Home

They said not to worry

Posted By: jace

They said not to worry - 06/18/18 12:57 AM

Leftists and their supporters said we were hysterical, that homosexuals marrying, transexuals adopting, and other crazy things would never lead to more things like 3 way parenting and marriages. Yet we get closer to it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-ruled-legal-parents-of-child-in-canada/
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: They said not to worry - 06/18/18 01:26 AM

Yeah they are definetly eating shit right now because they all thought the US was gonna implode after the election when in fact its been the opposite.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: They said not to worry - 06/18/18 01:48 AM

Not all homosexuals are in favour of homosexuals being allowed to marry and adopt children; Stefano Gabbana of Dolce & Gabbana for one.

Of course that probably makes him a pariah to his own community.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: They said not to worry - 06/20/18 11:39 PM

What people do in their own homes in their business. As long as all parties are consensual and no children are involved with anything sexual, what business is it of anyone else? You couldn't stop 3 or more people from having a relationship, so why stop them from marrying? If there's some sort of scam involved that would hurt taxpayers or anything like that, then it would be worth looking into. But if the criticism is just based on social standards, it's stupid.
Posted By: fergie

Re: They said not to worry - 06/21/18 11:38 PM

Who gives a fuck? Really? Each to their own etc

People can easily get hung up on certain issues, but if it's not causing a big issue in my life, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Especially the way people live their lives...again, as long as it doesn't fuck me up
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: They said not to worry - 06/22/18 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by fergie
Who gives a fuck? Really? Each to their own etc

People can easily get hung up on certain issues, but if it's not causing a big issue in my life, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Especially the way people live their lives...again, as long as it doesn't fuck me up

Agree
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET