Home

Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest

Posted By: SC

Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest - 12/27/17 01:30 AM

Just a reminder - The Dead Pool Contest for 2018 starts at midnight Eastern Time January 1st. All contestant's lists must be received by then. To submit your list send the names of fifty people (in alphabetical order) whom you feel may die during the 2018 calendar year.
Your list should be sent to Geoff via a Private Message.

Only five days to go!!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest - 12/27/17 07:14 AM

Thanks, I'm trying to catch up! wink Yes, please PM me your lists before the clock strikes midnight of 2018...
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest - 12/28/17 02:22 AM

I assume you received mine. I sent it today.

Btw, Happy New Year!!!!!

smile

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest - 12/28/17 06:14 AM

Sent my list also.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest - 12/28/17 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Sent my list also.

It might be just me and you DeNiro. Hope I win. wink

TIS
Posted By: olivant

Re: Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest - 12/28/17 05:58 PM

If looks are any indication of one's imminent demise, I wouldn't add Jane Fonda to my list. Can you believe she's 80 and looks decades younger.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest - 12/30/17 09:46 PM

Speaking of well-preserved, there's Julie Andrews. She's 82 and looks amazing. Don't want to see her on anyone's list for a long, long time.

Then again, both women have had a little - how shall we say this? - work done. But the key here is that they went to surgeons whose work didn't announce itself like an air horn!

But, yeah, I would still consider Jane Fonda an attractive woman.

So, I sent in my list to Geoff, and then we lost Rose Marie. I sent in a revised list. We may have to keep checking our lists right up until the stroke of midnight and be ready with possible revisions.

Disillusioned ghoul that I am, most of my earliest list revisions had to do with removing a number of politicians and world leaders. Wanting something to happen will not necessarily make it so...

I guess it's back to making voodoo dolls. ohwell

Signor V.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Next Year's "Dead Pool" Contest - 12/31/17 11:38 PM

Just sent mine.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET