Home

Anyone here play a musical instrument ?

Posted By: Crash

Anyone here play a musical instrument ? - 06/14/16 02:03 PM

Does anyone here play a musical instrument? Who were some of your musical influences?
Posted By: fergie

Re: Anyone here play a musical instrument ? - 06/16/16 11:48 PM

Yep, guitar....not professionally though.. Elvis, The Stones, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, The Kinks, Clapton, The Eagles....can busk most of their songs, just!
Posted By: fergie

Re: Anyone here play a musical instrument ? - 06/16/16 11:49 PM

Tried the harmonica, but gave it up, would've been as well trying to play a mars bar smile
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Anyone here play a musical instrument ? - 06/17/16 02:41 AM

Bought a guitar about year ago and I'm still learning. I lid you not it's tough. Plenty of how to play youtube videos that have been very helpful. I play easy music but still having trouble with the advance cords. Playing some James Taylor's, John Denver's, Some Beatles and Bob Dylan. I must not have the ear to pick so I just strum. I am going to stick with it a little while longer hoping that it comes together.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Anyone here play a musical instrument ? - 06/17/16 06:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Bought a guitar about year ago and I'm still learning. I lid you not it's tough. Plenty of how to play youtube videos that have been very helpful. I play easy music but still having trouble with the advance cords. Playing some James Taylor's, John Denver's, Some Beatles and Bob Dylan. I must not have the ear to pick so I just strum. I am going to stick with it a little while longer hoping that it comes together.
Keep on it..picked up my 1rst guitar @ age 7.."teach your children well" by CSNY was my 1rst song i learned cause of my older sister 10 yrs. my senior..in my 20s, I was headlining all over Wildwood NJ..classic rock & some heavy metal when it was fashionable..man, if i could relive those days..the chicks every nite, party city,etc..made good money back in the mid 80s, but carelessly spent it as i was living down there.. Jimmy Page was my god & hero..now, i'm a fuckin' young grandfather 4 christ's sake.But a good family,wife, nice house,& a piece of mind..the american dream w/ a shitload of fender & gibson guitars in the spare bedroom..just a hobby now,barely go in there now,lost all my callousses...BUT IM HAPPY.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Anyone here play a musical instrument ? - 06/17/16 06:14 AM

I too play the g-tar smile
Posted By: Crash

Re: Anyone here play a musical instrument ? - 06/21/16 06:12 PM

I can listen to John Bonhams grooves all day.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET