Home

SC and others..

Posted By: BlackFamily

SC and others.. - 06/12/18 05:19 PM

How are y'all doing? Between the Long Live Rooster rants , Donald Trump Cultists, and every other day new Bigots... SMH
Is all well? Give y'all sum peace of mind lol
Posted By: Ciment

Re: SC and others.. - 06/12/18 05:59 PM

Let us not forget the leftist liberal cultists and bigots also........... tongue.

This will balance the scale !

This is just a suggestion I think that may end " the revenge of the Rooster" and it would possibly be better for all concerned.

Judging from one of his messages, he seems to be upset because of a name calling, may be a truce may end this charade.

I do know but it may be worth a try.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: SC and others.. - 06/12/18 06:02 PM

Hey, BF -- good to see you!

(As for the Rooster, his 4 accounts have been banned and I hope there will be no more discussion about him going forward.)
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: SC and others.. - 06/12/18 06:18 PM

Good to see you posting J Geoff.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: SC and others.. - 06/12/18 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by J Geoff

Hey, BF -- good to see you!

(As for the Rooster, his 4 accounts have been banned and I hope there will be no more discussion about him going forward.)

I lost count of the accounts there is rooster, gallonari, gopher what is the other ?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: SC and others.. - 06/12/18 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Ciment

Let us not forget the leftist liberal cultists and bigots also........... tongue.

This will balance the scale !

This is just a suggestion I think that may end " the revenge of the Rooster" and it would possibly be better for all concerned.

Judging from one of his messages, he seems to be upset because of a name calling, may be a truce may end this charade.

I do know but it may be worth a try.

Good Post. Ive actually tried to make peace as well. this is kind of why I hate talking politics..its brings out so much venom in people. Different Opinions are fine BUT lets be civil
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET