Home

I love Trumps comment to cops

Posted By: Aces

I love Trumps comment to cops - 07/30/17 12:43 PM

Dont put your hand on the head of ms 13 criminals when putting them in back seat of patrol car. He also mentioned paddy wagons. I love the political incorrectness of this guy.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 08/01/17 07:30 PM

Hopefully they put Sheriff Arpaio into the car that way when they take him to prison. No hand above the head to guard it, just "whap", throw him in there. Sorry. Trump's orders.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 08/31/17 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Hopefully they put Sheriff Arpaio into the car that way when they take him to prison. No hand above the head to guard it, just "whap", throw him in there. Sorry. Trump's orders.

Unfortunately, your wish will not come true.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 08/31/17 10:18 PM

Someone's wet dream about Sheriff Arpaio just dried up LOL

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/01/17 05:13 AM

Pardoning someone convicted of violating the constitution undermines the constitution itself. Never has a president disregarded the supreme law of the land in such a grand fashion. Just another reason for congress to highly consider invoking the 25th amendment to remove Trump from office.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/01/17 12:36 PM

I wish The Governator would have pardoned Tookie. That guy was a saint.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/01/17 01:00 PM

Pardoning someone convicted of violating the constitution undermines the constitution itself. Never has a president disregarded the supreme law of the land in such a grand fashion. Just another reason for congress to highly consider invoking the 25th amendment to remove Trump from office.

you have a short memory: Wikopedia

"Marc Rich (born Marcell David Reich; December 18, 1934 – June 26, 2013) was an international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman.[1] He was best known for founding the commodities company Glencore and for being indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and making controversial oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He was in Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States.[2] He received a controversial presidential pardon from U.S. President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001."

What Clinton did is pardon a traitor. That is a far greater crime than the alleged crime that the sheriff did.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/01/17 03:47 PM

Mark Rich wasn't convicted for violating the constitution, as Arpaio was. Pardoning someone for violating the constitution is as direct of an affront to the constitution as there is. So, no. Mark Rich is a weak example.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/02/17 05:46 AM

Mark Rich wasn't convicted for violating the constitution, as Arpaio was. Pardoning someone for violating the constitution is as direct of an affront to the constitution as there is. So, no. Mark Rich is a weak example.

It is not weak, he committed a crime and left the country because they had the goods on him. He is a traitor.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/02/17 07:51 PM

So? It's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a president pardoning someone who was convicted of violating the constitution.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/02/17 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Ciment

"Marc Rich (born Marcell David Reich; December 18, 1934 – June 26, 2013) was an international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman.[1] He was best known for founding the commodities company Glencore and for being indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and making controversial oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He was in Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States.[2] He received a controversial presidential pardon from U.S. President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001."

What Clinton did is pardon a traitor. That is a far greater crime than the alleged crime that the sheriff did.

Those are two different things and Marc Rich did not violate the constitution and Clinton pardoned him due to certain powers in D.C. that wanted him pardoned as most of those deals were on their behalf. Arpaio violated the constitution, what makes it even worst is that he had served in the military and law enforcement.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/02/17 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Those are two different things and Marc Rich did not violate the constitution and Clinton pardoned him due to certain powers in D.C. that wanted him pardoned as most of those deals were on their behalf. Arpaio violated the constitution, what makes it even worst is that he had served in the military and law enforcement.

I get it now, there are different rules for leftist liberals.

So I can commit any crime, as long as I do not get caught leaving the country. Therefore, because I was never convicted it is okay to pardon me. You must have good pot in the west coast.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/02/17 11:49 PM

Very good pot on the west coast. Ronald Reagan himself loved it. Common knowledge among the weed dealers at that time.
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 12:24 AM

The Democratic party is basically the party of rich elites, whiny white liberals and criminals. Good luck getting working class people to vote for you with that.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 01:55 AM

Ah now comes the political party argument right? No, Rich was wanted in failure of over a dozen counts of filing and paying taxes, which if I am not mistaken is still considered a misdemeanor. Joe Arpaio was in clear violation of refusing a court order which resulted in the Criminal part of it being added. He, Arpaio and the Sheriff department was being investigated on many actions that violated the constitution and would be felony charges. You want to know what the real big difference is? It is called an Oath.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 02:14 AM

Ah now comes the political party argument right? No, Rich was wanted in failure of over a dozen counts of filing and paying taxes, which if I am not mistaken is still considered a misdemeanor. Joe Arpaio was in clear violation of refusing a court order which resulted in the Criminal part of it being added. He, Arpaio and the Sheriff department was being investigated on many actions that violated the constitution and would be felony charges. You want to know what the real big difference is? It is called an Oath.

What about Rich doing business with Iran, did you remove treason from your vocabulary. Maybe some more weed might help.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 03:19 AM

There's no point to argue with Oak. How do you get through to someone who believes Trump is this evil man yet Hilary is an honest woman? The smog and all that liberal bullshit in the air clouds their minds of clear judgement. Over 1 trillion dollars in debt for the liberal cesspool.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 04:07 AM

Fat Dom,

The pirates of prosciutto, the brigands of braciole.

Democrats win working class voters in every election, including the last one. Stop listening to Trump, the most full of shit president in American history, and look up the actual data.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 06:08 AM

What about Rich doing business with Iran, did you remove treason from your vocabulary. Maybe some more weed might help.

Oh I did not remove treason from my vocabulary. What Rich did was sell the oil to Israel to help strengthen that nation. He gave his word to Iran back in the early and mid 1970's, that is why he ignored the embargo. That is something in both parties have forgotten what giving your word meaning is. You tell me to smoke weed cause yiu have no argument. I at least have the balls to tell someone to fuck off on here, even telling to judges, countless law enforcement members, and a superior in real life. To me you seem antisemitic which I hope is not the case. Rich committed no treason cause he was not subjected to that rule, show me where he took the oath of citizenship as an adult, and I will back down my argument.
Posted By: U talkin' da me ??

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 06:43 AM

At an Austin Trump Protest, Owen can't get seem to get anyone to tell him specifically why they want Trump Impeached.

The smartest person Owen talks with is a Trump supporter, a young black male. cool

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 07:16 AM

Lol, none of them gave reasons to impeach Trump but they want him impeached anyway? To me Jones is a POS, but the mic is there so give your reason regardless that Infowars in a neo-nazi program. That young kid was probably paid or had a dare, just to say those things, I bet you.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 09:51 AM

Remember Mr clinton was impeached he still was president. No reason to impeach trump other then hating him. But if he was impeached the low life republicans would get him to step down so Pence can take his place. Then they think the people that voted for trump would be ok with it. They won't then we will have a real civil war on their hands. Then of course the anarchists who are paid by the left will turn them loose. Now that will be a good move if they want to get hurt.
Funny thing I don't believe trump wants to send the dreamers back. He is trying to get the congress to vote to let them stay. But will that happen who knows?

The girl with the whistle or what ever that is must have done a lot of blowing in her life. I am sure she has a husband and kids a good mother no doubt.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: U talkin' da me ??
At an Austin Trump Protest, Owen can't get seem to get anyone to tell him specifically why they want Trump Impeached.

The smartest person Owen talks with is a Trump supporter, a young black male. cool

That young kid has some guts. But he is stupid enough to believe that the police are there so no one can hurt him. He is wrong about that. But he was stupid enough not to talk to them about let's stop this stuff and try to help the displaced people here from the storm. Would they have done that? Doubt it selfish bastards of course not.

Oh the fat bastard you don't confront anyone while wearing glasses. You take them off first.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 10:08 AM

Fat Dom,

The pirates of prosciutto, the brigands of braciole.

Democrats win working class voters in every election, including the last one. Stop listening to Trump, the most full of shit president in American history, and look up the actual data.

I did look up the data. See the link and search for income. Trump won families with family income of 50-100k 50% to 46%. That's sounds pretty working class to me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Romney won that same category as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

So much for "Democrats win working class voters in every election". No, they used to win working class voters. Not anymore. Not ever again. They may win them in State and Local elections. But if we are talking presidential elections, its going to be a tough sell given all the other baggage your party brings to the table.

I know y'all think Kamala Harris is going to be Obama 2. She seems like a nice enough gal. We'll see. She may be. But, imagine you go back to that well and it doesn't work out for you? How devastating would that be if she lost to Trump?

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 01:35 PM

Democrates win illegal aliens, they win the homos, the transgenders, the anarchists and minorities. The minorities will get wise sooner or later and they win the prisoner vote now that they let prisoners vote.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 04:23 PM

Oh I did not remove treason from my vocabulary. What Rich did was sell the oil to Israel to help strengthen that nation. He gave his word to Iran back in the early and mid 1970's, that is why he ignored the embargo. That is something in both parties have forgotten what giving your word meaning is. You tell me to smoke weed cause yiu have no argument. I at least have the balls to tell someone to fuck off on here, even telling to judges, countless law enforcement members, and a superior in real life. To me you seem antisemitic which I hope is not the case. Rich committed no treason cause he was not subjected to that rule, show me where he took the oath of citizenship as an adult, and I will back down my argument.

I see you are making up things again. If Rich was innocent then why did he run to Switzerland ? Why did his wife contribute millions to the Clinton campaign if not to pay for pardon ?

I also see your vocabulary has improved. I guess it is starting to take effect......LOL.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 06:16 PM

Fat Dom,

50k-100k might sound "pretty working class" to you, but it's not.

You didn't say Trump won the 50k-100k salaried voters, you said he won working class voters, which is bullshit. He didn't. And, Republicans never do.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 06:19 PM

25th amendment allows a president to be impeached for disabilities that may affect their ability to govern. There's a good argument for Trump being mentally disabled. It's something even many elected Republicans believe.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 06:26 PM

Fat Dom,

You didn't say Trump won the 50k-100k salaried voters, you said he won working class voters, which is bullshit. He didn't. And, Republicans never do.

I just got the fat dom joke you made above. LOL.

Its not 50-100 of salary, its 50-100 of family income. That is working class, whether you admit it or not.

What is working class family income to you? 15K? That's broke, not working class.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 07:33 PM

I see you are making up things again. If Rich was innocent then why did he run to Switzerland ? Why did his wife contribute millions to the Clinton campaign if not to pay for pardon ?

I also see your vocabulary has improved. I guess it is starting to take effect......LOL.

Making things up again? Joe Arpaio has numerous instances in the past of violating the constitution, notable the 8th amendment, such as failure of medical care, rotten food to prisoners, cells being well over a hundred degrees as sweatboxes. Violating the 4th amendment, illegal search and seizures, that one is where the Criminal contempt of court comes from. Those are just a couple of them.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 08:11 PM

25th amendment allows a president to be impeached for disabilities that may affect their ability to govern. There's a good argument for Trump being mentally disabled. It's something even many elected Republicans believe.

The American people had to put up with mentally disabled Democratic politicians for years. Here are some of their retarded statements and they want to impeach Trump.......LOL:

- Hillary Clinton: “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”
-Nancy Pelosi on legislation: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."
-Joe Biden to Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham who is wheelchair bound: "stand up ... Chuck, stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you!"
-John Kerry on health care: "I'm going to be honest with you -- I don't know a lot about Cuba's healthcare system. Is it a government-run system?"
-Congresswoman Maxine Waters on socialism: "Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing...uh, um...Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies."
-Al Gore on zoology: "A zebra does not change its spots."
-Bill Clinton ,"I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I've never had an affair with her."
-Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is, in fact, still alive: "His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."
-Bill Clinton "It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is' is."
-Jerry Brown governor of California: "The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs."

-Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: "If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate."
-California Senator Barbara Boxer: "Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I'm still alive.' But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."
- Senator Chris Dodd, while on the campaign trail: "Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again" Sen. Chris Dodd, on the campaign trail.
-Joe Biden on History: "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened."
-Joe Biden on the economy: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."
-Barrack Obama on a tornado that killed twelve people: "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed"
-Nancy Pelosi on the economy: "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."
- Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"
-Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
-Barack Obama: "I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?"
-John Kerry on the troops: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
-Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

The list can go on and on.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 09:19 PM

Fat Dom,

That is working class and what makes you think trump is a republican because he was on the ticket. Was Bloomberg a republican when he ran on the republican ticket? If trump was a republican the republicans would not hate him and they do hate him.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/03/17 11:58 PM

$50-100k family income still does not cover all of the working class, Dom.

15k year might be broke, but if the person making it works, it's working class. I'm not sure why you used the term "working class" if that isn't what you meant.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/04/17 04:44 AM

Joe Arpaio's only crime was that he was doing his job by arresting illegals. The rest are all made up charges to take him down. A leftist judge denied him a trial by jury using Arizona archaic law to deny him of his rights.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 01:51 AM

$50-100k family income still does not cover all of the working class, Dom.

15k year might be broke, but if the person making it works, it's working class. I'm not sure why you used the term "working class" if that isn't what you meant.

I guess its important to define a term before you commence an argument about lol.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 04:31 AM

Arpaio's a piece of shit who knowingly violated constitutional rights on countless occasions. Arrest all the illegals in the country, still doesn't change what he did. Not to mention plenty of American citizens have suffered in those inhuman conditions right along with any illegals in the tent cities.

Let's not forget the fake pipe bomb story and the 18 year old kid who spent years in jail behind it. I believe if you do the crime you can do the time, but we have constitutional rights for a reason. Then again, most of the die-hard law and order types love to forget Amendment #8.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 07:33 AM

In the constitution obama could not keep illegals in the country by executive order, but he did it. Let's put him in jail for a while.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Arpaio's a piece of shit who knowingly violated constitutional rights on countless occasions. Arrest all the illegals in the country, still doesn't change what he did. Not to mention plenty of American citizens have suffered in those inhuman conditions right along with any illegals in the tent cities.

Let's not forget the fake pipe bomb story and the 18 year old kid who spent years in jail behind it. I believe if you do the crime you can do the time, but we have constitutional rights for a reason. Then again, most of the die-hard law and order types love to forget Amendment #8.

Where are the constitutional rights of American citizens ( including American citizens from every ethnic background & including good law abiding Mexicans who are legal American citizens) when certain illegals are allowed to come into the country, commit countless crimes like RAPE,TORTURE & MURDER and are allowed to stay in the country and be protected under sanctuary cities because of leftist mayors that choose to ignore federal law.
It seems that certain people apply more efforts in protecting illegals constitutional rights than protecting the constitutional rights of American citizens. It shameful that this is permitted along party lines for the sake of achieving one's vote rather than doing the right thing. Let us not forget the thousand of illegals that die, because of exploitation from drug dealers/human traffickers, trying to make it to the border but nobody cares about them.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 03:07 PM

Do the Constitutional rights of the numerous American citizens detained without cause in the Arpaio case not count?

Was Judge Murray Snow wrong when he ruled in 2013 that Arpaio was violating both the 4th and the 14th amendment rights of said American citizens who were both plaintiffs and declarants in the case?

Are we willing to trade away the rights of our fellow citizens for a false sense of security from 'scary' illegals? Not concerned about abuse of power by law enforcement? Willing to accept innocent American women and their children like Diane Solis being held at gunpoint?

This fucking place sometimes lol

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Do the Constitutional rights of the numerous American citizens detained without cause in the Arpaio case not count?

Was Judge Murray Snow wrong when he ruled in 2013 that Arpaio was violating both the 4th and the 14th amendment rights of said American citizens who were both plaintiffs and declarants in the case?

Are we willing to trade away the rights of our fellow citizens for a false sense of security from 'scary' illegals? Not concerned about abuse of power by law enforcement? Willing to accept innocent American women and their children like Diane Solis being held at gunpoint?

This fucking place sometimes lol

No, I am not willing to trade off rights of American citizens. Even if this judge was appointed by Bush, but I am sick and tired of this politics played especially by leftist liberals and republican establishments (rinos). Meanwhile the immigration issue never gets resolved more Americans are getting killed or have become victims of crime and drugs. Illegals die in the desert trying to get across the border and are victim to drug dealers and human traffickers. Leftist liberals do not want immigration issues resolved it serves their purpose for election votes. Then you have establishment swamp that want cheap labor for corporations.
Furthermore, it is the leftist liberals that are more engaged in violence and racial divided so I do not need lectures from leftist liberals. You can swear all you want. smile

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
In the constitution obama could not keep illegals in the country by executive order, but he did it. Let's put him in jail for a while.

Arpaio was violating the constitutional rights of American citizens long before Obama took office. I've never even expressed support for Obama, and one of the worst things about politics today is that people only use deductive logic like what you're doing here. "Well if he doesn't support who Trump supports he must be a super leftist liberal". That's not the case. The case here, and it honestly has nothing to do with Trump, Obama, Clinton or whoever else. The fact is that Arpaio has been violating not only illegals but also AMERICAN citizens for years with impunity. He's a piece of shit that's committed abuses and has been involved with scandals for decades and uses the fear of illegals to keep people voting for him. The man faked an assassination plot against himself purely to hold press conferences and appear fearless in the eyes of his constituents.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 05:25 PM

Where are the constitutional rights of American citizens ( including American citizens from every ethnic background & including good law abiding Mexicans who are legal American citizens) when certain illegals are allowed to come into the country, commit countless crimes like RAPE,TORTURE & MURDER and are allowed to stay in the country and be protected under sanctuary cities because of leftist mayors that choose to ignore federal law.
It seems that certain people apply more efforts in protecting illegals constitutional rights than protecting the constitutional rights of American citizens. It shameful that this is permitted along party lines for the sake of achieving one's vote rather than doing the right thing. Let us not forget the thousand of illegals that die, because of exploitation from drug dealers/human traffickers, trying to make it to the border but nobody cares about them.

Please check my post. I believe anyone, illegal or otherwise, should suffer repurcussions for their crimes. What I don't believe in is blanket methods of torture, such as the tent cities, that also violate the rights of American citizens. Arpaio has been guilty of that for a long time. This isn't about sanctuary cities, this is about a guy who grossly abused his power for decades.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops - 09/07/17 06:35 PM

Please check my post. I believe anyone, illegal or otherwise, should suffer repurcussions for their crimes. What I don't believe in is blanket methods of torture, such as the tent cities, that also violate the rights of American citizens. Arpaio has been guilty of that for a long time. This isn't about sanctuary cities, this is about a guy who grossly abused his power for decades.

From what I understand sheriff Arpaio was found guilty of criminal contempt for defying a state judge’s order to stop traffic patrols targeting suspected undocumented immigrants. Whether you like it or not it is about sanctuary cities.
I do not believe in torture either, if he did torture then let it be proven in a trial by jury.
But one thing I do know, the left and the fake news mainstream media like to make things worse than what they really are. Since Trump got elected they have been on a meltdown and have lied on many occasions. So don't blame me if I have serious doubts or question anything they have to say. Borders of any nation have to be protected. There are blacks, latinos, indians, asians & other nationalities waiting in line to come into the country legally.
Why should illegals get special status if not for political reasons ?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET