Home

If you were a criminal?

Posted By: ThePolakVet

If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 02:58 PM

If life became to that situation where you need to turn to crime to survive. What crimes would you do? Would you join a gang or some mafia or better individual?
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 03:17 PM

Id prob work internet scams for some mafia dudes. Would never join a gang, dat life style eithers sends u to a cemetery or prison.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 03:32 PM

@slimshady

The mafia is a gang, the name of their is gang is cosa nostra

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 03:44 PM

I mean like a street gang. In a street gang u could get killed if u wear the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood. In cosa nostra the chances of u gettin killed are not likely. Thier almost like UN.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 03:57 PM

. Thanks to the teamsters. My job is so easy i have been stealing money everyday for 20 yrs . Lol
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Slimshady
I mean like a street gang. In a street gang u could get killed if u wear the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood. In cosa nostra the chances of u gettin killed are not likely. Thier almost like UN.

......You could get for killed being alleged snitch, rival associates, not kicking up in a timely fashion and still face the same chance of being locked up.
You don't get killed for colors , which is grossly misinformed, but general things such as money, camaraderie issues, and snitches in street gangs.
I know that last part cause I been around them. Hell, unlike LCN it's not even a commitment to be a career criminal.

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 05:01 PM

Street gangs are 10x more dangerous than any mafia family. That’s why, if i had to, would rather work for the mob than a street gang. Bout the mob killin, alex rudaj basically took over gambino territory without any fucks given and mob still didnt whack him. My bad tho bout the colors and street gangs thing.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 05:27 PM

I would become a thief. From that everybody is always looking for a good thief. You can go anywhere and practice your trade. Especially if someone where you were would be willing to make a call and tell them you were a solid guy not a rat.

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 06:24 PM

Street gangs are 10x more dangerous than any mafia family. That’s why, if i had to, would rather work for the mob than a street gang. Bout the mob killin, alex rudaj basically took over gambino territory without any fucks given and mob still didnt whack him. My bad tho bout the colors and street gangs thing.

That's a stretch to say they're 10x more dangerous. Both groups engage in violence.

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 06:25 PM

I would engage in gambling racket. Those numbers/policy still pulling in 6 digits.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 07:11 PM

In a street gang u could get killed if u wear the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood.

Did you just watch Colors?

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by flamingokid123
. Thanks to the teamsters. My job is so easy i have been stealing money everyday for 20 yrs . Lol

That's okay. You have to show up. Have to crawl out of bed at ungodly hours to go to some place you don't want to go to. You're trading time. The real gold brickers are the ones drawing bloated salaries and sacrificing very little, if any, of their time doing so. While you're on the road, slapping yourself to stay awake, they're on the golf course.

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 07:21 PM

The greatest racket ever pulled off by non-criminals:

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan

That's okay. While you're on the road, slapping yourself to stay awake,.
on the road? Dont thiink so.
Never drove a truck in my life.
There is nothing with that. But all the union trucking jobs suck nowadays. Except for UPS or DHL. And those UPS drivers work hard too.

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/19/18 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan

That's okay. they're on the golf course.

When there on the golf course . Im at the gym and tanning salon every day for 2 hours being paid, By them. And then i take my 50 minute lunch.

Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/20/18 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily

......You could get for killed being alleged snitch, rival associates, not kicking up in a timely fashion and still face the same chance of being locked up.
You don't get killed for colors , which is grossly misinformed, but general things such as money, camaraderie issues, and snitches in street gangs.
I know that last part cause I been around them. Hell, unlike LCN it's not even a commitment to be a career criminal.

I agree with this. Maybe the only difference is in this modern era it is more dangerous to be a street gang member than a member of LCN. But 40-50+ years ago it was the opposite by far.

Another thing to point out to OP question is that you can’t just suddenly decide to join a street gang one day. It’s not like applying for a new job.

Maybe with the right dedication and connections you can get into a motorcycle club, but not a street gang.

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/24/18 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by SoCalGangs

I agree with this. Maybe the only difference is in this modern era it is more dangerous to be a street gang member than a member of LCN. But 40-50+ years ago it was the opposite by far.

Another thing to point out to OP question is that you can’t just suddenly decide to join a street gang one day. It’s not like applying for a new job.

Maybe with the right dedication and connections you can get into a motorcycle club, but not a street gang.

SoCalGangs

I would say it still was fairly dangerous as is today being a gang member. It depends on your location and scenario as well.
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: If you were a criminal? - 05/24/18 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by SoCalGangs

SoCalGangs

I would say it still was fairly dangerous as is today being a gang member. It depends on your location and scenario as well.

You could be right. I’m only going by what people on this forum say about LCN not doing as many hits as they used to in the past.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET