Home

Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake?

Posted By: Footreads

Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 09/07/17 07:33 PM

The other day a new delivery guy came over to deliver Jewish deli stuff. It is very good and they don't use milk so my grand daughter can eat it. I think the bill was 155 dollars so I gave Him 200. That is a lot more then delivery guys get to deliver. So he wanted to thank me. But instead of shaking my hand he put out his fist. I never had anyone do that with me. Then I thought I would fuck around with him. I said what is it you want to fight. I put out my hands like I wanted to fight him. He did not know what to do. I said I was just breaking his balls because no one ever did that to me before.
Posted By: Mr. Blonde

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 09/07/17 08:22 PM

It's not uncommon - usually more congratulatory than a handshake.

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 09/07/17 09:32 PM

So Mr blonde you have done it with people? smile
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 09/07/17 09:57 PM

I only use it with other prisoners when I'm in jail.

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 09/07/17 11:03 PM

i think the whole thing is stupid. I did not even know how to react to it. No more deliveries by that guy. Imagine if he was unhappy with the tip. smile
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 09/08/17 03:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
The other day a new delivery guy came over to deliver Jewish deli stuff. It is very good and they don't use milk so my grand daughter can eat it. I think the bill was 155 dollars so I gave Him 200. That is a lot more then delivery guys get to deliver. So he wanted to thank me. But instead of shaking my hand he put out his fist. I never had anyone do that with me. Then I thought I would fuck around with him. I said what is it you want to fight. I put out my hands like I wanted to fight him. He did not know what to do. I said I was just breaking his balls because no one ever did that to me before.

LOL.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 09/08/17 04:13 PM

Only in the hood would i fist touch.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 09/08/17 05:09 PM

I greet my friends by unzipping my pants and crossing swords.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/02/17 05:07 AM

lol lol lol

Seriously?

You never heard of the Dap? lol
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/05/17 05:08 AM

I prefer a regular handshake, but I don't think it's anything to be offended about. It's not disrespectful or anything.
Posted By: Aces

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/05/17 03:34 PM

Im an old school handshake guy. The whole fist thing might of started due to less of a chance of getting germs. im serious.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/05/17 09:40 PM

Handshake...
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/05/17 10:07 PM

Handshake and then I make sure I don't touch my eyes, nose or mouth and go wash my hands or use Purell when they are not watching. Tired of getting sick.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/06/17 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I greet my friends by unzipping my pants and crossing swords.
Lol

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/06/17 06:52 AM

LoL
This thread here...LoL
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/06/17 07:52 AM

Shake hands for the most part. At work in the hospital, I fist bump patients and immediately wash hands. Kids will get a fist bumping bc they're fingers are more curious than they are and they think it's cool. Question for all you fist bumpers, do you only bump or do yous bump and finish with an open hand and say "Pow" or new York undercover style "Ba Dow"?

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/06/17 12:58 PM

I called for another delivery the other day. This time I just Odered a corn beef on club and a pastrami on club lean and a potato salad and a couple of Doctor browns black cherry sodas. Bill was around 50 dollars I got a different guy just gave him a ten dollars tip. He said thank you and went on his way.

I don’t tip a lot since that day. Who wants to deal with that shit.

What do you guys tip your mail men, and garbage men at Christmas?

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/06/17 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
Shake hands for the most part. At work in the hospital, I fist bump patients and immediately wash hands. Kids will get a fist bumping bc they're fingers are more curious than they are and they think it's cool. Question for all you fist bumpers, do you only bump or do yous bump and finish with an open hand and say "Pow" or new York undercover style "Ba Dow"?

Just Dap & keep it moving. All that other stuff just between personal friends i assume. It's each to their own, we shake up and dap at the end.

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/06/17 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
I called for another delivery the other day. This time I just Odered a corn beef on club and a pastrami on club lean and a potato salad and a couple of Doctor browns black cherry sodas. Bill was around 50 dollars I got a different guy just gave him a ten dollars tip. He said thank you and went on his way.

I don’t tip a lot since that day. Who wants to deal with that shit.

What do you guys tip your mail men, and garbage men at Christmas?

uhwhat
I don't know where you live at but i NEVER heard anybody tipping the mail men nor garbage disposal workers. They use to do that back in the 30s/40s/ or something?
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/07/17 01:17 AM

Foots you're an old school NYC guy.. I have a hard time believing you've lived in NYC your whole life and this is somehow foreign to you.. Shit had to have started back in the 70's, maybe earlier. Then again threads like this usually have a thinly veiled undertone to them.

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/07/17 10:59 AM

Foots, for Christmas I tip $50 to the Mailman and the garbageman. I also tip the gas station attendant $2 everyime I get gas.

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/07/17 07:18 PM

My bartender used to make a fortune from me.

I tip my mail man 50 to 60 dollars on Christmas because you have to sign for a lot of stuf I buy. He signs my name and puts it in my back yard.

My garbage men does a lot of favors for me I live in Brooklyn. So I always tip them well. Plus they really appreciate it.

I collect things so you have to sign for everything. I can go away and not worry about it.

My son an daughter both live in New Jersey they have to bring the garbag out or they won’t take it. Fuck that shit. I told them grease them once in a while they will do what ever you want.

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/07/17 08:21 PM

I hate donating to a charity when I go to walgreens or cvs. Every time you go to check out they ask you if you like to donate to their charity . Why should they donate my money. I'll do it myself. I donate to just a few charities. St. Jude, Red Cross and the Wound Warrior Project.
Also, a lot of people don't tip housekeepers and Valet parking attendants. I always give $10 a day on the very first day to my housekeeper and they get me whatever I need. Also for Valet parking attendants I tip at the beginning (so they take car of my car)and when I get my car. I have friends who tip housekeeper and valet parkers at the end of the day and I tell them they are throwing their money away. You want to give it to them right up front.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/10/17 10:51 PM

The worst is the "exploding" fist bump.

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/11/17 09:15 AM

I tip a lot so they remember me. I don’t have to worry about them spitting in my food.

My oldest son hates when I do that. I like doing that. I tell him are you a cheap bastard he is a multi millionaire he should tip a lot if the service is good.
Posted By: dl

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/11/17 07:31 PM

I once told a guy I could not do the "fist bump" thing because I'm over 12. I'm way over 12, and its a little embarrassing.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 11/11/17 09:11 PM

These youngsters love it, but I still make them shake my hand.
Posted By: fergie

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 12/20/17 11:16 PM

It's for gay hipsters in the U.K., honestly....unless it's inner city, they all copy Compton...

Re: Anybody use fist touching instead of a hand shake? - 12/22/17 01:48 AM

I remember doing the Triple Dap or Shake then Dap. Even shake up with the fist.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET