Home

Hero In Paris

Posted By: BlackFamily

Hero In Paris - 05/30/18 03:15 PM

Mr Gassama is said to have arrived in France last year, taking the long and dangerous journey to Europe via a boat over the Mediterranean to Italy.

The drama that thrust him to fame unfolded on Saturday evening on a street in the north of the city.

Mr Gassama said he had been walking past when he saw a crowd gathered in front of the building.

He told Mr Macron: "I just didn't have time to think, I ran across the road to go and save him.
"I just climbed up and thank God, God helped me. The more I climbed the more I had the courage to climb up higher, that's it," he added

http://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-e...AOvVaw1XUX5fjZHv4RQwNaKQG4hw&ampcf=1
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Hero In Paris - 05/30/18 03:55 PM

It was amazing watching him climb. What a great story.
Posted By: Right_Pride

Re: Hero In Paris - 05/30/18 04:58 PM

That guy is not only a hero, he has amazing ability. For him to risk his life to save a stranger shows just how courageous and honerable this person is. I would love to meet that guy.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Hero In Paris - 05/30/18 05:01 PM

Yes, he was not incredibly brave, he was incredibly agile. See how he in one motion landed on the balcony and plucked the kid to safety. Amazing!
French President Macron did the right thing by granting him French citizenship. France will be proud to have him as a citizen. Trump would have sent him back to Africa.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Hero In Paris - 05/30/18 07:07 PM

Heartwarming stuff. A true hero performing selfless actions in a contemporary society that values vanity and self-preservation over all else.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET