Home

Guns N' Roses Tour

Posted By: U talkin' da me ??

Guns N' Roses Tour - 04/11/16 07:58 AM

Goosebumps.. smile
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Guns N' Roses Tour - 04/11/16 06:33 PM

"Slash, I see you over there with your Abraham Lincoln hat. It's perfect because you haven't had a hit in 4 score and seven years"
Jeff Ross at the Carlie Sheen roast
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Guns N' Roses Tour - 04/11/16 10:11 PM

My two cents:

I loved November Rain video (especially/including Slash guitar solo). One of my favorites. smile

HOWEVER, that being said I do NOT like Axl Roses singing at all. His version of Live & Let Die was absolutely awful. He sounds like a sick cow. lol Sorry if that offends G&R fans

Btw, have you seen him lately? He looks totally different. I guess he's had tons of plastic surger.

TIS
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Guns N' Roses Tour - 04/12/16 07:30 AM

I'm the biggest Guns N' Roses fan I know but I'm sort of ho hum about the tour. That Axl and Slash (and Duff) are on the same stage again is something I never thought would happen again so that alone is exciting. But I think it would mean more if Izzy and Steven were involved. Why get back together unless you bring back the entire original line up?

On top of that, I've always been more of an album guy than a live show guy. And, while them touring is great and all, we won't get what I've always wanted - a legit third album follow up to Appetite for Destruction and Use Your Illusion.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Guns N' Roses Tour - 04/13/16 03:21 PM

Now that Axl has broken his foot and will have to be carried onto the stage he will be even later on than he used to be cry
Posted By: goombah

Re: Guns N' Roses Tour - 04/15/16 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I'm the biggest Guns N' Roses fan I know but I'm sort of ho hum about the tour. That Axl and Slash (and Duff) are on the same stage again is something I never thought would happen again so that alone is exciting. But I think it would mean more if Izzy and Steven were involved. Why get back together unless you bring back the entire original line up?

On top of that, I've always been more of an album guy than a live show guy. And, while them touring is great and all, we won't get what I've always wanted - a legit third album follow up to Appetite for Destruction and Use Your Illusion.

This band has always intrigued me. I never expected Izzy Stradlin to be involved in this reunion given how he walked away in 1991. Steven would have participated if asked, but I read that he recently had back surgery that made touring impossible.

I agree with you about recording. I'm more interested in making new music than a nostalgia tour (for any band, not just GNR).

I don't disagree with TIS that Axl's voice is not great. I think it sounds good enough for the GNR catalog, but he does not sing well enough to cover Dylan & McCartney.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET