Home

Wheres Al Sharpton now?

Posted By: hoodlum

Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 01:03 AM

Re: Baltimore Sun article..I guess some of u may of heard by know about the four black teens who killed the female police officer by running her down while they were burglarizing a home in predominatly white xlusive neighborhood .....social media went beserk (mostly white) but deservedly so..so I ask now..where is Al Sharpton & rev.Jesse Jackson ( yea I didn't capitalize reverend because he is a fake) now 2 call social injustice??? Fuckin' no where 2 b found...only 4 their own etc.....
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 01:15 AM

Aren't all religious leaders fake? They all believe in fictional gods.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 01:28 AM

What the teens did ain't social injustice

Their dumbasses will get life in prison and that's that

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan

Sorry Oak, but I can't answer that one....My father taught me never to publicly talk religion or politics,, although I have broken his law on the latter.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 01:51 AM

You called him a fake reverend. Aren't they all fake?
Posted By: jace

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 04:07 AM

Nice try at trying to turn it into a religious topic. The fact is that attacks on Whites are ignored or downplayed by racial social justice pimps like Shaprton, while anything they can play up that happed to a black person at the hands of a white person is a rally call for protests and a long series of press conferences and demands for apologies.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by jace

Nice try at trying to turn it into a religious topic. The fact is that attacks on Whites are ignored or downplayed by racial social justice pimps like Shaprton, while anything they can play up that happed to a black person at the hands of a white person is a rally call for protests and a long series of press conferences and demands for apologies.

Thanx jace 4 speaking what I was thinking &wanted 2 say but wanted 2 avoid ,,but u r 100% true....poor Oak I strongly believe is an Atheist.....AKA..Damned 4 hell when the time comes 2 meet his maker...#1 commandment.."Thou Shall not be false gods before Me".....
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 07:53 AM

1. I assume you meant a predominantly white community not exclusive.
2. It's unfortunate and condolences to the officer's family. This isn't a case for social justice or hate crime. Mainly the 16 y.o driver is being held responsible and being charged with first degree murder. Most likely the other 3 will be charged with accessory along with the burglaries.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 12:21 PM

Al Sharpton is an ambulance chaser kind of reminds me of Saul Goodman on breaking bad.

He will lie and cheat just to fill his pockets.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 12:30 PM

Well said Jace ! The guy is truly a pimp.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 12:32 PM

Who the fuck does Sharpton think he is ?
Posted By: The_Rooster

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 04:07 PM

we all know what he is
Posted By: Right_Pride

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 04:38 PM

Sharpton should be executed, he is a piece of trash. You have to wonder if this was a hate crime. This should be investigated.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Right_Pride
Sharpton should be executed, he is a piece of trash. You have to wonder if this was a hate crime. This should be investigated.

Attached picture Another One.jpg

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 06:55 PM

And then you have law enforcement defending whites and demonizing blacks in the same manner.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

Thanx jace 4 speaking what I was thinking &wanted 2 say but wanted 2 avoid ,,but u r 100% true....poor Oak I strongly believe is an Atheist.....AKA..Damned 4 hell when the time comes 2 meet his maker...#1 commandment.."Thou Shall not be false gods before Me".....

Exactly something a religious huckster like Sharpton would say. Telling someone they're going to some fictional place called "hell" instead of responding directly to their argument is the exact kind of spin all religions are known for. At least western religions.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/28/18 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ciment
Al Sharpton is an ambulance chaser kind of reminds me of Saul Goodman on breaking bad.

He will lie and cheat just to fill his pockets.

Kind of reminds me of Michael Cohen.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/29/18 02:08 AM

And then you have law enforcement defending whites and demonizing blacks in the same manner.

Law enforcement defending Whites???? How and where?

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/29/18 05:01 AM

It's quite common if you understand it.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/29/18 12:00 PM

You called him a fake reverend. Aren't they all fake?

You ought to know the definition of Fake.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 05/29/18 10:04 PM

Exactly something a religious huckster like Sharpton would say. Telling someone they're going to some fictional place called "hell" instead of responding directly to their argument is the exact kind of spin all religions are known for. At least western religions.

Never did I say YOU were going to hell , I merely implied that Atheists might be headed there, which , now that I reflect on it , it was kind of an asinine statement, if someone chooses 2 not believe in anything , that is their bizwax , I don't carewhat other ppl believe & u never said u were an Atheist anyways.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 04:23 PM

Wait, I just saw Al Sharpton in his car, turn around the corner chasing an ambulance .....!

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 04:30 PM

Sure that wasn't Rudy Giuliani?

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 04:59 PM

@ciment

Racists care more about al sharpton than black people

That's the funny part about it

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 05:29 PM

The policies Al Sharpton pushes for would benefit most of the working class whites who hate him.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 06:04 PM

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure a young black man would never succeed with an affluenza defense after committing manslaughter, killing four people, like Ethan Couch.

But, yes, that's a shocking story - first I heard of it.

At least he/they will get suitably punished.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@ciment

Racists care more about al sharpton than black people

That's the funny part about it

I must say you use the word racist quite often and I bet you never experienced racism in your life.
You probably lived a sheltered life and feed off whatever nonsense is spewed on social media.

Wait, I just saw Al Sharpton chasing the TV camera men.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 07:49 PM

I must say you use the word racist quite often and I bet you never experienced racism in your life.

He was experiencing it on this blog, right before our eyes. SC had to ban a few people because of it.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 08:01 PM

He was experiencing it on this blog, right before our eyes. SC had to ban a few people because of it.

I wasn't involved in those conversations so I cannot comment on that.

I meant it more on a personal level like being refused rent , jobs, promotions based on your ethnicity or color.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 08:07 PM

Well, I witnessed the posts. They were pretty ugly. A lot of free floating bigotry until SC cleaned house. So, there's evidence right here on this blog that Cook and other black users here have experienced racism. They experienced it here.

I meant it more on a personal level like being refused rent , jobs, promotions based on your ethnicity or color.

Moving the goal line, as usual. It's your style.

These forms of discrimination are illegal. So, people that engage in them will never admit that racism is the reason. If Cook or any other black person here told you they felt they did experience discrimination in these types of instances, you'd refuse to believe them and try to discredit them anyway. It's your debate style. You never admit when you're wrong. You just offer a challenge, discredit the responder, insult the responder, repeat cycle.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 08:13 PM

Well, I witnessed the posts. They were pretty ugly. A lot of free floating bigotry until SC cleaned house. So, there's evidence right here on this blog that Cook and other black users here have experienced racism. They experienced it here.

Moving the goal line, as usual. It's your style.

These forms of discrimination are illegal. So, people that engage in them will never admit that racism is the reason. If Cook or any other black person here told you they felt they did experience discrimination in these types of instances, you'd refuse to believe them and try to discredit them anyway. It's your debate style. You never admit when you're wrong. You just offer a challenge, discredit the responder, insult the responder, repeat cycle.

I am moving no goal lines and again I cannot not comment on something I was not involved in.

But I can comment about you recently making outrages comments about a black woman named Candace Owens . I believe it is you that are moving the goal posts. You were involved in those conversations.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 10:43 PM

@ciment

Sheltered life....lol

I've been getting fucked with by pigs since i was 8yrs old

I had a racist college professor that got into some trouble because students had to go to the school about his blatant racism. It's impossible to be black and not experience racism, u just gotta know how to deal with it and speak up when necessary

As far as candace owens, fuck that bitch, she's not comfortable in her own skin to put it lightly

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/03/18 11:41 PM

"director of urban engagement".

I'll never get over that.

Chappelle used to make skits about this shit 15 years ago.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 12:28 AM

@ciment

Sheltered life....lol

I've been getting fucked with by pigs since i was 8yrs old

I had a racist college professor that got into some trouble because students had to go to the school about his blatant racism. It's impossible to be black and not experience racism, u just gotta know how to deal with it and speak up when necessary

As far as candace owens, fuck that bitch, she's not comfortable in her own skin to put it lightly

There are black conservatives that have it worse. Not only do they have to put up with experiencing racism just like any other black person but they even have to experience racism and harassment by other blacks because they do not share or no longer espouse their point of view as that of the leftist. Just because they have a conservative view point does not make one racist or is not black enough.
You pretend to profess that you are not racist and that you experienced racism but the Candace Owen statement above does not reflect that.

I have this perception & there are facts based on your previous statements that anyone that endorses conservatism or supports Trump is a racist which is far from being true.
My family and I have experienced racism and I do not go around calling everybody a racist because they do not agree with my view.
Getting fucked by pigs and having a racist college professor does not tell me much. Many of us experienced that so what is it your trying to say ?

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 01:26 AM

There are black conservatives that have it worse.

Which is by choice. They choose to align themselves with political policies that hurt black people, so the criticism is justified.

Criticism that ethnic minorities face over nothing more than their skin color is something they have no control over.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 01:41 AM

I just googled Candace Owens cause I didn't know who some of u posters were talking about... & no wonder u libs or whatever don't like her ..she's everything that's reasonably well ..she's educated, opinionated , brought up correctly, etc...does NOT run around whining " Oh!! I'm a victim cause of my skin color & I need a safe space".....& on top of it ,I wouldn't mind spending some time w/ her,,whether it's next 2 her on a barstool or somewhere more intimate (if I wasn't married).. she's probably a very interesting lady.. so there's my 2 cents about that.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 01:49 AM

I just googled Candace Owens ....I wouldn't mind spending some time w/ her

Dream on.

They're whoring Candace out to recruit young black men to the GOP.

You'll just have to get in line to have a drink with Ann Coulter.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 04:03 AM

Dream on.

"recruit young black men " Good.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 04:24 AM

@ cook county...there u go again w/ that "PIG' defamation shit again...what if some scumbags tried to rape ur daughter..if ur responsible enough 2 have one in custody...& the POLICE stopped the actions of the real pigs & animals...would u still feel the same??? My brother in law is a highly decorated Inspector in the Phila. police force & has protected many a family without regard to race ,creed, color ,or ,origin. The way U speak about men like him is incorridgable ..brutal.. Ur the fuckin'PIG. If I could get my glock near ur head....I'm outta here.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 05:12 AM

@cook county...I was very heated when I posted that last post..I should not have been so menacing,,I apologize ,,but I still don't like that term..we should not confer ..I am ,,after all , a practicing Catholic and I need 2 control my thoughts in the name of Our Lord ..I have a very short temper getting up in my ages & carry a lot of anguish due to family situations & the like...But what I say is complete w/out the volatile part..stop the defamation /name calling against ppl. who don't deserve it..they r not politicians..just cops.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 07:40 AM

There are black conservatives that have it worse.

Which is by choice. They choose to align themselves with political policies that hurt black people, so the criticism is justified.

Criticism that ethnic minorities face over nothing more than their skin color is something they have no control over.

Your making incoherent statements and making up things again. Try sticking with the truth.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 07:45 AM

Dream on.

Does it make you feel good calling a women whore ? Does it make you feel like a man ?

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 07:58 AM

I just googled Candace Owens cause I didn't know who some of u posters were talking about... & no wonder u libs or whatever don't like her ..she's everything that's reasonably well ..she's educated, opinionated , brought up correctly, etc...does NOT run around whining " Oh!! I'm a victim cause of my skin color & I need a safe space".....& on top of it ,I wouldn't mind spending some time w/ her,,whether it's next 2 her on a barstool or somewhere more intimate (if I wasn't married).. she's probably a very interesting lady.. so there's my 2 cents about that.

What you just described about her is the reason why the liberals feel threaten.

Don't let them get to you, you seem like a good man.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 11:26 AM

..what if some scumbags tried to rape ur daughter.

It's okay for the police to abuse people of color at will, because there's a .001% chance people of color will come home one day to find their daughter being raped, then who would they call?

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 03:09 PM

..what if some scumbags tried to rape ur daughter.

It's okay for the police to abuse people of color at will, because there's a .001% chance people of color will come home one day to find their daughter being raped, then who would they call?

Pure fictitious nonsense on your part.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 05:51 PM

@ciment

Conservative blacks think they're better than other blacks

Conservative blacks dont try to help other blacks

It would be my own fault if i go to a klan rally and get assaulted. Just like it would be a black republicans fault if they talk their bullshit and get beaten unconscious

Perception is reality, and the GOP is viewed as racist so fuck what candace owens has to say. Especially since she said police brutality doesnt exist

@hoodlum

I have coppers in my family that i personally ridicule

They hear all kinds of jokes and dont get mad about it

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 06:32 PM

@ciment

Conservative blacks dont try to help other blacks

It would be my own fault if i go to a klan rally and get assaulted. Just like it would be a black republicans fault if they talk their bullshit and get beaten unconscious

Perception is reality, and the GOP is viewed as racist so fuck what candace owens has to say. Especially since she said police brutality doesnt exist.

@hoodlum

I have coppers in my family that i personally ridicule

They hear all kinds of jokes and dont get mad about it

You do not make any sense don't you ever ask yourself why ?

You also have a habit of making things up which is a good thing because a moderate democrats will probably reflect and say why am I associated with this leftist.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 06:51 PM

When Donald Trump asked at one of his rallies, "Where's my African American at?", was he talking to Candace Owens?

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 07:02 PM

[quote=cookcounty]@ciment

They are better than other blacks. Thats obvious.

Conservative blacks dont try to help other blacks..
Why should they? Its not their fault many blacks continue to make irresponsible decisions despite being told millions of times that they need to be more responsible.

Wrong!!!! Big difference between the klan ( a hate group) and a black who leads a responsible, dignified life going to some black lives matter rally.

Perception is reality, and the GOP is viewed as racist so fuck what candace owens has to say. Especially since she said police brutality doesnt exist
Wrong !!! Conservatives are viewed as not wanting to give hand outs to people who have every opportunity to make better lives for themselves but instead choose to live off the system.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 07:28 PM

Anyway.

Back to topic.

Where's Al Sharpton now?

Why, he's at 30 Rock, getting ready to do his radio show.

[Linked Image]

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 08:41 PM

Al Sharpton
The laziest man on radio.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/04/18 09:18 PM

Hard work is for those without talent.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/05/18 04:03 AM

Thanx, Ciment ..I try & also try 2 stay out of these kinds of threads,,but some ppl. just get me fuckin' irked & off to the races I go..such ignorance w/ some ppl. ..ya know??

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/05/18 04:15 PM

@rightpride

People who think they're better than other people tend to be the worst kinda people. The fact that they think they're superior automatically disqualifies them from being good people

The gop is viewed as the racist party.....thee end

Conservatives aren't conservative about being hateful

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/06/18 01:19 AM

@rightpride

People who think they're better than other people tend to be the worst kinda people. The fact that they think they're superior automatically disqualifies them from being good people

The gop is viewed as the racist party.....thee end

Conservatives aren't conservative about being hateful

Total B.S.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/06/18 12:35 PM

Thanx, Ciment ..I try & also try 2 stay out of these kinds of threads,,but some ppl. just get me fuckin' irked & off to the races I go..such ignorance w/ some ppl. ..ya know??

Watch this video you will understand why leftist liberals think that way. Kind of reminds someone(s).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_nP_8K0qu0

This is the shit we have to put up with today.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/06/18 12:42 PM

Many liberals are lazy. Also, most sexual preditors/ child molesters are liberals.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/06/18 01:03 PM

Hard work is for those without talent.

I am assuming you are a hard worker ........ wink

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/06/18 01:16 PM

BREAKING FAKE NEWS:

Al Sharpton was just seen at Bellevue hospital NYC coming out of an ambulance. Looks like he is talking to a patient. Drumming up new business.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/06/18 06:52 PM

Giuliani's doing the same at the White House.

Re: Wheres Al Sharpton now? - 06/25/18 01:37 AM

Watch this video you will understand why leftist liberals think that way. Kind of reminds someone(s).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_nP_8K0qu0

This is the shit we have to put up with today.

Ab-so-fuckin-lutely!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET