https://youtu.be/hECK7W0E76Q
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/13/17 11:29 AM

Thank Christ for Ben Shapiro.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/13/17 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: fergie

Joyner Lucas - I'm Not Racist: http://youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0

You can live in your opinion but i know the difference between our reality.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/13/17 04:00 PM

Who the fuck is that white guy with a trump hat?

I love white guys who talk like that. What does that supposed to mean?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/13/17 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Who the fuck is that white guy with a trump hat?

I love white guys who talk like that. What does that supposed to mean?

I don't know who the actor is and the message is a better understanding from different perspectives.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/13/17 05:05 PM

Some actor just shows you actors are like whores they will do anything for money. I bet I give him enough money he will wipe my ass.

Or seen the commercial of black and white 8 yr olds cursing at trump.

There on their way to an academy award.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/13/17 11:59 PM

"Racism doesn't exist" - white guy

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/14/17 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
"Racism doesn't exist" - white guy

lol lol lol
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/16/17 02:51 PM

This plumber I was working on a job with told me in the same breath "I'm not a racist" and "I almost joined the Klan in my youth"

I haven't watched the video I have seen Ben Shapiros stuff before so I'm not commenting on the content of this particular video but racism throughout the world will never die
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/16/17 10:30 PM

Shapiro never said that racism doesn't exist.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/17/17 01:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Careful F1! You could burst the bubble that fergie have lived in all these years.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/18/17 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Careful F1! You could burst the bubble that fergie have lived in all these years.

If that's fergie's bubble, then it needs bursting. How can a person be an adult anywhere in the world and not say racism doesn't exist and not live in a bubble? What we can say is that today's racism is nothing like the racism of the past when it was part of not only America's legal system, but that apartheid was legal in South Africa and Rhodesia, and slavery was still legal in the Muslim world. It's fair to say that progress has been made, but the job isn't complete (and I'm not sure it ever will be, considering human nature).

(I haven't been around for a while, so if there's some backstory that I'm missing, I'm sure I'll be told about it soon enough.)
Posted By: fergie

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/20/17 10:57 PM

Fairly dissappointing reading the comments, the reason I called this "Racism doesn't Exist"', was initially to draw attention to the post, but mainly a call to arms for black people, believe it or not, who might have watched the video I posted and reinforcing the fact that institutional racism DOES NOT exist in the US...Violence and poverty is, in the main, a cultural epidemic, and now especially within the black community - I will post mainstream facts to confirm this, although its fairly obvious. There is a CLASS system in the US, which there always has been and will be, but class is completely dictated by money, not race, hence the Trump reaction after the American public getting used to Obama. The "class" system is something the US doesn't talk about, and arguably is quite naive about, however, it's something the UK suffers from, and it's nothing to do with race, it's always been money orientated. I would say though, that the inner city black youngsters in the U.K. have adopted their US counterparts beliefs in drug dealing, gangs, and even down to their quasi American accents..it would be a huge problem if not for the gun laws here.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/20/17 11:26 PM

Black Life Matters...what is the point? Hardly any black people are shot by police, and even when they are, it's hardly ever by a white cop!

If BLM were serious, theyd take on the gangs who kill black people in huge numbers every year...they'd rather focus on the police though.. the only people who PROTECT black lives... You want evidence?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/20/17 11:28 PM

ELM...Every Life Matters..the divisions created otherwise are worrying
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/21/17 02:49 AM

Fergie, institutional racism has existed in America since it's inception, not sure how you've managed to miss that. So you're from the UK? Which parts of America have you been to?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/21/17 07:25 AM

@Fergie

The attention you were seeking was misguided within the title alone. There's no telling how many actual members of the BB is actually Black since the predominantly membership are readers ( Lurkers). As for active interactions it's just me ( Born & Raised Black American) & a handful or less.

Your knowledge on America's history is limited by mainstream information. You have to look beyond that and read deeper to understand my country's institutional rascism/discrimination. We actually do discuss classism and how it's woven within bigotry.

Black Lives Matter, the title shouldn't be taken bluntly ( This been explain numerous times) , focus is on their website. The violence and poverty have always been address in the Black community and there are various networks that stay proactive in that isdue. Also the same can be said for the rest of the communities in my country. Mainstream news don't focus on them that much because of a certain theme called Ratings.

International criminal society tend to influence each other based on mainstream media. UK youths just like Australia, South Africa, & others find appeal in the delinquency in the U.S while the same could be said for U.S youth fascination with Cartels, Mafias, & etc. The criminal element in poverty neighborhoods worldwide will always gravitate to the most lucrative rackets. It's been proven time and time again.

Being that your from the UK , I strongly recommend receiving your American news/history/information from various sources.

Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/21/17 02:05 PM

Sitting in jail for a few days. The first night, "What are you looking at you white Motherfucker? Wa me to fuck your cracker ass up?" Walked through the wrong neighborhood: "look at these white Motherfuckers, What the fuck you doin in my neighborhood?" Black people can be racist. I love when I hear that I shouldn't have walked through that neighborhood. I should've known better. On the flipside, if a stereotypical gangbanger came through my neighborhood and me and my neighbors ran him out. Forget about it. Al Sharpton would catch the next flight out and have a protest in my driveway. Racism will never go away.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/21/17 05:55 PM

Racism does exists. I know because I've been out to the Texas Motor Speedway on a couple of occasions and witnessed racism. Around and around the track they go, the drivers in their cars racing against each other and being cheered on by the Speedway fans. Some of them come to the track in RVs and stay for days watching race after race. If that's not racism, I don't know what is.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/21/17 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
Sitting in jail for a few days. The first night, "What are you looking at you white Motherfucker? Wa me to fuck your cracker ass up?" Walked through the wrong neighborhood: "look at these white Motherfuckers, What the fuck you doin in my neighborhood?" Black people can be racist. I love when I hear that I shouldn't have walked through that neighborhood. I should've known better. On the flipside, if a stereotypical gangbanger came through my neighborhood and me and my neighbors ran him out. Forget about it. Al Sharpton would catch the next flight out and have a protest in my driveway. Racism will never go away.

Jail scenario could play any kind of way depending on location. You walking through a certain neighborhood doesn't pertain to every neighborhood. Overall, Yes bigotry & rascism will continue for every generation.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/21/17 06:44 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Racism does exists. I know because I've been out to the Texas Motor Speedway on a couple of occasions and witnessed racism. Around and around the track they go, the drivers in their cars racing against each other and being cheered on by the Speedway fans. Some of them come to the track in RVs and stay for days watching race after race. If that's not racism, I don't know what is.

Your funny. rolleyes

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/24/17 02:56 AM

Most of these stories about black racists take place in jail or in poor areas. White racism is prevalent in authoritative and economically powerful parts of society.

All you have to do is stand up to someone who's talking shit to you in jail.

It's not that easy when a cop is harassing you, and you haven't done anything wrong. On top of that, you know he wouldn't be doing it if you were white.
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/24/17 04:32 PM

This is what is known as a straw man. You're literally arguing against a fictional character.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/24/17 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

This is what is known as a straw man. You're literally arguing against a fictional character.

What do you mean?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 12:14 AM

What do you mean?

This video is a character of a racist Trump supporter. It's a caricature, not real. It's some guy trying to fight racism by portraying what he thinks a racist sounds like. People like this are not the norm, they are very rare.

Most white people just want to get by and make a living. We could frankly care less about race. In my mind, the only people keeping up the racism thing are people who make a good living off of it. Without "racism", the benefactors of this hustle would stand to lose quite a bit of money.

Let me ask you something BlackFamily, where do you rank the economy in terms of importance to you?
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 01:06 AM

Let's give you the fact that there are racists out there.

But where does that rank in the problems of the black community? In the top 5? top 10? Above or below the epidemic of black on black violence? Above and below the very common corporal punishment visited on black children (http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/1...cal-punishment/)? The lack of reading and spoken word parents provide to their children (https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/10/american-kids-are-starving-for-words/381552/)? How about the lack of fathers (http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/360990)? The lack of interest in valuing education?

Spreading fairy tales about whitey and sharing parody videos is not going to help solve the core issues that exist in the black community today.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 01:26 AM

Alright, no mare parodies. Let's hear from real white people in middle America.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 08:23 AM

@ fatdomgamiello36

I disagree with your statememt. Bigots aren't rare their quite common. The reason that "character" verse is expressed in such fashion is a reflection of dialougue used by real people ( both in private/public & online like here). Yet i agree with you on the fact people on opposing sides are profiting on division.

Economy ranks at the 2nd most important to me.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 04:45 PM

@ fatdomgamiello36

I disagree with your statememt. Bigots aren't rare their quite common. The reason that "character" verse is expressed in such fashion is a reflection of dialougue used by real people ( both in private/public & online like here). Yet i agree with you on the fact people on opposing sides are profiting on division.

Economy ranks at the 2nd most important to me.

Gonna have to agree to disagree on that.

I think we'd all be better off if we sought policies that create prosperity for everyone, not just targeting specific groups. If we all prosper, everyone can be lifted up. Maybe I'm biased, because I grew up in a place where there are very poor white people. I'm sure its the same in Mississippi, you got poor everybody, black, brown and white.

I know Trump is not a perfect guy. He's an old guy who makes politically incorrect comments, but I think he truly wants to see the country prosper. I think we'ere headed in the right direction.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 05:33 PM

I Agee with you. But we all know everyone is a bigot in there own way.

My youngest daughter swore I was a bigot. But it is pretty hard to be a bigot and win football/soccer games.

Plus I had a sense of fairness that I had always kept. I never went past that. When I first moved to Brooklyn I went to buy a pizza from a place across the street from me. This was when people were first putting in games for kids to play. Pizza places agreed to have them in there for two reason. They would split the money the machines made with the OC vendors. Or the vender would remodel the pizza place and would keep all the money the machines made.

So there were kids in pizza places all day long. A lot of those kids were trouble makers punks. So I go to buy a pizza and those whipersnapers are in there. What is a whipersnaper? Any way I am talking to the owner when in comes a black livery car driver to buy a slice of pie. The guy was just a working stiff who wanted to buy a slice before going back to work. Now you got ten white juvenile delinquents bothering the guy just because he was a different color then them.

I would take him over 100 of them. So I told them let the guy alone he did not do anything. The owner said nothing and did not throw them out.

I told them again then they got mad at me. One of them thought they could tell me something because they were a lot of them. But they did not know how stupid I can be at times. After the leader said it to me. I had him on the counter I took the pizza cutter and cut up his face. I guess it shocked them all. Because they did not jump me they ran out of the place. When I did it I expected to take a beating, but they did shit. The guy I did it to was in no position to do anything. The livery guy cut out. I told the owner who knew me I told him call the cops your next. So no cops arrested me. Cops there never around when you need one. I guess the kid with the new face had his own problems.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 06:03 PM

Back to trump. The next thing he wants to do is interstructUre. He wants it done with government money and with the private sector money. That way the costs are less. Plus he wants the poor to train and learn a trade through a program paid for by the private sector. I agree with that but the democrats want it all done with government money. That is how fucked up they are.

They don’t want the poor to learn a trade. They want them to go to college even a bad college. Instead of learning a trade where they can work for themselves and eventually make more then lower class money. Some people are not college material my youngest son was not and neither was I. I suspect got thrown out of HS for fighting in my senior year can’t do that in catholic school.

My genius brother went to polytechnic that was a big engeneering school years ago. He is 80 years old now still working. Can’t retire he borrows money from me never pays it back. Can’t stay married at least he can still fuck we are both lucky in that way.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 06:14 PM

Back to trump. The next thing he wants to do is interstructUre. He wants it done with government money and with the private sector money. That way the costs are less. Plus he wants the poor to train and learn a trade through a program paid for by the private sector. I agree with that but the democrats want it all done with government money. That is how fucked up they are.

They don’t want the poor to learn a trade. They want them to go to college even a bad college. Instead of learning a trade where they can work for themselves and eventually make more then lower class money. Some people are not college material my youngest son was not and neither was I. I suspect got thrown out of HS for fighting in my senior year can’t do that in catholic school.

My genius brother went to polytechnic that was a big engeneering school years ago. He is 80 years old now still working. Can’t retire he borrows money from me never pays it back. Can’t stay married at least he can still fuck we are both lucky in that way.

True. The prosperity we have seen in just a year under this administration will be completely stopped in its tracks if the Democrats take back control. Look to see a big market sell-off and a possible recession should Democrats regain control. Analysts are already predicting this in 2019 and it is based largely off a democratic party mid-term victory.

Vote in your own interests people. And your interests should be in America prospering.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 08:54 PM

I don’t think trump will lose the senate or the congress in 2018. Not if people feel the improvement in their pay checks starting February.

The main stream news media thinks that will happen, but I doubt if it does. It’s their pipe dream not the reality I hope.

We celebrate Christmas Eve not Christmas. So I had most of my kids over last night with most of my grand children.

Today I talked with my youngest daughter who lives in Berlin with my grandson Henry/ Henrich. Her boy friend is in Israel Jerusalem. She will blame me if something happens to him their just because I voted for trump.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 09:18 PM

I honestly think Trump has no clue what he's doing, that he's in it for his own glory (holding some sort of rally just about every day), and that the people controlling him like a puppet (Bannon) couldn't give two shits about the working class. But we'll see.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 09:18 PM

And Merry Christmas, Dom, BlackFam, Foots.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 09:40 PM

Merry Christmas to you.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 10:45 PM

I honestly think Trump has no clue what he's doing, that he's in it for his own glory (holding some sort of rally just about every day), and that the people controlling him like a puppet (Bannon) couldn't give two shits about the working class. But we'll see.

Brannon is an idiot. He backed the wrong guy in Alabama. Trump backed the right guy and he lost. 2 yrs from now Alabama will vote the democrat out.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 11:08 PM

Brannon is an idiot. He backed the wrong guy in Alabama. Trump backed the right guy and he lost. 2 yrs from now Alabama will vote the democrat out.

Bannon is awful. He took his shot and he lost. He's better off staying in the background consulting and making money.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/25/17 11:08 PM

And to you as well.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/26/17 05:16 AM

I know (well,consider myself as still new 2 this board ),but we have always,I think, exchanged reasonable views between ourselves..so u don't wish me a Merry Xmas also OAK?..kiddin' aside,I like the way u carry your vocabulary & u r obviously college educated & value your opinions...so on that my board co-member,,I Wish U A Merry Christmas!!

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/26/17 02:16 PM

There are a lot of morons with a college education. They need their safe spaces so they don’t have to hear the opinions of others.

My youngest daughter is one of them. She graduated Columbia University with others. But has no idea about others live because her father has some money.

My oldest went to visit her in her school he thought everyone in that place was a stuck up.

My son went to Alfred university. He came home on the weekends because there was nothing to do there except go to Canada. There were a lot of minority kids from Brooklyn. So he was their friend he would fill up the car with them and take them home with him. He had a girl friend there who passed comments to him for doing it. He told her are you a member of the clan and found another girl to screw.

My oldest daughter wanted to be a lawyer like her mother. But changed her mind latter and went into sales. Like her brother they are both doing well.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/26/17 05:49 PM

There are a lot of morons with a college education. They need their safe spaces so they don’t have to hear the opinions of others.

My youngest daughter is one of them. She graduated Columbia University with others. But has no idea about others live because her father has some money.

My oldest went to visit her in her school he thought everyone in that place was a stuck up.

My son went to Alfred university. He came home on the weekends because there was nothing to do there except go to Canada. There were a lot of minority kids from Brooklyn. So he was their friend he would fill up the car with them and take them home with him. He had a girl friend there who passed comments to him for doing it. He told her are you a member of the clan and found another girl to screw.

My oldest daughter wanted to be a lawyer like her mother. But changed her mind latter and went into sales. Like her brother they are both doing well.

LOL. Your stories about your family are hilarious. I remember you used to refer to one daughter as "my daughter, the communist".

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/26/17 08:38 PM

What's wrong with a safe space? I mean, consider the alternative...
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/27/17 12:09 PM

I Agee with you. But we all know everyone is a bigot in there own way.

My youngest daughter swore I was a bigot. But it is pretty hard to be a bigot and win football/soccer games.

Plus I had a sense of fairness that I had always kept. I never went past that. When I first moved to Brooklyn I went to buy a pizza from a place across the street from me. This was when people were first putting in games for kids to play. Pizza places agreed to have them in there for two reason. They would split the money the machines made with the OC vendors. Or the vender would remodel the pizza place and would keep all the money the machines made.

So there were kids in pizza places all day long. A lot of those kids were trouble makers punks. So I go to buy a pizza and those whipersnapers are in there. What is a whipersnaper? Any way I am talking to the owner when in comes a black livery car driver to buy a slice of pie. The guy was just a working stiff who wanted to buy a slice before going back to work. Now you got ten white juvenile delinquents bothering the guy just because he was a different color then them.

I would take him over 100 of them. So I told them let the guy alone he did not do anything. The owner said nothing and did not throw them out.

I told them again then they got mad at me. One of them thought they could tell me something because they were a lot of them. But they did not know how stupid I can be at times. After the leader said it to me. I had him on the counter I took the pizza cutter and cut up his face. I guess it shocked them all. Because they did not jump me they ran out of the place. When I did it I expected to take a beating, but they did shit. The guy I did it to was in no position to do anything. The livery guy cut out. I told the owner who knew me I told him call the cops your next. So no cops arrested me. Cops there never around when you need one. I guess the kid with the new face had his own problems.

Lol. Reminds me of guy I use to know who passed away.

Racism exists all around regardless of race.

What's wrong with safe spaces? It cuts people off from reality, just ask President Trump tongue

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/27/17 09:43 PM

I think that's what they're really getting at. Safe spaces are for the rich, not for the rest of us. They call them country clubs.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/28/17 12:10 AM

I think that's what they're really getting at. Safe spaces are for the rich, not for the rest of us. They call them country clubs.

I'd been in one when delivering pizzas, it wasn't bad. Just not my taste and exclusivity on golf.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/28/17 12:47 AM

I have played golf 3 times at the local public course. I never considered it fun. Same thing with fishing more boring crap.

My brother in law introduced me to surf fishing. I bough all the stuff you need to do it. Hip wanders stuff like that. The first time I tried it I got hit by a wave it knocked me over. The hip waders filled with water. So he needed to help me up. I got so mad I through all the stuff away and never went surf fishing again.

Then I tried tennis that did not work out either.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/28/17 02:56 AM

**** it. Just go bowling.

Oak, have you been to a college or university campus lately? Many of these kids live in a box. Many keep blaming the conservatives or liberals but it is both sides.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/28/17 05:45 AM

Used to go bowling at stadium lanes it used to be a half a block away from the old yankee stadium. I had a 185 average in that place. Games were 25 cents a game back then.

Was an ok pool shooter but could not beat the really good players there at the time like Jackie Cannon.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/28/17 11:32 PM

The people who live in a box are people who refuse to digest any information outside of religion and patriotism. At least college students are trying to learn something. Yes, I'm aware of college "safe spaces". They've been around forever. The white male frat bros used to just ignore them and carry on living out the greatest years of their lives on their parents' dime. Now for some reason they feel compelled to barge their way into the Black Students United meeting and insist that white people be allowed to join, even though they don't really want to join, they're just trolling. It's right wingers starting all of the shit on college campuses, just like everywhere else.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 03:23 AM

The people who live in a box are people who refuse to digest any information outside of religion and patriotism. At least college students are trying to learn something. Yes, I'm aware of college "safe spaces". They've been around forever. The white male frat bros used to just ignore them and carry on living out the greatest years of their lives on their parents' dime. Now for some reason they feel compelled to barge their way into the Black Students United meeting and insist that white people be allowed to join, even though they don't really want to join, they're just trolling. It's right wingers starting all of the shit on college campuses, just like everywhere else.

Hahaha. Times sure is getting weird as I grow older. It's like that generation of bubble kids grew up and gained political access and now trying to bubble wrap America.
Posted By: dl

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 03:24 AM

OakAsFan, I agree with you about people living in a box. I think it applies to both sides though.

My disagreement (I'm sure you saw it coming!) is the idea that white people are intrinsically privileged and that black people have everything stacked against them. I live in Florida, presumably a conservative state. Most of the homeless people I see are white. In my relatively wealthy neighborhood (don't assume that I'm bad because I'm in a wealthy neighborhood), probably 30% or more are black. For the record, I have only met 4 people from my neighborhood, and 3 of them are black. My next door neighbor, a black guy that I like a lot, makes more money than I will ever make. He makes more money than me because he's better than me at making money. Race is not a factor.

Using terms like "white male frat bros" is inflammatory and is deliberately antagonstic.

Of course there are college kids that have a better start than others. That's life. Sometimes it sucks. Racism, sexism, homophobia, transgenderism (is that a word) is not hiding around every corner.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 03:27 AM

Quick follow-up. Groups like BLM are a real problem.. The last thing they want is an end to racism or to perceived racism. Every black guy that gets shot by a white guy is another dollar for them. The hundreds of black lives that are lost to black guys means nothing to them.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 04:01 AM

Well, I'm right, obviously, and here's why.....

Black people are being conned by the Black Lives Matters movement, just because its basically just a small, vocal section of the black community, propped up and bankrolled by malicious, white billionaires (33m from George Soros), and elevated by a disingenuous press - the specific purpose of the donations is to push forward identity politics and racial division.

BLM wishes to be a civil rights movement but it's essentially nothing more than a white hate group. It does nothing to help the black community or black lives. We all know that the only real malicious, violent force that kills black people in America is something communities have to deal with every day walking down the street....black gangs. Just for quoting these next figures, I'll bet I'll be called either a racist outright or something close - and I'm neither...the numbers are indisputable..

1) Between 1980 -2008, blacks made up 52.5% of homicide offenders, despite making up 12.2% of the population

2) The same survey found that 93% of black homicide victims were caused by other black people. BLM focus exclusively on deathes caused by the Police, however, these are far outnumbered by the deaths caused by other black people

3). In 2014, there were 238 black deaths caused by the Police, but in the same year there were 6095 black victims of homicide ...more homicide victims than any other race, and Virtually every one died at that hands of other black people.

This dramatic gap raises the obvious question why BLM focuses exclusively on the Police and so called white racism-its easy to avoid responsibility if you find a bogey man to lump the blame on - that's Leftism in a nutshell though, blame other people for your own problems.

BLM go further though, and, because of their actions, Police had to reduce their patrols and lessened their stop and searches from some towns and cities (Ferguson as an example)...what happened? The places were burned and looted and more black people died:-

In 2015, after BLM rioted in Baltimore, the city suffered its deadliest year in history, with 344 homicides in that year (238 black deaths by Police Officers across the entire country the year before), Baltimore surpassed that by 106.....

Use your Common Fucking Sense!!!!

Now, to end this, I would say that the Police do disproportionately affect black people. Black people make up around 26% of Police shootings, despite being around 13% of the population. However, according to BOJ stats, blacks were charged with 62% of all robberies, 57% of all murders and 45% of all assaults in the 75 largest counties in 2009...even although they made up 15% of the population in those counties.

It's really no surprise then that blacks make up 26% of Police shootings. Even more, it's hardly ever white officers that do the shooting. A March 2015 report on the Phillly Police Dept found that Black and Hispanic Officers were far more likely to shoot Blacks based on "threat misperception". (There's other similar reports from the NYPD if you'd like me to quote them)

(Every single stat I've quoted here can be backed up...just ask)

I say all the above but I totally acknowledge the difficulties any ordinary black guy/woman encounters on a daily basis and are still largely treated along the lines of 2nd class citizens - which is an outrage. Schools are still largely segrated, black students still overwhelming go to schools in lower class neighbourhoods, class sizes are large and teaching is poor. Gangs prey on youngsters, especially if they seem bright. But, where are the father figures for black youngsters who might act as a role model to keep them away from that shit? 70% of black youngsters grow up without 2 stable parents....an absolute disaster. However, I also acknowledge the "war on drugs" needlessly put generations of young black guys in jail and took away basically a whole generation of potential.

As a side, what really pisses me off as well is this sliding scale of "being offended" and the importance "society" tags you with...all people/labels women, blacks, Jews, muslims, gays, etc etc...Its nothing about that, it's about everybody just acknowledging and appreciating peoples differences...you can be a hero or an asshole whether your any of the above.....that's why we go on holiday to other countries etc.

That's exactly what the "American Dream" was founded on..but the extreme left is destroying it every day....

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 04:13 AM

And before anybody says...the heading for this thread was initially to draw some attention to a really important subject (which it has) and secondly, to start a conversation about how people can maybe shake off a bit of that victimhood mentality that seems to be increasing

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 04:25 AM

Fergie,

Its nice to know that there are people willing to stand up to the popular emotionally inspired status quo. Its great that you use numbers instead of emotion.

This is not a white vs black conflict. This is more of an ideology conflict.

Nobody complains when black people are killed by black people. There was no BLM outrage when the three black guys taunted another black guy when he was drowning (http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/c...-say/495518001/). The black-on-black murder rate is just ignored because it doesn't suit the agenda of the most vocal groups.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 04:42 AM

It all just annoys me and, in this instance, It's the silly BLM..there's other hardline (extreme left) groups that lie about representing other disenfranchised "groups" Ill take down as well...I just wish it wasn't needed though...

As soon as we all stop accepting the nonsense we're told, the faster we can get on with our lives and start making a difference

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 04:46 AM

dl, You'll always find some example of the incident you linked to in any race/culture, I get your point though

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 06:44 AM

You are white right? You have no idea what it is like for a black especially a poor black who lives in a tenement. You just think you do, but you don’t. I am not black, but I was poor and I know what tenement life was like because I lived it. You probably never been stopped and frisked by a cop. But I have I took beating by cops. It gave me a healthy hate for cops.

I only had one cop friend. He became my handy man. Until he kicked off still looking for a good handy man to replace him. I actually met him once when I lived in Harlem. He was a tactical patrol cop. He rode a horse for riot patrol back then. So when we would talk he knew I was not full of shit.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 03:45 PM

Well, I'm right, obviously, and here's why.....

( This should be good let me get my Laz-E recliner...ok)

Black people are being conned by the Black Lives Matters movement, just because its basically just a small, vocal section of the black community, propped up and bankrolled by malicious, white billionaires (33m from George Soros), and elevated by a disingenuous press - the specific purpose of the donations is to push forward identity politics and racial division.

( I'm certain i left a link that's publicly available to everyone in which it state the founders are 3 women)

BLM wishes to be a civil rights movement but it's essentially nothing more than a white hate group. It does nothing to help the black community or black lives. We all know that the only real malicious, violent force that kills black people in America is something communities have to deal with every day walking down the street....black gangs. Just for quoting these next figures, I'll bet I'll be called either a racist outright or something close - and I'm neither...the numbers are indisputable..

( Oh dear. Is it that hard to understand a movement goals and separate the radicals? Hmmmm. This person said gangs are the major reason for black homicides. Only if they had a solid clue(s).)
( Uh Oh , Uh Oh, uh oh the broken record stats)

1) Between 1980 -2008, blacks made up 52.5% of homicide offenders, despite making up 12.2% of the population

( .....Zzz)

2) The same survey found that 93% of black homicide victims were caused by other black people. BLM focus exclusively on deathes caused by the Police, however, these are far outnumbered by the deaths caused by other black people

(..Zzzzzzz)

3). In 2014, there were 238 black deaths caused by the Police, but in the same year there were 6095 black victims of homicide ...more homicide victims than any other race, and Virtually every one died at that hands of other black people.
(..Zzzzz...uh uh .. Oh i see BS...zzz)

This dramatic gap raises the obvious question why BLM focuses exclusively on the Police and so called white racism-its easy to avoid responsibility if you find a bogey man to lump the blame on - that's Leftism in a nutshell though, blame other people for your own problems.

(Zzzzzzzzzz)

BLM go further though, and, because of their actions, Police had to reduce their patrols and lessened their stop and searches from some towns and cities (Ferguson as an example)...what happened? The places were burned and looted and more black people died:-

(ZZZZZZZ.)

In 2015, after BLM rioted in Baltimore, the city suffered its deadliest year in history, with 344 homicides in that year (238 black deaths by Police Officers across the entire country the year before), Baltimore surpassed that by 106.....

(..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Use your Common Fucking Sense!!!!

( So rare its a superpower, Still rare i see)

Now, to end this, I would say that the Police do disproportionately affect black people. Black people make up around 26% of Police shootings, despite being around 13% of the population. However, according to BOJ stats, blacks were charged with 62% of all robberies, 57% of all murders and 45% of all assaults in the 75 largest counties in 2009...even although they made up 15% of the population in those counties.

(...zzzzzz...)

It's really no surprise then that blacks make up 26% of Police shootings. Even more, it's hardly ever white officers that do the shooting. A March 2015 report on the Phillly Police Dept found that Black and Hispanic Officers were far more likely to shoot Blacks based on "threat misperception". (There's other similar reports from the NYPD if you'd like me to quote them)

( zzzz....zzzzzz....)

(Every single stat I've quoted here can be backed up...just ask)

[Zzzz....uh..zz..uh..oh...it's over?]

I say all the above but I totally acknowledge the difficulties any ordinary black guy/woman encounters on a daily basis and are still largely treated along the lines of 2nd class citizens - which is an outrage. Schools are still largely segrated, black students still overwhelming go to schools in lower class neighbourhoods, class sizes are large and teaching is poor. Gangs prey on youngsters, especially if they seem bright. But, where are the father figures for black youngsters who might act as a role model to keep them away from that shit? 70% of black youngsters grow up without 2 stable parents....an absolute disaster. However, I also acknowledge the "war on drugs" needlessly put generations of young black guys in jail and took away basically a whole generation of potential.

(Oh it's not over....zzzzzz)

As a side, what really pisses me off as well is this sliding scale of "being offended" and the importance "society" tags you with...all people/labels women, blacks, Jews, muslims, gays, etc etc...Its nothing about that, it's about everybody just acknowledging and appreciating peoples differences...you can be a hero or an asshole whether your any of the above.....that's why we go on holiday to other countries etc.

That's exactly what the "American Dream" was founded on..but the extreme left is destroying it every day....

.zzzz. Uh its over??? Whoa. Been a while since i got a nap of the BB. Man. Gotta love foreigners, stats, & ignorance , American Dream ..Yah Yah. Let me know when you ready to hear from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 06:38 PM

Well, BlackFamily, any thread titled "Racism Doesn't Exist"... lol.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 12/31/17 11:27 PM

Well, BlackFamily, any thread titled "Racism Doesn't Exist"... lol.

lol seriously have to get a good laugh or sleep.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 02:28 AM

I've been listening to this guy (Ben Shapiro) for about a month now. I am very impressed with his arguments. Its great (and unfortunately unusual) to hear somebody use rational, instead of emotional, arguments about things.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 03:17 AM

Logical speaking on actual numbers then it doesn't take a genius to know Whites kills each other on equal or higher scale ( pay attention! Not rate). Therefore im quite flabbergasted at nonchalant reaction to it.
Posted By: Aces

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 04:45 PM

Pretty simple, go to an all black neighborhood and look at the high level of violence and irresponsibility. Then go to a poor white neighborhood: where is all the violence ?????
If you live in a very violent area( black or white) and you are a teenager or in your 20’s, cops will approach you with extreme caution and they should, especially at night.
If more blacks got married then had children in stable environments, most inner city violence would end.. what a simple solution!!! Why ist it being done????
75% out of wedlock births..

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 10:04 PM

"Racism Doesn't Exist"

Ha. Hahaha. HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 10:50 PM

I don't have much experience here, but I can't keep my mouth shut, so here goes.

It seems that the default assumption is that racism is a factor anytime a white person interacts with a black person. The assumption is of course one-way, the black person is always a victim and the white person is always a perpetrator.

Believe it or not, I have written and re-written this post several times to avoid any misinterpretation. The fact that I have to worry about that, even though my account is a throw-away email account, says something.

Racism is real, but its not one-way, and its not acknowledged in many cases.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 11:10 PM

Now departing, "Racism Doesn't Exist".

Next stop, "Racism Is Real, But It's Not One Way"

Final Destination, "Black People Are The Real Racists"

All aboard!

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 11:17 PM

Now departing, "Racism Doesn't Exist".

Next stop, "Racism Is Real, But It's Not One Way"

Final Destination, "Black People Are The Real Racists"

All aboard!

You're right. I can't argue with your comments. I'm a racist.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Aces
Pretty simple, go to an all black neighborhood and look at the high level of violence and irresponsibility. Then go to a poor white neighborhood: where is all the violence ?????
If you live in a very violent area( black or white) and you are a teenager or in your 20’s, cops will approach you with extreme caution and they should, especially at night.
If more blacks got married then had children in stable environments, most inner city violence would end.. what a simple solution!!! Why ist it being done????

Zzzzzzzz....huh ..wha....oh! Oakasfan got a Laz E boy too !.......zzzzzzzzzz x2.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/01/18 11:35 PM

Charges of racism are like current charges of sexual harassment.

No evidence is needed, no defense is accepted, and you're guilty until proven innocent.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 02:48 AM

Zzzzzzzz....huh ..wha....oh! Oakasfan got a Laz E boy too !.......zzzzzzzzzz x2.

A smart man once said, facts don't care about your feelings.

Blackfamily, I understand the need to have an ally, but consider the source. This is the same oak a's who alleges that there is no liberal bias on college campuses.

What is next? The earth is flat?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 03:03 AM

LOL. Your stories about your family are hilarious. I remember you used to refer to one daughter as "my daughter, the communist".

That’s the one who lives in Germany. Yes she acts like a communist more like Putin he loves money and so does she.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 03:04 AM

Foots refers to anyone with a 6th grade reading level or better as a "communist".

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 03:05 AM

That’s why you can deal with the Russians Putin and their mafia all love money.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 03:07 AM

On racism we are all racist in one way or another. Any one who says their not is lying.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 03:12 AM

Foots refers to anyone with a 6th grade reading level or better as a "communist".

Hey Sanders is a real communists and he loves money?

Everyone loves money don’t you oak? Except you don’t have it I am pretty sure about that.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 03:13 AM

On racism we are all racist in one way or another. Any one who says their not is lying.

Uh, read the title of the thread...

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 03:54 AM

"The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth"
Ally? We sharing a laugh at the astonishment of this post. I could literally break down the informational stats but the same ones won't listen. It's hilarious by now to repeat that broken record antic.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 04:22 AM

Judging by the fbi crime victimization report on interracial crime, racism does exist but it vastly disportionate black on white. But keep talking about old stone figures, ta nashes black bodies postmodernism or microagressions while blacks continue to commit violent crime at thirteen times the white rate against real people every single day in every single city in the country. Literally every day we get a new knockout game or black mob violence video of abject cruelty. The trolls online can never find counterexamples of whites or Asians or whatever doing anything similar back. But I'm sure that white people's fault, or they deserve the overwhelming violence committed against them.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 04:42 AM

I'm having fun watching this thread grow into what it is all about. And having a hard time keeping my mouth shut while doing it.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Judging by the fbi crime victimization report on interracial crime, racism does exist but it vastly disportionate black on white. But keep talking about old stone figures, ta nashes black bodies postmodernism or microagressions while blacks continue to commit violent crime at thirteen times the white rate against real people every single day in every single city in the country. Literally every day we get a new knockout game or black mob violence video of abject cruelty. The trolls online can never find counterexamples of whites or Asians or whatever doing anything similar back. But I'm sure that white people's fault, or they deserve the overwhelming violence committed against them.

LittleNicky

So your going to overlook the victimization rate of Whites at the hand of other Whites which is significantly higher than the crossover of different ethnicities? Yes or No? And Why?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
I'm having fun watching this thread grow into what it is all about. And having a hard time keeping my mouth shut while doing it.

Pull up a Laz E boy and popcorn. It's like they don't realized they're talking to a legit Black guy giving them the details. Im laughing at it so hard. The Stats! Stats! LoL

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 05:24 AM

Pull up a Laz E boy and popcorn. It's like they don't realized they're talking to a legit Black guy giving them the details. Im laughing at it so hard. The Stats! Stats! LoL

Obviously the title of the thread is ridiculous. I'm not aware of anyone who would make that argument. But I would argue that saying racism doesn't exist is about as ridiculous as saying college campuses aren't liberal and "the stats, LOL".

James Harden and Russell Westbrook are the worst players in the NBA. What's your argument? The stats!!! BHAHAHAH

While we're at it:"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you".

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 06:04 AM

Obviously the title of the thread is ridiculous. I'm not aware of anyone who would make that argument. But I would argue that saying racism doesn't exist is about as ridiculous as saying college campuses aren't liberal and "the stats, LOL".

James Harden and Russell Westbrook are the worst players in the NBA. What's your argument? The stats!!! BHAHAHAH

While we're at it:"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you".

.....ok.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 05:43 PM

I have a rather grand idea.
How about getting married before a woman gets pregnant. This way BOTH mom and dad take care of their new baby. This way the baby knows who the father is and has a certain sense of identity.
How about making sure you have some skills to support that baby.
How about bringing a baby into a stable environment.
How about both parents taking an active role in their childs life, making sure they respect their elders, teachers, cops, and making sure they are doing their homework on school nights.
That sounds like a recipe for success to me.. how bout you??
Of course one can take the other route and get pregnant at 19 , have the baby out of wedlock, have no job skills, have another baby with another guy and then blame society for their struggles..

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 06:58 PM

I have a rather grand idea.
How about getting married before a woman gets pregnant. This way BOTH mom and dad take care of their new baby. This way the baby knows who the father is and has a certain sense of identity.
How about making sure you have some skills to support that baby.
How about bringing a baby into a stable environment.
How about both parents taking an active role in their childs life, making sure they respect their elders, teachers, cops, and making sure they are doing their homework on school nights.
That sounds like a recipe for success to me.. how bout you??
Of course one can take the other route and get pregnant at 19 , have the baby out of wedlock, have no job skills, have another baby with another guy and then blame society for your struggles..

I have an idea too.
Research. Or do you settle with the rehashed theme?

Do any of you want a legitimate black person to give you more details from this side of the tracks or your going to continue ride your typical carousel of bias commentary?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 08:01 PM

Blackfamily
You are a smart guy and i know for a fact you agree with what i am saying about blacks and out of wedlock births. That is the number one root cause of their issues by a mile.
By the way, no one is entitled to be succuessful. They are only entitled to opportunity, its up to them and how hard he or she works that dictate success. Making bad decisions falls on those who make them, not me and not anyone else.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 08:57 PM

Blackfamily
You are a smart guy and i know for a fact you agree with what i am saying about blacks and out of wedlock births. That is the number one root cause of their issues by a mile.
By the way, no one is entitled to be succuessful. They are only entitled to opportunity, its up to them and how hard he or she works that dictate success. Making bad decisions falls on those who make them, not me and not anyone else.

Aces

Whoa whoa. 110% disagree. That's the fact.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 09:45 PM

Do any of you want a legitimate black person to give you more details from this side of the tracks or your going to continue ride your typical carousel of bias commentary?

Blackfamily
You are a smart guy and i know for a fact you agree with what i am saying about blacks

LMAO you guys really can't see past your own bubble. It would be funnier if it weren't so disappointing.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/02/18 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones

Blackfamily
You are a smart guy and i know for a fact you agree with what i am saying about blacks

LMAO you guys really can't see past your own bubble. It would be funnier if it weren't so disappointing.

LMAO. Bones pull up your Laz E boy too. We got plenty of popcorn.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/03/18 02:36 AM

Blackfamily
You are not being honest. You agree with me 100% and you know full well that the root cause of 99% of all black issues stem from out of wedlock births.
Thats the best kept secret amongst the black elite. They know its the root cause and i am certain you know it as well..
for what ever reason you need to try and prove you are an intellectual and your thought process runs deep. Thats fine and dandy but why make the real issue with black america more complex than it actually is??. Its a rather simple issue to understand as i pointed out.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/03/18 04:47 AM

Boy, Fergie really hatched a doozie when he started this thread..

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/03/18 05:48 AM

Blackfamily
You are not being honest. You agree with me 100% and you know full well that the root cause of 99% of all black issues stem from out of wedlock births.
Thats the best kept secret amongst the black elite. They know its the root cause and i am certain you know it as well..
for what ever reason you need to try and prove you are an intellectual and your thought process runs deep. Thats fine and dandy but why make the real issue with black america more complex than it actually is??. Its a rather simple issue to understand as i pointed out.

@Aces

The root issue of my cultural community is multi-faceted internally & externally. To boil down the history of an ethnic group to a oversimpliflied problem is full blown ludacris. Your displaying a incorrigible sense of foolishness. Please stop insulting your own intelligence and troll elsewhere.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/03/18 02:10 PM

“ The root issue of my cultural community is multi-faceted internally & externally”.

Haha, thats rather funny. What a wierd response and who talks like that?
Going out of your way in order to sound intellectual doesnt win the argument.
The facts are the facts. Your culteral community is certainly multi faceted - violence , irresponsibility, inefficiency, and why??? Out of wedlock births.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/03/18 05:21 PM

“ The root issue of my cultural community is multi-faceted internally & externally”.

Haha, thats rather funny. What a wierd response and who talks like that?
Going out of your way in order to sound intellectual doesnt win the argument.
The facts are the facts. Your culteral community is certainly multi faceted - violence , irresponsibility, inefficiency, and why??? Out of wedlock births.

@Aces

Bless your little heart.
Explain to me the Out Of Wedlock situation in your ethnic community? Since your such an intellectual that have magically figure out my community in a nutshell.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/03/18 08:09 PM

@Aces, That last statement just sounds like a bland, lying, politician's statement who knows facts confirm certainties they don't really want to admit. They think any admission will contradict their entire arguement - when, in fact, a small acknowledgement here and there of the facts would actually show just how rounded their view was.

@ BF, You didn't really disagree with any of my earlier points/stats, your only real common reaction was that of a chastised teenager lost for words (zzz). Your only real responses seem to deflect onto crimes committed within white ethnic groups for some reason? Don't get all defensive, it makes you sound like you don't want to hear anything except your own opinion. We could discuss white, Asian, Muslim or whatever crime stats no problem. But, lets not muddy the waters and, lets face it, there's no huge movements of any real note amongst any of these other groups that have gotten any traction or indeedbackfired so spectacularly on their own communities as the ones we've mentioned in the thread.

I know quoting stats/facts does make for some tedious reading, but it's got to be done at some point, otherwise we all just shout our own opinions and beliefs. And that's the ENTIRE point of the thread - black people are told constantly that they are the "victim" of external forces out to get them and they must think this way - victimhood is big business these days.

Who cares if it was 3 totally well intentioned women who did start the BLM movement? It's the way in which it's been hijacked that matters now - a vehicle to reinforce victimhood mentality and create deeper social divisions.

Gangs ARE the main cause of black deaths, surely you don't disagree? That, and most of the other stats are there to show you as clearly as anyone can, that the biggest problem (and the prime solution) lies within the communities themselves, not externally? (At least not initially).

I also presented you a balanced view and acknowledged the challenges being faced, with schooling etc, but, again, I reckon you chose just to skip over any acknowledgement of possible common ground at the risk of feeling you'll lose face with all your points (you wouldn't) and that's the reason this issue will never go away....when people have an extremely strong held belief (rational or otherwise), it's extremely difficult to have them accept any fact to the contrary...

Oh, and again, INSTITUTIONAL racism does not exist on any real scale these days- show me any laws which intend this? PERSONAL racism does of course, and always will unfortunately. You simply can't change every single individual's thoughts or beliefs, but we can adjust/create laws which will make it punishable to act on any which disadvantage others....which there now are and have been for years.

Lastly, the foreigner argument you use...ZZZZ! (To quote you). Get yourself a passport and look around the world a bit, inspire yourself and create some ambition. Find out how other societies act/react to various issues. Research other political regimes. I'll bet I know far more about American politics and societal issues than the majority of Americans.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 01:48 AM

The major of Chicago does not care that blacks are killing blacks. As long it does happen in white areas.

How can that fuck be re-elected.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 03:25 AM

@Fergie

1.Actually if you paid attention to my adolescent response which (zzzz) means sleeping and therefore disagreeing with your point of view. The reason for is that I have seen and hear these statistics for years. It's discuss so much in online forums/social media sites that it's tiresome. Every year it's going to be the same just with moderate differences. The topic of violence, poverty, and other ills within the Black community have been rehashed for the last 3-4 decades. Yes we could talk about the social ills of other communities on this forum yet few people start threads on them in-depth. We aren't aware of other movements due to mainstream media tends to overlook them until an incident projects them into public attention.

2. I don't mind some tedious reading but it's stats/facts (inaccurate/accurate) that I'm constantly have dealt with many times. Hence why I said it's rehashed, repetitive, broken record. Victimhood mentality is understood yet not universal.

3.It does matter who started due to someone stating it was created by the wrong people. It haven't been hijacked but individual scenarios doesn't reflect the entire movement. If you have read from their website it's a completely autonomous fluid network. Therefore the local area have to be responsible for negative elements taking advantage of the scenario (note not the movement but scenario). I noted that nothing is spoken about when they do curtail individuals from getting out of hands. Quick to acknowledge a network problems but slow to see the wholesome side.

4.Yes, I disagree. The National Gang Center/National Victimized Survey/ Law Enforcement keeps tab on all reported (key word in all stats) gang-related homicides in the U.S. Gang-related homicides accounts for an average 13% of the U.S homicides. In the Black community, it's slightly over half of that percentage (6%-8% roughly).

5. Institutional racism/discrimination still do exist through DISCREET practices under the veil of legality. That's not hard to comprehend but again you wouldn't know since your not keen to research. You obviously aren't aware of banks charging higher interest rates to Blacks & Latinos homeowners, housing market, and even schools.

6. I've been interested in foreign countries and researching them for years. I'm more open minded to the world than you aware of. I wouldn't doubt your knowledge on american politics than the average american yet you displayed a limited understanding of the cultures & history of my country.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 04:14 AM

Anyone ever notice that the louder white, urban liberals scream for diversity, the less diverse these cities become?

Case in point: Queens, NY
For decades, the 2.2 million inhabitants of Queens could boast of having the most diverse "town" in the US. We didn't need a roadmap, mentorship from the media, a cultural revolution, or intrusion from universities. We just "made it work".

Now, formerly diverse neighborhoods like Woodside, Long Island City, Jackson Heights, Ridgewood and Astoria are being mowed down by the Real Estate industry who erect luxury condos for young, liberal minded white people.

In turn, the white liberals ignore the (very) recent cultural history of their own neighborhoods, slap up a Black Lives Matter poster in the window and throw historic tantrums for diversity and inclusion. Ironically, they are the ones who are eliminating the diversity.

It's the same in Chicago. Gentrification is being put forth by liberal whites, displacing blacks in large numbers. But no one points out the paradox of this.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 04:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Flushing
Anyone ever notice that the louder white, urban liberals scream for diversity, the less diverse these cities become?

For decades, the 2.2 million inhabitants of Queens could boast of having the most diverse "town" in the US. We didn't need a roadmap, mentorship from the media, a cultural revolution, or intrusion from universities. We just "made it work".

Now, formerly diverse neighborhoods like Woodside, Long Island City, Jackson Heights, Ridgewood and Astoria are being mowed down by the Real Estate industry who erect luxury condos for young, liberal minded white people.

In turn, the white liberals ignore the (very) recent cultural history of their own neighborhoods, slap up a Black Lives Matter poster in the window and throw historic tantrums for diversity and inclusion. Ironically, they are the ones who are eliminating the diversity.

It's the same in Chicago. Gentrification is being put forth by liberal whites, displacing blacks in large numbers. But no one points out the paradox of this.

This is all very true, I've seen it throughout my life in my own neighborhood that's become gentrified and it can be very infuriating. However, what does this have to do with whether racism exists or not? It seems more like you just voicing your distaste for liberals, which is your right but not the topic here. This shouldn't turn into an identity politics thread. Then again, something tells me nobody is going to have their mind changed in this thread anyway.

Times like these I miss my boy Get These Nets. Would have appreciated his input here.
Posted By: pilliano

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 12:32 PM

Spot on.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: pilliano
Spot on.

Good to see you again P, the best for 2018 for you and yours mate..

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 03:18 PM

First off, its true, its white liberals who want diversity but guess who dont? Blacks. I find it ironic that all these liberal whites want inclusion and blacks cant stand them.
Jews for example, are always at the forefront of the liberal and diversity agenda, however, most blacks hate the jews.. go figure..
The jews were persecuted so they use the blacks as scapegoats to further their own causes. The jews stick up for blacks but never the other way around..
The jews keep supporting our conflict with arab nations but when is the last time a jew actually joined the military!!!! Wtf
Plenty of blacks faught for this country, you cannot deny that.
Back to liberal whites that are named trevor and blake...what a bunch of sissys. The blacks make fun of them all day long. So ironic.. blacks could give 2 shits about some girly boy liberal who marches with the black lives matter movement. I mean really!!!
I happen to like the black community and know first hand that a lot of talented/ smart people are black. I just have an issue with out of wedlock births which is cultural , not genetic.. that means it can be changed. All this racism bs is totally exaggerated.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 05:05 PM

It's not that easy when a cop is harassing you, and you haven't done anything wrong.

Absolutely true.

On top of that, you know he wouldn't be doing it if you were white.

Police in some places do seem to harass young men (or people who look like they don't belong in the area) regardless of their race. I have an old friend who's a cop, I don't see him much anymore, but when I listen to him and his cop buddies, I think I hope I never get pulled over by cops like them.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 05:36 PM

“On top of that, you know he wouldn't be doing it if you were white.”

That is a total LIE !!!! Cops are much more likely to harass you just for being young, whether white or black. Cops pull over young white kids all the time.
Stop with this bs nonsense.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 05:44 PM

Its morning again in America people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 06:41 PM

@Aces, That last statement just sounds like a bland, lying, politician's statement who knows facts confirm certainties they don't really want to admit. They think any admission will contradict their entire arguement - when, in fact, a small acknowledgement here and there of the facts would actually show just how rounded their view was.

@ BF, You didn't really disagree with any of my earlier points/stats, your only real common reaction was that of a chastised teenager lost for words (zzz). Your only real responses seem to deflect onto crimes committed within white ethnic groups for some reason? Don't get all defensive, it makes you sound like you don't want to hear anything except your own opinion. We could discuss white, Asian, Muslim or whatever crime stats no problem. But, lets not muddy the waters and, lets face it, there's no huge movements of any real note amongst any of these other groups that have gotten any traction or indeedbackfired so spectacularly on their own communities as the ones we've mentioned in the thread.

I know quoting stats/facts does make for some tedious reading, but it's got to be done at some point, otherwise we all just shout our own opinions and beliefs. And that's the ENTIRE point of the thread - black people are told constantly that they are the "victim" of external forces out to get them and they must think this way - victimhood is big business these days.

Who cares if it was 3 totally well intentioned women who did start the BLM movement? It's the way in which it's been hijacked that matters now - a vehicle to reinforce victimhood mentality and create deeper social divisions.

Gangs ARE the main cause of black deaths, surely you don't disagree? That, and most of the other stats are there to show you as clearly as anyone can, that the biggest problem (and the prime solution) lies within the communities themselves, not externally? (At least not initially).

I also presented you a balanced view and acknowledged the challenges being faced, with schooling etc, but, again, I reckon you chose just to skip over any acknowledgement of possible common ground at the risk of feeling you'll lose face with all your points (you wouldn't) and that's the reason this issue will never go away....when people have an extremely strong held belief (rational or otherwise), it's extremely difficult to have them accept any fact to the contrary...

Oh, and again, INSTITUTIONAL racism does not exist on any real scale these days- show me any laws which intend this? PERSONAL racism does of course, and always will unfortunately. You simply can't change every single individual's thoughts or beliefs, but we can adjust/create laws which will make it punishable to act on any which disadvantage others....which there now are and have been for years.

Lastly, the foreigner argument you use...ZZZZ! (To quote you). Get yourself a passport and look around the world a bit, inspire yourself and create some ambition. Find out how other societies act/react to various issues. Research other political regimes. I'll bet I know far more about American politics and societal issues than the majority of Americans.
Fergie,,I respect your opinions & value ur insights,but I must say that u started a snowball that will not only get bigger, but may turn into something ugly, after all this is a forum about mob related such & such..ur 1 thread has people almost going @ each others throats..I myself have gotten in trouble on this board, but now I try 2 watch what I say...U like I r probably r both Irish,therfore having a short temper & very irritable..2 all who's reading out there..fuck this thread.. it does no good

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones

This is all very true, I've seen it throughout my life in my own neighborhood that's become gentrified and it can be very infuriating. However, what does this have to do with whether racism exists or not? It seems more like {you're} just voicing your distaste for liberals, which is your right but not the topic here. This shouldn't turn into an identity politics thread. Then again, something tells me nobody is going to have their mind changed in this thread anyway.

Times like these I miss my boy Get These Nets. Would have appreciated his input here.

Under current leftist racism/sexism social engineering guidelines, racism not only exists but it is an incurable internal feature of white men. Over the past few years, urban leftist have indoctrinated urban white men to maintain a constant vigil of "penance" for sins they never actually committed. Racism will always be vetted in socialist cities, as it is the bedrock of leftist identity (along with 'consequence free' sex).

There is literally no niche that urban white men can carve out to be "okay" with their contemporaries, though its hilarious watching them try to find respect among peers that no longer want or need them. The NY Times and HuffPo are filled with soy boy journalists groveling to minorities and pseudo-oppressed white women.

I grew up in Flushing, Queens since the late 70's. I have nothing to prove to anyone regarding tolerance. We provided a template for equality and mutual tolerance but receive no credit. Instead we get accused of racism from skinny, white, suburban raised transients who showed up at JFK last week.

It's really the millennial left that has to prove to their tolerance, since all they do is gentrify everything they touch. This displaces thousands of minorities in the process. See: Bushwick. See also: SoBro, NoLita, Harlem, LES, Hoboken, Washington Heights, Hell's Kitchen, etc.

All the places where the leftist media lives - was probably a minority neighborhood a decade ago. That's racism. If leftist whites care about urban diversity so much - they should consider leaving NYC. Because we've always had it, until they showed up.

It has become a tiresome task to have to constantly disprove our racism (and sexism). It will always be there, because the left needs it to be there. The very existence of the left depends on it.

So we'll just leave: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/44...gate-culturally

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 07:46 PM

Hoodlum, good point, I don't want people shooting in their pants over the thread.

I never take offence and try and make it a rule to see EVERY topic from any angle others are coming from - and not to get too upset over any subject (apart from religion, but that's another topic! wink I don't want others ending up to upset either. Those that have read what I've posted will be able to guess what my intent is..they might well feel I'm right/wrong/don't know what I'm talking about, but it's certainly not to try and cause any distress.

Opinions are there to be expressed from everyone's perspective without trying to cause ill feeling and I always try to do that - and that means reading the intent behind just the words written down and not getting too personal or belittling anyone's opinion. Some topics get more heated than others, but it's not always very interesting agreeing about everything and talking about needlework and stock options either...

However, I do get your point - there's a balance to be struck somewhere between a "safe space" and just downright abuse and hopefully things can stay somewhere in the middle! I don't mind if the thread closes though, or if people want to continue with it in a level headed manner.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 08:00 PM

Flushing, Good points...Racism (along with many other "isms") has turned into more of a parody these days and really has lost its true meaning...it'd be interesting to go back in time and explain to any activist - male, female, black/white/brown, disabled, gay, trans etc etc just what progress has been made and see what they thought...

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 08:32 PM

I just want to clarify what I posted above. I didn't mean to say there's no racism, just that it's not the only motive for police harassment.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 09:05 PM

Cop loves to violate civil liberties they get off on it.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/04/18 09:25 PM

@BF

1) start a thread? I'm paraphrasing you but - We aren't aware of other movements because the mainstream media ignore them until...some riot starts...I totally agree...
2) stats that don't go away sometimes are correct?
3) Embarrassing riots and actions will always grab headlines. Again, it's not just a black thing (remember the gangs of white nationalist idiots with their torches?) but the msm will always prefer to report on a negative story, that's what sells unfortunately. I know the movement is fluid and doesn't have any governing body and I know hundreds of protests go ahead peacefully every year. But when there's potential for entire towns to burn and hundreds of people murdered, then cops get the blame, that will attract media attention and damage reputations.
4) I'm not entirely convinced with this stat. Your saying that black gangs are responsible for around 1 in 18 murders in black communities? (That's also ignoring the deaths they cause through other illegal activities). In any case, the reasoning behind the point is that BLM focus FAR more on the Police being an external negative force, rather than gang culture
5). Banks are there for profit, they assess risk and would take anyone's money...it's not entirely justified to say they charge higher rates simply because of a persons skin color...household income/makeup and levels of down-payments are taken into account and the decision is then often easily conflated with racism (and we're 10 years past sub-prime lending) I would prefer you focussed more on ways to solve the reasons for refusal than just simply the outcome. Are you saying there are black and Latino millionaire businessmen paying higher interest rates than their other race counterparts? And, why just mention black and Latinos if banks are inherently racist? Why not Chinese? Or Indian? Or Polish? Etc etc. It's because risk is assessed, not simply because there's an ongoing racist agenda.
6. Point taken

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 04:49 AM

@Fergie

1. Be my guest. I generally don't make any thread specifically targeting an ethnic group issues. I study and discuss it when it's a theme.

2. That's somewhat true and yet displays a history that's not going away in the near future.

3.Understood.

4. Check this out: https://www.nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems
Chicago & Los Angeles collectively accounts for 25% of the national gang-related homicides. The majority of those similar homcides are from large cities (100K+ population).Blacks are roughly 35% of the country's gang population and therefore estimated 1.5% of Black men are gang members. BLM is focus on police-related violence is it's primary goal. The violence in Black communities already have groups/networks/outlets addressing it.

5.How do you about by solving ways of refusal?
Quite possibly since it's not that many Black & Latino millionaires compared to the number of white millionaires. I didn't say banks are inherently racist but SOME have questionable actions. Maybe this will answer some of your questions : https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/02/blacks-hispanics-mortgages/471024/
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/02/blacks-hispanics-mortgages/471024/
Polish are under the category of White.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 04:33 PM

BF
Im starting to wonder if you are some white liberal masquerading as a black guy on the net.
Anyway, if a black kid works hard, waits until he is married and somewhat stable to have a baby( after 25 years old), he will be successful. Pretty simple.
If he doesnt work hard, has a baby at a young age, guess what?? He will be poor. I guess he can blame racism for that.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 05:58 PM

BF
Im starting to wonder if you are some white liberal masquerading as a black guy on the net.
Anyway, if a black kid works hard, waits until he is married and somewhat stable to have a baby( after 25 years old), he will be successful. Pretty simple.
If he doesnt work hard, has a baby at a young age, guess what?? He will be poor. I guess he can blame racism for that.

@Ace
Yes, I'm Black.
You place too much value in this ideal concept. Blacks just like every other community isn't nor every was monolithic. You can't possibly believe that everybody is going to go about life the same way following that general path. You ignoring individuality,personal situations, and external factors that shape every community. So please stop reiterating that nonsense as it's a failure 100%.

P.S: Im one of those 70% born out wedlock.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 07:52 PM

"After 87 Years of Democrat [Party] Rule, Net Worth of Average Black Bostonian Revealed"

https://conservativetribune.com/87-years-democrat-rule/

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 09:14 PM

Bf
I have no doubt that you are a very nice guy and intelligent.
I also realize out of wedlock birth isnt just a black issue. However, its much more prevelent in the black community and most blacks that are in prison are born out of wedlock. The disinegration of the traditional black family is the number one cause, by far, of issues in the black community.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 09:59 PM

Bf
I have no doubt that you are a very nice guy and intelligent.
I also realize out of wedlock birth isnt just a black issue. However, its much more prevelent in the black community and most blacks that are in prison are born out of wedlock. The disinegration of the traditional black family is the number one cause, by far, of issues in the black community.

Sir/Ma'am/Trans
If that's what you think then OK. Do you have any thing else to discuss?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 11:16 PM

We can talk about the big myth of white cops targeting and shooting blacks.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 11:37 PM

Why?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/05/18 11:39 PM

These threads are just sad. I don't know why the mods allow them. Free speech should be respected but it seems like every few weeks someone starts one of these "hey, why do black people do this or that..." threads and, as expected, it turns to all out war. I don't know how anyone could read these threads and be convinced there's any sort of constructive discussion taking place, or any learning opportunities. They're just platforms for people to vent their racist views.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 12:44 AM

Why?

To dispel the myth.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 03:15 AM

These threads are just sad. They're just platforms for people to vent their racist views.

I've read the entire thread. What statements, in your opinion, were racist? I would like to know, specifically, what was racist in this thread. So that I can learn.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 03:38 AM

Agree, there is nothing racist about this thread at all. We were discussing opinions and facts.
There are far too many myths perpetrated by the left because they use the black community for votes and profit.
We all seem to agree that the root cause of most issues in the black community are out of wedlock births and certainly not racism or cops looking to kill blacks. A black is about a million times more likely to be killed by another black than they are by a cop or white person.
Go to the worst part of chicago at night and take a stroll through the neighborhood and let me know if you survive. Go to a poor white neighborhood and i guarantee you wont ne threatened. Why the disparity in violence and crime?
Both neighborhoods are equally as poor but only one is violent.. is it because Thomas Jefferson owned slaves??? I think not.
We all need to band together and stop the insanity in these communities.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 06:26 AM

Why?

To dispel the myth.

OK. How? What's the cause of the myth?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 06:30 AM

These threads are just sad. I don't know why the mods allow them. Free speech should be respected but it seems like every few weeks someone starts one of these "hey, why do black people do this or that..." threads and, as expected, it turns to all out war. I don't know how anyone could read these threads and be convinced there's any sort of constructive discussion taking place, or any learning opportunities. They're just platforms for people to vent their racist views.

I think it's possibly therapeutic by now. It's just as typical and boring at the same time. 99% of time they don't chill out in these neighborhoods anyway yet so "concern" about them.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 12:12 PM

BF.. I'm not convinced your link re gangs prove your points, maybe I'm just missing the figures you quote about, and, if I am, I apologize...I did read the link about lenders and ithat one report certainly does seem to confirm what you say. I'm still not convinced however that there's some conspiracy to squeeze poor Latinos and black by banks though, it's purely risk...

Your last post, why would anybody want to chill in these neighborhoods..I don't think anyone is expressing concern in the way you mean, it's more frustration about why they dont just stop the self pity and start making real changes... all these "movements" are pissing in the wind-ZERO tolerance with gangs/crime and a community backing is the way forward...oh, then BLM would start a riot, victimhood and racism would be the words screamed and we'd be back to square one...!

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 03:04 PM

Maybe an idea we all just cool this thread...I'm thinking we will just continue to go round and round in circles...good while it lasted and I've been educated a bit as well-I hope others have too!

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 03:06 PM

it seems like every few weeks someone starts one of these "hey, why do black people do this or that..." threads and, as expected, it turns to all out war. I don't know how anyone could read these threads and be convinced there's any sort of constructive discussion taking place, or any learning opportunities

Yes, it just seems to create discord and fighting.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 03:24 PM

Fergie
There's no conspiracy in regards to the banks and other institutions just shady biogots that advantage of situations. Hence why I stated that here in my country it's more to it than you realize on mainstream media.

No you misunderstood my last post statement. I meant that the same people that makes these type of threads/ commentart / viewpoints aren't going to actual visit these neighborhoods in their own cities. Just talk down about it as if would motivate these neighborhoods to do better. If you don't interact with those communities than your just " all talk, no walk". Furthermore, people tend to overlook the fact that most of those neighborhoods have been declining population wise due to relocation for better pastures.
Again BLM don't initiate the riots, the delinquents in the crowd is responsible. Back to square one is why I originally was laughing earlier. That's why these type of threads is a failure from launch. Basically, until you walk in that person shoes you will hardly ever understand that person's life.

Have you ever watch Reggie Yates: Outside Man? That episode on a russian nationalist group was so intriguing. They mistaken him as African-American, I was laughing so hard and yet felt so disturbed by how my country's mainstream media display of my ethnicity abroad.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 03:47 PM

Cool BF, I take your points, and I appreciate you'll definelty be more frustrated than me over finding a solution, just simply through experience if nothing else - it always seems straightforward offering ideas, but I do appreciate it's never just as easy as that. These kind of conversations inevitably always lead to some level of "blame" and that's something that I know isn't constructive. Ideally, I'd love everybody to meet in the middle - what changes would you like to see?

(And I'll watch the Reggie Yates today!)

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 04:30 PM

Cool BF, I take your points, and I appreciate you'll definelty be more frustrated than me over finding a solution, just simply through experience if nothing else - it always seems straightforward offering ideas, but I do appreciate it's never just as easy as that. These kind of conversations inevitably always lead to some level of "blame" and that's something that I know isn't constructive. Ideally, I'd love everybody to meet in the middle - what changes would you like to see?

(And I'll watch the Reggie Yates today!)

Fergie
I would say look at each community individually. The scale of problems which contribute the most are in the largest communities. Whenever you read the stats about this amount of Blacks been killed and the Black homicide rate is higher than the national average, think geography. Literally about 65-75% of Black homicides happens in the same large cities discuss so much. In small cities like mine it's not that prolific all the time.

The social programs that have help shouls continue to be supported along with heavy emphasis on conflict resoluton with the youths, financial lessons on money management & economics, & continue to acknowledge & support of black owned businesses in those neighborhoods. There's more to be offered yet as we speak these ideas have already been spoke about and actions taken. Your not going to see an immediate turn around over night. All these problems manifested in decades ( before majority on this forum was born) and it will take the same length or twice the time to recover.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 04:57 PM

We can all solve this problem by joining together and ensuring that everyone does the right thing in life. The formula for a productive life isnt a complicated one. A few simple, logical decisions and you are off to the races.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 05:01 PM

So, ultimately, it's about politicians and political parties having some consistency with their policies, then communities might start/continue to strengthen their resolve and making some real positive changes?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 05:09 PM

Aces, you are right, but I suppose it's a chicken and egg thing...there has to be some belief within communities that there's a chance, which is down to the political machine. Once that really happens, I think you'd might see changes on an individual level...again, schools, policing, infrastructure etc

Doesn't take away from responding to crime though, to me, that's a big issue, I know it can be argued that crime is a result of the situation, but zero tolerance can only be the way. Communities might then scream racism, but make the intentions clear and work with the communities initially

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 05:11 PM

So, ultimately, it's about politicians and political parties having some consistency with their policies, then communities might start/continue to strengthen their resolve and making some real positive changes?

They're a factor alongside trust with the law enforcement and community staying aware of each other.

Is Ace on drugs?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 05:23 PM

Lol, Aces, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you've had a drink? smile

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 08:12 PM

I may be gulity of drinking a glass of scotch but i will never drink the kool aid ...

Black Family, the only drug im on is the drug called Reality. Unlike the drug you may be on that leaves you in la la land where out of wedlock births are a good thing.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/06/18 08:55 PM

I may be gulity of drinking a glass of scotch but i will never drink the kool aid ...

Black Family, the only drug im on is the drug called Reality. Unlike the drug you may be on that leaves you in la la land where out of wedlock births are a good thing.

I think you should put the Scotch & your reality pipe down. Get some fresh air. The weather quite nice today.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 01:18 AM

I think it's possibly therapeutic by now. It's just as typical and boring at the same time. 99% of time they don't chill out in these neighborhoods anyway yet so "concern" about them.

Actor Sean Penn put it best talking about these internet bigots. This is "all they have now". It's their thing to do. Used to be listening to the radio, drinking, yelling at their wife. Now it's venting online.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 01:47 AM

Actor Sean Penn put it best talking about these internet bigots. This is "all they have now". It's their thing to do. Used to be listening to the radio, drinking, yelling at their wife. Now it's venting online.

Actor Sean Penn. Yea, the same guy who praises Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro and El Chapo. Who are you going to quote next, Hilter?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 01:52 AM

Trump resembles Hitler more than any of the people you named.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 02:56 AM

lol. Communist. Grandpa, is that you?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 03:27 PM

lol. Communist. Grandpa, is that you?

Yeah, that's the way things are nowadays. No one talks about differences of opinion, people just call the other guy a "communist".

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 03:48 PM

It's a callback to McCarthyism. The 1950s. Never mind that The Cold War ended 25 years ago. A lot of these Rush Limbaugh listeners still like to throw out the occasional "commie" label.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 07:16 PM

Actor Sean Penn put it best

Is that the same cisgender white male that abused a proud Italian American woman, Madonna Louise Ciccone?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 07:24 PM

It's a callback to McCarthyism. The 1950s. Never mind that The Cold War ended 25 years ago. A lot of these Rush Limbaugh listeners still like to throw out the occasional "commie" label.

How about "Soros babies"?

But communist is still a perfectly viable term to describe liberals. Also: Centralization of power, dependence on the state, removal of liberties, bigotry towards men (usually white, but occasionally Bill Cosby), megalomania, mob rule, menticide, affirmative action, end of self reliance, political graft, corporate graft, etc.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 07:28 PM

No, this is McCarthyism:

"Student falsely accused of rape was ‘dragged through hell’ after bungling cops withheld texts from ‘victim’"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5144496/liam-allan-rape-case-met-police-cleared-croydon-crown-court/

"Today’s False Charges of Racism Echo Soviet Communists"
http://newbostonpost.com/2017/08/22/todays-false-charges-of-racism-echo-soviet-communists/

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 08:37 PM

But communist is still a perfectly viable term to describe liberals.

Why not try to refute what the guy says instead of calling him names?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/07/18 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave

But communist is still a perfectly viable term to describe liberals.

Why not try to refute what the guy says instead of calling him names?

Wow! What meandering responses to the topic. Now we're into commies. I checked everywhere I could to make sure we were in still in the 21st century and had not time warped back into the 50s. Okay, I'll play:

Liberals = commies
Conservatives = racists

Right?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 08:30 AM

Who left the medicine cabinet opened again? Seriously? Racism still exists period.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 12:17 PM

Everyone is a racist in one degree or another. Liberals are definately racist especially libs with money. I would bet green money oak and his family are racists. Like I said everyone on the planet is a racist.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 03:46 PM

Everyone is a racist in one degree or another. Liberals are definately racist especially libs with money. I would bet green money oak and his family are racists. Like I said everyone on the planet is a racist.

Ummmmm no. Everyone is ignorant of each culture to various degrees.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 06:35 PM

If oak walks in married and his baby is black or looks black oaks mother would shoot herself.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 06:39 PM

On money what store would ok getting paid in bitcoin. My son is investing in them. I said gold and property fine. I even think silver is a scam.

It like collecting baseball cards to buy them it worth one thing but try to sell them? Your not getting what you paid for them or more.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 10:21 PM

Im starting to think Black Family comes from a White family.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 11:07 PM

I'm 10% european if that gives you any closure. lol

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 11:56 PM

If oak walks in married and his baby is black or looks black oaks mother would shoot herself.

Is it really necessary to bring his family into this?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/08/18 11:58 PM

clap clap

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/09/18 04:55 AM

You are 100% Anglo Saxon. Pure and powerful.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/09/18 05:46 AM

https://goo.gl/images/Cws6Tq

There's a first for everything!!! I've never been called Anglo Saxon!! lol lol Internet these days smdh.
LoL
LoL
This made my night.
Seriously though im the only BLACK person in this thread.
LoL damn ACE i don't know how strong thay Scotch is but im sticking to my water.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/09/18 09:53 AM

This what I actually posted before.

“Everyone is a racist in one degree or another. Liberals are definately racist especially libs with money. I would bet green money oak and his family are racists. Like I said everyone on the planet is a racist.”

I was just saying how people really feel especial white liberals.

My youngest son married a doctor. Who studied Brazil Jujitsu in a class he taught at. His wife is from a mixed heritage the father is white and the mother is black.

My other son married a Russian who is also a muslem.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/09/18 09:58 AM

https://goo.gl/images/Cws6Tq

There's a first for everything!!! I've never been called Anglo Saxon!! lol lol Internet these days smdh.
LoL
LoL
This made my night.
Seriously though im the only BLACK person in this thread.
LoL damn ACE i don't know how strong thay Scotch is but im sticking to my water.

Scotch and water go together. Like mustard on a hot dog. I never could understand how people can say ketchup goes with the hotdog. They are obviously barbarians:)

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/09/18 10:47 AM

BF is white BF is black what difference does it make? he has his opinion he stating it should matter what color an individual is.

I don't think the color of someone makes them an expert on a whole percentage the population.

Would it be fair to say that someone from upstate ny would have little in common with someone from Alabama regardless of they are white or black. I would say to a certain degree I have more in common culturally with my black neighbor than I would with a white dude from Iowa.

Before you say I'm wrong, I'm not and neither is your opinion even if it is different.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/09/18 05:45 PM

Footreads
Keep your horrid mustard off my hotdog. This Barbarian only needs ketchup.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 12:39 AM

Black family claims he’s straight atta compton when in fact he is straight atta Iceland.
The man is as white as a bag of snow balls. Dont believe the hype.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 01:45 AM

Black family claims he’s straight atta compton when in fact he is straight atta Iceland.
The man is as white as a bag of snow balls. Dont believe the hype.

confused
You do realize my location is in the profile?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 10:27 AM

I thought he was from Mississippi I could be getting people mixed up

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 12:43 PM

I think everyone should keep the personal comments/attacks out of it, it's nothing to do with who or what someone is, it's all to do with the substance of what they say, surely?

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 03:49 PM

Im not attcking black family at all. My opinion is that he is a very white guy which i think is great. Welcome back to the club black family!!!

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 04:24 PM

@thedudeabides87
I am from Mississippi. Don't pay attention to what Aces say, he's just trolling.

@Aces
I'm Black. If you don't believe it than oh well.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 08:44 PM

Black Family
Im not a troll and i am convinced you are a white guy and you aint from mississippi. In fact, i doubt you ever even dated a black girl. Lets leave it at that.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 09:23 PM

I am convinced this thread should end. It definately has run its course.

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/10/18 11:06 PM

Agreed.
I'm done with it.
Peace.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Racism doesn't exist - 01/11/18 08:23 PM

Most of these stories about black racists take place in jail or in poor areas. White racism is prevalent in authoritative and economically powerful parts of society.

All you have to do is stand up to someone who's talking shit to you in jail.

It's not that easy when a cop is harassing you, and you haven't done anything wrong. On top of that, you know he wouldn't be doing it if you were white.

What do you think cops do in towns with only white people? They go after the poor because they can’t defend themselves against the system.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET