Home

Trump Supporters:

Posted By: OakAsFan

Trump Supporters: - 06/10/18 03:51 PM

If Trump became a dictator, refused to vacate the office if voted out or impeached, refused to surrender to authorities if charged with a crime, would you still support him?
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/10/18 04:02 PM

If proven that the previous administration and the deep state attempted a coup,by using the fake Russian dossier to overthrow Trump. In my view it would be justified for Trump to arrest everyone of them and charge them for treason.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/10/18 04:07 PM

Got you down for a non answer, Ciment. Thank you for replying.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/10/18 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Got you down for a non answer, Ciment. Thank you for replying.

Your welcome !

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/10/18 04:50 PM

Anyone else decline to say for certain that they wouldn't support Trump as a U.S. dictator?
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/10/18 05:50 PM

I don't support giving the federal government any more power than it already has
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/10/18 05:51 PM

Just another thread with bait.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/10/18 06:07 PM

Simple question, Dixie. Would you support Trump if he refused to leave office, refused to surrender to prosecution?
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 04:40 AM

If Trump became a dictator, refused to vacate the office if voted out or impeached, refused to surrender to authorities if charged with a crime, would you still support him?

I don't think there's anything in the Constitution that prohibits people supporting someone for office, so what you have is essentially an ethical question. You'd have to supply a lot more detail to consider the hypothetical.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by mustachepete

I don't think there's anything in the Constitution that prohibits people supporting someone for office, so what you have is essentially an ethical question. You'd have to supply a lot more detail to consider the hypothetical.

I didn't say there was anything illegal about supporting someone for office. And, yes, clearly it was an ethical question. More detail? What detail do you need? President is indicted and refuses to surrender to arrest, or president is impeached or voted out and refuses to leave office. Would you still support him, assuming you're a Trump supporter? I'm not sure I could make the question any simpler.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:25 AM

I didn't say there was anything illegal about supporting someone for office. And, yes, clearly it was an ethical question. More detail? What detail do you need? President is indicted and refuses to surrender to arrest, or president is impeached or voted out and refuses to leave office. Would you still support him, assuming you're a Trump supporter? I'm not sure I could make the question any simpler.

The question wasn't directed at me, but I will throw this out there:

If Trump was impeached by Congress and made a decision about the continuance of his tenure, I would support it. Why? Because it would be the law. Also, for Republicans to impeach and convict a Republican might mean the indicted was very guilty. So all the more reason to support it. BUT....that is separate from Trump's main policies...which are also sometimes centered around the rule of law.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:34 AM

I meant fully impeached, approved by the senate. You guys want to just keep dancing around semantics as if my question isn't clear as day and plainly obvious. Senate approved, impeachment complete. Eviction notice. He refuses to leave. Do you support him?

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 10:55 AM

[quote=mustachepete]

Your question is extremely vague, and therefore unclear. The first thing that should be obvious is that a person's answer shouldn't depend on who the specific president is. It should depend on the circumstances that surround the acts you're proposing. You've omitted any specification of circumstances from your hypothetical, so it's unanswerable as posed.

The question, obviously, is a variant of the "will you support whoever is nominated/accept the result of the election?" question posed to candidates. The answer to that question always has to be, "It depends on the circumstances." If the election proves to have been carried out outside of bounds consistent with democracy, then both the candidates and the voters have a duty to resist that outcome.

This hypothetical is the same: just as a person can't personally ratify an election until he or she knows the circumstances, the person can't arbitrarily pre-approve the removal of an office holder. In fact, the only person who would arbitrarily approve that is someone who knows the process is being abused, and who is trying to get pledges of support from those who are not yet aware of the abuse.

Again, it's necessary to know more detail about the circumstances surrounding the hypothetical before a responsible citizen could respond.
Posted By: Inmate

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 11:56 AM

I would certainly support him. He gets results. How can anyone not like this guy, he is a tremendous president. I know of no other presiden who accomplished so much in so little time, the man is a machine.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 12:53 PM

Despite what liberals say Trump isnt a dictator. First off he isnt getting impeached. Lets be honest the whole Russian collusion is bullshit. For 18 ,months we havent seen even a shred of evidence and its become comical at this point. If he did something wrong that put our nation at risk then yes i wouldnt support him BUT that hasnt happened. Unemployment is down and he is about to meet with korea to end that whole nonsense since the "brillant" did such fabulous job on that situation. Sorry for the rant but ive gotten so tired of this crap. I understand that the left are still butthurt they lost the election but rooting for the president to fail is just crazy.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 02:58 PM

Mustache, your non answer is noted. No point in wasting any more of your own time or mine.

Inmate, you'd support a U.S. dictator. Thanks for your honesty. I think most Trump supporters would, but some here are afraid to admit it for some reason, and would rather play this silly game of picking apart every word in the question.

JCrusher, you're not answering the question. The operative word is clearly "if".

If Trump were impeached and refused to vacate, or if Trump were indicted and refused to surrender to authorities, would you still support him? Simple, really.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 03:35 PM

Mustache, your non answer is noted. No point in wasting any more of your own time or mine.

Inmate, you'd support a U.S. dictator. Thanks for your honesty. I think most Trump supporters would, but some here are afraid to admit it for some reason, and would rather play this silly game of picking apart every word in the question.

JCrusher, you're not answering the question. The operative word is clearly "if".

If Trump were impeached and refused to vacate, or if Trump were indicted and refused to surrender to authorities, would you still support him? Simple, really.

um....I did answer the question. I said if he did something wrong then I would NOT support him.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 03:45 PM

That wasn't the question. The question was that if he were indicted, or impeached, and refused to surrender/vacate, would you support him? Whether he did anything "wrong" would clearly be subjective. One person's right is another's wrong. I asked clearly, if he were impeached, or indicted, and refused to comply with either. And, thus, effectively became a dictator, would you still support?

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 03:57 PM

That wasn't the question. The question was that if he were indicted, or impeached, and refused to surrender/vacate, would you support him? Whether he did anything "wrong" would clearly be subjective. One person's right is another's wrong. I asked clearly, if he were impeached, or indicted, and refused to comply with either. And, thus, effectively became a dictator, would you still support?

no need to get pissy. I was trying to answer your question nicely but I won’t be talked to like that

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 04:29 PM

You didn't answer the question at all. I didn't ask you if you would support Trump whether he did "anything wrong". Obviously, whether he did anything "wrong" would be a matter of personal opinion, and impossible to determine with any scientific standards. If he were impeached or indicted, however, and refused to comply with either, you would have tangible outcomes where one would either support him or not. This was the question. If he were indicted or impeached, and refused to surrender or vacate, would you still support him? The question stands, you're still ducking it. At least Right Pride (under the alias, "Inmate") admitted he would support Trump the dictator. Pete, Alfa and yourself chose to respond without answering the question, for some reason.
Posted By: Gallinari

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 04:36 PM

Long Live The Rooster.

@ SC, disappointed in you that you had to stoop to name calling. But youre the boss. Feel bad for you too now.

@ Loscalzo, your nonsense about Tampa still holds no weight and Ive been vindicated many times over.

All the best to Nickle, Bensonhurst, Cabrini, and Giacomo. Keep up the good posts in my absence

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 04:46 PM

You didn't answer the question at all. I didn't ask you if you would support Trump whether he did "anything wrong". Obviously, whether he did anything "wrong" would be a matter of personal opinion, and impossible to determine with any scientific standards. If he were impeached or indicted, however, and refused to comply with either, you would have tangible outcomes where one would either support him or not. This was the question. If he were indicted or impeached, and refused to surrender or vacate, would you still support him? The question stands, you're still ducking it. At least Right Pride (under the alias, "Inmate") admitted he would support Trump the dictator. Pete, Alfa and yourself chose to respond without answering the question, for some reason.

. Not ducking anything. Like others have said your question is kinda vague. There are many factors that go into it. But whatever obviously you are getting pissed for some reason so I’m gonna check out

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 04:48 PM

Trump is a Don

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 04:52 PM

The question isn't vague. There are no outlying factors necessary to answer the question.

It's about as simple of a question as you will ever get.

If Trump were indicted, and refused to surrender, or, if Trump were impeached, and refused to vacate office, would you support?

I didn't ask if you would support him if you believed he did nothing wrong, or if these outcomes weren't justified in your opinion, I asked if you would support him in these events, no matter the circumstances.

Would you support a sitting president who evaded prosecution or refused to leave if impeached?

Yes, No, or non answer.

So far, only the banned little critter Right Pride/Rooster/Inmate/Gallinari has answered. Bless his soul.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 04:56 PM

The question isn't vague. There are no outlying factors necessary to answer the question.

It's about as simple of a question as you will ever get.

If Trump were indicted, and refused to surrender, or, if Trump were impeached, and refused to vacate office, would you support?

I didn't ask if you would support him if you believed he did nothing wrong, or if these outcomes weren't justified in your opinion, I asked if you would support him in these events, no matter the circumstances.

Would you support a sitting president who evaded prosecution or refused to leave if impeached?

Yes, No, or non answer.

So far, only the banned little critter Right Pride/Rooster/Inmate/Gallinari has answered. Bless his soul.

non answer

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

. Not ducking anything. Like others have said your question is kinda vague. There are many factors that go into it. But whatever obviously you are getting pissed for some reason so I’m gonna check out

Wise decision Crusher................ I applaud you. Some individuals here on this board want to suppress speech. They're really after republicans & conservatives or anyone with an opposing opinion. It is sad that it has tcome to this.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ciment

Wise decision Crusher................ I applaud you. Some individuals here on this board want to suppress speech. They're really after republicans & conservatives or anyone with an opposing opinion. It is sad that it has to come to this.

Thanks. It’s funny because I always try to be respectful even to the left but the shit they pull is just infuriating lol

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:03 PM

This one individual said racist things about a black conservative woman and nothing happens to him.
He engages people then insults them and baits.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:06 PM

This one individual said racist things about a black conservative woman and nothing happens to him.
He engages people then insults them and baits.

Yup sounds like a liberal. They accuse Trump of being a bully and a racist yet they prove to be the real bullies. I have so many examples that it makes me sick just thinking about

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:27 PM

I always try to be respectful

No you don't. You didn't even answer the question. You tried to change the question into something you felt more comfortable answering. You're making the point that you would support Trump in the event he evaded justice or impeachment if you felt the indictment or impeachments were unjustified. So, your answer is basically yes. You would support a Trump dictatorship. I don't know why you were so afraid to just say that. Right Pride did, under one of his many aliases. Maybe some of you just want to believe you still support democracy and due process even though you would forego those beliefs to stand by Trump.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:35 PM

Trump is a Don. Dons evade justice, Dons make up their own rules, Dons run shit. Youre President is a Don, deal with it Oak.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:50 PM

Like I said, at least our banned troll boy is honest. I imagine others here feel the same way. I believe most Trump supporters would support a Trump dictatorship. Does this mean they don't support democracy and due process? It's hard to say. Maybe they see it as a means to an end. But then again, hasn't every dictatorship throughout history? The parallels between modern day Trump supporters and Hitler supporters in 1930's Germany are beginning to surface.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:54 PM

Oak, cmon with the name calling. Your parents might hear you typing in the basement.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 05:58 PM

I always try to be respectful

No you don't. You didn't even answer the question. You tried to change the question into something you felt more comfortable answering. You're making the point that you would support Trump in the event he evaded justice or impeachment if you felt the indictment or impeachments were unjustified. So, your answer is basically yes. You would support a Trump dictatorship. I don't know why you were so afraid to just say that. Right Pride did, under one of his many aliases. Maybe some of you just want to believe you still support democracy and due process even though you would forego those beliefs to stand by Trump.

well you are definetly proving my point about liberals. Just trying to bait people then making shit about them just because you hate Trump.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gallinari
Oak, cmon with the name calling. Your parents might hear you typing in the basement.

For once I agree with you inmate
Posted By: SC

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 06:18 PM

Gallinari (or The_Rooster) is gone, again.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by SC
Gallinari (or The_Rooster) is gone, again.

Good hopefully that’s the last time he surfaces

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 08:02 PM

No point in wasting any more of your own time or mine.

Your 50 non-answers are noted. When someone starts a political thread, they just kind of take what replies they get. If someone starts a thread without significant content, it's really not expected that you'll be able to convince that person out of self-imposed darkness. You actually respond for others to consider, perhaps much later.

Does this mean they don't support democracy and due process? It's hard to say. Maybe they see it as a means to an end.

You're confusing process with due process. Probably 100 million people have been murdered by their governments in the last 100 years. The great majority of them probably received legal process - an actual piece of paper authorizing arrest, some sort of disposition by an official, perhaps a ratification of the killings after they occurred. All on the record, all of it "legal" on paper, and all a sham.

Due process requires more, it's sometimes said that what's required is "fair play and substantial justice." You can't hand someone a blank piece of paper. It has to invoke a law. The law itself has to have been enacted in a legal way. And the law has to be interpreted in a reasonable manner. You can't know if these conditions have been satisfied unless you know the facts of the case to see if the law is applicable.

Again, the question being presented here is really a hypothetical: "Would you support a person who's had some charge filed against them by some government entity?" Absent a detailed scenario, I don't think there's much interesting in the question, but it does seem like anyone who would answer that question with a flat "No" lies outside of the traditions described in the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and the Gettysburg Address, in that they think the government owns the people, instead of vice versa.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 08:39 PM

No point in wasting any more of your own time or mine.

Your 50 non-answers are noted. When someone starts a political thread, they just kind of take what replies they get. If someone starts a thread without significant content, it's really not expected that you'll be able to convince that person out of self-imposed darkness. You actually respond for others to consider, perhaps much later.

Does this mean they don't support democracy and due process? It's hard to say. Maybe they see it as a means to an end.

You're confusing process with due process. Probably 100 million people have been murdered by their governments in the last 100 years. The great majority of them probably received legal process - an actual piece of paper authorizing arrest, some sort of disposition by an official, perhaps a ratification of the killings after they occurred. All on the record, all of it "legal" on paper, and all a sham.

Due process requires more, it's sometimes said that what's required is "fair play and substantial justice." You can't hand someone a blank piece of paper. It has to invoke a law. The law itself has to have been enacted in a legal way. And the law has to be interpreted in a reasonable manner. You can't know if these conditions have been satisfied unless you know the facts of the case to see if the law is applicable.

Again, the question being presented here is really a hypothetical: "Would you support a person who's had some charge filed against them by some government entity?" Absent a detailed scenario, I don't think there's much interesting in the question, but it does seem like anyone who would answer that question with a flat "No" lies outside of the traditions described in the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and the Gettysburg Address, in that they think the government owns the people, instead of vice versa.

agreed. His question was hypothetical. His main objective was to try and trash Trump and republicans by assuming we want a dictatorship. Classic liberal move
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 09:12 PM

@jcrusher

Well trump supporters/republicans blindly follow trump

The man is a dictator and possibly a treasonous traitor

No one seems to care because he shouts MAGA

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@jcrusher

Where is the proof? Liberals say the same programmed garbage yet give no facts to back up their claims

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 10:13 PM

@jcrusher

Where is the proof? Liberals say the same programmed garbage yet give no facts to back up their claims

Conservatives whole argument is holding onto americas core values from the 1800s. So which one of us is brainwashed?

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/11/18 10:18 PM

@jcrusher

Conservatives whole argument is holding onto americas core values from the 1800s. So which one of us is brainwashed?

Not really. Plus plenty of republicans will say Trump needs to tone it down a bit and even when Obama was president they didnt spew venom toward him...even though he really didnt do a damn thing lol. Liberals on the other hand say the same 4 or 5 things and give no legit reason or fact to back it up.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/12/18 01:47 AM

You could have saved a lot of time by just saying yes, or that you would support him if you felt the indictment or impeachment were unjust. Same passive-aggressive "yes" answer as JCrusher.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/12/18 01:48 AM

. His main objective was to try and trash Trump and republicans by assuming we want a dictatorship.

You've both intimated that you would support a Trump dictatorship if you felt an indictment or impeachment were unjust.
Posted By: Gopher

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/12/18 02:12 PM

Long Live The Rooster.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/12/18 04:37 PM

. His main objective was to try and trash Trump and republicans by assuming we want a dictatorship.

You've both intimated that you would support a Trump dictatorship if you felt an indictment or impeachment were unjust.

Trump supporters love hearing MAGA

They can careless what he does as long as he says MAGA
Posted By: Gopher

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/12/18 04:38 PM

Agreed. They are all oblivious to what hes really doing to the country.
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/13/18 04:21 PM

@jcrusher

You support the party of the KKK.

You think the Democrats had any care for the interests of minorities until they discovered out how to exploit them for votes.

A history of deep seeded racism.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/13/18 04:29 PM

They'll also go out of their way to keep them down and reliant.

This is why practically every crime ridden shithole city in the States have a majority Dem council.

It's a vicious circle of welfare and broken homes.

I say pull them up by the bootstaps, create employment, encourage personal responsibility and good work ethic.

The world doesn't owe any of us a thing. We make our own lives.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/13/18 05:18 PM

I was in a college in Ireland on business recently. Ireland recently held a vote on repealing abortion. The Yes side, in favor of repealing abortion, had posters plastered all over the college. I saw no paraphernalia from the No side, who were against abortion.

I thought places of learning were supposed to encourage critical thinking, and individuality, but it appears that the hive mind mentality is in full effect there, just as it is in America.

God forbid a person thinks about race and social issues objectively and come to their own conclusions.

Young people just want to be like other young people. They're not going to think individually about certain issues if they risk becoming pariahs among their peers.

So, blanket conformity is the name of the game. And, if they do feel a certain way about a hot button issue, which doesn't jive with their peers, they're not going to shout it from the rooftops.

Thus, the silent voter.

I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the neckbeards campaigning to repeal abortion in Ireland looked like they were doing it to try and get chicks LOL.

Kinda like liberal neckbeards in America who preach racial equality, yet would shit a brick if a black family moved into their white, upper class neighborhood in the suburbs.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/13/18 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by sbhc
@jcrusher

You support the party of the KKK.

You think the Democrats had any care for the interests of minorities until they discovered out how to exploit them for votes.

A history of deep seeded racism.

So republicans are upstanding citizens and democrats are racist? Give me a break, trump supporters are damm near all junior klan members

The kkk all wear maga hats

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/13/18 08:17 PM

This is why practically every crime ridden shithole city in the States have a majority Dem council.

You mean the cities you can't afford to live in.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 04:20 PM

You mean the cities you can't afford to live in.

Don't tell me you're an elitist Oak? I thought the Dems stood for the working man.

I'm not American anyway. Although I have great admiration for your President and the Republican Party. We're all big fans over here.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I was in a college in Ireland on business recently. Ireland recently held a vote on repealing abortion. The Yes side, in favor of repealing abortion, had posters plastered all over the college. I saw no paraphernalia from the No side, who were against abortion.

I thought places of learning were supposed to encourage critical thinking, and individuality, but it appears that the hive mind mentality is in full effect there, just as it is in America.

God forbid a person thinks about race and social issues objectively and come to their own conclusions.

Young people just want to be like other young people. They're not going to think individually about certain issues if they risk becoming pariahs among their peers.

So, blanket conformity is the name of the game. And, if they do feel a certain way about a hot button issue, which doesn't jive with their peers, they're not going to shout it from the rooftops.

Thus, the silent voter.

I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the neckbeards campaigning to repeal abortion in Ireland looked like they were doing it to try and get chicks LOL.

Kinda like liberal neckbeards in America who preach racial equality, yet would shit a brick if a black family moved into their white, upper class neighborhood in the suburbs.

They don't encourage diversity of thought anymore, they teach groupthink and conformity. Step out of line in one of these colleges and you'll be publicly shamed, ostracised, forced to repent.

They scenes of red faced ugly Irish fems celebrating in the streets at the legalisation of abortion was both classless and downright scary. You'd have to wonder about the moral makeup of some of these people.

I was shocked at how quickly this Amercanised regressive leftist BS took hold in Ireland.

We seem to follow every fad that Britain and the US churn out. Pathetic country of sheep.

Left one empire to join another.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 04:45 PM

Nice, a President with Balls.

Thats what we need.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 06:09 PM

Don't tell me you're an elitist Oak? I thought the Dems stood for the working man.

I stand for the working man, and I'm elitist. I'm multi-talented.

I'm not American anyway. Although I have great admiration for your President and the Republican Party. We're all big fans over here.

Russia?

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 06:13 PM

They don't encourage diversity of thought anymore, they teach groupthink and conformity. Step out of line in one of these colleges and you'll be publicly shamed, ostracised, forced to repent.

They scenes of red faced ugly Irish fems celebrating in the streets at the legalisation of abortion was both classless and downright scary. You'd have to wonder about the moral makeup of some of these people.

I was shocked at how quickly this Amercanised regressive leftist BS took hold in Ireland.

We seem to follow every fad that Britain and the US churn out. Pathetic country of sheep.

Left one empire to join another.

Times were better when white male privilege was under no threat at all, right?

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Nice, a President with Balls.

Thats what we need.

A dictatorship?

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 06:20 PM

Trump is "the great one"

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 06:22 PM

You want to drain the swamp in Washington DC ? Support Trump

Make America Great Again

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 06:27 PM

Trump Supporters:

We will make America strong again. We will make America wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 06:44 PM

Trump Supporters:

We will make America strong again. We will make America wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again.

To understand the true agenda in this comment, put the word "white" in front of "America".

You're welcome.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 08:33 PM

Trump Supporters:

To understand the true agenda in this comment, put the word "white" in front of "America".

You're welcome.

Put the words bullshit or fake in front of all your statements.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 09:06 PM

Trump Supporters:

You're welcome.

Pontificating about race again, while pigeonholing all black people as being tools for the democrats, who uniformly hate Trump, and have no minds of their own.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 09:38 PM

You have to love it when a white supremacist denies white supremacy by making a white supremacist argument.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 09:41 PM

You have to love it when a white supremacist denies white supremacy by making a white supremacist argument.

Who made you the racist police ?

Your the one who made racist comments about a black conservative woman named Candace Owens.

When it comes to white supremacist argument need only look in the mirror.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 10:08 PM

Your the one who made racist comments about a black conservative woman named Candace Owens.

Oak ascribes his own way of thinking to the way all black Americans think. It's so condescending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxV90u-xME

Apparently Roseanne didn't even know Valerie Jarrett was African American. She says she thought she was Jewish. Looking at pictures of Valerie Jarrett I could buy that defense.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 10:35 PM

Oak ascribes his own way of thinking to the way all black Americans think. It's so condescending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxV90u-xME

Apparently Roseanne didn't even know Valerie Jarrett was African American. She says she thought she was Jewish. Looking at pictures of Valerie Jarrett I could buy that defense.

I am not here to defend Roseanne she dug her own hole. However, it insults my intelligence when a guy like Oaks spews the word racist faster than Kellogg is able to make corn flakes and especially when he himself has made racist comments.. Roseanne was never a conservative or republican. She had voted and is identified with one of those green peace candidates Stein I believe or whatever.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 10:45 PM

Oak ascribes his own way of thinking to the way all black Americans think.

I don't speak on behalf of anyone other than myself.

lol. Is this her latest excuse? She's so desperate to get her career back. Not a chance.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 11:11 PM

@ciment

Fuck candace owens, she doesn't even like being black but she sure likes taking money because she's a "black conservative". Don't fall for her con artist shit

@moetilden

Democrats don't have black people brainwashed

Black people aren't dumb enough to show support for an obvious bigot president. Trump said Nfl players are sons of bitches, and Charlottesville tiki torch holders are fine people

That's all anyone needs to hear to know what potus is about

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 11:15 PM

How could anyone say anything racist about Candace Owens? She's not even black.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 11:21 PM

How could anyone say anything racist about Candace Owens? She's not even black.

Keep on with your racist shit, it show the level of your intelligence and that of your partner.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 11:22 PM

I thought she was Jewish.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 11:30 PM

At least cook's anger comes from a righteous place. Can't say the same about Oak.

Re: Trump Supporters: - 06/15/18 11:47 PM

At least cook's anger comes from a righteous place. Can't say the same about Oak.

Of course you can't, because I'm not angry.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET