Home

C'mon JG. Hook a brother up

Posted By: Turi Giuliano

C'mon JG. Hook a brother up - 02/03/18 12:13 AM

It's great coming back to these shores and seeing what's going on. However, I rarely use a laptop, my mobile/cell is glued to my hip, so I wonder what GangsterBB options are available for an Android App or mobile friendly site? Hopefully it's something I'm simply missing?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: C'mon JG. Hook a brother up - 02/03/18 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Turi Giuliano
It's great coming back to these shores and seeing what's going on. However, I rarely use a laptop, my mobile/cell is glued to my hip, so I wonder what GangsterBB options are available for an Android App or mobile friendly site? Hopefully it's something I'm simply missing?

OMG Turi is that really you? How are you? It's sure been a very long time. I hope all is well with you.

TIS
Posted By: SC

Re: C'mon JG. Hook a brother up - 02/03/18 02:20 AM

Turi!!!! Welcome back, brother!!! Really good to see you here again!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: C'mon JG. Hook a brother up - 02/03/18 06:27 AM

Welcome back Turi,

The mobile site is much better after the recent update in my opinion, so hopefully your liking it and you still around. Good to have a old timer back around.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: C'mon JG. Hook a brother up - 02/03/18 07:38 AM

Turi, my chili-loving friend... good to see you here! And TIS & DE NIRO are right, just the other day the BB was updated and should be more mobile-friendly (in fact, that was a major goal of the upgrade).. so what's the issue? (Let me know so I can pass your concerns along to the developers) wink
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: C'mon JG. Hook a brother up - 02/04/18 05:54 AM

Turi! You're back! Can Tony Blair be far behind??

Re: C'mon JG. Hook a brother up - 02/10/18 11:47 PM

It's great to hear from you guys and see familiar names.

JG to answer your Q, maybe it's because I'm on Android? I'll try posting a screenshot of what I get on my phone.

Re: C'mon JG. Hook a brother up - 02/10/18 11:49 PM

I
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET