Liability shield of the 86 act making childhood vaccine manufacturers immune to injury lawsuits was signed by President Reagan. So you see the problem. It's not just one party giving a pass to big pharma. They seem to be both infiltrated and captive. And the media makes sure you always choose between these two parties.

Watch this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pbTsVoI4xnwu/

Very true afsaneh. And keep in mind, I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-forced vaccination. The pharmaceutical companies have their tentacles in both parties and throughout our government for their benefit only.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/08/22 11:51 AM

Very true afsaneh. And keep in mind, I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-forced vaccination. The pharmaceutical companies have their tentacles in both parties and throughout our government for their benefit only.

With all that happened these past two years, I would not want another vaccine. The way they conduct trials is nothing but a sham. Who would vaccinate the control group as well? They just wanted no long time safety data, and for good reasons. Also they buried the initial death count in the report. Anyhow, things are all part of the puzzle. When you let them get away with injuring people, why not forcing it on everyone to hide the adverse events and leave no control group in the world as well?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/09/22 12:24 AM

With all that happened these past two years, I would not want another vaccine. The way they conduct trials is nothing but a sham. Who would vaccinate the control group as well? They just wanted no long time safety data, and for good reasons. Also they buried the initial death count in the report. Anyhow, things are all part of the puzzle. When you let them get away with injuring people, why not forcing it on everyone to hide the adverse events and leave no control group in the world as well?

I had many reasons that gave me pause on getting the vaccine: first, you had to sign a waiver saying any adverse reactions you may have to it, you couldn't sue the pharmaceutical companies. Secondly, they wanted to bury their data and research for 75 years before a judge rightly overturned that (if the vaccines are "so safe," what are you hiding?). Finally, many people have had adverse reactions to it, especially young people that are developing Myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. But the media doesn't report on it so people aren't as informed about it. But remember, it's "completely safe" because the government and pharmaceutical companies told me so.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/17/22 04:53 AM

Tips on Monkeypox sex from the CDC June 2022:

Social Gatherings, Safer Sex and Monkeypox

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/pdf/MPX_Social_Gatherings_Safer_Sex-508.pdf
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/17/22 08:18 AM

I had many reasons that gave me pause on getting the vaccine: first, you had to sign a waiver saying any adverse reactions you may have to it, you couldn't sue the pharmaceutical companies. Secondly, they wanted to bury their data and research for 75 years before a judge rightly overturned that (if the vaccines are "so safe," what are you hiding?). Finally, many people have had adverse reactions to it, especially young people that are developing Myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. But the media doesn't report on it so people aren't as informed about it. But remember, it's "completely safe" because the government and pharmaceutical companies told me so.

Well that goes for ANY vaccine especially "experimental" ones which I think the Covid vaccine is still classified as. You can't ever sue them sadly.

The Myocarditis is real, my nephew caught it from his vaccine. He's on scholarship to play football at the University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB, Conference USA school) and he's as athletic as they come. Luckily we caught it early once he had breathing issues.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/17/22 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia

Well that goes for ANY vaccine especially "experimental" ones which I think the Covid vaccine is still classified as. You can't ever sue them sadly.

The Myocarditis is real, my nephew caught it from his vaccine. He's on scholarship to play football at the University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB, Conference USA school) and he's as athletic as they come. Luckily we caught it early once he had breathing issues.

Glad you're nephew caught it in time and hopefully it doesn't affect his playing career. I believe you're right too that the vaccine is still considered experimental. Just another reason I decided not to get it. No thanks, I'm not a lab rat for Big Pharma.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/19/22 01:02 AM

Many people are testing now positive here, but its not so bad as the flu.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/19/22 01:14 AM

My wife tested positive for COVID, but never felt a thing. Not even a headache!! Now here's the crazy part: We were having sex every night and I never tested positive. Is this disease even real? Lol

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/21/22 04:54 PM

My wife tested positive for COVID, but never felt a thing. Not even a headache!! Now here's the crazy part: We were having sex every night and I never tested positive. Is this disease even real? Lol

It's because PCR is not a definitive test to show you have a disease. It could turn positive with a piece of a no longer viable exosome, if you crank the cycle high enough. Watch this:

https://rumble.com/vhu4rz-kary-mullis-inventor-of-the-pcr-test.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/21/22 08:13 PM

It's because PCR is not a definitive test to show you have a disease. It could turn positive with a piece of a no longer viable exosome, if you crank the cycle high enough. Watch this:

https://rumble.com/vhu4rz-kary-mullis-inventor-of-the-pcr-test.html

We took a blood test. She had it. I didn't. Personally, I think my body is just different. I even went to a cocktail party where every single person got covid except me lol

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/21/22 08:59 PM

We took a blood test. She had it. I didn't. Personally, I think my body is just different. I even went to a cocktail party where every single person got covid except me lol

With the blood test they check for antibodies. Once you are positive, it means you have had it before within a short period of time. Doesn't necessarily means you are having it right now. IgM and IgG that they check for could go down after a while. If your antibodies always stay high, you are in constant state of inflammation due to fighting infections. You might have IgA antibodies which are in mucous membranes and kill the virus before it gets inside from previous corona virus infections. Corona viruses are common cold viruses.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/21/22 09:53 PM

With the blood test they check for antibodies. Once you are positive, it means you have had it before within a short period of time. Doesn't necessarily means you are having it right now. IgM and IgG that they check for could go down after a while. If your antibodies always stay high, you are in constant state of inflammation due to fighting infections. You might have IgA antibodies which are in mucous membranes and kill the virus before it gets inside from previous corona virus infections. Corona viruses are common cold viruses.

Well, I haven't been sick since 2016. I work out religiously, I only eat clean, I take 10,000 IU of Vitamin D each day and I've probably never been in as good a shape as I am in right now. Inflammation? According to my personal physician, my CRP levels are as low as they can get.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/22/22 05:48 AM

Well, I haven't been sick since 2016. I work out religiously, I only eat clean, I take 10,000 IU of Vitamin D each day and I've probably never been in as good a shape as I am in right now. Inflammation? According to my personal physician, my CRP levels are as low as they can get.

There you go. There is no reason to have measurable levels of antibodies even if you were exposed. The IgA that is present in mucous usually gets it before it even gets into blood stream to cause rise in IgG and IgM antibodies. And taking 10,000 IU of vitamin D is a very good practice. Vitamin D is an essential hormone and 3% of our cells have VDR. It modulates the immune system and stops it from cytokine storms after infections.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/22 12:26 AM

There you go. There is no reason to have measurable levels of antibodies even if you were exposed. The IgA that is present in mucous usually gets it before it even gets into blood stream to cause rise in IgG and IgM antibodies. And taking 10,000 IU of vitamin D is a very good practice. Vitamin D is an essential hormone and 3% of our cells have VDR. It modulates the immune system and stops it from cytokine storms after infections.

I take 5,000 IU of vitamin D. Is that an appropriate intake or not enough?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/22 05:21 AM

I take 50,000 IU weekly. That makes it about 7000 IU daily. I read that you have to multiply your weight in kg by 100 to get the daily required amount. However I'm 50kg and take 7000 IU which is way over the recommended dose for my weight. I've tested twice before taking the next weekly dose and one time it was 62.4 ng/mL and recently it was 42.11 ng/mL. All way under the maximum of the optimal levels which is 80 ng/mL. So it really depends on how much you weigh and you can safely go over that by couple of 1000s with no problem. You can get tested to be sure. Just make sure that you've not taken it for a week and then get tested. You could get tested to have a baseline before and after adjusting your dose. Of course I'm not a doctor and this is not a medical advice, blah blah blah, so consult your doctor. wink

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/22 05:27 AM

Re recent decision by the FDA:

https://rumble.com/v18s66i-bombshel...izer-twisted-their-clinical-trial-d.html

The document itself:

https://www.fda.gov/media/159193/download

Parents, protect your children. Ask questions, read the inserts. They also deny the autism connection. Can you ever trust them again?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/22 11:05 AM

Our big food shopping chain Publix in Florida will not be offering the jab for five year olds and younger.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/22 11:26 AM

Our big food shopping chain Publix in Florida will not be offering the jab for five year olds and younger.

Your governor didn't order the jabs last I heard. I doubt anywhere in Florida anyone CAN jab little ones, thank goodness.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/23/22 05:45 PM

My governor, the future president!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/24/22 01:59 AM

I take 50,000 IU weekly. That makes it about 7000 IU daily. I read that you have to multiply your weight in kg by 100 to get the daily required amount. However I'm 50kg and take 7000 IU which is way over the recommended dose for my weight. I've tested twice before taking the next weekly dose and one time it was 62.4 ng/mL and recently it was 42.11 ng/mL. All way under the maximum of the optimal levels which is 80 ng/mL. So it really depends on how much you weigh and you can safely go over that by couple of 1000s with no problem. You can get tested to be sure. Just make sure that you've not taken it for a week and then get tested. You could get tested to have a baseline before and after adjusting your dose. Of course I'm not a doctor and this is not a medical advice, blah blah blah, so consult your doctor. wink

Thanks afsaneh77, I appreciate it!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 06/27/22 01:59 AM

Tennis Great Novak Djokovic Reaffirms the COVID Jab Is Not an Option, Would Rather Not Play in U.S. Open Than to Subject Himself to the Shot

https://twitter.com/VaccinatedFox/status/1541068360569573376

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 07/01/22 02:21 AM

I told you. They're going to ramp this up going into November to push for mail-in balloting again. #stopthesteal

https://www.aol.com/news/worst-version-covid-spreading-vaccines-131933842.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/23/22 01:18 AM

Mask mandate didn’t work against COVID-19 in LA, say doctors from USC and UCLA

Letter from doctors said masking has limited effect and its best to stress vaccines; other doctors still back masks

https://www.dailynews.com/2022/08/1...19-not-effective-as-mask-debate-goes-on/

A letter from top-level doctors and researchers arguing against the effectiveness of indoor mask mandates, along with pushback from health departments, cities and business groups, possibly played a role in a surprise decision not to re-institute the mandate in Los Angeles County last month.

This newspaper obtained a copy of a February 2022 letter signed by doctors from UCLA’s Geffen School of Medicine and USC’s Keck School of Medicine sent to the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, asking the county to end the mask mandate that was in effect this past winter, claiming the policy did not work.

On July 22, some of the same doctors published their views in an op-ed in the Orange County Register, one of the newspapers in the Southern California News Group. At the time in July, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH) was strongly considering reimposing an indoor mask mandate — but on July 29 decided not to do so.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 08/23/22 01:54 AM

Mask mandate didn’t work against COVID-19 in LA, say doctors from USC and UCLA

Letter from doctors said masking has limited effect and its best to stress vaccines; other doctors still back masks

https://www.dailynews.com/2022/08/1...19-not-effective-as-mask-debate-goes-on/

A letter from top-level doctors and researchers arguing against the effectiveness of indoor mask mandates, along with pushback from health departments, cities and business groups, possibly played a role in a surprise decision not to re-institute the mandate in Los Angeles County last month.

This newspaper obtained a copy of a February 2022 letter signed by doctors from UCLA’s Geffen School of Medicine and USC’s Keck School of Medicine sent to the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, asking the county to end the mask mandate that was in effect this past winter, claiming the policy did not work.

On July 22, some of the same doctors published their views in an op-ed in the Orange County Register, one of the newspapers in the Southern California News Group. At the time in July, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH) was strongly considering reimposing an indoor mask mandate — but on July 29 decided not to do so.

Shocker, who didn't see that coming? Waiting for the article about the ineffectiveness of the vaccine next.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/29/22 03:44 AM

CDC no longer recommends universal masking in health facilities

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...-universal-masking-in-health-facilities/

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 09/29/22 07:48 PM

Personally I think our great president Joe Biden said it best when he said 'Hey! The pandemic is over man'

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/08/22 09:56 PM

Personally I think our great president Joe Biden said it best when he said 'Hey! The pandemic is over man'

Many of my friends and colleagues have had it not me, but we all together have build up sufficient resistance. Less than 1000 people in the hospital now in the whole country. Last week my dad took the latest vaccination his fourth.

Fingers crossed we don't get a worse corona virus again.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/21/22 04:20 AM

China Covid: The politics driving the hellish lockdowns

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-63310524

The world has largely moved on from Covid - except for China, where towns and cities are still shut down overnight.

And that's unlikely to change soon, judging by President Xi Jinping's opening speech at the Communist Party Congress on Sunday. China - and even the world - was hoping for a hint of relaxation. But Mr Xi, who is set to be handed a historic third term to lead the Party, said that the government would not "waver" in its commitment to record zero cases.

Driven by Mr Xi's approval, China's lockdowns have been incessant, unpredictable and hellish by most accounts. They have sparked food shortages, crippled healthcare access, hit the economy hard and even spurred rare signs of protest.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/21/22 05:54 AM

Many people have Corona here but also the regular flu which is worse.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 10/21/22 07:03 AM

Many of my friends and colleagues have had it not me

You strike me as someone who keeps away from most people lol

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/01/22 05:20 AM

Natalie Winters On The Atlantic Calling For Pandemic Amnesty For Big Pharma

https://rumble.com/v1qu72y-natalie-...for-pandemic-amnesty-for-big-pharma.html

Let's Declare a Pandemic Amnesty

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/10/covid-response-forgiveness/671879/

Now They Want a Pandemic ‘Amnesty’

https://www.wsj.com/articles/now-th...arten-school-shutdowns-covid-11667340951

[Linked Image]

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/08/22 12:12 PM

All the people who were forced to be experimented on with the threat of losing livelihoods deserve to see justice being prevailed in a Nuremberg 2.0 style. Sadly I doubt that ever happens. The game is rigged in favor of drug cartels.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/09/22 12:20 AM

All the people who were forced to be experimented on with the threat of losing livelihoods deserve to see justice being prevailed in a Nuremberg 2.0 style. Sadly I doubt that ever happens. The game is rigged in favor of drug cartels.

I agree with what you said about the trials and I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods but here, there's some articles coming out about can these sorts of people be forgiven. People who pushed for the mandates and such, should we forgive and forget. I say, REMEMBER THE NEXT TIME the government or corporation tries to do this again. Just don't do it!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/09/22 05:52 PM

I agree with what you said about the trials and I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods but here, there's some articles coming out about can these sorts of people be forgiven. People who pushed for the mandates and such, should we forgive and forget. I say, REMEMBER THE NEXT TIME the government or corporation tries to do this again. Just don't do it!

In our neck of woods they are still checking vaccination status when you enter the country. That's how messed up things are. People are upset why the American vaccines were not available. Sigh. World is doomed. lol

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/10/22 12:03 AM

In our neck of woods they are still checking vaccination status when you enter the country. That's how messed up things are. People are upset why the American vaccines were not available. Sigh. World is doomed. lol

I'm sorry to hear that afsaneh77. It seems we've finally moved passed it but I weep for the next pandemic that is actually more deadly (keep in mind, COVID had a 98% survival rate!).

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 11/10/22 02:02 PM

I'm sorry to hear that afsaneh77. It seems we've finally moved passed it but I weep for the next pandemic that is actually more deadly (keep in mind, COVID had a 98% survival rate!).

I think I might be one of the first casualties of a real pandemic, because I would not take anything seriously anymore. lol

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/01/23 09:52 AM

FBI chief says China lab leak 'most likely'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64806903

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/01/23 09:22 PM

FBI chief says China lab leak 'most likely'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64806903

Well knock me over with a feather. "Definitely" didn't see that coming because for the last 3 years it's been a "conspiracy theory" to suggest the virus came from a lab.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/04/24 07:09 AM

A leaked document coauthored by American and Chinese scientists offers new evidence supporting the lab-leak theory of COVID-19's origins....

https://twitter.com/TheNatPulse/status/1742794542581993641

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/05/24 02:38 AM

A leaked document coauthored by American and Chinese scientists offers new evidence supporting the lab-leak theory of COVID-19's origins....

https://twitter.com/TheNatPulse/status/1742794542581993641

Interesting stuff. Wonder why they did it in '20? Wouldn't have had anything to do with the election, would it? shhh

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 01/05/24 06:12 AM

I'm far from an expert, but It's strange a corona virus originated in some animals at a market in Wuhan, would jump so easily to humans and spread world wide so fast.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/02/24 05:02 PM

CDC releases new guidance ending 5-day isolation period for recovering COVID-19 patients

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1763818869431370239

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/23/24 01:40 PM

FDA CAVES & Will Stop Lying About Ivermectin! w/ Dr. Mary Talley Bowden

The propaganda campaign against Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID was no doubt spurred by the pharmaceutical industry, and serving as Big Pharma’s attack dog was the FDA which repeatedly mischaracterized and misled the public about Ivermectin, in particular spreading the “horse medicine” lie. But now the FDA is being forced to delete all the social media posts badmouthing Ivermectin thanks to a lawsuit brought by physicians who were victims of the FDA’s anti-Ivermectin war.

Jimmy Dore talks to Dr. Mary Talley Bowden, a Texas ear, nose and throat specialist who helped successfully sue the FDA, about this critical victory for health freedom.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 - 03/23/24 03:20 PM

Too little, too late unfortunately. We're too far removed from the pandemic for anyone to notice.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET