Home

Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced

Posted By: dinocrocetti

Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/01/16 05:16 PM

the man who terrorized these boards and other members of these boards was handed down a stiff sentence. 2 years in prison followed by 15 years of probation which he will certainly violate with his drug addiction. Justice has been served.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-51-CR-0012541-2010
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/01/16 06:07 PM

Good! I HATE that scumbag!
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/01/16 08:57 PM

Don't let the cell door hit ya!
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/06/16 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Good! I HATE that scumbag!

I know pizza boy hated the guy, I think he had written some very inaccurate things about him, and others, the chickens have a way of coming home to roost. in his case they did,
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/07/16 12:43 AM

Apologies for the crude humor.

Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/08/16 04:57 PM

can't believe how long that case kept going
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/08/16 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
...a stiff sentence. 2 years in prison followed by 15 years of probation...

He got what he deserved.

However...

I am not particularly well-versed in these matters - is this really a stiff sentence? Only two years in prison? I wonder what was the maximum the judge could have imposed? And couldn't the actual time he serves behind bars ultimately be less?

Signor V.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/08/16 09:59 PM

V, from what I can tell by the Board document supplied, there were many included charges. That's not unusual. The defendant pled guilty to three of them. Apparently, in Pennsylvania the maximum sentence is 15 years for each one. His guilty plea to each is probably what prompted the the 11-23 months sentence. His 15 years probation will begin with confinement (which is standard practice). That confinement will be reduced (so to speak) by time served.

If I'm reading the document correctly, this case took quite a long time to be adjudicated, but court backlogs are not unusual in many if not most states.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Jbell aka Liu aka Dicknose Moltisanti Sentenced - 07/09/16 01:51 PM

Majority of people who troll or take it a step further online are usually very troubled people in real life.

They want others to be as miserable as they are. The thing is, upsetting people and calling them names/slurs/etc DOES NOT make your real life problems go away.You can't run from yourself.

Gotta face the music eventually, as this man is about to find out.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET