Home

Merry Christmas

Posted By: Just Lou

Merry Christmas - 12/24/16 05:56 AM

I haven't been around in awhile, but want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/24/16 06:55 AM

Merry Christmas Lou and to everybody else celebrating.
Posted By: SC

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/24/16 07:11 AM

Merry Christmas to all.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/24/16 10:01 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Merry Christmas to all.

Thank you SC, and may you [and everyone else here] have a blessed Christmas as well.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/16 03:01 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone. I just got an early present -- found out I'm going to be a grandpa!
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/16 03:07 AM

CONGRATS F1!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to Everybody.
Posted By: SC

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/16 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I just got an early present -- found out I'm going to be a grandpa!

Congratulations!!
Posted By: Gudfadern

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/16 04:07 AM

Merry Christmas from Sweden not Switzerland!

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/16 04:09 AM

And a congratulations to Faithful!
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/16 07:52 AM

Thanks everyone smile
Posted By: Blake

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/16 07:57 PM

Merry Christmas everyone
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/16 05:49 AM

I know i'm just still a newbie compared 2 u other guys,,but I just wanted 2 say Merry Christmas 2 all of my fellow members & thanx for the friendship u all have provided me with ,I am now a caretaker of my 88 yr. old aunt who back in the day took care of me when in the 80's I was in a jam..who knew back then that I would b changing her diapers when @ 1 time she changed mine..in 1965..lol..she can't walk walk on her own,let alone anything else..I never knew I would become a sort of nurse,,also thanx 2 my wife who is the greatest nurse alive & taught me all i know..being a caretaker is no joke..I have no exp. in this field..as I am a Sous Chef by trade..long live all ppl who care 4 thier loved ones!!!
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/16 03:01 AM

Merry Christmas friends
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/16 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Gudfadern

Merry Christmas how are things in Sweden my youngest daughter spend time in Sweden to learn the language and their culture.

She found everyone spoke English there especially when they learned she was from the United States. She stayed in a nice place forget what they called it. This was in 2001 she lived right next to a guy who was a professional hockey player in the NHL his team won the Stanley cup. He brought the cup with him to Sweden. They have a wild party to celebrate the guy pissed in the Stanley cup. smile

Are they trying to get the muslems to leave now I heard they are they certainly know how to appreaciate their host countries don't they.

The thing I can not,understand the muslems soccer people I know here in the US, Germany and turkey are generally good people. What is wrong with the other jerk offs.
Posted By: dinocrocetti

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/16 12:11 PM

Buon Natale to all
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/16 06:47 PM

Merry (Belated) Christmas, everyone!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/16 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Blake
Merry Christmas everyone

BLAKE!!! How da hell are you?!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/27/16 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Blake
Merry Christmas everyone

BLAKE!!! How da hell are you?!

I know hu? He was so young when he joined the BB. Our little Blake isn't little Blake anymore. wink

Merry Christmas Blake and all the BBers. Have a great New Year!!

TIS
Posted By: Blake

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/29/16 08:57 AM

Hey J Geoff and TIS! I'm doing good. I really was little when I joined, this was the first forum I ever signed up on. So many good memories. Happy New Years!
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/30/16 12:52 AM

Congratulations Faithful1, wonderful news. smile

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/31/16 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Originally Posted By: Gudfadern

Merry Christmas how are things in Sweden my youngest daughter spend time in Sweden to learn the language and their culture.

She found everyone spoke English there especially when they learned she was from the United States. She stayed in a nice place forget what they called it. This was in 2001 she lived right next to a guy who was a professional hockey player in the NHL his team won the Stanley cup. He brought the cup with him to Sweden. They have a wild party to celebrate the guy pissed in the Stanley cup. smile

Are they trying to get the muslems to leave now I heard they are they certainly know how to appreaciate their host countries don't they.

The thing I can not,understand the muslems soccer people I know here in the US, Germany and turkey are generally good people. What is wrong with the other jerk offs.

Hey thanks, Merry Christmas to you!

People here get very excited when Americans come visit, basically to the extent that they get a bit fawning. The Swedes really aren't that nice as people like to think, it's only when people from countries where they speak English come to visit that they treat them with respect. I get interested too when meeting you guys but I don't go all "IKEA, that's Swedish did you know that?! Oh and these are called Swedish meatballs, it's what we serve at the dinner table during every holiday that we have, and sometimes during Midsummer we dance around a pole like idots" and other interesting facts like that, lol!

Yeah, they sure do. Spot on! But I don't believe they ever will stop bringing in refugees. In fact I believe I heard they will continue to do so. They've been treating the regular immigrants who left their countries without fleeing for their lives better than us and literally treating them like kings and giving them brand new TV's to enjoy. We were betrayed and left behind and I lost faith long ago all because those people in charge are afraid to be called "rasists". People begging for money outside most stores you pass by in the city. The city I moved to three years ago though called Kalmar got the beggars but I believe they at least make sense and don't really tolerate immigrants who commit crimes or even the ones begging for your money on the streets.

My older brother just moved with his pregnant girlfriend from a city in the southeren part of the country which I'm not thrilled about at all where their is constantly random gang shootouts for the place I left already. I'm here to start a new life with real friends and hopefully find a nice girl, however I am glad that they left that city which wasn't a really safe neighborhood and I'm excited to become an uncle next year!

Nice to meet you, smile are there any mosques randomly being built for the muslims in the states too?
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/31/16 02:05 AM

@ Hoodlum,

God Bless You.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Merry Christmas - 01/01/17 07:17 AM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
@ Hoodlum,

God Bless You.
Thanx nets.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET