Home

new update on myself

Posted By: scarface_denver

new update on myself - 10/24/03 10:22 PM

well, here i go again , im sure acouple of ya guessed it already....yep im moving---to atlanta
i had a great job come up , and since i havent been able to find a new one out here in peoria, i am jumpin a plane and heding south (just in time for the winter i might add), so much for finising my probationary time with the Outlaws MC. well i can always say i was almost an OUTLAW, oh well, anyways ill let ya all know whats up after i get there, scarface_denver aka CAPO
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: new update on myself - 10/24/03 10:36 PM

Great to see you again, man! Glad you're doing okay. Did you ever get past the Race level on "Mafia?" Was my PM a while back of any help to you?

Mick
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: new update on myself - 10/24/03 11:27 PM

Well, welcome back SF Denver (or should I say SF Atlanta?). You change your locations almost as much as Vercetti changes avators. grin

How nice tho that you had a good job opportunity. Hope everything works out for you. If not, you can always go back with The Outlaws!! grin Yes, it is a plus being able to escape the freezing winters. Good luck!!

TIS
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: new update on myself - 10/24/03 11:58 PM

This updation without representation was above any other seen in a form too close in nature to what we might see everyday. This update brings together a closeness to yourself only seen by others able to experience it. It deserved to be told, and not even 50 foot men could have stopped you from telling this magnificent, strenght induced story. Between your grasp you had an unbelievable force, and that's what helps to keep it together in something a ribbon the size of Godzilla could never hold.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: new update on myself - 10/25/03 12:15 AM

Hello there Scarface Denver.

And, Mobb! What can I say. You're a breathe of fresh air in this moldy world of ours.
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: new update on myself - 10/25/03 03:48 AM

Originally posted by Beth E:

Mobb! What can I say. You're a breathe of fresh air in this moldy world of ours.
I agree.....M4M it's great to see you back on the board. I actually understand every word you just said, but than again I'm feeling comfortably numb from all the alcohol I just consumed within the last half hour. grin
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: new update on myself - 10/25/03 03:52 AM

I'm sorry...my apologies SF/ Denver congrats on your move to Atlanta. I wish you the best of luck in your new adventure in life.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: new update on myself - 10/25/03 04:42 PM

I always enjoy your periodical pop-ins. Good luck in the ATL!

Re: new update on myself - 12/05/03 05:41 AM

ok now i know how to find old post , yeah im a slacker, guess i never thaught about it , anyway Atlanta didnt work out i am back in the cold Peoria, IL. frown that sucks
well happy holidays to ya all , CAPO
rolleyes
Posted By: SC

Re: new update on myself - 12/05/03 09:32 AM

Originally posted by scarface_denver:
anyway Atlanta didnt work out i am back in the cold Peoria, IL.
Ooooh, ooooh......get a gondola from Avanti's for me!!

Happy Holiday's, scarface_d!

Re: new update on myself - 12/05/03 03:07 PM

Sorry Atlanta didn't work out for you! But hang in there, you're time will come! wink It is too bad you had to go back to Illinois during the coldest time of the year.

TIS

Re: new update on myself - 04/21/04 01:18 AM

hey how ya all doin? just figured it was time to say hello, its been awile. well been workin alot and i think i am about to buy a house so looks like i might be able to get back on here alittle more, well drop me a line back if ya feel the need , talk to ya all later, shannon aka-CAPO

Re: new update on myself - 04/21/04 01:48 PM

Welcome back "Drifter", even if only for a short time. Hope all goes well with you plans for a house. Maybe we'll hear from you a little more often. wink

Good luck!!!

TIS

Re: new update on myself - 05/10/04 05:45 AM

hey all, i did get the house, talkin stress omg.im gettin some of the history from some of the old timers around where i moved to pretty intresting. well see ya all later, shannon

Re: new update on myself - 06/02/04 10:58 PM

well i have been in my new house for over a month now, totally differnt than what i am used to as far as being in the HOOD, got BOOM BOOM BOOM all day and night, a few nights ago there was no noise at all talkin scarey shit there. i was ready though "cocked and locked" but it was back to the norm the next night. i have started tearin into my basement to make a bar.now this is fun stuff. kinda like the club houses i used to make in the woods when i was a kid , guess im still a kid at heart. well just fillin ya all in for those who care.anyone ever make it to peoria you have somewhere to crash and party. talk to ya all later......

Re: new update on myself - 01/12/05 07:17 AM

well, its been awile once more, not that i havent been reading some here and there but guess its that time for am update. I am still in my house and it is about paid off thank god,i am workin two jobs and started a business called DAGO PRODUCTIONS, i have been booking bands and doing promotions here in peoria,this year i plan on doing some manageing also, we have over 300 bands that want us to do work for then so i guess its going good. so if your in a band or know of one get with me ya never know.other than that its still been the same ole life just alot more partying ( remember the drunkin posts from years past,lol).to all those still around helloi and to the newbes welcome aboard, ill talk to ya all later.....sjk
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: new update on myself - 01/12/05 07:27 AM

I was about to yell at whomever brought this thread back from the dead! lol

Sup, mang! Glad to hear you're doing well. Into bands now, huh? In what capacity? If ya ever need local and/or national street marketing, lemme know (your budget)! wink
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: new update on myself - 01/12/05 04:31 PM

Whattup, Scarface!?! Long time no see. Good to hear from you.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: new update on myself - 01/12/05 07:44 PM

We almost got Cam Don fully back, now maybe we can keep Denver here. grin

Re: new update on myself - 01/13/05 05:40 AM

check out the new thread in real life organised crime good stuff.......The Sheltons.....
Posted By: YoTonyB

Re: new update on myself - 01/13/05 08:34 PM

Welcome back! Nice to meet you! Posted some info for you in your discussion on The Sheltons.

Ride safe under blue skies and endless highways!

tony b.

Re: new update on myself - 08/15/05 06:30 AM

well,just a quickie here, still gettin info on the Sheltons but nothin any good or thats not in the book. Anyways things are still about the same just working with alot of bands in the area.nothing much to say really, its just been along time for me to check in. I am thinking of moving to MN next year, so if anyone is out there drop me a line.... well talk to ya all later...... SJK

Re: new update on myself - 08/15/05 08:10 PM

I think it's amazing that you travel so much and still find time to pop in here, SD. Good going, and thanks for the update. Take care now.

Mick
Posted By: Blake

Re: new update on myself - 08/15/05 10:40 PM

Good luck if you decide to move. Long time no talk!

Re: new update on myself - 12/08/06 04:28 AM

Ciao,
Well Happy Holidays my friends..For my over due Update...I just got back to Peoria from a seven month stay in Denver working for Warner Brothers Records..I am still running Sunnylander Entertainment Booking and Promoting Bands from all over the country. Google Sunnylander if you would like to have some more info on what I have been doing. I hope all is well for everyone and as I always say I'll try and pop in more often but as the oldtimers know its about once or twice a year..so till next time stay out of the paper and have a great life, Shannon Keith
Posted By: olivant

Re: new update on myself - 12/08/06 04:41 AM

Do you ever handle Brave Combo?

Re: new update on myself - 12/08/06 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By: scarface_denver
Ciao,
Well Happy Holidays my friends..For my over due Update...I just got back to Peoria from a seven month stay in Denver working for Warner Brothers Records..I am still running Sunnylander Entertainment Booking and Promoting Bands from all over the country. Google Sunnylander if you would like to have some more info on what I have been doing. I hope all is well for everyone and as I always say I'll try and pop in more often but as the oldtimers know its about once or twice a year..so till next time stay out of the paper and have a great life, Shannon Keith
Good stuff, nice to see you're still meandering about the country doing this and that and thinking of us.

Take care, have a good Christmas.

Re: new update on myself - 11/16/07 09:25 PM

Well I see things have changed over the year i have not been by.Just want to let everyone who knows me that i am still alive and kicking not much has changed this year other than my Girlfriend is Pregnent.. so there is one more being added to my Familia. i am still doing the music business thing and haveing a good time doing it. I hope all is well with everyone and that everyone has a good holiday season...Shannon Keith
Posted By: SC

Re: new update on myself - 11/16/07 09:32 PM

You know the holidays are approaching when s_d returns. \:\)

As always, its nice to hear from you, and especially when you have good news. Good luck with the pregnancy!

Re: new update on myself - 11/17/07 01:37 AM

SF, I saw you on the other thread. Welcome back to our favorite traveling BBer. \:\) Where are you living now?

Congratulations on the new baby. Best of luck to you and your girlfriend.

TIS
Posted By: Partagas

Re: new update on myself - 11/17/07 02:54 PM

Hey hey hey. I sm not quite the sporadic poster that you are but getting close.

Congrats on upcoming fatherhod -- take my word that it iw an honorable profession and something that you can never truly prepare for -- just let er happen. So your next post in November '08, \:\) I expect some pics of your newborn.

BTW -- look me up if / when you coem through KC again.

Partagas

Re: new update on myself - 11/27/07 06:31 AM

Sure will Partagas...I am back in Illinois trying to buy a house I grew up in and getting ready for the new kid on the block ..I have an added business to Sunnylander Entertainment its LA Productions we do DJing and the dreaded Karaoke.. But hey it pays the bills..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET