Posted By: Irishman12

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 03:31 AM

Why are you leaving us old friend!? eek confused
Posted By: johnny ola

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 03:39 AM

Give us one more post and make it an even 5000.... grin
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 03:49 AM

So it looks like you were keeping count, Cam.

I always knew that quality over quantity speech was bull.....
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 05:33 AM

What?! C. Don you're really leaving the board?
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 11:36 AM

You can't leave us hanging! Unless you're going to sleep with the fishes, then you owe your Godfather a service. C'mon man, you're young, you're beautiful, you were the best piece..... How about a lucky c-note? What happened did someone slap you around in public? Were you banging cocktail waitresses two at a time and caught a fatal disease? Just when we're getting to be bigger than U.S. Steel. Is it about the money? Don't worry, the rent stays the same and the dog can stay too. Besides, who will admonish those natterning nabobs of negativism? frown
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 01:08 PM

Cam,

Something we said?? confused You're joking right? smile

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 02:53 PM

Cam, say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 02:58 PM

C'mon, Cam: N-o-o-o-o-o-!
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 03:51 PM

I'm wondering if he's at least going to give a reason...OR the post was bogus and an evil ploy to sit back & see how many of us would beg him to either return or offer an explanation!!

If it is the latter, then Cam D is sitting back having a good lol on all of us.

Apple
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 04:44 PM

Cam lol

I hope you're not upset, but the other day I removed the "boss" from the 5-star title cuz it looked unwieldy. The 5 stars fit perfectly under the avatar, so will look really cool. Besides, the whole "rank" thing, well... wink

PS You should know better where to post this topic tongue grin I'm gonna copy this over there so more people will see it - it's hilarious! grin
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 05:18 PM

That's bad news Cam!
the Boss will leave us? confused

GoodFella
Posted By: Uztopoke

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 05:37 PM

Just let him go, folks. It's gonna be OK. You shall be missed, ye old fart.
Posted By: Hollywood Hagan

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 05:56 PM

Cam, if you are serious, I question your sanity. Is that gimmick enough to get you to stop posting altogether? I would hate for you to go out on such a Vercettiesque note. Oh well, I hope it was fun for you while it lasted.

If this isn't your last post, or if you create a new alias, then you would be VERY Vercettiesque. Say it ain't so!
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 06:03 PM

Nice post number HH; Jesus.

Cam, I come in here to say: farewell, and may the wind bring you luck with whatever you do. One last good bye, may last the rest of your life.

Guineapig.

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 06:03 PM

Cam's not going anywhere... he's way too addicted! lol
Posted By: Hollywood Hagan

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 06:07 PM

Originally posted by Guineapig:
Nice post number HH; Jesus.
After I read that post, I looked at my post count. It read: 667. I swear to you it took me 5 minutes to figure out what the hell you meant. I sat here pondering "What is so special about 667?" and "Is he talking to me?". Then I realized that I am a fucking moron. My brain is turning to mush from all that karma I'm playing with Uztopoke's sweet sweet ass.
Posted By: intelligence

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 06:59 PM

hey cam wats brought this on buddy? are u gonna tell us why your leavin us? please tell us frown
Posted By: Uztopoke

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 07:04 PM

Originally posted by Hollywood Hagan:
[QUOTE]My brain is turning to mush from all that karma I'm playing with Uztopoke's sweet sweet ass.
*over my head*
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 08:16 PM

Guys, you have it all wrong.

Cam isn't leaving...this is just his last post as whatever rank he is now.

He would never offer me and TIS a limo ride and just leave ... That will be the highlight of our trip next year! Pee stain and all (don't you love it when I toss around inside jokes).
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 09:11 PM

Cam's gone the way of the Dodo.....
Posted By: Michael/Corleone

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 09:44 PM

I think he just did it to call for attention before he left. It is like a pre-congratulatory thread.

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 09:48 PM

In a few hours it'll be 24 hrs since his last post eek eek Cam has to crack before then - he's never gone more than, like, 5 minutes! lol

You think he'll get pissed if I log in as him and post? lol
Posted By: Beth E

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 09:52 PM

Originally posted by J Geoff:

You think he'll get pissed if I log in as him and post? lol
I double dawg dare ya!
Posted By: La Dolce Vita

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 09:57 PM

People come, people go. Free will. Though usually they dont leave with an announcement of any kind, they more just drift away. There are few from the old days that I am reminded of every now and then. But in the scheme of the universe - OR a bb of over 2200 members "Outta sight, Outta mind" never rang truer.
Posted By: Omnipotent Superman

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 11:04 PM

He'll be back they always come back.

But please don't leave.

Why?
Posted By: Double-J

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/01/03 11:11 PM

arrivederci!

The American Godfather just wants to make sure you invite him over to your house for a cup of coffee. After all, my wife is Godmother to your only child. tongue
Posted By: Carlo Gambino

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/02/03 12:55 AM

"Cam" your a "Phoney" your not going anywhere you're like cancer....you grow on us all and will take us to our graves. grin
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/02/03 03:45 AM

CD if that was it for ya ,hope all the well in the world to ya , one of the few i enjoy reading

a toast to CAM on the house......
Posted By: Anton The Penguin

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/02/03 05:00 AM

They say that; "One death is a tragedy, one million deaths are a statistic". This applies for this board. frown

-Penguin
Posted By: Ricardo

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/06/03 02:06 AM

Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:
People come, people go. Free will. Though usually they dont leave with an announcement of any kind, they more just drift away. There are few from the old days that I am reminded of every now and then. But in the scheme of the universe - OR a bb of over 2200 members "Outta sight, Outta mind" never rang truer.
Sounds like me!...Ricardo comes back to bid Cammilus Don farewell! I had great timeson CHAT..and this board...farewell ye faithful soldier...i shall give him his RESPECTFUL EXECUTION......

Tessio..I mean...Cam....THANKS.....*GUNSHOT* *GUNSHOT*
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/07/03 07:50 PM

Remember when it was just a joke?

Originally posted by Anton The Penguin:
They say that; "One death is a tragedy, one million deaths are a statistic".
That would be your fellow atheist, Joseph Stalin.

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/07/03 09:18 PM

.. That was at some point a joke??
Posted By: Snake

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/07/03 11:40 PM

You can't leave yet, C.D. Who's gonna keep the tykes in line?? wink (I hope you're just yankin' our chain, dude!)

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/07/03 11:59 PM

He hasn't posted in 7 days and approximatly 8 hours.. I think he will or has really left.

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/08/03 12:57 AM

Expect CamillusDon2 to pop around the corner some time. He would never give us the pleasure of 5000 even posts.

Either that or he is dead, moving house, having his computer taken, or leaving the board full-stop.

-Penguin
Posted By: pacino princess

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/08/03 01:06 AM

You know what? Im confused whats with this joke about people disappearing after -99 posts?? WHERE is CAMMY?? WHATS HAPPENING!!??? [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/08/03 01:20 AM

He got mad because you called him, "Cammy Pants." tongue
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/08/03 02:52 AM

Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
He got mad because you called him, "Cammy Pants." tongue
lol You just earned yourself 2 cool points from joltinjoe. Keep up the good work [Linked Image]
Posted By: Atheist

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/08/03 09:12 AM

Originally posted by joltinjoe05:
Remember when it was just a joke?

[b] They say that; "One death is a tragedy, one million deaths are a statistic".
That would be your fellow atheist, Joseph Stalin. [/b]
Actually it's recently been found that Stalin never said that. It was a capitalist/fascist lie all along!

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/09/03 01:51 AM

According to ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 2pac....1 unneeded death should be cause for a war........a bottle of juice is NOT something to DIE 4!

Cam be back as Joe Bonanno Junior

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/09/03 02:44 AM

Geoff, did remove the "BOSS" as a perk for getting 5 starts..
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/09/03 02:50 AM

Hmm, I guess Cam is boycotting Gangster BB until "Boss" comes back. tongue

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/09/03 11:54 PM

Cam is really Jgeoff! orange

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/10/03 12:38 AM

Geoff is not that good of an actor.. Or pretender..

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/10/03 03:24 AM

..? Why do you come here when clearly, you don't contribute at all, nor cause anyone to think about anything but how stupid, immature, and abbrasive you are, and how sad and stagnant your life must be?..

Why 4 different usernames? Taking over the chatroom and still coming back. When clearly.. No one here likes you?..

Do you need attention that desperatly that you don't care if it's negative. Nor where it comes from?..
Posted By: IrishDon1

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/11/03 12:46 AM

Editted out for violating Board Conduct Rules by SC.

A word of warning to IrishDon1 -

This ain't a chatroom! FOLLOW THE RULES OF CONDUCT HERE!!
Posted By: deathkiss

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/11/03 02:41 AM

Originally posted by J Geoff:
Cam lol

I hope you're not upset, but the other day I removed the "boss" from the 5-star title cuz it looked unwieldy. The 5 stars fit perfectly under the avatar, so will look really cool. Besides, the whole "rank" thing, well... wink

PS You should know better where to post this topic tongue grin I'm gonna copy this over there so more people will see it - it's hilarious! grin
Geoff,
you have been in General Discussion so long that you forgot about the Trilogy.
the bottom line is that YOU WELCHED and CAM feels CHEATED.

Perhaps, you should settle your problems with CAM.
Posted By: AngelaMarie

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/11/03 03:33 AM

I'm new here so I don't know Cam. This is interesting....

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/11/03 04:24 AM

Hmmm... Where is Cam?

I wonder if he is coming back... anybody get a pm from him?

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/11/03 07:02 AM

.. Gone.

Unknown.

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/11/03 07:24 AM

Private messages are supposed to be;
Private . Or so; I thought.

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/12/03 02:59 AM

GP, I was just wondering. Don't make a damn federal case out of it, now end it. Quit replying with an annoying message to everything I say. Because it is that, annoying.

Don't reply to this! = my request

I will judge your maturity by your willingness to understand my request.

The Don Ferro

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/12/03 04:26 AM

..? Why do you come here when clearly, you don't contribute at all, nor cause anyone to think about anything but how stupid, immature, and abbrasive you are, and how sad and stagnant your life must be?..

Why 4 different usernames? Taking over the chatroom and still coming back. When clearly.. No one here likes you?..

Do you need attention that desperatly that you don't care if it's negative. Nor where it comes from?..
Is THIS guy talking to ME? U talkin 2 ME?i dont see any one else around here. You MUST be talkin 2 me!

Who started a Flame War in the RIP CAM Forum?

For those whodont know Cam...Camillus Don has been here since before the Godfather wasWirtten..and has 5000 Posts,he knows EVERYTHING....and he's GONE forever!

Good thing im not a Made Member anymore...i took the Don (CamDon) out without permission from the Family!

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/12/03 05:54 AM

I understand your request; Ferro, does that make me mature in your eyes?. I have nothing against you; my fellow Sicilian. Minor misunderstandings are gone with the wind and CamillusDon. You must be paranoid. I have no problem with you. Thank you! Where's the federal case? You asked a; question.. I answered, your; question.

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/12/03 05:59 AM

Ricardo, talking to ID.

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/12/03 08:23 PM

Ricardo, talking to ID.
No prob capuano...it was a good excuse to throw DeNiro in there!

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/12/03 09:11 PM

GP, ok, sorry for overreacting. All is over and passed

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/12/03 09:30 PM

No prob capuano...it was a good excuse to throw DeNiro in there!

^ Ricardo.

I Figured; regardless wanted to reassure your awareness.

Ferro; yes. Okay. Thank you!
Posted By: Blake

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/14/03 01:53 AM

Cam could you do one m,ore post just to explain yourslf?! frown

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/16/03 02:36 AM

Cam can do 4/10 of apost without having his post count rounded up to 5,000...make it a good 4/10 Cam!

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/16/03 04:20 AM

.. I can not comprehend his reason for leaving, perhaps it's because it requires good analyzing and I'm not suitable for that right now. 4999 posts.A year and nine months of membership; almost two years of membership, . And; Kazahm!! He vanishes into thin air, and oxydizes..

With no further logical clarification and I believe, that if he had any to provide. He would have.. I guess, If accumulated such a high postcount, I would leave too. I don't know..

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/27/03 08:13 PM

Hey everyone, I have no idea what the hell happened, but don't bother giving him the attention I believe he will be reading, wanting, and hoping for.

How about we give no more replies to this thread unless your USERNAME is CamillusDon or CamillusDon2 or whatever....

Just a thought,
-Penguin
Posted By: fathersson

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/29/03 01:55 PM

Hey everyone, I have no idea what the hell happened, but don't bother giving him the attention I believe he will be reading, wanting, and hoping for.

How about we give no more replies to this thread unless your USERNAME is CamillusDon or CamillusDon2 or whatever....

Just a thought,
-Penguin
I really don't think he wanted attention, If so he would have stayed and posted and made a pain of himself like so many others do. He was no kid so I for one think he wasn't playing some game.

It has been almost a month now. I think he has gone the same way others have, bored? or sick of a ton of crap? Then you read what others post after he left, why would you come back to spend time with them?

I think you can bet that he has left and for what ever reason I don't think it was to get attention!
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: MY LAST POST! - 05/29/03 03:08 PM

... don't bother giving him the attention I believe he will be reading, wanting, and hoping for...
Ummmm, too late. Anyway, CamD is/was one of my favorite members of this board and any lament of his leaving is warranted. Whether he wants it, hopes for it, or is really gone.

How about we give no more replies to this thread ...
You mean besides the one you just posted?

Apple
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET