Home

Great Bar story for you guys--

Posted By: Crash

Great Bar story for you guys-- - 10/27/16 07:58 PM

I was hanging at my favorite irish bar with a few friends; Paddy boy O'Hara, Vinny the ginny Russo ,Jeremy the jew Epstein, and Billy Bob the red neck. Anyway, some white guy walks in the bar and i motion for him to come my way, he comes by and i said : hey pal, i will bet you a hundred bucks that i can make you cry in less than a minute using just words. I was serious. He looks at me and says ok, lets do it. We then both put a hundred bucks on the bar and i said " ready ,set, go". I then say, wait til I get this guy named boo to come over, he will just look at you and make you cry. the guy goes : boo? Boo who ?? I then said , i just made you cry. With that, the guy hands me a hundred bucks and walks away knowing he was beat but being a good sport about it.
Ten minutes later some long haired white guy comes in and i do the same thing. The guy asks, boo who?? I then win another hundred bucks. This guy is also a sport about it.
5 minutes later some black guy rolls in and orders some colt 45 and i walk up to him and introduce myself. I then tell him the same thing about betting him 100 bucks that i can make him cry in under a minute. He kind of looks at me strangely but agrees and puts his 100 bucks on the bar. I then say to him- ready, set , go. I then tell the black guy, the same thing. " wait til some guy boo walks over and he is going to make you cry. The black man replies:
Boo ? Who be boo ?
I lost 100 bucks.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Great Bar story for you guys-- - 10/29/16 05:01 AM

You are a sad excuse of a human being.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET