Home

George Galloway v The Senate

Posted By: fergie

George Galloway v The Senate - 11/24/15 11:09 PM

Here's George Galloway tearing the senate a new asshole just after the Iraq war and a person you might want to listen to, like him or loath him, he's a man of principal (and he's Scottish smile ). (Watch it all)

http://youtu.be/j5u1skEoqLs

Re: George Galloway v The Senate - 11/24/15 11:24 PM

What concerns me more is the fact that this was never really aired anywhere, it just shows what we, as a society, take up the ass every day and never know about until somebody speaks up, like Galloway. Check him out, in detail if you like....
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: George Galloway v The Senate - 11/24/15 11:26 PM

Didn't this guy go on celebrity big brother and crawl around on the floor as a cat at one point. Never could stand him.

Re: George Galloway v The Senate - 11/24/15 11:34 PM

Nicky, yes..god knows why!
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: George Galloway v The Senate - 11/24/15 11:36 PM

How can you keep credibility as a serious politician when your crawling on the floor meowing on national tv! LMAO!

Re: George Galloway v The Senate - 11/24/15 11:37 PM

Just watching the video I posted again and he totally ripped the place apart, why he though BB was a good idea, I dunno
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: George Galloway v The Senate - 11/25/15 04:15 PM

Galloway is a colossal bell end!!

Re: George Galloway v The Senate - 11/27/15 08:26 PM

Well he certainly got the better of a panel of senators...in fact every debate Ive seen him in he seems to get his point across extremely well, however, if you believe everything you read in the press you might have a different opinion.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET