Home

Extreme violence in our inner cities ——

Posted By: Aces

Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 02:59 PM

Just venting. Im sick and tired of watching our beautiful american cities turn into primitive, violent, wastelands. Even some beautiful old southern towns have turned ghetto. Are you kidding??? Something needs to be done and quick!!! Aggressive action is a must.
Thank god we have President trump or it would be much worse. We need to initiate a very aggressive form of stop and frisk in the most dangerous neighborhoods and dramatically increase law enforcements presence in those neighborhoods while possiblly bringing in the national guard.
We have innocent children getting shot going to school or even sitting at their kitchen tables doing homework. This is a slap in the face to those innocent children and hard working people in those neighborhoods. How can the scumbag mayor of chicago and other liberals who “ act like they are compassionate” just sit back and let this happen?
Nancy Reagan started the “ just say no to drugs” campaign. Perhaps Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should initiate a Just Say No to having children before you are old enough to drink and before you are married campaign. that message in conjunction with aggressive stop and frisk will clean up those neighborhoods rather quickly, opposed to the black and white Left just doing nothing as there are now. There are also plenty of jobs out there. Lets make this happen...
Posted By: The_Rooster

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 03:41 PM

Sadly, its really a racial thing. Evolution for people of color has come to a stalemate since the 60s/70s. Moreso for American blacks its cultural across the entire race, where Euro immigrants have ended their criminal ways except small percentages that are involved in organized crime.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 03:54 PM

Great point rooster, definitely a black cultural thing. I just dont get it. Blacks in europe dont seem to be nearly as violent but for whatever reason they are extremely violent here in america which is strange since they have so much more opportunity in the U.S.
Again, we cant just paint black america with a broad brush, there are plenty of americans who happen to be black that are awesome people. But then you have those that just refuse to get with the program and keep making excuses.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 04:12 PM

I think the idea that they are being held down then results in some of the actual oppression
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 04:32 PM

cool

( Sipping tea )

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 04:35 PM

Join the conversation Black, its hard as Euros/Whites to express but not be seen as racists.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Join the conversation Black, its hard as Euros/Whites to express but not be seen as racists.

cool

( Sipping tea with a smirk)
( pick up newspaper about 2 Whites killed by other whites over $20 fee to clean guns)

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 05:18 PM

No, as whites we understand there is white on white crime everyday, but from a cultural standpoint though Italians are the only American "whites" that substantially have crime as a culture. What I think we dont understand is the sweeping culture in Black America that is the crime culture, especially those of us who come from immigrants ourselves.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 05:24 PM

No, as whites we understand there is white on white crime everyday, but from a cultural standpoint though Italians are the only American "whites" that substantially have crime as a culture. What I think we dont understand is the sweeping culture in Black America that is the crime culture, especially those of us who come from immigrants ourselves.

Crime is crime.
All cultures experience it

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 05:32 PM

Fair enough
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 05:35 PM

No offense but you seem misinformed or perhaps sheltered. Irish, Russian, Albanian, etc. all have criminal organizations small and large, petty crime and organized crime. Even White people who don't claim a European ethnicity like the redneck gangs are involved in all sorts of crime. Frankly, this is a ridiculous statement that is easily refuted.

As for cities, almost every major metro area is much safer than the 1970s, 80s, and 90s. The "extreme violence" and "urban warzones" you hear about are mostly media hype. Of course there are still rough neighborhoods, but by and large the numbers are down throughout the country from generations past.

Of course, none of this matters to you guys because this post is nothing more than (very) thinly veiled racist trolling. You guys have fun with that!

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 06:42 PM

Rollinbones
You cannot ignore the FACT that the most violent area’s of this country by far are black neighborhoods. You simply cannot deny that fact.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 06:57 PM

Im not trying to be racist, but how does one express themselves about race without being deemed racist? There has to be an open mindset and forum for all races in order to better understand each other. Im sorry if it comes off that way, but Im just basing my opinions off of experiences.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 06:58 PM

No trolling here, sorry if you cant appreciate someone elses viewpoint

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 07:04 PM

That being said, I dont know of any Italian, Albanian, Irish, or Russian neighborhoods I would be worried about my wife or kids walking through...does that refute what you said now? Or...

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 07:18 PM

Also, now that I have to defend my words in order to be "politically correct", what I meant exactly is the exploitation and manifestation of ethnic crime groups seems to only exist currently in America with Blacks and Italians, from music to movies. In hip hop references have always been made about Italians and the Mafia, so my correlation lies within that diaspora.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 07:38 PM

rolleyes

( still reading paper)
( thinking: I need popcorn)

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 07:40 PM

lol cmon Black

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 08:00 PM

lol cmon Black

It's called Overrepresentation , Exxagerration, & Misinformation.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 08:06 PM

Fair enough
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily
cool :

( Sipping tea )

lol lol lol

BF, I know you've posted about Suge and Death Row before. Are you watching that Unsolved on USA network, about Pac and Biggie? It's surprisingly good.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
cool :

( Sipping tea )

lol lol lol

BF, I know you've posted about Suge and Death Row before. Are you watching that Unsolved on USA network, about Pac and Biggie? It's surprisingly good.

No. I don't even care about the Tupac & Biggie incident anymore.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 09:45 PM

I wouldn't have cared either but I watched the Death Row documentary on BET a couple of weeks ago and it rekindled my interest. If Keffe D really was in the car in both the Biggie and Pac murders, that goes a long way to vindicate Suge. That would put the spotlight back on Puffy. I think Suge and his lawyers plant a lot of these rumors anyway, and Keffe D seems like someone who will say anything for publicity. He is claiming he was in the car during the Pac shooting, though.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 10:12 PM

Who killed biggie??? Suge, Puff ,Tupac ??? What the hell kind of names are those and none of those knuckleheads ever split the atom. And they are important why ????

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/10/18 10:44 PM

@ Oaks

The main shooters themselves are dead now. Nothing else to be done now.

@ Aces

( Sipping tea)

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 12:35 AM

Yeah, I hear ya, BF. All pretty much tabloid now. I never knew this Keffe D already admitted to being in the car with Pac's killers. I'm starting to look suspiciously at Diddy again, as I did in the '90s. Something really messed up about him hiring Crips that were rivals with Suge's hood to work security for Bad Boy.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 12:47 AM

Puff Daddy use to (may still) sweat the Gambinos

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 01:07 AM

He's come a long way with his public image since then, that's for sure. I think he's been on Sesame Street. He did some shady shit in the '90s that's hard to ignore, though. Hard to chalk up to a learning curve.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 02:42 AM

Well the violence in Stockton California is on the rise, mainly Hispanics. Oakland California has been violent for along time, it went down then spiked right back up. San Jose, California has gone down a little each year and improving, however there is some questionable procedures the cops take. I traveled to Memphis, Tennessee and they have some issues there. St. Louis might be ranked number one, if not then at least in the top three. Inner city violent is not just related to one ethnic group but all. White crime has been on the rise since the early 2000's, they get addicted to meth, pills, and start to rob, B&E, and assaults just to support their habits, or get someone out of the way who is blocking their access.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 01:01 PM

Again, you can talk about some violence in white neighborhoods all you want but nothing compares to the extreme level of violence and crime in black neighborhoods. St. louis is a great example.
Mexicans/ hispanics would be second. Who would be third? Belgian or swedish neighborhoods..lol
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Aces
Just venting. Im sick and tired of watching our beautiful american cities turn into primitive, violent, wastelands. Even some beautiful old southern towns have turned ghetto. Are you kidding??? Something needs to be done and quick!!! Aggressive action is a must.
Thank god we have President trump or it would be much worse. We need to initiate a very aggressive form of stop and frisk in the most dangerous neighborhoods and dramatically increase law enforcements presence in those neighborhoods while possiblly bringing in the national guard.
We have innocent children getting shot going to school or even sitting at their kitchen tables doing homework. This is a slap in the face to those innocent children and hard working people in those neighborhoods. How can the scumbag mayor of chicago and other liberals who “ act like they are compassionate” just sit back and let this happen?
Nancy Reagan started the “ just say no to drugs” campaign. Perhaps Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should initiate a Just Say No to having children before you are old enough to drink and before you are married campaign. that message in conjunction with aggressive stop and frisk will clean up those neighborhoods rather quickly, opposed to the black and white Left just doing nothing as there are now. There are also plenty of jobs out there. Lets make this happen...

Did u just say that?? why r ur statements always humanitarilly correct? ur thinking is always factual but... on this board ,u maybe should not call a politician a bad word.."This Place is Bugged"..Carlos Marcello,circa 1964...

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 05:11 PM

Rooster,

Didn't Puffy play high school football with Andrew Campos of the Gambinos, and didn't they remain friends?

Campos and other Gambinos used to hang at the Bad Boy studios during recordings.

Puffy definitely tried to play up the Sinatra image when he was at his peak. This vodka commercial with "Luck Be a Lady". lol. The guy has class, that's for sure.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 05:39 PM

Yes, theres many articles on them.

Puff definitely had/has an Italian infatuation.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/11/18 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Well the violence in Stockton California is on the rise, mainly Hispanics. Oakland California has been violent for along time, it went down then spiked right back up. San Jose, California has gone down a little each year and improving, however there is some questionable procedures the cops take. I traveled to Memphis, Tennessee and they have some issues there. St. Louis might be ranked number one, if not then at least in the top three. Inner city violent is not just related to one ethnic group but all. White crime has been on the rise since the early 2000's, they get addicted to meth, pills, and start to rob, B&E, and assaults just to support their habits, or get someone out of the way who is blocking their access.

Speaking a lot of truth there especially the last sentence.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/12/18 03:57 AM

Yeah..I guessed u would have liked that last sentence..always startin' racist shit ..go back to ur headphones & the next Tupac ,Biggie bullshit recording..Oh.... I'm sorry, u cant ,cause they're dead, 6 ft.under ,,where all gangsters belong.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/12/18 05:06 AM

Here's an article from the conservative National Review telling rural whites they need to just stop whining and move to where the jobs are.

The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2016/03/28/father-f-hrer/

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/12/18 06:24 AM

Here's an article from the conservative National Review telling rural whites they need to just stop whining and move to where the jobs are.

The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2016/03/28/father-f-hrer/

That's a blast oak..go fuck ur self.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/12/18 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

Yeah..I guessed u would have liked that last sentence..always startin' racist shit ..go back to ur headphones & the next Tupac ,Biggie bullshit recording..Oh.... I'm sorry, u cant ,cause they're dead, 6 ft.under ,,where all gangsters belong.

lol lol lol rolleyes lol lol
U mad bro?
" always startin' racist s*** " Hypocrisy much? I mean have you seriously look at the mirror lately.

Tupac & Biggie? rolleyes lol
This will surprise you since you don't know Black people but not ALL of us listen to HIp-Hop or even are fans of Tupac/Biggie.
So your statement is mute. By the way, Lupe Fiasco is still alive.

cool

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/12/18 06:48 PM

The popularity of Tupac and Biggie after their deaths is starting to reach Elvis and John Lennon levels.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/12/18 09:48 PM

The popularity of Tupac and Biggie after their deaths is starting to reach Elvis and John Lennon levels.

Dont make me laugh !!! Thats absolutely ridiculous. Those two knuckleheads didnt even create muscic, its all electronics and samples of others songs. They also have ridiculous names.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/12/18 10:25 PM

Elvis didn't create anything. Black people wrote his music. Taught him how to dance. Taught him how to sing. Taught him how to live.

Lennon was influenced by black blues artists, as was most of the British Invasion.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/13/18 04:17 AM

Dont make me laugh !!! Thats absolutely ridiculous. Those two knuckleheads didnt even create muscic, its all electronics and samples of others songs. They also have ridiculous names.

So you hate two young men that were murdered 20 yrs ago

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/13/18 12:28 PM

What was so good about them??? They were consumed with trying to come across as thugs and they got shot. You were surprised by that? I think they kind of acted silly.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/13/18 08:07 PM

What was so good about them??? They were consumed with trying to come across as thugs and they got shot. You were surprised by that? I think they kind of acted silly.

You're on a mafia website denouncing thug culture, that doesnt make since

Let tupac and biggie rest in peace

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/30/18 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by cookcounty

I recemtly listened to both of their discographies. I still leaning more towards Tupac.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/30/18 06:24 PM

Aces cant discern political propaganda from entertainment. His political views were probably forged in the fires of Bruce Willis movies.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/30/18 09:02 PM

I recemtly listened to both of their discographies. I still leaning more towards Tupac.

Of course its pac

Biggie was a lyricist, pac was lyrically preaching

Plus pac had a larger catalog (im talking about before he died, fuck all the posthumous shit)

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 03/30/18 09:35 PM

Naw i wouldn't call Biggie a lyricist. His lyrics good but more concentrated om wordplay & bars. Yeah you could say that about Tupac. I just see them as being a bit overrated.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/01/18 01:06 AM

Naw i wouldn't call Biggie a lyricist. His lyrics good but more concentrated om wordplay & bars. Yeah you could say that about Tupac. I just see them as being a bit overrated.

I agree blackfamily, they were both very overrated. They werent musicians. Basically street level poets.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/01/18 05:07 AM

I agree blackfamily, they were both very overrated. They werent musicians. Basically street level poets.

Even then they were talented enough to be worldwide recognition regardless of your disdain.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/01/18 05:25 AM

The legends of Tupac and Biggie are untouchable. Their haters must be exhausted after 20 years of trying to downplay them. Pac is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/01/18 02:11 PM

The only reason tupac or whatever his name was, is in the rock n roll hall of fame is because he was a colored guy. He belongs in the rock n roll hall of fame as much as chicken chow mein belongs in an irish pub. I dont think anyone took that induction seriously.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/01/18 04:12 PM

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame recognizes all forms of music that challenge authoritative or puritan standards of its time. Hip hop is rock and roll, and Pac is a legend. If they just wanted to induct a token black they could have inducted Will Smith. He's not in, because he's not rock and roll. Tupac is. So is all gangsta and political hip hop.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/01/18 05:08 PM

The disillusioned! Tupac sang that we still have not seen a black president. The song was changes. We have seen a black president. Still no changes. Tupac, more than Biggie, taught young black people to blame everybody else for their problems. Instead of using his popularity to inspire blacks in a productive manner, he contributed to the problem. The events that transpired throughout the final night of his life demonstrates that he couldn't change. Will Smith is still alive and enjoying his life.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/01/18 05:32 PM

Blueracing347
That was well said my friend.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/01/18 06:47 PM

What does being alive have to do with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Half the people in it are dead. It's kind of the point. It's what they accomplished in the past. Jimi Hendrix is dead. So, does that make Michael Nesmith of the Monkees a better guitarist than him? Because...he's alive? Tupac has more meaning and substance in one verse of any of his songs than Will Smith does in his entire body of work.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 12:27 AM

Will Smith...? Now thats one guy Tupac does have more talent than.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 12:13 PM

"Tupac is rock and roll" "Hillary will win" and then you mention Hendrix is the same posting as tupac. Something isn't right in the useless mind of yours. Get the fuck out of here.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 04:07 PM

Trump voter on the internet:

[Linked Image]

Trump voter in real life:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: olivant

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 04:57 PM

I blame The Beatles for the Extreme violence in our inner cities ...

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 05:51 PM

I Am The Walrus?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 08:58 PM

@aces

Will smith is the exact person that u claim black males should act like but yet u hate him too

Tupac has contributed to society more than u have

@blueracing

You do realize jemi hendrix is black right? I guess he gets a pass

You're mad at tupac and he's been dead for over 2 decades....smh

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 09:00 PM

I actually like Will Smith, smart and nice guy.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 10:25 PM

Tupac: tattooed thug life. Tupac jumped a guy after the Tyson fight. Tupac got shot dead. Great role model material. Hendrix is black. You're a Fucking genius. been listening to him since sixth grade. You must be the black guy that black guys don't even like. I don't know why you have to keep bringing race into these threads. Just like the other guy. Pathetic piece of shit.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/02/18 10:43 PM

Just because Tupac made mistakes doesn't mean he isn't a role model. He was a strong dude and sometimes instincts just take over. Most people would lose their minds if they had to deal with the things he had to. Yet, he kept it together and wrote legendary songs that still resonate to this day, especially considering how bad the country is now.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 02:14 AM

@blueracing

You're on a mafia website but have a problem with tupac having a thuglife tattoo

U do realize that mob guys are thugs right?

Why be mad at a dead man that has done nothing to you

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:00 AM

I've said before, I'll say it again. Despite how racist mobsters are, I'd bet that they respect black and Latino gangsters more than they do their own white groupies from their neighborhoods, or cops. Cops love to pretend there's a mutual respect between them and the wiseguys, but there's not. It's a one way street. They admire the wiseguys, the wiseguys can't stand them.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:06 AM

Agreed Oak...

I actually have a legit debate around that, probably could be on its own thread.

If blacks and moreso black rappers preach about oppression and feel the white man has held them down why the extreme fondness for Italians and the Mafia?

Why have black rappers emulated Italians and the Mafia since basically the inception of modern hip hop in New York?

Wu-tang, Jay Z, Biggie, Nas, etc., etc., etc.

All ride Italian and Mafia dick, Gotti this, Gambino that, Capone, The Commission, on and on and on.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:14 AM

If blacks and moreso black rappers preach about oppression and feel the white man has held them down why the extreme fondness for Italians and the Mafia?

Why have black rappers emulated Italians and the Mafia since basically the inception of modern hip hop in New York?

outlaws of all kinds are embraced by the rap world.

rappers being named after mafiosi was popular in the 90's.. not so much anymore. of course there are still a couple examples but that was by and large a fad amongst mostly NYC rappers, who had come up during a time when the mob was still very strong in NYC. so of course they would admire guys who live by their own rules and dont bow down to the system.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:16 AM

Drake raps about it all the time, calls himself Capo, Woodbridge Papi, talks about the Italians in Woodbridge all the time....its not a fad.

The fad was naming themselves after them, which doesnt exist as much, correct

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:18 AM

Jay z just had a song a few years ago about it, all Italian Mafia based...Luciano this, vino drinking in Venice, talking mafioso slang

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:18 AM

Who said anything about all white people being oppressors? Nobody thinks poor white people are oppressors. They can't even kick their opiate addictions and get jobs at Wal Mart. Poor white people just get criticized because they vote for the oppressors, because they think they're getting a leg up to do to the commonality of being white. Poor white people have more in common with black people than they do Donald Trump.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:20 AM

The white man, its a general statement...you have just been talking about white privilege this whole thread and the oppression that still exists.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:21 AM

So Italian culture and the Mafia does not suppress blacks thats why they are ok in their book?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:22 AM

Rooster, when I talk about white oppressors, I'm talking about powerful, influential white people who make important decisions, not poor white people. Poor white people have more in common with black people than they do with rich white people.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:24 AM

It's a street thing, Rooster. You're talking about gangster rap and party rap. Political rappers don't admire the mafia. Chuck D is critical of rappers admiring the mob.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:24 AM

Ok, I understand that.

So you would say that when it comes to Italian Culture or the Mafia blacks feel connected because it itself has its roots in oppression?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:26 AM

But you would admit there is a bit of infatuation when it comes to rap (as a broad genre, not sub genres within) and Italian culture/ Mafia?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:26 AM

You keep saying blacks. Most black people do not admire the mafia. I don't know where you're getting this. You're talking about gangsta rappers and party rappers. The reason why the latter admires the mob is because the mob is at the stop of the chain on the streets, which is what it's all about to them. It's a street thing. I've never met a black person who admires Italian gangsters. Ever. Of course I'm out here in Cali where nobody cares about the mob.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:28 AM

No. There's no infatuation across the board. You're referring mostly to 90's rappers, who rapped about partying and being at the top of the street game. Most rappers today don't even talk about the mob. You keep talking about Jay Z. lol. Get into this century.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:31 AM

Well said, Im not meaning to group a whole race.

So I guess it goes back to your statement about the Italian Mafia (I mean the whole worldwide unit) respecting black and hispanic street gangs. Do you think that these gangster rappers are cognizant that most Mafia would think they are a joke?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:32 AM

And, no, I don't think common experiences with oppression is the reason black rappers admire Italians. It's just a street thing. And, I think Italian mobsters have more respect for rappers than they do for typical nobodies from their neighborhoods, and especially cops. I don't know why you're hung up on oppression. I doubt you're in a position to either receive or inflict it. Like I said, poor whites have more in common with blacks than they do Donald Trump. Donald Trump doesn't care about any of you.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:32 AM

Drake, this century....Capo, Woodbridge Papi....raps about Italians in Toronto all time

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:34 AM

Your problem is you make it personal when someone is trying to truly understand something. You have no idea who can be oppressed or be an oppressor, youre assuming you know every relation a white middle class person has. Middle class can oppress.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:34 AM

Do you think that these gangster rappers are cognizant that most Mafia would think they are a joke?

I doubt the mafia thinks they're a joke. The mob is obviously racist, but at the end of the day, I'd be willing to bet that the average wiseguy has more respect for rappers and black gangsters than they do for white civilians and cops. It's a street thing. Both can be useful to each other.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:35 AM

What does Trump have to do with anything when it comes to the topic of the Mafia and gangster rap?

I said I doubt you were in a position to be oppressed or be an oppressor. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but we'll never now, so I'm just guessing. I doubt you're a minority, and I doubt you're rich. Which means you have more in common with blacks than you do rich white people.

But you would admit there is a bit of infatuation when it comes to rap (as a broad genre, not sub genres within) and Italian culture/ Mafia?

That's a two way street.. A lot of young White America is infatuated with rap and hip hop.. Including the offspring of mobsters.

As for the mob finding "gangster rappers" to be a joke.. Well, so do most real black and Latino gangsters lol Any real street guy isn't gonna like a caricature of their lifestyle.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:36 AM

Trump is an example of a rich white person that poor whites have little in common with, yet they still support him. That's my point.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:37 AM

@ Oak, agreed. Not rich, middle class.

Do you know the history of Italians when they came to America?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:38 AM

I had to vote for him over Hillary. Just a matter of attrition for a lot of white people I believe.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:39 AM

Middle class oppressors? Eh, maybe. In the sense that they could call the cops on minorities or something, sure. But middle class white people don't make the big decisions, they don't have wealth to control politicians. When it comes to the billionaire class that runs this country, I would say middle class whites have more in common with blacks.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:40 AM

Good point Rollin Bones, personally I cant listen to any of todays age hip hop. I have reverted back to alternative rock and classic rock

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:41 AM

@ Oak, fair enough...I think then it comes down to economic classes over race

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:41 AM

If your'e not rich, Hillary would have been a better president for you. Poor whites voting against their best interests is exactly what I'm talking about.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:42 AM

No, it comes down to race. Because the billionaire class views blacks as a bigger threat than poor whites.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:43 AM

I guess for me, as sexist as it sounds, Im not voting for a female to lead me. Im not driven by policy as much as I am preference in a person.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:43 AM

My family and I though are not poor whites

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:45 AM

You're not rich, either. You're really not in a position to oppress. You just have more privilege among the oppressors.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:46 AM

You voted against your best interests, whatever your reason was. You're not rich, so Hillary Clinton would have been a better president for you.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:46 AM

I know, thats not what its about for a lot of middle class whites though. Its about raising a family, being successful, and enjoying life as much as you can.

Not voting for Trump because we think hes the man or hes going to help us as whites

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:48 AM

Hillary Clinton would have been a better president for middle class whites raising a family, trying to be successful and enjoying life. Trump is going to make all of those things worse for middle class and definitely poor white people.

I'm not sure what bait and switch Trump used to sucker you into voting for him, but your vote was a vote for the rich, not for you.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:48 AM

Yes it was a choice, but it wasnt a choice that was easy to make, its attrition. I dont like both of them for different reasons and for the dame reasons. Voting for Hillary wouldnt have changd my life or my familys much just like voting for Trump didnt.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:49 AM

You don't like both of them, but you voted for the one who would help you the least.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:50 AM

I just told you that I dont want a woman leading me, just how it is

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:50 AM

I wasnt looking for help, my family and I will be just fine no matter who is president

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:53 AM

Yes, I heard you. Which mean, you voted for the man, even though the man is going to be worse for you than the woman is. That is one of the typical reasons poor whites vote Republican. Identity. Anti-black, anti-woman. Nothing new here. Trumps bait and switch for you was saying "hey, vote for me, I'm the guy", and you did, even though Hillary Clinton would have been a better president for you and your family.

If you are not rich, you are not going to be doing fine fine with a Republican president. Unless you really lower your standards.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 03:58 AM

Again, its more of attrition in voting. Has nothing to do with being Anti-Woman or Anti-Black, has to do with preference. For you to just spew accusations really proves that your thoughts about whites are probably more like a form of racism.

Who cares who the fuck is president? Do your thing, make money , raise a family and enjoy your life. Sounds like Trump really permeates your thoughts more than youd like to admit.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:00 AM

Again, my family and I are middle class and are doing fine. Some of my family have done really well and continue to do well under Trump.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:00 AM

Let me ask you, do you believe that all forms of white pride are racist?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:01 AM

You said yourself that you voted for Trump because Hillary was a woman, and you don't want a woman president. You voted for the president who would be the worst president for you and your family, because he was better than a woman president, in your view. If that's not anti-woman, what is it?

And, again, if your'e not rich, and I doubt you are, your family is not doing fine, unless you have hideously low standards.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:02 AM

Yes, all forms of white pride are racist. Is this another reason you voted for Trump? White pride? Is this another reason you're voting yourself into the poor house?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:04 AM

Preferring a man to lead a country is not anti-woman, way to broad of a statement and then to stick anti-black into it? Uneccesary.

A six figure household income for 4 is doing fine. So rich to you is 1 million per household or?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:05 AM

So Italian pride, Irish pride, Spanish pride....all racist?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:06 AM

And then your theory is that black pride is not racist?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:08 AM

You voted for the man, even though the woman would have been a better president for you. Okay, you're pro-man. You still vote against your own self interests, and the Republican party has been getting poor whites to vote against their own self interest for years. That's how they do it. Identity politics. All Trump had to do to get you to vote against your best financial interests was be a guy. Call that whatever you want. Pro-man, anti-woman. It's the same thing.

You said "white" pride. Now you're talking about national pride. Italy, Ireland and Spain are countries, so, no, pride in your country isn't racist.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:09 AM

Im talking about heritage pride, ancestral pride, cultural pride when speaking of Italian, Irish, and Spanish pride not simply the countries

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:10 AM

Black pride is the embrace of an identity that has been defined as sub-human by racist whites. The statement behind black pride is not racist, it's self defense.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:11 AM

If your'e talking about ancestral pride, culture pride, and heritage pride, then why are you naming nationalities?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:11 AM

Anti- woman when it comes to leading me, yes. My 6 figure household would retain or increase if a rock were president

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:13 AM

You clearly dont know the history of Italian Americans, Irish Americans, Jewish Americans, etc. then....all considered subhuman at one point in their.history

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:14 AM

6 figures, huh? lol. Goodnight.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:14 AM

Being a descendant of Italy, Ireland, or Spain born family is ancestral and cultural

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:16 AM

I've never pretended to understand the cultures behind those nationalities, and don't care.

Time's up, Rooster. Later.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:16 AM

Yes, my wife is a nurse and im a real estate agent....6 figures

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:20 AM

Youre just one angry black guy lol and trust me no Italian American, Irish American, or Spanish American cares about your African ancestry, now thats equality...keep enjoying poverty with the rest of the poor whites.

Ill let Aces and BlueRacing keep riding on you, youre not on my level.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 04:27 AM

Black guy got all nervous when he heard 6 figures lol, thinking damn Im only use to six figures when I count the double zero after the decimal point

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 05:56 AM

This

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 02:25 PM

Isnt it funny how every ethnicity that arrived in this country struggled with poverty but sonehow managed to lift themselves out of poverty and become successful. When will the blacks as a whole do that? When we stop giving welfare checks, thats when.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 05:37 PM

@aces

U do realize that there's more white people on public aid than black right?

U do realize that there was an undeniable government conspiracy to keep blacks down until the 70s?

U do realize the curriculum at black schools are a total joke right?

U do realize that black people aren't your concern in life

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 06:07 PM

Some of these posts are absolutely inane. Attributing a behavior universally to one race or ethnicity is paramount inanity as are ad hominem attacks on Board members. I guess they are motivated by a desire to assuage one's emotions.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 07:29 PM

Cookcounty
More white people may be on public aid because blacks are only 13% of the population. Per capita, more blacks are on public aid than whites by FAR !
Dont give me that nonsense about whites holding blacks down, blacks do a great jobs of holding themselves down, they dont need a white guy to do it. Thats for sure.
Whites were in those same school districts and they lifted themselves out. Perhaps if blacks had structure in the household, they would ensure that their children were doing their homeowork opposed to single mothers letting their kids run rampant on school nights.
Yeah, they are my concern because part of my tax dollars go to them and i need to worry about my kids being a victim of crime.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 08:18 PM

Black guy got all nervous when he heard 6 figures lol, thinking damn Im only use to six figures when I count the double zero after the decimal point

6 figures isn't that much anymore. Depends on what number is at the front of the figure. 100k/year is pretty much middle class in the bigger cities.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 08:21 PM

Isnt it funny how every ethnicity that arrived in this country struggled with poverty but sonehow managed to lift themselves out of poverty and become successful. When will the blacks as a whole do that? When we stop giving welfare checks, thats when.

The majority of Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans are not successful.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 08:23 PM

Whites were in those same school districts and they lifted themselves out. .

Lifted themselves out of what? Just where do you get this idea that the majority of white Americans are successful?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 08:47 PM

Oakasfan exposed .....
You are full of it, you are on another measage board trashing blacks and saying how they ruin everything they touch, live off the system, and then you come here and defend them!! Thats kind of crazy isnt it?
You are obviously just looking to start trouble. You dislike blacks and you are a racist.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 08:51 PM

OakAsFan is my screenname at this site only, and it's the only account I have ever had here. If there's an OakAsFan at another forum, it isn't me.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 09:06 PM

Yeah right !!! You use the exact same vernacular. You were saying impoverished white neighborhoods are safe while black neighborhoods are extremely violent. Then you come here and say the opposite.. very wierd.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 09:21 PM

I'll repeat, this is the only site I have ever used the screenname OakAsFan, and on that note, OakAsFan is the only account I have ever registered here.

Please stop accusing me of making offensive comments at other websites. I'm asking nicely.
Posted By: SC

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 10:18 PM

Please stop accusing me of making offensive comments at other websites. I'm asking nicely.

Aces, he's making a reasonable request. Unless you some hard evidence to prove your claim take this stuff off the boards. It's enough that the political differences are so divisive. We don't need stuff like this, too.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 10:22 PM

youtube office shot up... talk about extreme violence

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/03/18 10:32 PM

Hmm. My conspiracy radar is pointing toward Zuckerberg....
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 02:28 AM

what the hell does black curriculum mean?
its whiteys fault that the black school board, in the black city, with the black mayor and city council with overall higher than average per capita funding fail at schooling their kids?

You can blame weird conspiracies. Or take responsibility for your own fing life. I know its super super difficult to:
1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

Just those things make a individual's poverty rate nonexistent per the Brookings Institute research. Boy that requires schooling at little lord fauntleroy school for albino hemophiliacs, constant violin practice and a million bucks right?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 02:51 AM

@aces

U know good and goddamn well that there's a difference in white/black schools

Most of the teachers white or black at predominantly black schools are barely smarter than the students

@littlenicky

Do u even know how school funding works?

You're unaware of how a country u love so much works

Or you're just lying in order to say bigot shit

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 04:53 AM

Speaking on poverty in the United States, Which community have absolutely 0%? None.
People don't know much indepth history of many cultures in this country.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 05:00 AM

Obama did so much for his peeps in chi town? He probably looked at all the bullshit that goes on there and thought "ok, I'm not a miracle worker here." What is your pRoblem with life cookie baby? Please tell us your issues. What steps have you made towards fixing your pRoblems? Just like the prisoners who are all innocent, you blame all the problems with black people on white people. We don't bite. You are naive to think that a black man can't succeed. As far as tupac being a role model, that's where you can start fixing your pRoblem. There are many white kids who idolize black athletes and musicians. Why would a black parent limit their child's role models to some punk who dresses and talks like tupac? If that's how you want your kid to end up by all means, have them look up to tupac. He was 27/28 yo when he died? He got real far. Hendrix, died by drowning in his puke. That was a tragedy. He was a black man who played with white bandmates. Rather than pointing fingers he said fuck it, restringed a right handed guitar to accommodate for being left handed (he didn't give up because he couldn't afford a left handed guitar), rewrote the way the electric guitar was played, and brought people together with his sounds and lyrics. He doesn't talk about killing people, bitches, ho's, dealing drugs, and so on. So as I said earlier about tupac being mentioned near Hendrix should be a crime. The hood (ghettos), didn't get like this overnight. Instead of sitting around blaming everyone else, just Fucking leave.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 06:56 PM

@blackfamily

People know the united states history, they just lie in order to say some ignorant shit

U see how people used to talk bad about rap music when it had a message

Nobody talks about it now even though its pure ignorance because its nothing to fear anymore

@blueracing

Obviously anybody can make it in america but its also obvious that some races are setup to fail

Obama was the president of america, not the.president of black people

Chicago has been the most crooked city in the country since the early 1900s and it'll never change

Tupac was a great musician....thee end

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by LittleNicky
what the hell does black curriculum mean?
its whiteys fault that the black school board, in the black city, with the black mayor and city council with overall higher than average per capita funding fail at schooling their kids?

You can blame weird conspiracies. Or take responsibility for your own fing life. I know its super super difficult to:
1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

Just those things make a individual's poverty rate nonexistent per the Brookings Institute research. Boy that requires schooling at little lord fauntleroy school for albino hemophiliacs, constant violin practice and a million bucks right?

There are two reasons that there's a high birth rate among minorities under 21:

1) Religion. Many minorities, particular Catholic Latinos and Baptist blacks, are firmly against abortion, and frown on contraception.

2) Lack of sex ed in poor schools. Schools with sex ed have much lower student birth rates than schools that don't.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
As far as tupac being a role model, that's where you can start fixing your pRoblem. There are many white kids who idolize black athletes and musicians. Why would a black parent limit their child's role models to some punk who dresses and talks like tupac? If that's how you want your kid to end up by all means, have them look up to tupac. He was 27/28 yo when he died? He got real far.

Let's not forget that Tupac was a victim of gun violence. He would be 46 years old today if his life weren't tragically taken away from him. Who knows what sort of trajectory his career would have taken by now, what type of music he'd be doing, etc.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 09:08 PM

Let's not forget that tupac jumped another Negro right before he was "tragically"shot. One would call that karma. A tragedy is when an innocent person meets an untimely death for reasons unbeknownst to them. Poor sex ed programs? It's 2018. Poor decision making. You and cook make up excuse after excuse. Pathetic. If you can't feed them, don't breed them! What do normal people do after they watch their neighborhood start going to shit. 1st you put forth an effort to preserve. If the walls are crumbling around you, you leave and seek a better life. If the toilet is clogged with a big piece of shit, do you continue to shit in that toilet or do you plunge it?
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 09:21 PM

If the walls are crumbling around you, you leave and seek a better life.

Please, don't give them any ideas.

If the toilet is clogged with a big piece of shit, do you continue to shit in that toilet or do you plunge it?

I typically say fuck it and keep shitting in it.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 09:37 PM

Oak, do you think whites care about blacks, in general?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 10:21 PM

Let's not forget that tupac jumped another Negro right before he was "tragically"shot. One would call that karma. A tragedy is when an innocent person meets an untimely death for reasons unbeknownst to them. Poor sex ed programs? It's 2018. Poor decision making. You and cook make up excuse after excuse. Pathetic. If you can't feed them, don't breed them! What do normal people do after they watch their neighborhood start going to shit. 1st you put forth an effort to preserve. If the walls are crumbling around you, you leave and seek a better life. If the toilet is clogged with a big piece of shit, do you continue to shit in that toilet or do you plunge it?

All victims of gun violence are innocent, unless the shots fired are in self defense. The guys who shot Pac could have jumped out and fought him and Suge. Shooting at them was the coward move.

The statistics don't lie regarding sex ed. Schools that have it have less pregnancies.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 10:23 PM

Oak, do you think whites care about blacks, in general?

Let me just interview every white person on the planet one by one, and I'll get back to you.

Based on what I've seen in my lifetime, however, I can say that too many white people don't care about blacks.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/04/18 10:35 PM

So what though? Who cares? Isnt that their right and vice versa?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 01:02 AM

Whites are frustrated with the irresponsible lifestyles blacks lead, they dont hate them. They hate gangbangers though.
Blacks on the other hand, hate whites because most whites work and lead responsible lives.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:20 AM

No, you do not necessarily have the right to be a racist. The Civil Rights Act makes many forms of racism illegal.

I'm not sure where whites would get the high ground to be frustrated with irresponsible lifestyles, or where you would get the idea that most whites lead responsible lives.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:21 AM

Yea but who cares?

Why should anybody care?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:21 AM

You asked.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:25 AM

Its rhetorical...meaning every man for themselves.

Why would whites care about blacks and why would blacks care about whites?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:29 AM

I think one might really have to reevaluate their life if they actually have a problem with people caring about other people.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:30 AM

Were talking racially remember? youre pissed about Trump and blacks this and blacks that...why does it matter if blacks struggle? tell me who you think really gives a fuck?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:33 AM

btw, Rooster, please don't try to drag this discussion to other threads, as you just did in Rare Photos. It's not necessary. Ask me anything on this topic, right here.

Are you white

You would like to see any group of Americans struggle?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:34 AM

Oakasfan is as white as frosty the snowman. He is very white.

I choose to remain anonymous on this site. I like to give as little personal info as possible. It's not hard to figure out my ethnicity, though. Why do you need to know?

I care about my family success, not strangers

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:35 AM

Because rumor has it you already said you were white many, many posts ago

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:35 AM

It's spring. I'm starting to get a little sun.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:37 AM

If you are indeed white and preaching all this black pride stuff, youre a joke and a disgrace to both races just know that. So for your own personal integrity I hope youre black

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:37 AM

It escapes me how my race is relevant to any discussion we have.

Let's play it this way.

Give me the response you would have for each given race.

If I say I'm white, your response would be....

If I say I'm black, your response would be....

If I say I'm Fijian, your response would be....

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:38 AM

You're what's called a separatist, Rooster. The world is leaving you behind.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:39 AM

Youre a joke, leave that anti- white rhetoric and black pride fakeness in San Fran with the rest of the fruit cups

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:42 AM

Donald Trump is so mean and bad for the country, wah wah wah, I think hes racist too ~Oak

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:46 AM

Does anyone not think Donald Trump is at racist? At this point?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:50 AM

Who cares though? How does it affect your life if he is or if he isnt?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:52 AM

I would say that if a president of a country suffers from a mental defect like racism, it affects everyone.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 02:58 AM

If the hood is so bad wIth inner city violence, (most often black on black) how on the world is this a white mans pRoblem. We have our own Dumb fucks who can't get out of their own way. Are you guys (cookie baby and oakster the brokester) that nAive to think only Negros have pRoblems? I get it. We can't choose our parents. But you can choose the course your life takes. Sex ed: cock shoots out fluid that makes babies. Condom covers cock so baby juice don't go in the black hole. Woman can keep her legs open and fuck all day, but like brushing your teeth, you need to take a pill everyday. If you don't play by the rules, baby is born. Like everything else in life, parents have to teach kids. You sit down and explain these things. Especially if you didn't get it when you were growing up.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:02 AM

Not me and not my family.....what dont you get?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:03 AM

Well said Blue, but Oak is still confused

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:05 AM

If the hood is so bad wIth inner city violence, (most often black on black) how on the world is this a white mans pRoblem. We have our own Dumb fucks who can't get out of their own way. Are you guys (cookie baby and oakster the brokester) that nAive to think only Negros have pRoblems? I get it. We can't choose our parents. But you can choose the course your life takes. Sex ed: cock shoots out fluid that makes babies. Condom covers cock so baby juice don't go in the black hole. Woman can keep her legs open and fuck all day, but like brushing your teeth, you need to take a pill everyday. If you don't play by the rules, baby is born. Like everything else in life, parents have to teach kids. You sit down and explain these things. Especially if you didn't get it when you were growing up.

Lol negros? Is that really part of your regular vocabulary?

This thread was never useful to begin with and now it's just getting pitiful.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:08 AM

Are you guys (cookie baby and oakster the brokester) that nAive to think only Negros have pRoblems?

Oh, I would never think such a thing, especially after reading this thread.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
Lol negros? Is that really part of your regular vocabulary?

The comment went downhill from there.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:11 AM

Blame Trump, hes your president now

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:16 AM

Blame Trump, hes your president now

Sadly, and probably not for long.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:17 AM

But who cares? You blame struggle on a president?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:20 AM

If Trump takes credit for anything that goes right, we have to blame him for what goes wrong. It's only fair.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 03:37 AM

so when he does something good you think hes the man?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 05:42 AM

Have gentrification reach the rural communities yet? What would that look like? What would be a booming industry to redevelop are poor rural communities?
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 08:22 AM

If Trump takes credit for anything that goes right, we have to blame him for what goes wrong. It's only fair.

What is going wrong? I think on the whole he is doing all the right things.

Except the twitting in the middle of the night. Cheating on his wife. But, both have nothing to do with the way he is managing the country.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 08:28 AM

Oak I never asked did you vote for Hillary. I still think your a kid and not old enough to vote for anyone.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 05:33 PM

@therooster

The vast majority of the country is struggling, no.matter the race

You'll complaim about trump when somebody shoots a missle over here

@blueracing

U do realize there is a growing prescription pills are heroin epidemic in your community

Nobody is perfect and hateful people like u probably go to hell

@footreads

Trump has just started a trade war with a country that we're already in debt to

Consumer products will start costing more for the american people

U think thats doing a good job, costing you more money

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 05:44 PM

Cookie it seems that so called trade war ended. So yes I think he is doing a great job.

Are you buying all those great Chinese products they really work well. If you can not afford buying American move to China. I stopped buying Chinese food in protest.

So far we are not getting hit with missile you talking about. Unless it is a fart missle and they stink.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 07:44 PM

so when he does something good you think hes the man?

I'll let you know when he does something good.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 07:45 PM

Youd be the last person anyone on this thread puts trust into to verify that

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 07:48 PM

Have gentrification reach the rural communities yet? What would that look like? What would be a booming industry to redevelop are poor rural communities?

More like, poor minorities are moving to rural communities because they can't afford the rising cost of living in cities. 30 years ago, places like Stockton, CA and Palmdale, CA were Deliverance Country.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Footreads
[quote=OakAsFan]Except the twitting in the middle of the night. Cheating on his wife. But, both have nothing to do with the way he is managing the country.

Payback for how Bill Clinton was treated?

[Linked Image]

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Footreads
I still think your a kid and not old enough to vote for anyone.

You also think Trump is doing a good job, so that should prove I'm an adult.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 08:03 PM

[quote=Footreads] I still think your a kid and not old enough to vote for anyone.[/qu
You also think Trump is doing a good job, so that should prove I'm an adult.

He is not a kid Foots, he's too well spoken 2b underage...

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/05/18 08:04 PM

Not really. I just type well. I talk like Peter Boyle in Young Frankenstein.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 12:38 AM

More like, poor minorities are moving to rural communities because they can't afford the rising cost of living in cities. 30 years ago, places like Stockton, CA and Palmdale, CA were Deliverance Country.

Not many per say. Most just moved to nearby surburbs or mid size cities/towns.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 03:53 AM

Stockton and Palmdale are pretty big now. Lancaster, Fresno, Modesto, Merced,.are also cities with populations that boomed from people being priced out of LA and the bay.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 08:59 AM

@footreads

Trump is about to lighten the pockets of americans because he's a 70 year old cry baby

You stopped eating chinese food because trump is an asshole

China will blow us off the fucking map if trump goes too far

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 11:11 AM

Blow us of the map if Trump goes to far ? lol, those are some heavy delusions

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 03:24 PM

Yes, a lot of blacks, especially in the south, have moved to rural communities. Those once “ mayberry” type communites and charming southern towns are now looking like mini ghettos with violent crime; spray pained buildings ect... its horrible.
Those towns were just as impoverished before the blacks moved in but the towns were well kept and safe. What changed??? Obviously the people that moved in.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 06:57 PM

@rooster

U must be under the delusion that we can win a war against china

Trump is going to take food from your kids or grandkids mouths

@aces

Black people aint responsible for dilapidated buildings and fucked up roads

The government doesn't give black communities the necessary funds to upkeep the town

U sound like an irate fox news contributer

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 07:11 PM

No Im under the reality that we arent going to war with China beyond trade tariffs

My kids and grandkids will be just fine with or without Trump

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 07:34 PM

Blacks are given everything, funds, food stamps, you name it and they still ruin everything. Look what they do to their neighborhoods. I can mention a thousand former white middle class neighborhoods with nice homes that were utterly destroyed when blacks moved in. Look what they did to memphis or downtown orlano fla.. its a sin. Im talking actual houses, not projects.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 07:38 PM

You dont need to be rich to take care of what you have and keep it clean thats for sure. Trash bags and brooms can be bought at the dollar store

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 07:39 PM

Aces, Orlando is that bad? Never heard that

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 08:31 PM

China will blow us off the fucking map if trump goes too far[/quote]
@footreads

You stopped eating chinese food because trump is an asshole

China will blow us off the fucking map if trump goes too far

No I stopped eating Chinese food because it’s no good for me. Japanese is better.

Maybe the Chinese will blow up Chicago first I hope. Then California then Hawaii while obama is there.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/06/18 11:04 PM

downtown orlano fla.. its a sin. Im talking actual houses, not projects.[/quote]

Downtown Orlando is really nice. Its Very small. I lived in Orlando a few yrs ago. Downtown. Lots of nice restaurants and Bars. The Amway center is a short walking distance and i think the new soccer stadium is too.. Some areas little bit outside are not so nice . But thats every city.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 01:05 AM

Here’s a statistic for everyone. Black males ages 14-18 commit murder almost 11 times as much as whites and hispanics combined !!!! Thats a fact.
Here’s some more info. London now has a higher murder rate than NYC.. why ?? You guessed it !! Black gangs killing each other. I guess they cant use the slavery excuse in London.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 01:14 AM

Aces, Orlando is that bad? Never heard that

West side of interstate 4 and Tangelo park to name a few.

What about the most dangerous places in Orlando, those with high crime rates? Here are some areas you want to avoid in Orlando. No. 1 is the west side of Interstate 4 in downtown Orlando. This crime-ridden section is located in a diamond-shaped area between I-4 and 408. While there are a few residents in this area who are there because they moved in before the neighborhood became what it is today, it is common for muggings, robberies, drug deals and more to occur here. It is an area populated with prostitutes, drug addicts and gang members. This area reaches into the sections called Carver Shores and Pine Hills, known to locals as "Crime Hills". A wrong turn around Universal Studios just three miles down Kirkman Road can put you directly into the middle of Pine Hills. Another wrong turn off Kirkman near Universal in the other direction can put you into the second most dangerous area:

Tangelo Park, just off of Sand Lake Road behind International Drive and Kirkman Road. This neighborhood once served as a navy base in Orlando; but now, drug dealers stand on the corners, literally with an open raincoat showing off their products. There is one way in and one way out of this neighborhood. Turning down one of the many side streets leads only to dead ends and possible ambushes. Cab drivers and pizza delivery places will not service this area at night. Some have even been robbed in broad daylight because it became too common for residents to set up an ambush down one of the side streets to relieve the drivers of their money. The small gas station on the corner has been shut down, sold and purchased by new owners a number of times because it has been robbed repeatedly.

The third area to avoid is the road known in Orlando as OBT, or Orange Blossom Trail. The section of the road from north of Rosemont to the Turnpike South is one of the most crime-ridden areas of Orlando. Locals are familiar with the area because of the plentiful supply of prostitutes and adult-oriented entertainment centers. It is a local joke for a woman to say that she works on OBT, even if she works a legitimate job with a location that just so happens to be on that street.

Anyone care to guess the race of the people in these neighborhoods??

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 01:14 AM

You dont need to be rich to take care of what you have and keep it clean thats for sure. Trash bags and brooms can be bought at the dollar store

Another great point by the_rooster.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 01:19 AM

I would have never thought that about Orlando....is it worse than Tampa or at par?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 01:20 AM

Come see the East Side of Buffalo, very bad. Youre better off in Chernobyl
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 02:18 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrT1eHs1b0

David Goggins (Navy Seal) is from Buffalo. Buffalo has the KKK apparently.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 02:30 AM

Theres a chapter near Jamestown but not in Buffalo, hes trying to sell racism is all

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 05:30 AM

Yes, a lot of blacks, especially in the south, have moved to rural communities. Those once “ mayberry” type communites and charming southern towns are now looking like mini ghettos with violent crime; spray pained buildings ect... its horrible.
Those towns were just as impoverished before the blacks moved in but the towns were well kept and safe. What changed??? Obviously the people that moved in.

@Ace
You haven't been to major black communities in the rural south. You'll notice that isn't unique to any specific ethnic community. But your espousing bigotry as typical

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 05:49 AM

Funny ironic thing is there's more viable majority/plurality Black neighborhoods than impoverished ones.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 04:37 PM

Blackfamily
London is now more dangerous than nyc due to black on black violence. How do you explain the high rate of violent crime perpetrated by blacks in jolly england ?? There was never slavery in england.. whats the deal?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 04:54 PM

Blackfamily
London is now more dangerous than nyc due to black on black violence. How do you explain the high rate of violent crime perpetrated by blacks in jolly england ?? There was never slavery in england.. whats the deal?

Aces
Jolly old London isn't overall that much dangerous. Could you actually explain your fixation of Blacks and this menacing stats? Yes , there was slavery in England. Please for the sake of removing ignorance read more history.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 05:02 PM

To blackfamily: it just so happens that I the next community north of me has what is rural southern. Black and white with family ties older than the civil war. You have your county black and white people who all get along well and just like the serotype, on the other side of the train tracks you have the trash and filth of the blacks. Where the decent country blacks don't even go. Pasco county which is featured on live pd, has a little shit pool which is where the white trash inhabit. Blacks for the most part aren't welcome, and at night time if you don't have any reason being back there it doesn't matter what color you are. Stay the fuck out. People say racial equality doesn't exist. Hahaha.You have the n¿¢¢€/$, you have the white trash, and you have $£¡¢$. And then you have normal blacks, normal whites, and normal Hispanics. I am disgusted with how the scumbags of all races live.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 05:44 PM

Cmon blackfamily, it was eliminated in the early 1800’ in england, ealrier than the american abolishment. Almost 200 years ago. You surely cant be using that as an excuse. Whats next, the tyranasaurus rex ???
The greeks and the romans were slaves at one time, then again almost every ethnic group was a slave at one time. Stop blaming everything on slavery, its getting boring. I miss those beautiful southern towns and the charm they had. Now they are ghettos with gangs, drugs, assaults, and robberies.
I totally feel bad for people like blueracing and his family. Their communities are becoming crime infested. Its a true american tragedy.
I read an article written by a famous author who stated if blacks were NEVER slaves, they would still be living in slums and commiting crime. Thats a profound statement. Look at the black violence in africa for gods sakes. That speaks volumes.
I dont see that kind of violence in denmark.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 06:31 PM

@Blueracing

That's life. You forgot C******rs in your statement amongst the low end of the totem pole. *Shrugs*.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 06:41 PM

Cmon blackfamily, it was eliminated in the early 1800’ in england, ealrier than the american abolishment. Almost 200 years ago. You surely cant be using that as an excuse. Whats next, the tyranasaurus rex ???
The greeks and the romans were slaves at one time, then again almost every ethnic group was a slave at one time. Stop blaming everything on slavery, its getting boring. I miss those beautiful southern towns and the charm they had. Now they are ghettos with gangs, drugs, assaults, and robberies.
I totally feel bad for people like blueracing and his family. Their communities are becoming crime infested. Its a true american tragedy.
I read an article written by a famous author who stated if blacks were NEVER slaves, they would still be living in slums and commiting crime. Thats a profound statement. Look at the black violence in africa for gods sakes. That speaks volumes.
I dont see that kind of violence in denmark.

1. You said there was never slavery in England. So you realized your own mistake just now. I wasn't using it at all in my previous statement.
2. I don't know which time frame your imagining but there was still the same elements going on then as of now. Crime is crime.
3. Blueracing is undoubtedly comfortable wherever the location is.
4. Not much of a profound statement when think of all the other ethnicities in this country who are living in the slums and commit crimes, in which they DIDN'T have slavery in their American history.

5. * Facepalm* Your comparing an entire continent to a country. Denmark have violent crimes period. There's no develop country currently that have 0 violent crimes. Again, Bigotry at it's finest.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 07:13 PM

Black males ages 14-18 are 11 times as likely to commit a violent crime than whites and hispanics together.. why is that???
There is violent crime all over but its always much more prevelant in black neighborhoods.. why is that??
Central america comes in second place., another reason for a border wall.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/07/18 10:17 PM

Black males ages 14-18 are 11 times as likely to commit a violent crime than whites and hispanics together.. why is that???
There is violent crime all over but its always much more prevelant in black neighborhoods.. why is that??
Central america comes in second place., another reason for a border wall.

You keep on repeating the same thing ober and over. You have been giving answers as usual. Insanity much?

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/08/18 03:43 PM

BlackFamily
There is a song by the band Motorhead called “ the chase is better than the catch”. Its off the ace of spades album. I suggest you listed to that song rather loudly and i am quite certain your views on black hoods will change. Al sharpton mentions the song a lot.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/08/18 07:56 PM

Aces
Just listen to it and i think i heard from somewhere before. I don't know how that suppose to change my view Black hoods. I suggest you watch Lupe Fiasco - Audobon Ballroom video , it's part 3 of a video sequence but it should suffice foe your attention span.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/08/18 08:50 PM

@footreads

U wonder what your reasoning for wanting obama to die is about

@therooster

Big shock that u know where a klan chapter is

@blueracing

Do u have a problen with the pill junkies and heroin addicts in your community

@aces

U should voice your opinion to the next young black male that u encounter

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/08/18 08:57 PM

I was curious if there was one in Buffalo so I googled it...funny you think whites are scared of black boys, Ive been in fights with both blacks and whites, only difference is with blacks you have to worry about weapons and getting jumped because they are scared of taking an ass whooping. Dont act like you dont already know that though.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/08/18 09:00 PM

Dont act like all whites are scared of a man because they are black, i know blacks who are softer than pillows

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/08/18 09:22 PM

@rooster

I wonder why u were curious to know if u had klan near u

U should voice your opinion to the next black male u see also

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/08/18 10:22 PM

I see it all the time at work. Heroin/pill junkies. But Pasco county, the town south of me, used to be called the pill capital of the world. But since the pills have disappeared, now you see people doing heroin. It's disgusting and I have no sympathy. A person can teach themself how to use a smartphone, but you can't avoid doing drugs? Do what you want, but when you develop endocarditis or septic pleural emboli, don't expect the hospital to pay for it. Because the hospital never loses. They get paid one way or another. The other day some kid was bitten by a rattlesnake. The kids parents insurance wouldn't cover the $196k, but when these scumbags come in when it's pretty much too late we roll out the red carpet. When they get the pleural emboli, that's a site to see. They breath 40-50 times a minute with everything they have. Heart rate in the 140's and there's not much that can be done. You sit there and wonder where did this person go wrong.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/09/18 12:01 AM

You dont get it cookcounty...I was curious if it was bs what another poster said not because Im going to join and it has nothing to do with confronting a man, black, white, or brown. It has to do with being a man period, in the year 2018 and being cognizant of your surroundings and knowing what to expect of certain people and what stereotypes prove true and what ones do not.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/09/18 12:46 AM

Has anyone actually met a klan member? I have not.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/09/18 02:17 AM

Nope

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/09/18 06:43 PM

Blacks are notorious bullies. They rarely fight one on one. If they do, they are usually with a bunch of friends. Or they fight guys half their size and use weapon. Since many have absolutely no sense of consequence, they will kill you for a dollar.
Posted By: SC

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/09/18 07:24 PM

Blacks are notorious bullies. They rarely fight one on one. If they do, they are usually with a bunch of friends. Or they fight guys half their size and use weapon. Since many have absolutely no sense of consequence, they will kill you for a dollar.

Aces, you were warned a month ago about making racist statements. You obviously chose to disregard that warning. Think about that decision and whether you want to stay here after your suspension is finished.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/09/18 10:09 PM

Blacks are

not a monolith

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— - 04/10/18 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by SC

Aces, you were warned a month ago about making racist statements. You obviously chose to disregard that warning. Think about that decision and whether you want to stay here after your suspension is finished.

clap
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET