Home

Social anxiety .

Posted By: CartelSpy

Social anxiety . - 06/08/19 04:36 PM

Hey guys do you have it ?
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Social anxiety . - 06/09/19 01:08 AM

My Wife does.

Its a battle..... sometimes she can handle it, other times are a complete no can do for her and she bails or passes completely.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/20/20 02:50 AM

I think I developed it recently do to a toxic work environment

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/20/20 03:17 AM

It's basically a loss of confidence in certain surroundings
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/21/20 09:02 PM

Its a lack of confidence but no joke. It usually results from a bad experience you had as a youth.
I used to be a very insecure person but hid it extremely well. It really held me back in life but then agan, i was a very late bloomer.
You can easily beat it.

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/22/20 01:34 AM

With me it was a recently work related experience, I always had confidence my whole life until people at work started spreading lies about me
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/22/20 01:54 AM

I find it hard to approach women. With every relationship/one night stand I've had, bar one or two, the girl/woman has approached me first. I need drugs to loosen me up.

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/22/20 02:45 AM

Rampant right now, every other call on my police scanner is domestic violence involving parents and kids or a Sick person being carted away after hearing the are confirmed positive and cannot breath.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/22/20 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Rampant right now, every other call on my police scanner is domestic violence involving parents and kids or a Sick person being carted away after hearing the are confirmed positive and cannot breath.

That could be more cabin fever, no?

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/22/20 11:48 PM

Women are very moody, I just got back from taking a walk in the cold risking corona virus than to be in the house with my wife. To all you guys thinking about shacking up, you need 2 tv's in the house
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/30/20 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
Women are very moody, I just got back from taking a walk in the cold risking corona virus than to be in the house with my wife. To all you guys thinking about shacking up, you need 2 tv's in the house

U got that right..we have 3 bedrooms & it's just my wife & I & 2 dogs...3 t.v.s...1 in the main bedroom,1 in the large guestroom,where my wife runs to after an argument & 1 in the living room..she also sleeps in the guestroom cause we have different schedules on occasion, I don't want 2 b woken up @ 5:30 in the morning when I don't have 2 b @ work till 11:00, & yes, women r very moody as well as men I also perceive...specially @ that time of the month or they're going through the change (my wife)..sleeps w/ a f---ing fan in the dead of winter too..go figure.

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/30/20 07:44 AM

Me and my wife sleep in seperate bedrooms, she likes it stuffy hot and I like a kool breeze, she goes to bed early and I stay up late, now that we're home everyday we have different sleeping schedules...i go to sleep at 5 am and she wakes up at 7am...it works for us minimum arguments
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Social anxiety . - 03/30/20 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
Me and my wife sleep in seperate bedrooms, she likes it stuffy hot and I like a kool breeze, she goes to bed early and I stay up late, now that we're home everyday we have different sleeping schedules...i go to sleep at 5 am and she wakes up at 7am...it works for us minimum arguments
Sounds all to familiar.

Re: Social anxiety . - 04/01/20 01:26 AM

Whatever it Takes.

Loyalty and Support brew trust.

Conviction and Solidarity cement a Bond.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET