Home

Anyone from Pittsburgh, Pa?

Posted By: LaFamiglia

Anyone from Pittsburgh, Pa? - 03/09/19 03:56 PM

Just curious. I'm from the Pittsburgh area (good ol' McKeesport). I work in Pittsburgh along with being in the Army Reserve. I haven't been on here in ages, but I'd like to kinda get back into this great place a lot of us call home.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Anyone from Pittsburgh, Pa? - 03/09/19 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by LaFamiglia
Just curious. I'm from the Pittsburgh area (good ol' McKeesport). I work in Pittsburgh along with being in the Army Reserve. I haven't been on here in ages, but I'd like to kinda get back into this great place a lot of us call home.

Sono. East Liberty.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Anyone from Pittsburgh, Pa? - 03/09/19 06:52 PM

Nope, NY.... but John Wayne was in The Quiet Man.

https://youtu.be/e39_pP9KO8U
Posted By: olivant

Re: Anyone from Pittsburgh, Pa? - 03/14/19 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by LaFamiglia

McKeesport’s mayor lashed out at a recent study that claimed his city was one of the most dangerous in the country.

Mayor Michael Cherepko accused the study of using “manipulated statistics” and “unethical scare tactics” to sell home security systems.

The study, conducted by the National Council for Home Safety and Security, ranked McKeesport as the fourth most dangerous out of 100 cities based on its population for 2019.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Anyone from Pittsburgh, Pa? - 03/14/19 05:22 PM

I noticed some really nice properties outside of Pittsburg for great prices on Zillow.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET