Home

Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015

Posted By: Footreads

Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 09:37 PM

THIS THREAD IS NOW A SEPARATE ONE TO DISCUSS THE TERRORIST ATTACKS ON PARIS, TODAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2015

An attack happening in Paris outside a soccer stadium. Shootings in a bar a restraunt and somewhere else and explosisions heard.

They need gun control, bomb control and automatic weapon control.

Then it would never happen
Posted By: gangstereport

News - 11/13/15 09:50 PM

from what i am hearing and reading could be up to 18 dead

the world is going mad esp paris

the guns all of that what good would that do? honestly they hit civilians randomly they are unpredicatable you never know when they are going to hit its an impossible war these fucking scumbags i am sick with these fucking nut jobs shit like this is just depressing i am sitting here watching the news thinking what the fuck is happening to this world

News - 11/13/15 09:56 PM

apparently they have taken 60 hostages

18 dead

fucking scum

Re: News - 11/13/15 09:59 PM

ok now i am hearing 26 dead

60 hostages
Posted By: olivant

Re: News - 11/13/15 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
ok now i am hearing 26 dead

60 hostages

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/...s/?intcmp=hpbt1
Posted By: SC

Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 10:55 PM

(A separate thread for this news story).

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 10:58 PM

from what i am hearing there is either 40 dead others saying 60 dead could be even higher not enough details yet

100 hostages some have escaped

france has declared a national emergency all borders have been closed a curfew in all major cities

there might have been two other shootings in two other shopping malls

obama did a interview seemed shocked

this is appalling i am fuming these [BadWord] i dont know what you can do though

it looks like a coordinated terrorist attack
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:00 PM

This is fucking disgusting. If this isn't the fucking drop, I don't know what is.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:02 PM

there may have been another two shooting not recroed by press yet a man says he heard gun shots one was in a bar the shooting ended from what i am watching ended 10 min ago looks like differant areas have been hit and could still be getting hit i dont know whats going on all the news is differant several shootings keep coming in i did not even know happened

also two other shootings now in differant shopping malls thats what i am hearing

it looks like the whole of paris has been attacked

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:03 PM

law enforcment and army said to be very tense red cross vans been seen another area has been found with dead bodies a new area

this could be the biggest terrorist attack in a long time in the west since 9/11 i know not on that scale but still a big attack for the west
Posted By: Mark

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:04 PM

Reports of hostages tweeting begging authorities to raid because they are being shot one by one systematically.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:05 PM

fucking disgusting

10 bodies a reporter says he has just seen

i am hearing gun men burst into a concert and started shooting people and gun men inside the concert now have hostages

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:08 PM

Fox News reporting six different locations are active attack sites.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:08 PM

Terrible, will this shit ever end..

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:10 PM

i am hearing there might have been attack on a catholic church

no killer has been caught
curfew is now in order

there has been 6 known shootings and two sucide bombings 100 hostages others dead some reports at least 40 has been said some are saying 60+

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:11 PM

Two separate shopping malls included?

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:12 PM

Unbelievable. So sad...

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:13 PM

not sure i dont think so they think there may have been other shootings

a bomb has been found in a hotel a bomb in a train station

france are on the higest alert since the 60s

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:16 PM

this is so sad i cant believe this

some hostages have escaped the concert but from what i am hearing alot dead

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:19 PM

french president has said "we know who did it "

thats all he has said

schools and many business will be closed till the curfew ends

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:29 PM

5 bombings have been heard in the last few minutes outside the concert hall as law enforcement are trying to rescue the hostages

the french president has asked for army reinforcement

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:31 PM

They had a 100 hostages in the concert hall. They are shooting the hostages nowey. No French police well that figures. I guess they only grow grapes and not balls in France.

There are a ton of muslems in France. They let them follow their own law. They really appreciate that.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:33 PM

five bombs have been heard i will see what s happening

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:34 PM

Who won the game.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:34 PM

french president is speaking he said that it is terriost attack and that he thinks other terriosts attacks are on the way

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:35 PM

he says all law enforcment and mililtary are on the streets

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
They had a 100 hostages in the concert hall. They are shooting the hostages nowey. No French police well that figures. I guess they only grow grapes and not balls in France.

There are a ton of muslems in France. They let them follow their own law. They really appreciate that.

yearh i here they have a big muslim population

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:36 PM

Who won the game.

Not Obama.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:37 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/index.html

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:38 PM

"We will no longer be reporting what's happening at the Bataclan. This is due to a gag request by French Police."

From Reddit

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:44 PM

law enforcement have stormed the concert from what i am hearing the terriosts they are shooting randomly into the crowd

this war is pointless its impossible to win you cant defeat extremism

i am just sick of this shit

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/13/15 11:46 PM

Who won the game.

Seriously..

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:00 AM

Oh no worries, leaders worldwide will probably all release a statement about how shocked they are. And all will be fine and dandy.

No, it won't be. Bunch of fucking wimps they are.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:10 AM

Reports that inside concert hall absolute carnage. Terrorists threw explosives into crowd.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:14 AM

we need to get the fuck out of the middle east its a impossible war and its the civilians who are suffering

airstrickes etc is that really helping? sure they slowly push isis back but even they have still managed to survive and think about even if they beat them so what there will be bombs and there will be mass shootings with or without isis being here you cant be extremism only answer is to get the fuck out of the middle east

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:16 AM

100+ dead in concert hall.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Reports that inside concert hall absolute carnage. Terrorists threw explosives into crowd.

yearh i am hearing the same i wonder how many of the hostages will survive if any i know a couple escaped at the start but thats it

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:18 AM

100+ dead in concert hall.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/french-police-report-shootout-and-explosion-in-paris/

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:21 AM

the world leaders need to sort this shit out all they have been offering is the same shit when will they get this is a impossible war
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:21 AM

Scary stuff.I have family members in and around Paris.They are safe(physically) for now but these types of events traumatize people. I'm sure I was permanently traumatized by 9/11 in some way.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:22 AM

"I am from ISIS" declared one of the terrorist to French Police.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Scary stuff.I have family members in and around Paris.They are safe(physically) for now but these types of events traumatize people. I'm sure I was permanently traumatized by 9/11 in some way.

Are they safe at home or somewhere in public, gets?
Posted By: LittleNicky

Oh yea, France is really know for its muscular foreign policy. Stuff a sock in it gangster. I know you haven't been to france, meet anyone french, or really stepped away from your computer. But this has far more to do with immigration and multiculturalism complete failure in europe. If its not being the 75th partner in a bombing campaign, they will kill you for your cartoon or your speech. Radical islam doesn't go away because you hide from it. It is a totalitarian ideology.

AFP quotes police sources as saying about 100 people have been killed in the Bataclan concert venue.

The French channel iTele, quoting un-named officials at the Bataclan, earlier said there were "dozens" of fatalities inside the club.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:26 AM

Attack on shopping mall confirmed.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:26 AM

if you add that to the already 40 known deaths and law enforcement think could he over 60 we could be talking near if not over 200 murders
Posted By: Belette

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:28 AM

My girlfriend landed in Paris and was taking a train here to Bretagne just after it started. She had to get a taxi and stay at a friends place. She says it's unbelievable on the streets, a war zone. She's so lucky that she was also in Paris going to the airport during the Charlie Hebdo strike. She said it's nothing compared to this one, that the streets are crazy now.

I was fucking sweating for 3 hours when I couldn't contact her and knew she was close to the area. Well they put a bullet in a couple of terrorists brain, that always puts a smile on my face. Need more though.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:30 AM

Good news, Belette.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:30 AM

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4611821109001...1#sp=show-clips

i was meant to go to paris this summer for the first time put it like this i will not be going now

yearh i have heard its like a war zone soldiers all over the streets

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:34 AM

Three suspected attackers killed in police raid on Paris concert hall: police

only thing which has put a smile on my face fucking scum

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:36 AM

i was meant to go to paris this summer for the first time put it like this i will not be going now

Yeah I get what you're saying, but the last thing we should do is let these fucks scare us. Anyway it's more likely that the plane you fly in will crash than you getting killed in a terrorist strike. If we fear them more than is proportionate, they achieve something.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:37 AM

Deputy Mayor Patrick Klugman told CNN the death toll in the attacks is going to rise significantly. "We are facing an unknown and historic situation in Paris," he said.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:39 AM

Are they safe at home or somewhere in public, gets?

Thanks, last I heard they were all at home or accounted for.

Watching events like this unfold on tv when you have family in the area is horrible. I went through this when the earthquake hit Haiti a while ago. This is a lot worse though because it's a planned attack on innocent people, random and we don't know what else these demons have planned.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Belette

Yeah I get what you're saying, but the last thing we should do is let these fucks scare us. Anyway it's more likely that the plane you fly in will crash than you getting killed in a terrorist strike. If we fear them more than is proportionate, they achieve something.

unfortunately fear wise they have won look at egypt there entire tourist industry ruined i wont lie i am scared of these fucks they are hitting guys randomly why i was saying before you cant win a war against nutjobs who would kill themselves for there god i have come to the realization that this will never end while we are in the middle east

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:42 AM

. quoting an un-named official at Paris City Hall, says the current death toll in Paris is around 140.

In the last few minutes, however, the iTele channel said the latest toll is 118 dead.

1500 soldiers drafted in. Hospitals are moved to nationwide emergency plan

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:46 AM

We are out of the Middle East that is what started this shit. See what needs to be done is to show them what terror really means. Send our brave college students picketing their schools their. Get the occupy wall street guys after their ass. Send Obama after them smile Hillary will eat their lunch for them.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:49 AM

My girlfriend landed in Paris and was taking a train here to Bretagne just after it started. She had to get a taxi and stay at a friends place. She says it's unbelievable on the streets, a war zone. She's so lucky that she was also in Paris going to the airport during the Charlie Hebdo strike. She said it's nothing compared to this one, that the streets are crazy now.

glad she's safe.She was in Paris during the Hebdo attacks and there today? wow!

I feel a little different about going about your business regardless of circumstances though, I don't see it as whether the terrorists won or not, but that everybody has a date when they are going to check out. We can take safety precautions in life but we can't live in fear.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:50 AM

unfortunately fear wise they have won look at egypt there entire tourist industry ruined i wont lie i am scared of these fucks they are hitting guys randomly why i was saying before you cant win a war against nutjobs who would kill themselves for there god i have come to the realization that this will never end while we are in the middle east

I can't blame you. I'm just saying that the danger statistically is so incredibly small, that you should be more afraid of driving your car. They make a big spectacle so it feels more dangerous, even though, again statistically speaking, it isn't. I personally try to make sure I'm not afraid of these maggots. Fuck'em.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:52 AM

We are out of the Middle East that is what started this shit. See what needs to be done is to show them what terror really means. Send our brave college students picketing their schools their. Get the occupy wall street guys after their ass. Send Obama after them smile Hillary will eat their lunch for them.

i mean the airstrickes stuff like that is leading to these fucks to try and fuck our lives up

i like your idea but it will never happen or work

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:54 AM

I just thought about something my brothers daughter lives in Paris.

I can't blame you. I'm just saying that the danger statistically is so incredibly small, that you should be more afraid of driving your car. They make a big spectacle so it feels more dangerous, even though, again statistically speaking, it isn't. I personally try to make sure I'm not afraid of these maggots. Fuck'em.

true i dont just feel comfutable going at the moment though and going to paris at the moment with the army on the streets would prob not be enjoyable anyway

I feel a little different about going about your business regardless of circumstances though, I don't see it as whether the terrorists won or not, but that everybody has a date when they are going to check out. We can take safety precautions in life but we can't live in fear.

Yes I understand. I'm just talking about the odds. If you feel unsafe somewhere, why the hell would you want to spend your vacation there.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:55 AM

Is Obama saying it was a terrorist attack by muslem terrorists?

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:58 AM

dont know from the interview i dont think he mentioned terriosm

but the french government including the president think it is terriost attack

actually let me rephrase that jt is defo a terrorist attack no doubt about it

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:59 AM

I don't know what Obama says, but it was. They heard them yell allahu akbar. And I guarantee they were french citizens too, probably second generation immigrants.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:01 AM

Well my wife worked in the World Trade Center on 9/11. My kids call me asking about their mother. That's how I found out about it.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:03 AM

Well my wife worked in the World Trade Center on 9/11. My kids call me asking about their mother. That's how I found out about it.

Yeah talk about chaos and war zone. That's the worst one in history.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:04 AM

When the terrorist army phyco hit the military base and killed our soldiers. Obama called it work place violence.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:06 AM

9/11 was the worst ever

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:09 AM

When the terrorist army phyco hit the military base and killed our soldiers. Obama called it work place violence.

I would laugh but it's not funny. You know how Europe will react to this? They will be worried about the far right and march on the streets for multicultural Europe and anti-fascism. I don't like everything US does, but at least it has balls. You don't want to fuck with US because they'll bomb you. Europe is a continent of weaklings.

I admit, I'm a bit heated tonight wink But most of the time I do think that.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:14 AM

The death toll being reported in different outlets does vary - but all put the number of dead as at least 118.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:15 AM

French reporter says several dozen people in concert hall survived as they were in upper levels and hid from gunmen

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:17 AM

Do you have any idea what's been happening in Sweden with muslems their going wild over there. Lots of crime and rape

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:19 AM

An American band was playing in that concert hall I wonder what happened to them?

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:20 AM

Well it's 8:20 here in Brooklyn time to go to bed smile

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:25 AM

Do you have any idea what's been happening in Sweden with muslems their going wild over there. Lots of crime and rape

Well Sweden has been for a few months directing immigrants through sweden to Finland. Now they've declared that they're "full" and started checks on their southern border. Which basically means nothing so far, because they will let the people in anyway, but they do ask them what they're there for. It's very little they can do within the inside borders of EU (which is supposed to be like states in US), as long as outside border lets anyone in. So it's a ridiculous, idiotic and moronic situation in Europe. Maybe you can read inbetween the lines that I'm not a big EU guy wink

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:29 AM

I might vote for Thrump after all need a fence
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 05:26 AM

To quote a poster on another forum who said it best, Europe has been asleep for a few generations and now the bill is coming due.

I can recall so many libs saying back during the Iraq War that Islamic extremists only had it out for Israel, the US, and England. France was one of our biggest critics and many thought they'd have no problems because they didn't stick their noses in it.

Well now that the wolves are at their door.
Posted By: goldhawkroad

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 08:16 AM

Stop spreading shit about whats going on with Sweden when youre not in the know. I hate those fucking isis as much as anybody but that stuff you bring is propaganda. We dont have any higher crime rate in our bigger cities Than you have and that part about rape is pure bullshit.

My thoughts to our european brothers in France. J/Sweden

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:03 AM

Well your right I have never been to sweden.

But my daughter has but this was in 2002. She went their to learn Swedish language and culture. All they wanted to do is speak English to her.

Some Swedish hockey player was part of a NHL team that won the Stanley cup. Each player was allowed to keep the Stanley cup for a while.

He was in a house close to where she was staying. He threw a big party she was invited. You know what they think is a fun party. He pulls out his dick and pissed in the stanly cup.

When they come here they like to tour black Harlem ghetto.
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/2D--PagcoO4

Also check this out

http://youtu.be/jkfRkR1Pqag

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:10 AM

Love muslems actually I do.

Even though their nuts some love money more then religion

http://youtu.be/7NSKjY4QsKQ
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:43 AM

I might vote for Thrump after all need a fence

That is very important even if Trump probably cannot deport the 11 million he claims he can.

If we don't tighten up our borders this shit will happen here. You better fucking believe it.

Like Ivy said, now France is dealing with the crap we've dealt with since 9/11. If we don't act now we'll be burying Americans.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:47 AM

Well your right I have never been to sweden.

But my daughter has but this was in 2002. She went their to learn Swedish language and culture. All they wanted to do is speak English to her.

Some Swedish hockey player was part of a NHL team that won the Stanley cup. Each player was allowed to keep the Stanley cup for a while.

He was in a house close to where she was staying. He threw a big party she was invited. You know what they think is a fun party. He pulls out his dick and pissed in the stanly cup.

When they come here they like to tour black Harlem ghetto.

http://youtu.be/2D--PagcoO4

Also check this out

http://youtu.be/jkfRkR1Pqag

Do you actually believe that shit you posted right now? If you are, I cant reach you.

I actually enjoyed the story about the throphy (you did post the same story in another thread). I would have pissed in it to, just so you know.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 10:58 AM

It's times like this we need to say enough is enough and close the boarders. ISIS said they will invade and attack Europe and going on last nights atrocities they have started. The majority are genuine refugees but how many can Europe take? In Germany this year alone 800k arrived in the Country and in September in my home city of Munich 18k refugees a day where arriving on trains.. Madness..

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 11:15 AM

Gold I don't think pissing in the Stanley cup is funny. I wonder what the nhl would say about it and the player for doing it if the story got out back then. Too bad it didn't.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
It's times like this we need to say enough is enough and close the boarders. ISIS said they will invade and attack Europe and going on last nights atrocities they have started. The majority are genuine refugees but how many can Europe take? In Germany this year alone 800k arrived in the Country and in September in my home city of Munich 18k refugees a day where arriving on trains.. Madness..

When my daughter decided to move to Germany after she graduated college in 2002. The real unemployment rate was around 15 percent. She had a hard time finding a job. Her Ivy League diploma meant shit there. having a trade means more.

I was sending her money so she could live there. Plus if a German company wanted to hire a non German they had to send a letter to the German government why a German could not do the job.

She found a bunch of jobs there to help tide her over besides the money I gave her. Teaching Germans kids English, tour guide to American tourists, translating German to English at Berlin university, delivering news papers.

Then she got real lucky and started work for a German pharmacuitcal company. She opens offices for them all over the world.

i wonder how all those refuges are going to find work?

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 12:15 PM

Gold I don't think pissing in the Stanley cup is funny. I wonder what the nhl would say about it and the player for doing it if the story got out back then. Too bad it didn't.

Fair enough, but its just one of those things you do when your wasted. I dont think you should read to much in to it. Generally, swedes are very proamerican, believe it or not.

As for the isis and radical muslims they can go to hell.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
To quote a poster on another forum who said it best, Europe has been asleep for a few generations and now the bill is coming due.

I can recall so many libs saying back during the Iraq War that Islamic extremists only had it out for Israel, the US, and England. France was one of our biggest critics and many thought they'd have no problems because they didn't stick their noses in it.

You know, it's not as much a sleep (passive) as it is an ideology (active) that is based on guilt from WW2 and the nazis. It's kind of a European shame that raised the liberals and communists (Stalin was worse than Hitler, but nobody's worried about the leftists) into power and created this very persistent ideology of multiculturalism. It has no connection with reality so it cannot be argued with rationality, because no matter how much trouble the mass immigration causes, restricting it would be against "human rights", and the problems aren't connected to immigration but social justice. It's pointless to try to argue through all the ideology, because as with religion, you can't use rational arguments to counter points of faith. In reading my own countries (Finland) news today, there isn't a single thing that would even TRY to find anything wrong with immigration policy or Islam itself, but very strong agenda saying that closing borders will help nothing, fear helps the far right (which is the real danger) and these terrorist strikes are the reason why we should take MORE immigrants, because they're running from terrorists. Anyway, they can't lose. Because no matter what happens, it's someone else's fault and there is no problem, and if there is, it's someone else's fault.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 06:08 PM

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/v...26_4809495.html

fucking scum apparently guys on the top floor all survived they were able to hide

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 06:17 PM

Belgian Justice Minister Koen Geens said "a number of'' arrests have been made in Brussels relating to the Paris attacks.
Belgian TV says five people were detained in the suburb of Molenbeek.
The arrests come after a car with Belgian registration plates was seen close to one of the attacks - the Bataclan concert hall.
As the investigation continues, French police are trying to establish the attackers' identities.
One of those involved in the Bataclan concert hall attack is reported to have been a French citizen with a history of involvement in radical Islam.
A Syrian passport was found next to the body of one of three suicide bombers who struck near the Stade de France stadium during the game.
A Greek minister says the passport belonged to a Syrian refugee who passed through the island of Leros. An Egyptian passport has also been linked to the attacks.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 06:25 PM

Belgian Justice Minister Koen Geens said "a number of'' arrests have been made in Brussels relating to the Paris attacks.
Belgian TV says five people were detained in the suburb of Molenbeek.
The arrests come after a car with Belgian registration plates was seen close to one of the attacks - the Bataclan concert hall.
As the investigation continues, French police are trying to establish the attackers' identities.
One of those involved in the Bataclan concert hall attack is reported to have been a French citizen with a history of involvement in radical Islam.
A Syrian passport was found next to the body of one of three suicide bombers who struck near the Stade de France stadium during the game.
A Greek minister says the passport belonged to a Syrian refugee who passed through the island of Leros. An Egyptian passport has also been linked to the attacks.

Yep read the same thing. Hope these guys end up to guantanamo bay for eternal waterboarding.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 06:32 PM

someone sent me this bbc article interesting to see how Europe is reacting it reminds me of 9/11

After the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January, people asked: Is Paris safe? But deep-down most did not feel seriously under threat.

They may have taken refuge in the notion that the targetsgets then were rabble-rousing cartoonists and Jewish people.
The majority in January marched in solidarity, but they did not share the fear.
Today it is different.
Friday night's attacks were the Middle East come to Europe.
They were of a ferocity, scope and randomness which we associate with Beirut or Baghdad - but not with Paris or London.
No easy answer
In Western cities - though we may not like to admit it - terrorism has been largely contained in its application.
We think of terrorists as having political demands and a conscience set to some form of recognisable moral compass.
So those who died in the past tended to be of specific groups plus a few random bystanders.
Soldiers outside Notre Dame on 14 November 2015Image copyrightAFP
But seen from Paris this new terrorism seems massive, nihilistic and death-loving.
Now, the killing of others is not an unfortunate by-product of a political mission. According to the perpetrators, it is part of a divinely-ordained master-plan which they believe will bring them eternal glory.
There is no answering that logic. There is no easy response to this thinking. And there is precious little our societies can do to stop it either, because all it requires is some young men with faith and a gun.
That is why now - for the first time - fear does stalk the city.
Solidarity?
The mother wonders about her teenage son. Perhaps he should stop going to bars. The husband worries about his wife when she is late from work.
In a million petty ways, behaviour is being altered. There are calls for off-duty police officers to carry guns.
Is this the next stage: a society fearful, and under arms?
It is all exactly as the perpetrators of these attacks want.
They would like nothing more than a ratcheting up of the state's powers. After that they will try to stage another attack - proving again the government's limited effectiveness - and the far right will continue its surge.
Which is the other terrorist aim. No-one would be happier than them if the National Front's Marine Le Pen were to sweep to power, and French society to collapse (as it might) into warring factions.
After the Charlie attacks there was a huge wave of emotion, which produced the million-person rally at the Place de la Republique.
The purpose of the rally was to express that very French notion of "solidarity" - standing together as citizens beside those who have suffered.
There may well be a similar outpouring of public emotion in the days ahead. But some will say the word "solidarity" is meaningless.
Now everyone stands to suffer, and how do you express "solidarity" with yourself?

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You know, it's not as much a sleep (passive) as it is an ideology (active) that is based on guilt from WW2 and the nazis. It's kind of a European shame that raised the liberals and communists (Stalin was worse than Hitler, but nobody's worried about the leftists) into power and created this very persistent ideology of multiculturalism. It has no connection with reality so it cannot be argued with rationality, because no matter how much trouble the mass immigration causes, restricting it would be against "human rights", and the problems aren't connected to immigration but social justice. It's pointless to try to argue through all the ideology, because as with religion, you can't use rational arguments to counter points of faith. In reading my own countries (Finland) news today, there isn't a single thing that would even TRY to find anything wrong with immigration policy or Islam itself, but very strong agenda saying that closing borders will help nothing, fear helps the far right (which is the real danger) and these terrorist strikes are the reason why we should take MORE immigrants, because they're running from terrorists. Anyway, they can't lose. Because no matter what happens, it's someone else's fault and there is no problem, and if there is, it's someone else's fault.

Spot on observation.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 08:23 PM

This far-left ideology that turns the smallest perceived slight into an atrocity and demands special rights for every left-wing subgroup is a cancer that has taken over most American college and university campuses and its European variation has long ago metastasized the European schools and universities. It turns people into weak-minded victims who don't have the mental ability to stand up to real evil.

Maybe in Europe it comes from post-WW2 guilt (or maybe it started even earlier in the French Revolution and the Enlightenment), but in the USA it comes from a combination of communists who left the Communist Party in America (CPUSA) in 1939 with the Hitler-Stalin Pact and joined the Democratic Party, then with the influence of the members of the neo-Marxist Frankfurt School who migrated to America and created things like modern Critical Theory, Post-Modernism and Deconstructionism. Herbert Marcuse, a member of the Frankfurt School, taught for many years at the University of California, San Diego, and others went to Columbia and other Ivy League schools. Jacques Derrida the Deconstructionist taught at University of California, Irvine. He was influenced by the anti-Semite Paul De Man. Many of these far-left wingers are very anti-Semitic and are the first ones to condemn Israel for defending itself and ignore Palestinian atrocities. These far-left wingers call any condemnation of Islam to be Islamophobic (a term brought into use by CAIR, a front group for HAMAS and the Muslim Brotherhood) while ignoring Islamic Christophobia and Judeophobia. To appease Muslims, some European countries want to specifically label products made in Israel so they won't accidentally purchase it. The European far left rants in fear of the miniscule right-wing and doesn't see that the Muslims in its own lands share Nazi ideology. It is this left-wing stupidity that will insure Europe's own destruction, because once the Muslim population is large enough through immigration and reproduction it WILL start to impose Sharia and it WILL initiate acts of terrorism against non-Muslims, and it WILL slowly start to take on political power until it is in control. Then it will be too late.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 08:25 PM

I wonder what's going to happen in Germany, where Chancellor Angela Merkel just recently committed to taking half a million refugees from Syria.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
This far-left ideology that turns the smallest perceived slight into an atrocity and demands special rights for every left-wing subgroup is a cancer that has taken over most American college and university campuses and its European variation has long ago metastasized the European schools and universities. It turns people into weak-minded victims who don't have the mental ability to stand up to real evil.

Maybe in Europe it comes from post-WW2 guilt (or maybe it started even earlier in the French Revolution and the Enlightenment), but in the USA it comes from a combination of communists who left the Communist Party in America (CPUSA) in 1939 with the Hitler-Stalin Pact and joined the Democratic Party, then with the influence of the members of the neo-Marxist Frankfurt School who migrated to America and created things like modern Critical Theory, Post-Modernism and Deconstructionism. Herbert Marcuse, a member of the Frankfurt School, taught for many years at the University of California, San Diego, and others went to Columbia and other Ivy League schools. Jacques Derrida the Deconstructionist taught at University of California, Irvine. He was influenced by the anti-Semite Paul De Man. Many of these far-left wingers are very anti-Semitic and are the first ones to condemn Israel for defending itself and ignore Palestinian atrocities. These far-left wingers call any condemnation of Islam to be Islamophobic (a term brought into use by CAIR, a front group for HAMAS and the Muslim Brotherhood) while ignoring Islamic Christophobia and Judeophobia. To appease Muslims, some European countries want to specifically label products made in Israel so they won't accidentally purchase it. The European far left rants in fear of the miniscule right-wing and doesn't see that the Muslims in its own lands share Nazi ideology. It is this left-wing stupidity that will insure Europe's own destruction, because once the Muslim population is large enough through immigration and reproduction it WILL start to impose Sharia and it WILL initiate acts of terrorism against non-Muslims, and it WILL slowly start to take on political power until it is in control. Then it will be too late.

so your saying that you think there will be a Muslim Europe i doubt it will get that bad i know there is a rising population in Europe but it will never get to the point where they are a majority in Europe well at least not in my life time people wont let it get that bad Europe esp places like Italy are very catholic that is never going away and the UK very atheist place though it does have a large Muslim population they are still very in the minority

all ready in europe people have had enough in the uk the government are trying to take less immigrants arguing with the EU in some of the eastern European countrys are closing there borders like hungary it looks like germany is getting the majority alot of people in Europe have had enough including some of the governments

i believe far left and far right ideology are both ridiculous to be honest i disagree with both i think both lead to disaster

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 08:54 PM

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 08:58 PM

Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel says investigations are under way to determine whether one of the suspects arrested in Brussels today was in Paris on Friday evening or not, Belgian daily Le Soir reports.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:01 PM

One of the suicide attackers at France’s national football stadium, the Stade de France, had a ticket and tried to enter with a match under way

he newspaper spoke to a security guard who said the male attacker was discovered wearing an explosives vest at the entrance where he detonated it.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:04 PM

More from the Paris prosecutor, who says "three co-ordinated teams" appear to have been behind Friday's attacks.

We have to find who these people are, who their accomplices are, who ordered this, where they come from, how they were financed."

probably isis financed them

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:08 PM

It is more complicated than that. An EU country can't close its borders according to EU law. In fact, they're very fucking suspicious even if an EU country announces they start border checks. There is a system called the Dublin regulation, which states that an asylum seeker needs to apply for asylum on the FIRST EU country they come to. This often means Italy or Greece. However, Italy or Greece can't handle the amount of immigrants (who don't want to stay there to begin with), so they just let them through. Therefor they continue to countries where they have best benefits such as Germany, Sweden, Finland etc. Since they are let in the EU and not registered in the first country of entrance, the countries INSIDE of EU borders are in trouble, because according to all their treaties, they're not supposed to have border checks. Now, if it was up to me, we would do it anyway, and if it came to it, we would go to EU court and fight about our evil nationalistic tendencies. However, most of these fucking politicians don't even remember a time before EU and can't imagine such a thing where a country has borders and it would actually decide independently who moves over these borders.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:14 PM

It is more complicated than that. An EU country can't close its borders according to EU law. In fact, they're very fucking suspicious even if an EU country announces they start border checks. There is a system called the Dublin regulation, which states that an asylum seeker needs to apply for asylum on the FIRST EU country they come to. This often means Italy or Greece. However, Italy or Greece can't handle the amount of immigrants (who don't want to stay there to begin with), so they just let them through. Therefor they continue to countries where they have best benefits such as Germany, Sweden, Finland etc. Since they are let in the EU and not registered in the first country of entrance, the countries INSIDE of EU borders are in trouble, because according to all their treaties, they're not supposed to have border checks. Now, if it was up to me, we would do it anyway, and if it came to it, we would go to EU court and fight about our evil nationalistic tendencies. However, most of these fucking politicians don't even remember a time before EU and can't imagine such a thing where a country has borders and it would actually decide independently who moves over these borders.

do you think the UK will leave the eu

are you from germany? or somewhere in europe

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/14/15 09:23 PM

I'm from Finland but currently live in France. I don't know if UK will leave EU because I don't follow their politics very closely. However I know that they do see through all the ideological bullshit and realize that they could be just as big part of europe as they are now without being part of a Union that is restricting to their policies as an individual nation. I hope they leave, because it would be the first step of undoing the EU. We can't be one union, one country, because we don't share culture, language, or anything really. It's an internationalistic dream that never really worked and will never work. To me the true diversity is the maximum amount of individual states and languages with different cultures. Globalization, multiculturalism and any kind of federalism is the opposite of diversity, making the world exactly the same everywhere. I suggest everyone who wants that move to America, we don't need all the world to be a melting pot. One big melting pot is enough (and richness in itself).

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

so your saying that you think there will be a Muslim Europe i doubt it will get that bad i know there is a rising population in Europe but it will never get to the point where they are a majority in Europe well at least not in my life time people wont let it get that bad Europe esp places like Italy are very catholic that is never going away and the UK very atheist place though it does have a large Muslim population they are still very in the minority

all ready in europe people have had enough in the uk the government are trying to take less immigrants arguing with the EU in some of the eastern European countrys are closing there borders like hungary it looks like germany is getting the majority alot of people in Europe have had enough including some of the governments

i believe far left and far right ideology are both ridiculous to be honest i disagree with both i think both lead to disaster

Obviously there are qualifications for a country to turn Islamic. If the EU keeps up with the open door policy, then yes, it will happen. I expect the demographics of Europe in 25 years to be very different than today, and in 50 years far different. All you have to do is follow current trends.

Hungary and Poland want to stop allowing the so-called refugees in, but Angela Merkel and the EU will probably put up a fight and will try to penalize those countries.

As for the European far-right, if you're talking about white racist and anti-Semitic groups (like Neo-Nazis), I think they are negligible. If you are talking about groups that want to restrict immigration but are NOT white racists/anti-Semites, I don't think that it's fair to call them far-right as the European press usually does. It's more pragmatic and they could very well be moderates on other issues, so the label is really more of a pejorative. I'd call them the European right and I think their policies would be better. The Islamists that they are letting in do want to destroy Christian culture, impose Sharia and make dhimmis out of the rest of the population. The left are appeasers reminiscent of Neville Chamberlain handing over Sudentenland to the Nazis.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 01:39 PM

If you guys watched was going on in the soccer stadium near the terror attack. You heard a big explosion outside. Everyone heard it in the stadium including the players.

This is what happened out side a man tried to get into the stadium he had a ticket. But one of the guards saw a vest under his coat. That was the bomb vest. The terrorist saw he could not get in so he exploded it outside. That dead guard probably saved another two hundred or more. The president of France and the previous president of France were in the stadium watching the game.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 01:51 PM

I think France, England, Russia, and the US with a little help can kill 100'000 Isis fighters pretty easily without very much loss of life on their side

Hit every place and country where we know they are it could all end in about a month. The refuge problem also ends in a month. We should do that. It will also send a message to Iran.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 02:55 PM

i think the problem is that you dont know who the terrorists are they hide well its hard to kill these fucks

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 03:26 PM

We have a major nazi presence in former East Germany and in Russia, so I wouldnt marginalize them for one bit. Scum as are the isis.

We had this far right loonie couple years ago who machine gunned down 77 socialdemocratic kids in Norway. He published a long manifest on the internet, clearly had a political motive.

We also have major problems with left wing terrorists here in Sweden, called AFA. Also scum.

Fucking hate all extremists.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 03:29 PM

i think the problem is that you dont know who the terrorists are they hide well its hard to kill these fucks

thats the problem, how can you tell who is, or who isn't a terrorist.

or more importantly who will eventually turn into one.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 04:00 PM

The US is very good at finding them through cell phone, and other ways.

They can find most of these guys. But worry to much about collateral damage. Stop worrying about it.

Israelis kill them they find out where there family lives and bulldoze their house. Find out where family live bulldoze the family.

People won't be running to sign up.

Lone wolves here are harder to find if they don't do something stupid like use outside people for things.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 04:14 PM

On Germany I used to spend time in east and west Germany. I stayed at a hotel over there in east Germany My ex son in laws family lived there they have a house there. Crazy old Germans fucking nudists smile tried to talk my wife and I into doing it. My wife did not, but I did I think his wife dug my dick.

I have an apartment in Berlin, west Germany unfortunely I spend very little time there now. I have a daughter and grandson my apartment is three buildings away from them it over looks the canal. Buildings are nice but a lot of stairs.

My building was residential then a company took them over. They put in an elevator. Then business went bust and they made apartments out of it. My building is the only one with an elevator thank god.

There are skin heads there, but if they are hurting people I have not seen it. I don't think they know how to make money from what they are doing. I know the Turks there do.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 04:40 PM

I had one problem with young Germans it happened in old east Germany in that hotel. But they were not skin heads. I know because I grabbed one of them by their hair took him down and stuck my fingers in his eyes.

But playing soccer with them is fun.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

exactly its very hard to tell

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 05:54 PM

The US is very good at finding them through cell phone, and other ways.

They can find most of these guys. But worry to much about collateral damage. Stop worrying about it.

Israelis kill them they find out where there family lives and bulldoze their house. Find out where family live bulldoze the family.

People won't be running to sign up.

Lone wolves here are harder to find if they don't do something stupid like use outside people for things.

its hard though because they manipulate other muslims into becoming terrorists its a cycle the older ones manipulate the younger ones and once you kill the older ones the younger ones step up

fucking disgusting cant stand these terrorist but i dont understand how you stop them influencing others especially in this day and age when everything is on the internet

if you stop them manipulating others we will win but like i said before its very hard these fucks are not easy

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 05:56 PM

The French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve has given more details about the attacks after meeting his Belgian counterpart.

"The investigation will show that the Paris attacks were prepared abroad, by a group of individuals based in Belgium who benefited from accomplices in France.

"There's an intensive need for cooperation between the French and Belgian services because those in Belgium who prepared the attacks were not known to the French intelligence services."

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

One of the dead terrorists in the Paris attack was carrying a Syrian passport. He came to Europe through Greece with a large group of Syrian refugees.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 06:59 PM

You know what that tells me. Contact your local senators and tell them you do not want Syrian refugees in this country. Tell them if they do it you are going to vote them out of office. Also tell Obama he is fucked up for wanting to let them in. Tell Hillary the same. Enough of this shit.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 07:01 PM

Oh make the attack on Isis a coordinated attack on every country they are in at the same time. Kill them all at the same time like they did to us and the French.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 09:22 PM

This country can learn a lot from the Israelis. All countries can. Small as they are, they're proactive and all balls.

Now, as far as the French. I'll forget the fact that they were nowhere to be found after 9/11 because I'm a forgiving Christian. But so much for bastions of liberalism being safe from these animals.

EEE-NUFF. They must be eradicated. And if we wait for the currest bullshit artist sitting in the White House to get off his celebrity loving ass, the innocent casualties will only keep mounting.

Keep calling it Bush's war, libs. Maybe you'll actually begin to believe it.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

This country can learn a lot from the Israelis. All countries can. Small as they are, they're proactive and all balls.

Now, as far as the French. I'll forget the fact that they were nowhere to be found after 9/11 because I'm a forgiving Christian. But so much for bastions of liberalism being safe from these animals.

EEE-NUFF. They must be eradicated. And if we wait for the currest bullshit artist sitting in the White House to get off his celebrity loving ass, the innocent casualties will only keep mounting.

Keep calling it Bush's war, libs. Maybe you'll actually begin to believe it.

A big amen to to these posts.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 11:23 PM

France just sent 10 fighter jets to Syria and dropped 20 bombs on ISIS targets.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/15/15 11:44 PM

France just sent 10 fighter jets to Syria and dropped 20 bombs on ISIS targets.

they need people on the ground we have along with the European countrys plus russia been bombing ISIS for nearly a year and they have got just slowly got stronger not made any difference you need guys on the ground
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 12:07 AM

Politician said this.

France did it right, hitting the training camps will probably be the most effective way to fight ISIS

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 03:34 PM

Belgian authorities have charged two people arrested after the Paris attacks with involvement in terrorism, prosecutors say.

A statement from the prosecutors office said the pair were charged "with a terrorist act and participation in the activities of a terrorist group".

Five others detained at the weekend were freed without charge, the statement says.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 03:34 PM

An Algerian asylum seeker has been arrested in Germany after allegedly warning fellow migrants last week of an imminent attack in Paris, a spokesman for the prosecutor has said.

The Associated Press reports that the unidentified 39-year-old man was detained at a refugee shelter in the western German town of Arnsberg, after two Syrian men contacted police on Saturday.

According to Werner Wolff, a spokesman for the Arnsberg prosecutors office, the witnesses were told by the man that Paris would be subjected to "fear and terror".

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 03:39 PM

French police carried out 168 searches on Sunday night and Monday morning in response to the attacks in Paris. Here is where they happenen

Bobigny, Paris - One raid said to be directly linked to attacks.

Lille - Around 15 searches led to discovery of handguns, sub-machine gun and possible explosives according to local media. Other searches in surrounding area.

Quievrechain - Searches and two arrests.

Jeumont - Searches with "no direct link" to Paris attacks, according to the mayor.

Strasbourg - 14 raids in various districts.

Lyon - Rocket launcher and Kalashnikov rifle found in search.

Grenoble – Weapons found after multiple searches in the area

Bollene - Two arrests reported

Avignon - Man arrested and several mobile phones seized

Toulouse - Several locations searched in Mirail district, where man at centre of 2012 armed siege Mohamed Merah lived. Several people held.

Montpellier - Several searches in area

Marseille - Several searches

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 03:47 PM

Hollande : France is 'at war' and will 'intensify' attacks

France will intensify operations in Syria, where the Paris attacks were "decided and planned", Hollande says.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 03:49 PM

someone sent me this BBc article looks like we might be next

Islamic State has issued two new propaganda videos from militants in Iraq, celebrating the attacks in Paris and threatening Washington DC, BBC Monitoring's jihadist media team reports.

The videos feature excerpts from a September 2014 message by IS spokesman Abu-Muhammad al-Adnani, inciting lone wolf attacks in countries party to the US-led coalition against the group.

IS fighters speaking in the films reiterated incitement to further violence and said the Paris attacks came in revenge for the French government's killing of Muslims.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 04:53 PM

This is horrible. France was set to beef up their security by November 30 due to a summit.

Question, does anyone one know if France was doing military exercises during Fridays attack? There seems to be a trend since 1998, with most terrorists attacks happening during a nations military exercise.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
This is horrible. France was set to beef up their security by November 30 due to a summit.

Question, does anyone one know if France was doing military exercises during Fridays attack? There seems to be a trend since 1998, with most terrorists attacks happening during a nations military exercise.

no i dont think they were doing military experiences they had no idea not even the slightest suspicions that anything was wrong

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 05:07 PM

France is committed to "destroying" the so-called Islamic State group after Friday's deadly attacks, President Francois Hollande has said.
He said he would table a bill to extend the state of emergency declared after the attacks for three months and would suggest changes to the constitution.
France's military campaign against IS in Iraq and Syria will also intensify.
IS says it carried out the attacks on bars, restaurants, a concert hall and a stadium in which 129 people died.
Speaking during a joint session of both houses of parliament, Mr Hollande said the constitution needed to be amended as "we need an appropriate tool we can use without having to resort to the state of emergency".
Other measures he said would be pursued included:
5,000 extra police posts in the next two years and no new cuts in the defence budget
Making it easier to strip dual nationals of their French citizenship if they are convicted of a terrorist offence, as long as this did not render them stateless
Speeding up the deportation of foreigners who pose "a particularly grave threat to the security of the nation"
Pushing for greater European action against arms trafficking and greater penalties for it in France
Mr Hollande said he would travel to meet US President Barack Obama and Russian Vladimir Putin in the coming days to discuss action against the group.
He re-iterated his opposition to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad remaining in power but said "our enemy in Syria is Daesh [IS]".
He promised more resources for the security forces and said the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier would be sent on Thursday to bolster the military campaign against IS.

Thousand of extra police and troops have been deployed in Paris
In the early hours of Monday, a total of 23 people were arrested, 104 put under house arrest, and dozens of weapons seized in more than 168 of raids on suspected Islamist militants across France.
Belgian police say two people arrested on Saturday have been charged with "participating in a terrorist attack".
They were among seven people detained in Belgium at the weekend.
Five of them were later released, including Mohammed Abdeslam, the brother of two suspects - Brahim Abdeslam, killed during the attacks, and Salah Abdeslam, who is on the run.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 06:49 PM

The French carrier has been planed months ago. The American carrier in the gulf returned here for repairs.

I think I heard they flew ten planes that's nothing.

Keeping Assad is not the problem he did not send Isis to attack France.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/16/15 07:07 PM

the west and russia need to work together russia are bombing syrian rebels because they are fighting assad while the west is backing the syrian rebels with weapons and airstrickes because they are fighting assad and isis

things are complicated because assad is fighting the rebels and isis russia is backing assad against rebeles and isis and the west is backing rebels against isis and against assad

the west need to forget about assad dictator or not isis is the real threat and assad is fighting them and russia need to stop bombing west backed troops there needs to be real coordination if they want this to work but i think putin though he hates obama and the west will work with us because we all have a common goal getting isis putin and obama were seen at the g20 yesterday having a one on one intense conversation which lasted 30 min i think they will work together like when russia worked with the west to get the nazis
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 07:17 AM

Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members

https://www.rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 07:58 AM

Got to tell you the more I hear Barack talk about this the bigger pussy I think he is how do some people ever vote for him not once but twice.

He is definely not a patriot.
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 12:57 PM

yeah your right there Toodoped Divide & conquer or Problem reaction solution NWO poxys . Watch Alex JONES Channel on youtube good info bro grin

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 03:45 PM

Russian did 10 thousand bombing runs in Isis last night.

We blew up a hundred trucks after we dropped leaflets on Isis so they could leave without killing Isis fighters. I think Obama is with Isis.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 04:26 PM

Your going to love this

http://youtu.be/iIz99ORjP20
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 10:17 PM

So right now I'm at JFK, got through security in about ten minutes but they patted me down. Never had to be patted down before.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
So right now I'm at JFK, got through security in about ten minutes but they patted me down. Never had to be patted down before.

You can get patted down at JFK for them to make it look random instead of racially profiled. My 60 year old (white) mother got patted down on a flight to Finland a few years ago, while I went through the security check without problem.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 11:06 PM

I tell them I want a women to pat me down. smile

My son travels a lot. He is traveling today going to Oklahoma. He did something he gets on the plane with no waiting. He may have let them finger print him once.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/17/15 11:12 PM

He paid 85 dollars for 5 years they do background check and they finger printed him.

He just got in to Tulsa I asked him how he did it

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 12:05 AM

They are patting everyone down not just me. Never seen them do that before. I once was selected to be searched when I was in the Phoenix airport. They searched my bags, my 18 month old son's bag too (this was in 2007) They patted me down and they patted down my son. Can you believe that? We missed our connecting flight to Newark and had to spend 14 long hours there. Thank god we finally caught another flight. And get this, there was a playground with a slide and everything inside that airport by Alaskan air. lol

I'm on the plane right now using fly-fi. And the 2 seats next to me are empty smile

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 12:11 AM

Oops he wasn't 18 mos old he was 2 and a half

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 12:49 AM

wow, AG...never heard of them patting down kids. PHX to EWR must have been some kind of known drug mule route for them to pat down a mother and child.

Unfortunately TSA screening is lax, except for the aftermath of an attack or incident.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 01:08 AM

wow, AG...never heard of them patting down kids. PHX to EWR must have been some kind of known drug mule route for them to pat down a mother and child.

Unfortunately TSA screening is lax, except for the aftermath of an attack or incident.

That's exactly what I was thinking. My sis and I had the boys who were both the same age. They searched all four of us. The boys loved it. They thought it was the greatest thing lol

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 03:39 AM

They cancelled a soccer game in Germany because they have no clue how to protect the stadium against a terrorist attack.

Where on the nazi's when you really need them.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 04:46 AM

Where on the nazi's when you really need them.

Burning in hell, exactly where they should be.

Paris attacks: 'heavy gunfire' in suburb of St Denis as police hunt suspects – live
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/20...omb-threat-live
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By: rickydelta
yeah your right there Toodoped Divide & conquer or Problem reaction solution NWO poxys . Watch Alex JONES Channel on youtube good info bro grin

I also dont belive in this allegedly "captured or stolen" bullshit story

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/se...us-saudi-arabia

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2...P5iM/story.html
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 11:34 AM

Yeah one day there arming them the next day they are bombing them its a joke
Posted By: flattax

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/18/15 11:36 PM

You can get "TSA" approved and you don't have to get to the airport early and get right on the plane.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/19/15 08:07 PM

They got the planner of the attack in France. They killed him the other night. It took a while to identify him because he was in little pieces.

Posted By: fergie

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/20/15 12:02 PM

Nice little speech by a BBC news presenter..sums up the futility of Isis

http://youtu.be/WIKg3Qexn7U

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/20/15 02:37 PM

Sweden raised the national terror threat level from 3 to 4 couple days ago, indicating a "high threat" of a terrorist act in the country. Level 4 means that it is "likely that actors have the intention and ability to carry out an attack". The next, and highest, step would mean that it is "very likely".

A warrant was issued for the arrest of one suspect and the scumbag was arrested last night in the north of Sweden. It has been confirmed that the target was Stockholm.

Wheres the death penalty when you need it?

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/21/15 11:58 AM

in brussels all shopping centres and business are being closed because of a fear there will be a terrorist attack mi

The Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel has just held a press conference.

He said that the decision to raise the terror alert was "based on quite precise information" of the risk of attack.

The government will review the situation on Sunday afternoon, he added.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/21/15 12:05 PM

The Brussels metro is closed till Sunday and people have been told to avoid crowds.
These include shopping centres and concerts, and the authorities have also recommended that large events, including football matches, be cancelled, a statement said.
The warning for the rest of Belgium stays at a lower level, which is still at a "serious" level.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/21/15 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: goldhawkroad
Sweden raised the national terror threat level from 3 to 4 couple days ago, indicating a "high threat" of a terrorist act in the country. Level 4 means that it is "likely that actors have the intention and ability to carry out an attack". The next, and highest, step would mean that it is "very likely".

A warrant was issued for the arrest of one suspect and the scumbag was arrested last night in the north of Sweden. It has been confirmed that the target was Stockholm.

Wheres the death penalty when you need it?

Death penalty is no problem let him have an accident in jail

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/21/15 02:37 PM

There will be more and more people joining the army in Europe. It is happening in France now. Like it happened in the US after 9/11.

I wonder why Obama did not join the army after 9/11. Was he in his real home country when that happened?

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/21/15 03:23 PM

Brussels is literally a ghost town at the moment.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 11/21/15 08:32 PM

Too bad for the strict gun control

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 03/20/16 06:04 PM

Alleged mastermind arrested

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-t...-police-n541941
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 03/20/16 08:24 PM

I bet he'll roll. Hopefully they'll get those other terrorist scumbags that aided and abetted him.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 03/22/16 03:05 AM

The terror attacks won't stop.

This is what happens when psycho military nut jobs rip apart a country for no fucking reason and people stand and cheer.

But keep cheering. It's working.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/14/16 11:27 PM

Another attack on innocent people by demons.

http://time.com/4407268/nice-attack-france-truck-bastille-day/

excerpt from article

A large truck plowed into a crowd of people in the southern French of city of Nice on Thursday night, killing at least 60 people and injuring at least another 100 as the heavy vehicle mowed over its victims along hundreds of feet, according to police and government officials. The grim death toll jolted the entire country, which has been tenterhooks for months, wondering if and when another deadly assault might occur.

The incident occurred just as thousands of people poured on to the streets on a warm midsummer’s night to celebrate the country’s biggest public holiday of the year, Bastille Day, and to watch the fireworks display — a traditional feature in every city and village across France in the annual celebrations. The truck slammed into the crowds gathered on the city’s Promenade des Anglais, which runs along the Mediterranean seafront, and sent those who could escape screaming in panic as they fled the scene.

The Nice region’s president said at least 60 people were killed in the chaos and that the truck was loaded with arms and grenades, according to the Associated Press.

“There was carnage on the road,” eyewitness Wassim Bouhlel told the AP. “Bodies everywhere.”

Bouhlel added that he witnessed a man came out of the truck with a gun and start shooting.

For France, the attack on Thursday night is likely to be deeply distressing — and to raise the question about how the country can possible avoid further attacks, given the extraordinary security measures already in place. What is more, Thursday’s mass deaths, if terrorism, will be the third terror attack in France in just 18 months; in January 2015 ISIS and al-Qaeda gunmen killed 17 people at the Charlie Hebdo satiric publication and a kosher supermarket, both in Paris. Then came the Paris attacks — a devastating blow, from which the country had only just begun to shake off the anxiety and grief.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/14/16 11:56 PM

They are demons Gets. This cowardice has to stop. Innocent people being killed for no reason? Let's wait and see if this is what we all are thinking it is. May the victims RIP!

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 12:50 AM

They give radical Moslems in France all this freedom to do anything they want there and see what happens. Hillary wants us to be just like France.

I did not know about this I was listening to music. Let's ban all trucks here and this would not happen anymore here.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 01:47 AM

They give radical Moslems in France all this freedom to do anything they want there and see what happens. Hillary wants us to be just like France.

I did not know about this I was listening to music. Let's ban all trucks here and this would not happen anymore here.

In the spirit of turning lemons into lemonade...a way to deal with BLM protesters blocking the roads? whistle

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 02:05 AM

Read "The French Intifada: The Long War Between France and Its Arabs," by Andrew Hussey, for a thorough telling of France's long and deadly relationship with Muslins. There are places in France, including Paris, where radical Muslims run everything, and the government doesn't do anything.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 02:53 AM

Turn,

thanks for book suggestion. Just read a few preview pages on google books. Was thinking that it would start either with France's involvement in the Crusades or with the French colonization of Northern Africa.

I say that because, in a long debate about another topic...I brought up the nativist and anti-Catholic sentiment in the US that greeted immigrants from Catholic backgrounds during the mid 19th century here. These religious animosities have deep roots, as was explained to me. Some of the roots of the anti-Catholic sentiment were from atrocities that occurred centuries earlier in Europe to Protestants at the hands of Catholic leaders.

I'm thinking that a book about French/Arab relations would examine the entire history of the two "groups".

gonna try to find a podcast interview with the author.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 03:11 AM

Graphic footage immediately following the truck attack

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=df9_1468534277

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Read "The French Intifada: The Long War Between France and Its Arabs," by Andrew Hussey, for a thorough telling of France's long and deadly relationship with Muslins. There are places in France, including Paris, where radical Muslims run everything, and the government doesn't do anything.

Apparently this book is marred by numerous editorial and factual errors. I suggest reading the reviews by those who gave it low scores on Amazon.com and this one in The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/28/french-intifada-review-andrew-hussey

https://www.amazon.com/French-Intifada-B...mp;pageNumber=1

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 05:51 AM

A real mess a lot of little kids. How long are people going to take this?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 10:35 AM

People are too worried about banning guns and shit.
Posted By: Testa

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

No, not in Europe. Here, if you would go against things like this you get called a racist and will lose your job. We need to close the borders and send all the muslims that's causing problem out.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 04:05 PM

Maybe now they will be worrying about banning big trucks.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Testa

No, not in Europe. Here, if you would go against things like this you get called a racist and will lose your job. We need to close the borders and send all the muslims that's causing problem out.

I don't know who are all the Muslim that are causing all the trouble are? But we have to close our borders. Personally any Muslim that cause trouble needs to be dealt with and their families need to pay a price as well. So if the family spots a problem they will tell the authority to avoid trouble for themselves
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 05:41 PM

The real problem is, guns, the NRA, trucks, cars, explosives, knifes, bats, right wingers, conservative talk radio, Donald trumps hair, racism, and guns again, assault rifles. When will France ever learn ??
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 05:50 PM

Anyone can get into a truck and mow people down. An old man did it on the Santa Monica Promenade in CA a decade ago. The guy could have just been crazy. "Inspired by" is very vague. If the guy were a Christian, would we crack down on Christians? Would we test all Christians, as Newt Gingrich now wants to do with Muslims?

A security expert on CNN nailed it yesterday. The truck should have never made it that close to the closed off street. You have to have the perimeter secured with large events. Security has to know everything that is allowed in or out. Every vehicle has to have a permit, parking has to be organized. No vehicle should be unaccounted for.
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Anyone can get into a truck and mow people down. An old man did it on the Santa Monica Promenade in CA a decade ago. The guy could have just been crazy. "Inspired by" is very vague. If the guy were a Christian, would we crack down on Christians? Would we test all Christians, as Newt Gingrich now wants to do with Muslims?

A security expert on CNN nailed it yesterday. The truck should have never made it that close to the closed off street. You have to have the perimeter secured with large events. Security has to know everything that is allowed in or out. Every vehicle has to have a permit, parking has to be organized. No vehicle should be unaccounted for.

If Christains start carrying out terrorist attacks multiple times per year, over and over in the name of their religion, then yeah we should start questioning them as a religion worth tolerating.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 06:47 PM

The problem is how do you stop these attacks from happening? I dont think anyone has a clear answer on how to stop it. ISIS they will be wiped out in a couple of years they are already losing ground in IRAQ, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan but even when they are wiped out a new group will form and the whole thing will start over again more terrorist attacks more innocents being killed.

Groups like Al Qaeda have been around for decades and not been wiped out i dont see the problem going away any time in the near future.
How do we stop these animals radicalizing others? Its getting harder to stop them especially as everything is online now very easy to manipulate people and harder for the government to stop.

I cant think of a way we can stop it from happening and i hope i am wrong but i think we are all going to be living with fear of these animals for a long time because i dont see a solution to the problem at the moment.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 07:39 PM

The attack yesterday could have been prevented with better planned security. Not interning Muslims into camps...simply a better organized security plan for an event attracting thousands of people, one that wouldn't have allowed an unidentified giant rig that could practically be seen from Mars drive right onto the promenade. With that kind of security breech, either an Isis-inspired jihadist, or basically any crazy asshole with a truck, could kill scores of people.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 08:05 PM

France authority should have contacted you. If only they had look at all the lives would have been saved.

Should we ban all big trucks here?

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 08:38 PM

9/11 could have been prevented with better coordination between the intel community and law enforcement's boots on the ground, not to mention a president that actually took some kind of action in response to the memos released beforehand. CIA made it clear it was going to happen any day. Bush was more concerned with business deregulation or something. Terrorism is preventable on many levels. Sadly, the world's leaders, including this nation, can't get beyond using blanketed bigotry as a strategy.

Re: Paris Terror Attacks, Nov 13, 2015 - 07/15/16 09:12 PM

Once again to correct misinformation being spread by keyboard warriors, prior to 9/11 the FBI and CIA were prevented from coordinating intel by a memo sent by Jamie Gorelick, who was a Deputy Attorney General during the Clinton administration. This hamstrung the agencies ability to gather intel (ridiculously, Gorelick was later appointed to be on the 9/11 Commission, and of course she never implicated herself). Moreover, Michael Morell, the former Acting CIA Director, confirmed that during the early months of the Bush administration there was chatter of an impending terrorist attack, but it had no specifics. Basically it said that somewhere in the United States at some unspecified date and time. Morell said that with information like that, and following the rules set up by President Bill Clinton, there was nothing Bush could have done. Neither he nor anyone in his administration had special psychic powers that would allow them to know what the investigative agencies didn't.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET