Home

Very strange encounter regarding race( black )

Posted By: Crash

Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/16/16 06:35 PM

I was recently in a very dangerous black neighborhood for work. Typical black hood: a few burned out buildings, a liquor store, a bail bondsman, and a check cashing business. Oh yeah, a chinese restaurant with bullet proof glass.
Anyway, I walk into a building and standing in front of the building and hanging out during normal work hours were a bunch of black twenty sometnings. That was expected, nothing strange about that. What was strange was the fact that they were cranking music in their ghetto blaster and listening to lynard Skynard! I was shocked. They also were listening to fleetwood mac and Boston. Caught me off guard. So i started talking to these guys and asked them what their favorite movie was and expecting them to reply Straight outta compton. Get this, They replied smokey and the bandit, star wars, and Bill and teds big adventure.
I then asked what they were doing that evening thinking they were in their twenties.
They were only 17 and said they go home for dinner at 5:00 and if they are a minute late they get reprimanded by their dads. They then said after dinner they help their mom with the dishes and then do their homework. At 10:00 they go to bed so they can wake up for school.
The reason they were hanging out was because school was closed for a teachers convention.
I also asked what their dads did for a living and one said his dad was a dentist, the other an engineer, and the other was a commities trader on walk street. They had stay at home moms.

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/16/16 06:58 PM

I'm not sure what you're driving at here.

Are you surprised that black people are intelligent enough to become dentists and engineers or something?

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/16/16 07:32 PM

No, not at all Moe. Just trying to illiustrate how a lot of blacks listen to classic rock and eat dinner every night as a family.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/16/16 08:45 PM

There are many that listen to Rock n Roll, heavy metal, classical, and salsa music. Why should that surprise you? Oh you must have had to come out of your white neighborhood to find work, and came face to face with reality. Or maybe you stopped listening to Fox News.

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/16/16 09:11 PM

Not at all Giacomo. Its just that 75% of all blacks are born out of wedlock and i encountered the 25% that werent. thats all im saying.
When i asked if they were into hip hop they all said they would rather liisten to someone scratch a blackboard. They even had nice things to say about Trump.
These were guys straight from the hood. I met some new friends, crazy !!
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/16/16 09:51 PM

Crash

Do you have a Black fetish? confused
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/16/16 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Crash

They were only 17 and said they go home for dinner at 5:00 and if they are a minute late they get reprimanded by their dads. They then said after dinner they help their mom with the dishes and then do their homework. At 10:00 they go to bed so they can wake up for school.

Smart move. You find out their patterns and behaviours first before you abduct them. However i would say there are probably easier targets than young black kids in their late teens. wink
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/16/16 10:55 PM

Quote:
They also were listening to fleetwood mac and Boston. Caught me off guard. So i started talking to these guys and asked them what their favorite movie was and expecting them to reply Straight outta compton. Get this, They replied smokey and the bandit, star wars, and Bill and teds big adventure.

They sound like awful people. I would have preferred it if they had mugged you.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/17/16 04:46 PM

My high school was 80% black so we were the minority in school. They would dip Skoal with us, we crossed into each others music (we listened to rap and alternative, they listened to country and rap) and we all got along with no racial issues. Matter of fact we could still see each other today in these horrible times and get along like we were still in school. We also got offended in sports if anyone called them the n-word because we felt we were all family. I also had more black girls grab my junk and ass than white girls and I never dated a black girl in my life (no disrespect to them, it was still considered taboo back then).

So to those of you who think all blacks jam music in their ghetto mobiles wake the f**k up and realize they are not all like that. Not all are born to broken families with a Daddy on the run. Not all are defrauding the government and getting food stamps and welfare and having 20 kids.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Very strange encounter regarding race( black ) - 10/17/16 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
My high school was 80% black so we were the minority in school. They would dip Skoal with us, we crossed into each others music (we listened to rap and alternative, they listened to country and rap) and we all got along with no racial issues. Matter of fact we could still see each other today in these horrible times and get along like we were still in school. We also got offended in sports if anyone called them the n-word because we felt we were all family. I also had more black girls grab my junk and ass than white girls and I never dated a black girl in my life (no disrespect to them, it was still considered taboo back then).

So to those of you who think all blacks jam music in their ghetto mobiles wake the f**k up and realize they are not all like that. Not all are born to broken families with a Daddy on the run. Not all are defrauding the government and getting food stamps and welfare and having 20 kids.

Mike Love from The Beach Boys also went to a predominantly black high school: Dorsey High.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET