Home

Stillwater tragedy?

Posted By: dixiemafia

Stillwater tragedy? - 10/26/15 07:17 PM

Anyone see or hear about this over the weekend? Truly tragic....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/osu-crash-suspect-adacia-chambers-make-court-appearance/story?id=34740020
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/26/15 07:26 PM

Heard about this. Sad to hear about the deaths.

The lawyer's comments. "Mental illness" ....yeah ,right.

Plowing into a parade??

Are people safe ANYWHERE?

church, college campus, homecoming parade
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/26/15 10:45 PM

it's far too easy in america for just anybody to get their hands on a car, we need to enact some common sense legislation to keep cars out of the hands of criminals. nobody should be allowed a car with a gas tank over 10 gallons, if you can't get where you're going with 10 gallons of gas than you shouldn't be driving in the first place! we need to restrict the sale of high octane fuel, nobody except the military and the police have any legitimate use for it! wink

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/27/15 01:00 AM

I'm in trouble then FF, my truck has a 33 gallon tank lol Just put bigger tires on it too so it drives like a damn tank. SMH

I'm wanting to say 11 of the people hurt were 13 or younger! uhwhat That is crazy. I also agree that the lawyer is already trying to save her with the mental illness b.s. I think he is also trying to "muddy the waters" so to speak in at least making potential jurors think there is something wrong with her. Not bad for a public defender but with the majority of the ones hurt being kids I think she is fucked and rightfully so.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/27/15 03:10 AM

Horrible
Posted By: fergie

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/28/15 11:33 PM

Terrible, I feel for the families, it must be horrible.

Interesting some posters have an opinion about car safety and immediately expound the dangers of it and how the regs should be tightened but at the same time think carrying a loaded firearm is worthy of a lesser regulation than that of a car-aimed at you five (not aggressively pal, but explain yourself!)
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/29/15 12:59 AM

Not to speak for people but I think the poster is using sarcasm

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/29/15 06:55 PM

Here we go again..
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/29/15 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: fergie

Interesting some posters have an opinion about car safety and immediately expound the dangers of it and how the regs should be tightened but at the same time think carrying a loaded firearm is worthy of a lesser regulation than that of a car-aimed at you five (not aggressively pal, but explain yourself!)

I went to a soccer game in Brooklyn. My friends team Calabria Roma was playing the NY Albanians from the Bronx. The club is backed by the Albanian mafia. When I go to one of their games I go armed with a gun Fergie. If you knew them so would you mr gun hater. But I ran out of bullets so I went unarmed.

My friends team was better they are winning 4-0 before the half ends. Start of the second half the Albanians start throwing elbows in the face and every other thing they could think of to intimidate the other team.

He has two adult sons playing in the game. His youngest son get tattoo in the face with a forearm. Big fight starts my friend goes on the field. He starts getting hit by their players and their fans. So he goes to his car and gets a tire iron. I stopped him use that they will take it off you and shove it up your ass. Instead I told him take the car on the field and run over as many as you can before they kill you and your kids.

Then he started to think and just got out without the tire iron. They called the game the officials were afraid of them as well.

See so now you got a story about guns and cars.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Stillwater tragedy? - 10/29/15 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: fergie

Did you eat paint chips as a child?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET