Home

Fake racism Claim

Posted By: jace

Fake racism Claim - 07/25/18 03:19 AM

A muslim waiter in Texas received support including money form people all over America after posting a picture of a racist message on a receipt he got at his job

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/khalil-cavil/
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/25/18 05:19 PM

Could this not go in the News thread, instead of making a thread all the time......
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/25/18 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by jace
A muslim waiter in Texas received support including money form people all over America after posting a picture of a racist message on a receipt he got at his job

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/khalil-cavil/

And these are just some of the many dangers of rushing to judgment and in the words of Saltgrass Steak House COO Terry Turney "acting swiftly."
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/25/18 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by DE NIRO
Could this not go in the News thread, instead of making a thread all the time......

Agreed
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/25/18 09:12 PM

If he's a Muslim in Texas, he'll be victim of a bigoted encounter at some point. Might as well take action now. Think of it as a cash advance.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by RollinBones

Agreed

Also agree, and WTF is making a thread for anyone who is shot.
Ridiculous

Make a dam “Another Shooting” or “ Shooting” Thread.

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 03:19 AM

It could, I'll put it there, but results form posters saying it is just White people faking these stories will be same
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 01:00 PM

I vet the feeling he won't be very welcomed in his town after that.

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
If he's a Muslim in Texas, he'll be victim of a bigoted encounter at some point. Might as well take action now. Think of it as a cash advance.

I really hope you don't believe some of the crap you type and do it just to get a reaction out of people. Otherwise, seek therapy.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Irishman12
I really hope you don't believe some of the crap you type and do it just to get a reaction out of people. Otherwise, seek therapy.

Don't you know EVERY person in the South is racist according to the great god we have here that blesses us with his presence? That's all he does is say stupid shit that either pisses someone off or it's so stupid nobody believes it. Then someone will say something and he goes on his rampage of posting in circles. You leave him alone and he'll go crazy

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia

Don't you know EVERY person in the South is racist according to the great god we have here that blesses us with his presence? That's all he does is say stupid shit that either pisses someone off or it's so stupid nobody believes it. Then someone will say something and he goes on his rampage of posting in circles. You leave him alone and he'll go crazy

Right, and only whites can be racist too don't forget.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 06:20 PM

@Irishman

Nobody has ever said only whites can be racist...smh. the problem is that you even care about who can be racist and who can't. Does it affect your daily life?

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 06:35 PM

Racism is the only thing whites are better than blacks at.

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@Irishman

Nobody has ever said only whites can be racist...smh. the problem is that you even care about who can be racist and who can't. Does it affect your daily life?

It's a generally accepted practice, just ask any minority

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 07:12 PM

@Irishman

U don't know any minorities so how would u know?
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 07:24 PM

Let's face it, It and thing are blancophobes. They can't get anywhere in life. So, instead of taking a look around and analyzing their predicaments, they get racist and blame white people for everything. Unfortunately they wear blinders. If they didn't they would realize that there are many successful (non sports related) Negros as well as there are plenty of scumbag white trash.

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 08:20 PM

@Irishman

U don't know any minorities so how would u know?

lol Glad you and Oak seem to think you know me so well. Keep it up, I love reading your comments.

[img]https://tenor.com/view/movie-time-movie-theater-watching-michael-jackson-gif-3579864[/img]
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/26/18 10:32 PM

Right, and only whites can be racist too don't forget.

Yea I forgot about that bullshit too.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/27/18 04:47 AM

@Irishman.. these certain ppl. have an agenda , don't stoop to that level & egg them on ..like Dixie said..leave them alone & they'll go crazy ( or as S.C. said , they go away) you're better than that , stay out of their threads..I know it's hard because they piss ppl off but.....

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/27/18 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Racism is the only thing whites are better than blacks at.

A racist statement.
Posted By: Aces

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/28/18 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
Let's face it, It and thing are blancophobes. They can't get anywhere in life. So, instead of taking a look around and analyzing their predicaments, they get racist and blame white people for everything. Unfortunately they wear blinders. If they didn't they would realize that there are many successful (non sports related) Negros as well as there are plenty of scumbag white trash.

Very well said buddy. Excellent.

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/28/18 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
@Irishman.. these certain ppl. have an agenda , don't stoop to that level & egg them on ..like Dixie said..leave them alone & they'll go crazy ( or as S.C. said , they go away) you're better than that , stay out of their threads..I know it's hard because they piss ppl off but.....

U threatened to kill me but i guess you're an upstanding american citizen. The people u defend are the ones that start the threads you're mentioning
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/28/18 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

U threatened to kill me but i guess you're an upstanding american citizen. The people u defend are the ones that start the threads you're mentioning

I cant speak 4 them.. but I can speak 4 myself...Cook , u did really piss me off that last time we spoke..I was just playing ur game & my fuse got short....I don't really speak like that but i'm sensitive about certain shit...I know who responds 2 threads that they should stay out of & who starts shit also...these days , I'm avoiding all threads that show certain perps in the beginning....this is a gangster/ mob forum & it seems 2 b turning into a love/hate political racial forum..I like certain dudes but I may b outta here soon sorry S.C....
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/28/18 09:42 AM

I loved this place a few years ago. Due to several obligations I couldn't really find the time to actively participate in the discussions anymore on a regular basis. Now I decided to take some time to visit the board again more frequently, it's disheartening to see how much things have changed with individuals furiously hellbent on triggering others and turning the whole thing into a shitshow at any given opportunity.

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/28/18 01:51 PM

"Where are my successful, non sports related negros at?"
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/28/18 02:56 PM

Neil deGrasse Tyson
George Washington Carver
Thomas Sowell
Cornel West
Henry Gates
Collin Powell
Ephraim Isaac
Edmond Keller
Kobi Kobbom
Toni Morrison

There are many of them who are not in sports, music, or acting.

Re: Fake racism Claim - 07/28/18 04:56 PM

I know. I was just laughing at someone on this thread using the phrase, and morphing it with Trump's similar comment at his campaign rally.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET